Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018) in here. Also forums for Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 09-11-2019, 04:22 PM   #51
Tony Montana
I...am.... Iron Man.

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2019: Lottie
The Circle 2019: Georgina
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Lewis F

Glad the trash is out! Him beating Nicky is one of the worst eviction results of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 04:23 PM   #52
Hayden
And I Oop

Favourites (more):
X Factor Celebrity: V5
Apprentice 2019: Iasha
The Circle 2019: Brooke
Survivor 39: Karishma

Oh and lest we forget the time I logged into Digital Spy to call him out for the trash he is, when everyone was licking his ass over there for making a post demanding people apologise for saying he likes younger boys

Truly my least favourite housemate/television personality of all-time, EVER.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:13 PM   #53
Epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
The amount of hate I have for Gerry is so gigantic that I'm not even gonna waste my time on him, but to add on to the stuff you didn't mention in you're write up, here are some of the moments where my hatred for Gerry was at its worst.

-Calling Charley an "uneducated sh!t" because she left school at 15 to be privately educated / yelling "BITCH!" in her face when she ignored his goading and was trying to comfort Chanelle
-Lying about being 29 when he was 31
-Telling Nicky to smile on her eviction night because the audience have travelled all that way just to boo her
-Calling the audience "WOLVES!" and sobbing when Charley got booed, even though he despised her every damn day he was in the house
-Feeling entitled to absolutely EVERYTHING, from task participation to Kara's milk/
-Complaining that Charley was "showing off" in a task where she literally had to talk about herself, and sulking that his stories weren't interesting enough for anyone to care
-Gloating in an argument that Charley's friend Nicky had been evicted instead of him, meaning he MUST be more popular
-Feeling sorry for himself when the public voted him the least recognisable housemate, proceeding to sulk for the remainder of the episode, claim that he's considering leaving the UK when he comes out, talking to the cameras trying to get airtime to become more recognisable, and sobbing that he misses his mama
-Pretty much anytime he argued with Charley, Nicky, Tracey, Laura or Carole
-NEVER apologising for anything even when the whole house was in agreement that he was wrong
-Saying he feels sorry for Charley's mother after Charley said she can't wait to go home to people who love her
-Trying to get Charley kicked out at every opportunity with bullying accusations when there were no grounds to whatsoever e.g. claiming that Charley called him a paedophile when all she said was he sleeps with younger boys (which is word for word what he said! The man lies about his bloody age for gods sake!)
-Calling out the previously mentioned girls for slagging him off, but when they brought up the fact that Ziggy/Liam etc had slagged him off too he excused their behaviour because 'they told me about it so it's ok'
-Saying he can't WAIT to go up against Charley in an eviction because he will certainly survive as the public adore him
-Using "freedom of speech" as a reason for him to tell everyone the time, even though multiple housemates like Nicky, Tracey, Brian etc said they didn't want to know the time, and claiming that Nicky was "forcing" him not to say the time when all she did was politely asked

There's PLENTY more I could rip into him for but quite frankly I just can't be bothered! I'd rather focus on the ways in which Nicky, Charley, Tracey, Carole and Laura consistently destroyed him when it gets to their write-ups <3

Oh and I FULLY believe Charley when she claimed that his breath stank of dog **** and she could smell it from outside!
Yes, Yes and YES! I cannot tell you how difficult it was to shorten the amount of things I hated about Gerry but these really show how deserving he is of his placement. All of these examples reek of self-congratulatory pity and he exuded it the entire time he was in the house. Him only getting 24% to evict against Nicky as well despite getting into his own as a vile wanker and even PREDICTING HER NAME TO BE NOMINATED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. No charm at all in him worthy of the slightest bit of praise.

321. Lotan Carter
BB18 * 12th place

Lotan’s the worst kind of alpha male; one who acts like a friend and a pacifist victim, yet is a, as Hannah once said, PUSSYHOLE. Exhibit a: the emotional manipulation he did on Ellie, where she clearly fancied him, he clearly DIDN'T fancy her, and would then lead her on before rejecting her, rinse and repeat, and ruining all sanity she ever had. His controlling nature felt like it would never be nipped in the bud until!!!
When he once again felt like he had control in picking which 2 out of 3 housemates entered, he didn't want Sam coming in to steal his control of Ellie because Sam claimed to fancy her, so swayed Chanelle and Kieran into picking the fairly inoffensive Savannah to enter, as well as, much to Lotan's regret a few days later, Isabelle.. (On reflection, it's pretty hilarious that Lotan not only caused Isabelle to enter the house but that that caused her to win. )

Lotan's true colors show the longer he flourished, as he does malicious "pranks" like putting toy mice in Hannah's bed, or not cleaning up Deborah's clothes after partly being responsible for getting them dirty with chocolate. ISABELLE who's only just arrived constantly calls him out on this, but sadly, rather than this adding any comedy value, it descends Lotan into being a nasty bully towards Isabelle for no real reason, attacking her looks, significance, likability, as well as acting like she doesn't exist. He patronized her, talked down to her and turned all his friends against her, and I still think part of his reason for targeting her was being an outspoken female. I know it sounds like a cop-out, but Lotan was legit a nasty misogynist. God knows what his problem was with women, his most major fight he justified himself as being "Persecuted for being a MALE" after all (xinfinity). Isabelle, not letting herself take any of his clear abuse of her, laughed about his pressing matters like 'Well if you don't want people talking about your ex-girlfriend, don't mention her all the time ' and the timeless 'YEAH, ROLE MODEL TO YER SON THOUGH?!'

Lotan had a Gerry-like habit of dragging out an argument as long as he could, yelling random words at the likes of Hannah or Chanelle, and when called out on his hypocrisy, would screech over them "YOU'RE TOO INTELLIGENT FOR THIS CONVERSATION ". All it took was Isabelle's seven words, him sloshing his drink, having a temper tantrum for the whole night, threaten that he'd fucking destroy her physically and mentally and FINALLY he got removed. I'm pretty sure the night before this was when Isabelle got harassed for merely mentioning his ex-girlfriend, refused to apologize, and caused him to sob, "quit" for attention, and return five minutes later .

I have mixed feelings about Lotan's removal. On the one hand, I do hate him and the martyrdom/malignance he had. And not long before an actual removal, he already rolled his eyes in disgust at a previous formal warning for getting in Chanelle’s personal space, acting like he did nothing . But on the other hand, the fourth week of BB18 especially shaped the series up to be this big house divide. Lotan finally going a step too far led to his removal and that divide completely evaporating since he was the instigator of it, getting my hopes up for what the series could be vs what the series ended up being. So thanks Lotan. Thanks for nothing.

Epic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:00 PM   #54
Matthew.
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2019: Marianne
IAC2018: Emily Atack
The Circle 2018: Mairead

Awful housemate, such a nasty and sleazy person and I was very happy when I found out he’d been removed. His fall from grace was satisfying though

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:07 PM   #55
Moniqua
cause i do it so right

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2019: Jemelin
Strictly 2019: Alex Scott

oop how did ah forget to add him to my list of bitches that need to be FLUNG

perfect placement

finna geaux rinse my eyes now at t'sheer sight of him x
Old 09-11-2019, 09:42 PM   #56
Daniel.
we are not your kind

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Great rankings, I don't mind Sezer at all but it's counteracted by how happy I am that Lotan and Gerry are out. Lotan's treatment of Isabelle was gross and I couldn't have tolerated another day of him so was glad he got removed. Isabelle inadvertently causing his removal is more satisfying to me than an eviction anyway
Daniel. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 02:51 PM   #57
Tony Montana
I...am.... Iron Man.

Favourites (more):

Lotan was a vile prick, although I did like him as a housemate tbh. His delusion about being the leader of the house and his arrogance in the way he thought he was always right was good TV and I loved the divide during week 3. The quality of BB18 dwindled slightly after his removal. Although he did take it too far with how he treated Isabelle though.

Quote:
Old 10-11-2019, 03:03 PM   #58
Tony Montana
I...am.... Iron Man.

Favourites (more):

As much as I loved Fight Night 3, it would've been interesting to see how that week's eviction would've gone. Lotan, Hannah, Isabelle and Tom all being up was reminiscent of the ABCD eviction. If Tom had gone, the divide would've gotten worse. There would've been more arguments and the divide between Lotan's crew and the 'outsiders' would've reached BB13 levels.

Ugh we were robbed!

Quote:
Old 10-11-2019, 03:04 PM   #59
Daniel.
we are not your kind

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
As much as I loved Fight Night 3, it would've been interesting to see how that week's eviction would've gone. Lotan, Hannah, Isabelle and Tom all being up was reminiscent of the ABCD eviction. If Tom had gone, the divide would've gotten worse. There would've been more arguments and the divide between Lotan's crew and the 'outsiders' would've reached BB13 levels.

Ugh we were robbed!
It already got past bb13 levels with fight night, and another day or two of Lotan would have been awful.
Old 10-11-2019, 03:46 PM   #60
Epic.

Quote:
Lotan was a vile prick, although I did like him as a housemate tbh. His delusion about being the leader of the house and his arrogance in the way he thought he was always right was good TV and I loved the divide during week 3. The quality of BB18 dwindled slightly after his removal. Although he did take it too far with how he treated Isabelle though.
Ugh this is what frustrates me. As much as I couldn't stand Lotan, he was essential to driving a really interesting divide to the highest of highs, similar to that of a Marco or Maxwell and his delusions ended up being pretty funny in how the series transpired.

Quote:

Ugh we were robbed!
And this too! While I don't know if Hannah could've pulled off a Becky-type saving, Tom had virtually no fanbase at all for a VTS and Lotan was progressively losing his. Worst case realistic scenario would've been Isabelle and Lotan topping that vote but that would've continued to keep them at a stalemate and keep the divide going strong. But as I've reiterated, it's a pretty lose/lose scenario whether he's evicted or ejected since it's the choice between either a less heated environment or having to put up with Lotan longer.

which brings me to someone where there's nothing lost with them gone.

320. Kris Donnelly
BB10 * 16th place

Like Conor, Kris is the blandest you can get when it comes to a hateable person, who relied solely on his looks (er, lack thereof ). The showmance he does with Sophie was so extra and forced, to the point where they had to receive a diary room warning about the rules regarding making fake romances . But really, Kris is more hated for his treatment of Freddie who, in the early stages at least, was more pitiable than he was deserving of any backlash. With his gang behind him, Kris took advantage of Freddie's seeming innocence to drastic levels. That time where he let Freddie play hide and seek and kept him hiding long after the game already ended or how he kept peer pressuring Freddie to keep repeating his "I don’t think so, Sonny Jim" line just to laugh at him are nothing more than cheap methods of picking on someone. Other times he’d just butt into arguments Freddie would have with someone else to tell him to shut up. The guy was a one-dimensional wanker who was against someone like Freddie standing out as a unique person and there was no need to, yes, BULLY him the way Kris did.

Due to him not providing anything of relevance while being seemingly popular within the house, it seemed destined that Kris would coast for a long portion of the series until his amazing eviction where he broke nomination discussion rules and had to avoid speaking for a certain period of time to avoid being nominated, inevitably failed, was up and evicted to disappointment of no-one. He himself is hugely forgettable when discussing awful housemates, but even after leaving the house he managed to make some form of notoriety. Lying to the press that he may have got Sophie pregnant is possibly the worst tabloid-related thing I’ve seen a housemate do and was one last desperate bid by him to achieve fame, only to obviously fail because really who cares about Kris? Honestly who cares?

Old 10-11-2019, 03:56 PM   #61
Tony Montana
I...am.... Iron Man.

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
It already got past bb13 levels with fight night, and another day or two of Lotan would have been awful.
I was referring to the divide reaching BB13 levels. You know the bitching, backstabbing and bullying.

He was awful, but he was still a crucial housemate to BB18. He was a love to hate type villain. After his ejection, we had to suffer through a whole week of 'happy house'

Quote:
Old 10-11-2019, 03:59 PM   #62
Daniel.
we are not your kind

Favourites (more):

Kris was pretty dire but he's too forgettable for me to have much feeling about. I remember thinking he was probably a decent guy underneath it all though? Charlie was MUCH worse for me.

Quote:
I was referring to the divide reaching BB13 levels. You know the bitching, backstabbing and bullying.

He was awful, but he was still a crucial housemate to BB18. He was a love to hate type villain. After his ejection, we had to suffer through a whole week of 'happy house'
He wasn't love to hate for me, I just loathed him. The sooner he went the better.

Bullying is not entertaining by the way

Last edited by Daniel.; 10-11-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-11-2019, 04:01 PM   #63
Matthew.
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Lmao literally nobody likes Kris and for good reason too, he was a pompous prick with no redeeming qualities. Not to mention the fact that he was really, REALLY boring but he was certain that he was loved in the outside world, only to get evicted by 63% in a five-way vote (!!) to heavy booing

(But I agree with Daniel that I think Charlie was much worse)

Spoiler:

Old 10-11-2019, 04:16 PM   #64
Tony Montana
I...am.... Iron Man.

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
He wasn't love to hate for me, I just loathed him. The sooner he went the better.

Bullying is not entertaining by the way
I never said bullying was entertaining at all. Stop twisting things.

At the end of the day, it's each to their own.

Quote:

Last edited by Tony Montana; 10-11-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 10-11-2019, 07:01 PM   #65
Hayden
And I Oop

Favourites (more):

Didn't Kris have a kid with David Beckham's sister and then moved on to dating someone 11 years younger than him not long after

My memories of BB10 are probably the weakest of all the BBUK series as I've been putting a rewatch off for years, but I don't look forward to watching Kris and his clique dominating the first few weeks.
Old 10-11-2019, 07:30 PM   #66
Barry.
User ******

Favourites (more):
X Factor Celebrity: Megan McKenna
Apprentice 2019: Ryan-Mark
The Circle 2019: Woody
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Kris was meant to be the hottie of that series but he was more bland then anything. Bland In looks and bland in everything.
Barry. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:08 PM   #67
Tony Montana
I...am.... Iron Man.

Favourites (more):

Kris was a bellend of the highest order. A horrible, arrogant vile man with no redeeming qualities. The way he treated Freddie was terrible and for no reason at all. Freddie hadn't done nothing wrong to him at all, yet Kris made his first month in the house hell, from mocking his accent to belittling him to turning people against him. I do think him and Lisa were jealous of Freddie's wealth and intelligence.

His eviction remains one of the all time greatest evictions ever! It deserves to be mentioned alongside Maxwell, Sezer and The ABDC evictions. It's in my top 3 BB10 moments. The look on his face was a picture. The public clearly hated how he'd treated Freddie. His eviction was even more satisfying since him and his mates were so certain that it'd be Marcus who was leaving.

Quote:
Old 10-11-2019, 11:01 PM   #68
Epic.

319. John James Parton
BB11 * 9th place

John James is a gradually enveloping journey of a moany, selfish, domineering crybaby who eventually brought down the energy of BB11 to a grindingly miserable halt filled with everyone walking on eggshells not to upset him. However unlike a series ruiner like Helen, John James is someone who was consistently popular with the audience for a long portion of the series. I do wonder how much of it has to do with Josie. They were portrayed as this opposites attract couple full of charm when all they did was gaze into each other's eyes in the bed, laughed about how annoyed they’d get around each other before being GENUINELY annoyed and arguing over nothing, before making amends and starting this cycle all over again; the height of showmance tedium. There are so many times he would over-react to things Josie would say, or times where Josie would be disgusted by his intimidating or bitchy attitude to others, including her own friends like Corin or Sam, yet it was still treated like a true love pair.

Worse than this, John James is the worst brand of hypocritical gameplayer you can get. He would blast about how honest and upfront he is but was undeniably bitchy and smarmy. He hated how attention-seeking and sensitive others were, yet would sob over nothing and demand to walk like five million dozen times. He’d STRONGLY critique the likes of Ben or Corin on not being team-players, yet forfeited tasks without guilt or hesitation in the later weeks, upon reaching the worst stage of his time in the house; egotistical noddy.

However, the extent of how irritating John really was already had itself as a warning sign in how he was to women.

Sunshine
During play-fighting, bruising her leg and having her underwear possibly show on camera no matter how many times she asked him to stop, which is made worse by him promising to apologize only to still be coming up with excuses about his behavior, which all caused her eviction as well .

Rachel Ifon
This was such a sudden resentment. A task to sit in a room with her made John James quit said task after only five minutes (hypoquit!) And god forbid Rachel be a talkative person who talks in a way that’s designed to make you answer her, but it’s somehow perfectly fine for him to be friends with Sam Pepper who does this on purpose. Really he only had a problem with Rachel because she was happy. And THIS caused her eviction .

Corin
Here was one woman who sneaked by John James’ radar against women in touch with their looks. Didn’t stop his on/off behavior of bitching about how "fake" Corin is however or purposefully winding her up and then guilt-tripping himself about how "fake" she was. The worst of him with this came in his last week when housemates had to try and not do predictable habits, he felt one of those was Corin putting on makeup, and because she said no he kept trying to force her to change her mind anyway, and then even after JOSIE called him out, acted like he was never forcing Corin at all. Thankfully, Corin FINALLY called out this "arrogant fooking attitude" by the end of her stay, hmph!

and of course

Rachael White
As a confident woman comfortable with who she was, Rachael was prime for John James slander cause she would apparently give dirty looks of arrogance at him (something which he did CONSTANTLY in the later weeks to everyone!). Even after her telling him she was in denial because she fancied him, he continued to vent about how he hates her and picked a full-on "I’m getting angry now" argument with her just because of a joke she’d made of being provocative in magazines, and all of this caused her eviction!

But it doesn’t stop there! By the time John became an untouchable alpha, Rachael returned to the house, got baited by him into getting upset, but kept her dignity intact much more than when she was a housemate and openly was disgusted by him, none of this stopping him from lying to the house that he nearly made her cry and not really caring that he may have done so . Fortunately he found out she was dating Nathan, he cried in hysterics of fear he’d get beaten up, and then had to be pandered to in a phone call with Nathan to find out for sure his life wouldn’t be in danger. After 10 weeks of hypocritical audience manipulation, and a concluding week full of contradictions and assholeness, John James was FINALLY evicted in the quad eviction in a downfall that was impressive, albeit loooong overdue.

Old 10-11-2019, 11:03 PM   #69
Black Dagger
Lucas Leanne

Favourites (more):
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Stacey Dooley

Loathsome piece of ****e. A low for the show. Might actually be my all time least favourite. Least Conor never ruined a full 13 week series with his nonsense
Black Dagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 11:09 PM   #70
Matthew.
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Ooh two in one day, you do spoil us

John James repulsed me, and the phone call was… a low point for the show. Truly one of the most pathetic housemates of all time. Acted the big man but when someone stood up for themselves, he didn’t like it as much. As Corin said, MORE FOOL YOU HUN x

Spoiler:

Old 10-11-2019, 11:22 PM   #71
Hayden
And I Oop

Favourites (more):

This is all Crab Eyes will ever be remembered for now and I absolutely love it <3

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM   #72
Tony Montana
I...am.... Iron Man.

Favourites (more):

I hated how he'd treated Ben and the girls. He could only pick on those who he'd deemed as weaker than him. A classic bully.

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM   #73
Barry.
User ******

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2019: Ryan-Mark
The Circle 2019: Woody

John James was such a short temper twit. He was nasty to Rachel for no reason. "I'm getting really angry" when she was talking about the magazine deals (or was it nuts magazine she was discussing?) Anyway I found him horrible.
Barry. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:21 AM   #74
Cal.
Mean McLean

Location: Laura sprays a bottle of ‘Shh...’ by Jade Goody at Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
326. Helen Wood
BB15 * Winner
BB16 * Guest (Days 32-46)

Yes Helen is the WORST! She embodies every trait for me to hate in a person; obnoxious, spiteful, malicious, and a bully with no filter. The first time I properly hated her was when Matthew joked about not playing a simple game with sexual undertones and then Helen ATTACKS him IMMEDIATELY based around body-shaming him including getting up in his face, all because of a throwaway joke by him. If you thought that sounded bad, don't worry. There's only 84 days of it across two series to sit through .

Main notable awful characteristic to Helen was deciding to attack people for nothing. Deciding Ashleigh had an ‘evil plan’ after watching it on a screen and taking it out of context, never stopping going on about it, defending herself that she WASN'T bullying Ashleigh as she “did it in a whole group so someone would speak up” if Helen spoke out of line. Two things; 1) Bullying is MOST common when a group is present you ignorant cow and 2) Your own friend Winston spoke up against you so it WAS bullying. God knows what her problems with Jale ("WERE YOU LISTENING? WERE YOU LISTENING? ...SLUG ") or Christopher ("SOOO, BOOORING! ") were. The latter especially I feel isn't brought up enough because Christopher especially is an example of someone a bully like her would see as an easy target to belittle, interrupt, create unnecessarily vindictive ideas about, and more needless hurtfulness.

The main conflict of BB15 ends up being ten weeks of everyone walking on eggshells around this monster who takes everything even SLIGHTLY disagreeable personally and delivers vulgar attacks in response. And then she wins! Apart from Pauline RUINING the series by giving Helen the final pass (which was complete unfair bullshit btw considering Pauline had to decide based on who she met on launch vs the day 2 entrants based purely on their VT ), there was also Toya AND Matthew both being evicted in close votes over Ash; an ally of Helen while she was at her MOST hated by the public . She basically acted like the worst type of person you could meet but always got her own way regardless, right till the end. Worst winner ever by a huge margin.

But in BB16, she's sent in and is somehow equally terrible! She was atrociously ignorant to the time Nikki's anorexia gave her anxiety when smothered in the store room, calling it "acting”, because Helen doesn’t care to know about real health problems I guess . And of course the Brian bullying. While Brian did eventually insult her, it was only after her repeated name calling and vindication of him over nothing besides disagreements, and I would eventually snap if she was this hostile too. But then cue "straight jacket's in the storeroom", calling him a psycho, and telling him he looks like a murderer/rapist, all of these during times where Brian had already walked away from confronting her .

But the REAL main thing I hate about Helen is that she has this mindset that does not correlate with any rational human being I've come across. In Helen’s world, you should say EXACTLY what’s on your mind about others, no matter how hurtful it is to others, but don't worry because at least you’re 'being honest' .

Queen!
Cal. is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbuk, epic, housemate, ranks