Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 27-06-2005, 10:16 PM #1

Default BB Screws Craigs Brain!! - Superb!

I LOVE it LOVE it!!! The entrance of the new housemates - gorgeous sexy Orla & Eugiene threw most of the group, but none so much as that scheming bitch Craig, Oh JOY, to see the look on his face, brilliant! Just when he thought he was movibg into a winning position, & had the house sussed out, in walk two more! Did anyone else notice that his was the most mutted reaction, almost showing disappointment while the otheres - Saskia apart revelled inthe occasion. Craig started to bitch with saskia as fast as possible too... but the give away, -his body language, god he was so back to his "thinking, plotting stare" in the lounge - I hate that look!!! The best thing that's happened to Craig for ages, I was worried that plotting B**** was going to make this year a farce by winning. but it's a new ball game now matey!!
- What's really amazing is Max snogging Saskia then making a dash for Orla!! this is great!! It needed a kick & well done BB - superb! Craig - I do not like you one little bit mate, tonight you spoilt the party you plotting, scheming bitch! & making a move on Saskia ? what's that about? GO for gods sake GO!

Get him out please!!!!!
coltrane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2005, 10:17 PM #2
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:

i think vanessa should go out first. shes done NOTHING
Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2005, 10:20 PM #3

yer get venessa out her lissppp is getting on me t*ts...thience haha!! i dont know why people hate the housemates so much, its only a game show! and you know you would be exactly the same. there all in it to win
hass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2005, 10:23 PM #4

im likeing craig alot more now!
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2005, 10:24 PM #5
WAHEY

Favourites:

WAHEY

Favourites:

yeah me too bb4eva
Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2005, 10:36 PM #6

He's a dick - & and has you fooled. He's a nasty peice of work - you'll see!
Old 27-06-2005, 10:39 PM #7

i dont think so..

and i dont see how is odds are soo bad. i think the other housemates are starting to realise he isnt a bad guy either
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2005, 10:39 PM #8

Would you trust him as a friend though??? I deal with people for a living, my job is sussing people out, & I wouldn't want him on my Xmas card list! But I respect your opinion....
Old 27-06-2005, 11:20 PM #9

No I wouldn't trust him as a friend either.

I just hope that Saskia has a bit more brains and realises that he's being manipulative.

Isn't it funny that the only way he managed to infultrate the Saskia Clan, was by being the butt of their practical jokes ... do you think they take him seriously
Dresser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 12:28 AM #10

More Evidence

Craig and Anthony bundled into the Diary Room tonight to deliver their differing verdicts on the new Housemates.

Craig wasted no time in hiding his annoyance, immediately yelling, "Why've we got two new Housemates? I don't get it! We don't need them!"

"Craig's devastated," Anthony needlessly explained, but the Geordie didn't seem to share his friend's anger. Instead he seemed quite pleased by the arrival of Irish beauty Orlaith.

But divided over the new Housemates"By the way," he grinned at Big Brother. "What a figure! That's text book how I like a figure!"

Irritated by Anthony's gushing, Craig took to slating mastermind Eugene. "He seems a bit of a nerd," sneered the hairdresser, adding,"His haircut is VILE!"

A curious Big Brother wondered if Craig was feeling a little threatened by the new additions, but Craig snorted with disdain at the very idea. "I'm SO not threatened!" he scoffed.

No, not at all Craig.
Old 28-06-2005, 10:22 AM #11

I am with you coltrane. It never ceases to amaze me how so many people, after hours, days and weeks of bitching and bullying, then say 'Oh I quite like him/her now.' just because a housemate has left off the bitching for a few days and said a few amusing things. [No offence to people on this thread, I am talking in general terms not specifics.]

In real life I am a very forgiving and loving person but when I see it live on tv, I cannot forget the nastiness so quickly.
Aimee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 12:13 PM #12

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Im still not keen on Craig because he looks like a certain person I had to suffer 5 hours in the company of
BigSister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 12:19 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Dresser
No I wouldn't trust him as a friend either.

I just hope that Saskia has a bit more brains and realises that he's being manipulative.

Isn't it funny that the only way he managed to infultrate the Saskia Clan, was by being the butt of their practical jokes ... do you think they take him seriously
I wouldn't trust him.

Unfortunately, Saskia is manipulative herself, but lacks the brains to realise that Craig is manipulative also, but better at it.

I noticed how Maxkia make Craig the butt of all their jokes. He sometimes comes across as a scared little boy who's hanging around with the bullies, just so that he doesn't get bullied himself. But I do think he and Anthony would be better housemates with Maxkia in the house.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 12:29 PM #14

I've hated Craig from week 1. He stayed while Mary left, and that really set me against him. And he's done very little to change my mind since.

I just don't see how he is being manipulative and clever. He's hanging in there, just, but if it came down to it he would be the first one the other three Team Saskia members would turn on. If it was just those 4 left in the house (unlikely now) then craig is the one they would all nominate. I just don't see this great plan he's supposedly playing.

I accept though that I may be blinded by a burning hatred of the gurny, whinging little s**t!! Well, at least he's stopped crying now, but we'll see if the tears come back on next time he's up for eviction.
Slartibartfast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 09:02 PM #15

He's had a little set back again...Thank God - 3 things of note, Did you see the horror on his face when a) Max & Anthony weren't allowed to vote "oh s**t!" & then again when Max & Saskia were announced as up for eviction.. "Oh double ****!!" That wasn't supposed to happen, - b) Saskia threw his arm off when he tried to put it around her when the announcement was made - rejecting his attempt to comfort the victim - one of his tactics, - forcing him to panic a bit...he went straight into think mode again because c) Where does he go? If Max, Anthony & Saskia realise that he started the gossip which got them banned - they could turn on him, & if not that group will now be significantly weakened - he couldn't go back to the others cos they have him sussed & he knows it! Who's left? the new housemates? No - he slagged them off last night! -

Oh dear Craigy boy, looks like you'll be up next week mate! God I hope so, now we see why he told BB they didn't need 2 new people in, - HE didn't want them in, he will lose Anthony to Orla, as he chases her next week & he had things under control! No more Shipmate - Science has you in his sights - his nomination was spot on-described Craig perfectly! My cloud is lifting - oh joy of joys!! I think Craig will stay around that group -sympethysing until they turn... he has no other choice, I only hope they do!!!:ca t:
Old 28-06-2005, 09:12 PM #16

Craig is to be watched.I agree one hundred per cent.He has got away with a background roll latley.Not only in the house,but on the boards too.I have started 2 threads about Craigs,cunning ways(which is not a crime)butpeople are too focused on the big players,just now.
To sum,he joined what he thought was the popular team,he was responsible through his whinging in the eviction of both lesley and Roberto,he has led team saikia/max to their worst 2 weeks,he is insincere and quite prepared to do anything,in any company to get ahead(again a game plan,but he is really unpleasant with it.
"Try big brother Zimbabwe love,you might do better there"Craig to macosi live streaming Sunday night before being birdied out.Nasty.
stoney12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 09:50 PM #17

Yep Stoney12! You tell it like it is! Will people wise up - Scince made valid points about him & got Craig his 1ST nomination for ages!!

One other peice of evidence - Is it pure co-incidence that Craig AND Saskia both nominated the same people, akosi & Science, using the same reasons? NO Craig's influence again, exactly how he got Vanessa & Lesley to do the same with Sam & Saskia - ALL 3 of them nominated the same! However, that was the week Vanessa got them all up for discussing, well slagging off Sam for nomination - repeating Craigs bloody words! He was there - when That nomination rule break happened, he was there - when Derek & Roberto got busted, & went to the other group quickly to get himself off the hook (not in Maxwells way mind) & he's been there - when Maxwell & Anthony got banned too! Co-incidence?? Maybe BB are on to him too Stoney? I hope so. I want to see Maxwell cope without Saskia next week, retribution will do!
Old 28-06-2005, 10:17 PM #18

And already bitchin about new HM's like only he can.Fair enuff he plays a kinda game,but it is always to the detrimant of others.
stoney12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 10:21 PM #19

Will Craig now try and get back in with the other group if he thinks that is the only way he can stay in. You made the wrong choice Craig and will have to pay the consequences. Anthony is his new best friend - how long will that last.
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2005, 10:26 PM #20

Not long! With Saskia possibly gone, Ant will be competing with him for Orla's attention now! Well Max scored one, go for the double & lets see more sparks fly, - poor little Craig has no where to go - He'll be up next week - then gone I hope!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, brain, craigs, screws, superb