Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 25-07-2009, 10:02 PM #1
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:

Default I Was Reserving Judgement....

I didn't want to say too much about Noirin until I had seen tonights show as I didn't want to judge her based on only what I had read here!

However,.... I am absolutely gutted and disgusted. What can I say? What a silly bitch!

She has just more or less evicted herself from the house!

Poor Siavash! I even felt a bit sorry for Marcus

I wish I could Siavash
Lee. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:03 PM #2

The sad thing is ... he is not even aware of her fancying Tom. I wonder if she will tell him that while swivelling on a kitchen chair?
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:11 PM #3
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Daffodil
The sad thing is ... he is not even aware of her fancying Tom. I wonder if she will tell him that while swivelling on a kitchen chair?
It annoys me that she thinks she fancies Tom so much.. She has barely broken breath to him (partly thanks to Marcus) so it is purely a physical attraction (why I don't know).

SHe may get together with him and then realise that he is in fact a boring prick, whereas with Sivash, she has lived with him for 7 weeks now, so the attraction must be more than just physical.

I hope Siavash tells her to GTF!
Old 25-07-2009, 10:14 PM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by happyland
Quote:
It annoys me that she thinks she fancies Tom so much.. She has barely broken breath to him (partly thanks to Marcus) so it is purely a physical attraction (why I don't know).

SHe may get together with him and then realise that he is in fact a boring prick, whereas with Sivash, she has lived with him for 7 weeks now, so the attraction must be more than just physical.

I must admit, I feel pretty much the same way. My wife and I were discussing he exact same point, about Noirin hardly even knowing Tom, while we were watching tonight's highlights show.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:17 PM #5

Quote:
I didn't want to say too much about Noirin until I had seen tonights show as I didn't want to judge her based on only what I had read here!

However,.... I am absolutely gutted and disgusted. What can I say? What a silly bitch!

I wish I could Siavash
i do agree if anything noirin has simply not thought things through and been a tad foolish,but had she thought things through and done things im sure that would make her a vindictive slag?

anyone who watched live feed will tell you,she likes siavash but also feels she has some feelings for tom,having feelings is hardly a crime,and perhaps people think its dishonest for noirin to not tell siavash she has such feelings for tom but why aren't those same people taking what siavash has done?i am ofcourse reffering to not being completely upfront about his relationship with another on the outside..

first he says he has a girl,then he says he made her up,yet last night he admitted to seeing someone for a month before he came in to the house,now had noirin done this and kept her relationship a secret then we would be seeing campaigns to have noirin shackled and bound for being a "*****".. so why is siavash let off so lightly?noirin has been nothing but upfront with all those who have had feelings for her,therefore she is anything but a slut,however i do feel she has been a little naive,hardly a crime as i see it..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:21 PM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by BB22
Quote:
Quote:

I must admit, I feel pretty much the same way. My wife and I were discussing he exact same point, about Noirin hardly even knowing Tom, while we were watching tonight's highlights show.
aside from the fact alot of us will find ourselves instantly attracted to another without knowing alot about their whole life history,lifes ambition and penis size it does not mean that noirin has acted immorally.. attraction is normal,and far be it for me to defend noirin but she has known tom for over a week in a intense situation where you are forced to live with strangers 24hours a day,under such conditions i think you would get to know someone pretty quickly and if you are attracted to your housemate that is only natural..
Old 25-07-2009, 10:25 PM #7

Tom has been in the house a week and Noirin feels this way!! I don't thinkshe fancys him at all. She just wants tom to be another one of her conquests. What is she doing!!

She said herself she will be hated on the outside world and still goes ahead with plans to get tom and sod the others. Maybe she craves the negative attention, who knows!!!!

She is one strange cookie.
Marzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:28 PM #8

I just can't believe she threw away her chance with Siavash!!!!

What an EEEEJIOT!!!
IndigoJo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:29 PM #9

Default agree entirely

Quote:
Originally posted by tintedshadow
Quote:

I wish I could Siavash
i do agree if anything noirin has simply not thought things through and been a tad foolish,but had she thought things through and done things im sure that would make her a vindictive slag?

anyone who watched live feed will tell you,she likes siavash but also feels she has some feelings for tom,having feelings is hardly a crime,and perhaps people think its dishonest for noirin to not tell siavash she has such feelings for tom but why aren't those same people taking what siavash has done?i am ofcourse reffering to not being completely upfront about his relationship with another on the outside..

first he says he has a girl,then he says he made her up,yet last night he admitted to seeing someone for a month before he came in to the house,now had noirin done this and kept her relationship a secret then we would be seeing campaigns to have noirin shackled and bound for being a "*****".. so why is siavash let off so lightly?noirin has been nothing but upfront with all those who have had feelings for her,therefore she is anything but a slut,however i do feel she has been a little naive,hardly a crime as i see it..
preciousgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:30 PM #10

She has never been honest!!!!

Fact :-

1) I am just friends with Marcus.... yet let him paint her naked back for hours...etc etc etc....

2) I nom Siavash & Halfwit because they fancy me and Im disgusted with that!!!! ...later in BB house...

3) I like you Siavash... forget I promised my exbf I will not snog anyone in here.... (oops forgot that I actually want to hump tom everyday!)

4) I wont tell on you Siavash you can tell me about 'bunnygate'... then she feeds Siavash to the wolves...

5) didnt tell Marcus how she felt about Siavash for so many days... (you would think since creepy Marcus is so irritatingly obssessed with you... you would tell Marcus the truth abt liking Siavash and not hurt Marcus or keep Siavash afffections painfully under wraps!!!!)

6) didnt tell Siavash that she actually wanted to hump Tom everyday instead of snog him thus hurting her ex bf & siavash's gf!)

7) I am nom halfwit 'again' & 'again' because I forgot he gave me the gift of normality!!!!!!!!!!!! (Im being sarcastic in here)

8) To Lisa... No I didnt say that about you Lisa, Charlie interpreted it wrong... NOT!!!!

'HONESTLY' she is a disgrace!!!!!!

Happyland you were too kind to her to reserve judgement all along since the very begginning she was playing them all!
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:35 PM #11
Sod orf

Sod orf

i dont think i've commented once on noirin yet this series
i cant work her out
i cant tell wheather she's been playing all the men until her ex (as she always calls him, never calls him by his name) aparently enters.
or if her and siavash are actualy a couple.
one thing she as done is keep the interest in the show alive.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:40 PM #12

wannashag...

evidence here... you decide!

--->
Old 25-07-2009, 10:41 PM #13

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/v...c91a02/play.c4
Old 25-07-2009, 10:43 PM #14

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

aside from the fact alot of us will find ourselves instantly attracted to another without knowing alot about their whole life history,lifes ambition and penis size it does not mean that noirin has acted immorally.. attraction is normal,and far be it for me to defend noirin but she has known tom for over a week in a intense situation where you are forced to live with strangers 24hours a day,under such conditions i think you would get to know someone pretty quickly and if you are attracted to your housemate that is only natural..
I routinely find random women "attractive" who have just walked past me in the street. That is indeed perfectly normal. Obviously, such things don't instantly affect my behaviour. A person with any emotional maturity does not blow like a leaf in the wind with every gust of lust. (I seem to be getting a little poetic)

I am just a little surprised that Noirin is talking about Tom in such a way, a man she has known for a few days, the very day after giving the impression she was falling head over heels for someone completely different.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:46 PM #15
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Addy
wannashag...

evidence here... you decide!

--->
OMG! That's pretty horrible... sounds awfully true after seeing tonights show though!
Old 25-07-2009, 10:48 PM #16
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I routinely find random women "attractive" who have just walked past me in the street. That is indeed perfectly normal. Obviously, such things don't instantly affect my behaviour. A person with any emotional maturity does not blow like a leaf in the wind with every gust of lust. (I seem to be getting a little poetic)

I am just a little surprised that Noirin is talking about Tom in such a way, a man she has known for a few days, the very day after giving the impression she was falling head over heels for someone completely different.
Me too.. it's just not rational behaviour!
Old 25-07-2009, 10:49 PM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Addy
She has never been honest!!!!

Fact :-

1) I am just friends with Marcus.... yet let him paint her naked back for hours...etc etc etc....

2) I nom Siavash & Halfwit because they fancy me and Im disgusted with that!!!! ...later in BB house...

3) I like you Siavash... forget I promised my exbf I will not snog anyone in here.... (oops forgot that I actually want to hump tom everyday!)

4) I wont tell on you Siavash you can tell me about 'bunnygate'... then she feeds Siavash to the wolves...

5) didnt tell Marcus how she felt about Siavash for so many days... (you would think since creepy Marcus is so irritatingly obssessed with you... you would tell Marcus the truth abt liking Siavash and not hurt Marcus or keep Siavash afffections painfully under wraps!!!!)

6) didnt tell Siavash that she actually wanted to hump Tom everyday instead of snog him thus hurting her ex bf & siavash's gf!)

7) I am nom halfwit 'again' & 'again' because I forgot he gave me the gift of normality!!!!!!!!!!!! (Im being sarcastic in here)

8) To Lisa... No I didnt say that about you Lisa, Charlie interpreted it wrong... NOT!!!!

'HONESTLY' she is a disgrace!!!!!!

Happyland you were too kind to her to reserve judgement all along since the very begginning she was playing them all!
she is far from a disgrace,

heres the REAL facts..point for point

1.that may have been a mistake on noirin's part,but she saw marcus as a friend,i have friends give me a massage and what not,does not make my girlfriend jelous in the slightest,however i do see if noirin knew marcus's feelings for her were such then she should have been a little more firm with him..

2.she's in the big brother show and they all have to nominate someone,have you not realised siavash said he has had feelings for noirin all through these 7weeks yet both he and freddie have nominated noirin,or is that diffrent somehow?

3.she still does like siavash,however it was siavash who made the move to kiss noirin and there is nothing wrong with a kiss,what is wrong with you people lol

4.i completely agree she was out of order to betray siavash in that instance..

5.had you watched last nights show marcus asked this very question,but noirin had only known of her feelings for siavash two days prior to kissing him,further more what business is it of marcus's?she can tell him when and if she chooses to.

6.noirin admited to bea about fancying tom,yeah so she may not have mentioned that as she may be waiting to speak to him properly on the outside,yet you dont see an issue with siavash witholding information regarding his very own relationship with another?

7.yes i see this point,after freddie had got rid of those awful drawn on specs she did infact nominate him,but that is part of the game,or have i misread the rules?are you not permitted to nominate who so ever you choose to?

8.forgive me but charlie did interpret that statement,what noirin had said that night was everyone who has alligned themselves with lisa has so far left,which is true thus why davina herself said so.that night she also told charlie she wants him to win so i dont see why this is even an issue for you..

all in all we are entitled to think whatever we choose,but so far most seem hell bent on spreading this new found hatred for noirin..

lets not forget she has been controlled by marcus for much of this series,and in the outside world we would not accept mental or physical abuse,yet in the house some refer to it as entertainment.what marcus has done is nothing short of foolishness..
Old 25-07-2009, 10:50 PM #18

Siavashs friend said on BBLB that Siavash has been seeing his girlfriend for 6 mounths so he lied big time
jjj2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:52 PM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by wannashag
i dont think i've commented once on noirin yet this series
i cant work her out
i cant tell wheather she's been playing all the men until her ex (as she always calls him, never calls him by his name) aparently enters.
or if her and siavash are actualy a couple.
one thing she as done is keep the interest in the show alive.
True! She has been one of the key characters throughout the series, and if she gets eveicted next week, the show will lose a vital element.

It's funny when people moan about someone they don't like, so at the first chance they get, they evict them. Then they complain the show is boring and realise that they just evicted one of the reasons why the show is great.

It happened in BB4 when they evicted that girl at the first week, and later realised that it was a big mistake.

Big characters make the show, but they are also more likely to get evicted first. Lisa would have been gone by now if the public had their chance to get at her. Her current presence keeps alive one of the talking points of the series. There is a balance that is needed.

Noirin must stay! She was silly, but has now been very honest! Let's hope they come to some sort of resolution.
Akerbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 10:56 PM #20

Quote:

lol that was indeed quite profound..

i do completely see where most are coming from it just seems a little sad we're judging noirin and not siavash,who is infact the one who has been dishonest..

you find women attractive in the street,just in passing,but had you been a single guy in the house and those women were there,you would be living with these oh so attractive individuals and so you would naturally perhaps become infatuated..

regardless of kissing one guy,she was not exclusive to siavash,furthermore she told him things should stay low profile until they leave the house,yet she still was honest enough to speak of her feelings to bea and sophie.. much is to be said for someone being that honest on a show like this..

once again i must say.if she had acted on her actions with tom or indeed marcus/sree i would see a point to this,but as she has not done a thing except share a kiss with one guy and admit she feels attracted to another that is hardly her fault is it?its human nature and she is indeed single after all..
Old 25-07-2009, 11:06 PM #21

WTF is wrong with Siavash?

All Noirin did was get into bed with him and let him feel her up while they kissed. That's just a friendship. He's like some weird stalker now thinking there's more to their relationship. Noirin made it perfectly clear that they're just friends and they should keep it like that because she doesn't want a romance in the house. Except with Tom. But she doesn't need to tell Siavash that because they're just friends who sleep together and make-out....

Seriously, wake the hell up.

She's a complete attention *****.
Sunny_Tsu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
judgement, reserving