Notices

Suggestions/Help + New additions Post your comments and opinions on the site/forum in this section. Also requests for help with the forum can be placed here.

Old 06-12-2018, 08:56 PM   #201
Mitchell
Iím secretly your dad

Favourites (more):
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
X Factor 2018: LMA Choir
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob! View Post
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=352595

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=352625

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=352557

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=352545

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=352551

Just a selection of threads made by the same people obviously, like painfully obviously, made in order to troll and cause arguments. Making a thread asking about whether someone would still be liked if they werenít autistic? Have they taken autism back by ten years?

Really?
Preach

List of international entertainment icons from stage and screen.
G Taylforth - P Kensit - N Dell'Olio - J Connery
S Hewson - K Adams - N Sawalha - C King
K Woodburn - L Robson - L Roper - A Harriott - R Lee
F Benjamin - Mad L Webb - A Hegerty - Mr Motivator - H Lederer
L Garrett - P StClement - D Benson Phillips - L Jackson
L Joseph - A Barrie - S Constantine - J Sugg - A Pritchard

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
RILEYH

You have lost your place in the house please say your goodbyes and head to the jury house.

The Circle faves: Kate, Harry, Genelle, Aiden, Dan
Strictly Faves: Joe Sugg, Stacey Dooley, Ashley Roberts, Kate Silverton & Graeme Swann
Iím A Celebrity: James McVey, Rita Simons, Harry Redknapp, Anne Hegerty, Noel Edmonds and John Barrowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
I didn't know Freedom of Voting in The X Factor was in a The Human Rights Act 1998!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:58 PM   #202
RileyH
A great thief

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
IAC2018: Malique Thompson-Dwyer
Strictly 2018: Graeme Swann
X Factor 2018: United Vibe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
The only reason Raph is disliked as much as he is on here is because he's a member* and that's a fact. This forum falls over itself year after year championing the "nice" and "inoffensive" people no matter how boring they are because "that's the best narrative" and "we shouldn't reward bad behaviour" or whatever the ****. Raph wouldn't hurt a fly, was the exact archetype of a housemate that is usually supported or at least not hated, and yet somehow he was the devil incarnate? I don't think so

*oh, and that he (and Chanelle) fell out with Isabelle...as if that's at all relevant
I didn't even know Raph was a member on here while BB18 was on and I didn't like him

Spoiler:

RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:02 PM   #203
Amy Jade
The Wizard and I

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
BB18: Chanelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
The only thing that's rude is going out of your way to tell an ex housemate just how much you disliked them and why.
Not arguing but is it?

Like he came here and posted a thread saying everyone hated him. Is that not an invite to comment to say noooo mate i loved you or agree and explain why you disliked him? It's mean to be a discussion forum after all.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:15 PM   #204
LeatherTrumpet
Feliz Navidaddy

Dec called anne lazy the first link. Any comments?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:46 PM   #205
Black Dagger
Kylie Christmas

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
Strictly 2018: Stacey Dooley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
DOI 2018: Perri Shakes-Drayton

"Raph wouldn't hurt a fly"

HE HURT ME. -Carries on milking it after 3 years-
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:50 PM   #206
Zizu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
Itís quite funny that through this thread the only members complaining about other members raising these issues are the ones at the cause of it all

Exactly - see my post #138

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:52 PM   #207
DouglasS
Who, me?

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
Love Island 4: Wes
BBUSA20: Brett

The constant Anne threads on IAC forum are getting tedious. It's why I rarely post in that forum now, because its getting completely ridiculous and some of the thread posters know that and are thriving off the attention and continue to do it.

2018 Favs;
Survivor 36; Michael, Chris, Bradley, Stephanie, Donathan
CBBUS; James, Metta World Peace, Shannon, Omarosa
TAR30; Cody + Jessica, Team Yale
BBCAN; Erica, Olivia, Hamza, Veronica, Merron
Love Island; Alex,Jack, Dani, Georgia, Rosie and Wes
CBB; Gabby, Kirstie, Dan
BB; Lewis G, Akeem, Tomasz and Sian
DouglasS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:53 PM   #208
Zizu

Quote:
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=352595

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=352625

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=352557

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=352545

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=352551

Just a selection of threads made by the same people obviously, like painfully obviously, made in order to troll and cause arguments. Making a thread asking about whether someone would still be liked if they werenít autistic? Have they taken autism back by ten years?

Really?

Nice work !!

Sadly we're in the minority..

Old 06-12-2018, 09:59 PM   #209
Zizu

Default This forum being a Groundhog Day of negativity and trolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
The constant Anne threads on IAC forum are getting tedious. It's why I rarely post in that forum now, because its getting completely ridiculous and some of the thread posters know that and are thriving off the attention and continue to do it.

It's actually got worse over the last few days ... looks like this thread has had the same effect as stirring a hornet's nest ..

That said , I actually think it's been positive in the way many of the worst protagonists of the hateful , bile-laden posts have raised their heads above the parapets ..

Last edited by Zizu; 06-12-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:06 PM   #210
LeatherTrumpet
Feliz Navidaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
When this thread started there were 4 out of 40 on page 1

Can you clarify specifically what you mean?
Old 06-12-2018, 10:14 PM   #211
Twosugars
two sugar plums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I think on some level most of us are somewhat hateful at times and make mistakes (myself definitely included btw) so it's kind of pointless to single anyone out
hear hear

there's no point in fighting with each other in this thread
I would not ask for curtailing other people's freedom of expression (within rules) bc one day my freedom could be curtailed. So let's be careful what we wish for here. And I say that as one of those who fight certain opinions e.g. those about Anne.

As Marsh said early on in this thread, all that is asked for really is more careful enforcement of the existing rules against trolling bc that's where repetitive unproductive threads would and should fall under.

Last edited by Twosugars; 06-12-2018 at 10:19 PM.
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:15 PM   #212
LeatherTrumpet
Feliz Navidaddy

Rob wrong thread

But yes gross
Old 06-12-2018, 10:17 PM   #213
Rob!
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Helen Lederer
IAC2017: Rebeckah Vardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Rob wrong thread

But yes gross
No idea what you mean

I ain't phobic about homos. I just can't stand the sight of 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post

Please note : There is nothing wrong with being Gay.
Rob! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:23 PM   #214
DouglasS
Who, me?

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
Love Island 4: Wes
BBUSA20: Brett

Quote:
When this thread started there were 4 out of 40 on page 1

Can you clarify specifically what you mean?
I mean just click on the sub forum. There are 11 campmates and Anne has had as many threads created for us as almost the other 10 put together, and namely by the same people. These are just threads active today [I didn't even edit the photo they are all pretty much in a row]

[img][/img]

2018 Favs;
Survivor 36; Michael, Chris, Bradley, Stephanie, Donathan
CBBUS; James, Metta World Peace, Shannon, Omarosa
TAR30; Cody + Jessica, Team Yale
BBCAN; Erica, Olivia, Hamza, Veronica, Merron
Love Island; Alex,Jack, Dani, Georgia, Rosie and Wes
CBB; Gabby, Kirstie, Dan
BB; Lewis G, Akeem, Tomasz and Sian
DouglasS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:58 PM   #215
Marsh.
User Fooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Respectfully, I think we know why I responded the way I did. Your posts do not always come in the form of jokes, sometimes legitimately they are snipes (and there were already several in this thread). If it was actually a joke, then fine I stand corrected. I have no issue with that part. However, because you do snipe pretty regularly it's very difficult to tell the difference in text. Also consider too who you are speaking with. I don't have that kind of rapport with you that you can "play" with me this way. So maybe don't make childish commentary to someone who may not know where to receive it the way you actually intend. Your friends on here may be OK with this, but we're not on those terms so I'd appreciate that you don't tell me things like "Sit Down"... we get what we give.
I don't know what on earth you're talking about Maru.

How a comment about housemates visiting this forum could be construed as a snipe against you is completely beyond me.

I'm even more confused about your continued personal comments about what I "regularly" do. No need for it.

Beginning your post with "Respectfully" doesn't make the personal comments any less disrespectful. I said nothing about you, I didn't claim to have any "rapport" with you, I wasn't "playing" with you. I made a joke about housemates visiting a forum built entirely for the function of discussing them. Hence a Royal visit. Not that I needed to explain such an inconsequential comment.

I told you to "sit down" after you called me toxic. An insult thrown after a comment that was NOT about you.

But, yeah, now we know. I simply won't engage with anything you say in the future to avoid it happening again.

Last edited by Marsh.; 06-12-2018 at 11:01 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 11:02 PM   #216
Marsh.
User Fooked

Quote:
An awful lot of members here who dont like people disagreeing with the and get indignant and then use the same old tactic

"ooh this trolling and insert and "ism" is out of control "throw hands up in the air"

most of them post very little and contribute less in terms of threads

Happy to see their "pals" do the same and if its some "right wing person" they dislike and behave the same

example: Marc posts a disgusting thread about the death of a 90 year old man..

oh wait he is old and right wing...nothing

example Rob: constantly doing all of the above whilst calling for say NIgel Farage or Boris Johnstone or Trump to die

any threads from SHaun about this?

no

lol.

same old same old
Why on earth you're so defensive now when the likes of yourself and Alf admit regularly to enjoying a good troll is beyond me.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:05 PM   #217
Marsh.
User Fooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
well it does correlate, because it is very easy to sit back and moan at others for threads you don't like while contributing sweet fanny adams yourself.

As for the point of the number of threads, does it make a difference if you only insult someone on telly once or ten times
It doesn't correlate in the slightest.

How does the number of threads contributed by Jordan have any bearing on a debate about the types of topics that are suitable or against the rules?

Nothing.

You've literally ignored the topic and gone "Well, if you don't like offensive threads, make some yourself!!!".
Old 06-12-2018, 11:20 PM   #218
Maru
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
BB17: Evelyn
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
I don't know what on earth you're talking about Maru.

How a comment about housemates visiting this forum could be construed as a snipe against you is completely beyond me.

I'm even more confused about your continued personal comments about what I "regularly" do. No need for it.

Beginning your post with "Respectfully" doesn't make the personal comments any less disrespectful. I said nothing about you, I didn't claim to have any "rapport" with you, I wasn't "playing" with you. I made a joke about housemates visiting a forum built entirely for the function of discussing them. Hence a Royal visit. Not that I needed to explain such an inconsequential comment.

I told you to "sit down" after you called me toxic. An insult thrown after a comment that was NOT about you.

But, yeah, now we know. I simply won't engage with anything you say in the future to avoid it happening again.
I'd already explained my reasoning in full but I appreciate the mature response. Thanks.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:21 PM   #219
Marsh.
User Fooked

I don't appreciate the personal insults but great.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:50 PM   #220
Rob!
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Helen Lederer
IAC2017: Rebeckah Vardy

Quote:
An awful lot of members here who dont like people disagreeing with the and get indignant and then use the same old tactic

"ooh this trolling and insert and "ism" is out of control "throw hands up in the air"

most of them post very little and contribute less in terms of threads

Happy to see their "pals" do the same and if its some "right wing person" they dislike and behave the same

example: Marc posts a disgusting thread about the death of a 90 year old man..

oh wait he is old and right wing...nothing

example Rob: constantly doing all of the above whilst calling for say NIgel Farage or Boris Johnstone or Trump to die

any threads from SHaun about this?

no

lol.

same old same old
Iíve made one post in my memory about wishing Trump dead that I was swiftly infracted for (by a mod that I know despises Trump so you canít whinge that itís unfair) but Iíve never said it about the other two.

I ain't phobic about homos. I just can't stand the sight of 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post

Please note : There is nothing wrong with being Gay.
Rob! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:26 AM   #221
Zizu

Quote:
Iíve made one post in my memory about wishing Trump dead that I was swiftly infracted for (by a mod that I know despises Trump so you canít whinge that itís unfair) but Iíve never said it about the other two.

I would imagine 99.9% of people quite understandably abhor Trump sooooo that's hardly comparable to the bile these people have aimed at Anne ..

Old 07-12-2018, 02:39 AM   #222
Mystic Mock
Blues 39th best team.

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano

Send a message via Yahoo to Mystic Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
People do take reality TV so seriously. And the awful comments on facebook about the campmates. It seems folk either love or hate Fleur but she seems to get too many hurtful and hateful comments! I mean the worst thing I say is if someone is boring because I watch my TV to be entertained. So yeah I might have gone on a bit that James from IAC is boring. Not James the mod of course. He brightens my day on here. But sometimes it's good to get into our heads something positive when you see something negative. Bit like James from IAC he is boring but I also think he's genuine which is a positive. I think folk are just more comfortable expressing negative opinions behind a computer. I mean it's good to release tension but sometimes its not all about you and your ego. There are other people to consider.
No viewers ego can fit past mine when dismissing foo-I mean contestants on Reality TV Shows.

Being serious though, Fleur's getting a lot of hate because the show keeps forcing her down people's throats, ITV did the same with her on TXF and the same thing happened there where about 30% of the public loved her but the rest couldn't stand her and stopped her from winning when it came down to the final two.

Personally I think that Fleur would get it better on these shows if the production actually treated her like a normal contestant.
That you've created
You're something beautiful
A contradiction
I want to play the game
I want the friction
You will be
The death of me
Yeah, you will be
The death of me.

Muse - Time Is Running Out
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:22 AM   #223
Cherie
Christmas Cherry

Favourites:
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
It's actually got worse over the last few days ... looks like this thread has had the same effect as stirring a hornet's nest ..

That said , I actually think it's been positive in the way many of the worst protagonists of the hateful , bile-laden posts have raised their heads above the parapets ..

Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
day, forum, groundhog, negativity, trolling