Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 31-07-2009, 02:49 PM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
If this ient showen on tonights HLs its out of order..
It will be tonight wont it?

because if that happened today then it wont be showen until tomarrow, meaning Marcus could already be gone before people see what a dick Noirin is

they better feckin show cos it will show all numb nut Noirin fans how much Noirin and her groomer frat boy(wanna be tough guy)are scum sucking feck holes. And it will mean a last minute surge of favour in Marcus's favour.

There has been so much nastiness re Isaac and Noirin on late night LF that needd to be aired on HL.
scot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 02:56 PM #27
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Niamhxo
It was none of Bea's business, Bea is a busy Body
Its Bea's business cuz Noirin made it everybody in the houses business. When she kissed Siavash I said she should have laughed it off and simply said she'd had too much to drink etc. When Isaac entered the house he said more or less the same thing too but that is exactly what Norin didnt do. Instead made a BIG deal out of the kiss, talking to everybody in the house and strangely now she says its no ones business. Norin likes everything to be on her terms and this argument shows that when thing are not, she cant cope.

She's coming out to the biggest chorus of boos this series and I hope the psycholgist rips her to shreds. People think Norin is a strong intelligent beautiful woman. She's not, she's a mixed up silly little girl.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 02:58 PM #28

[quote]Originally posted by GiRTh
Quote:
. People think Norin is a strong intelligent beautiful woman. She's not, she's a mixed up silly little girl.

Old 31-07-2009, 03:02 PM #29
Banned

Banned

Noirin out!!!

HarryRag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:02 PM #30
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by GiRTh
Quote:
Its Bea's business cuz Noirin made it everybody in the houses business. When she kissed Siavash I said she should have laughed it off and simply said she'd had too much to drink etc. When Isaac entered the house he said more or less the same thing too but that is exactly what Norin didnt do. Instead made a BIG deal out of the kiss, talking to everybody in the house and strangely now she says its no ones business. Norin likes everything to be on her terms and this argument shows that when thing are not she cant cope.

She's coming out to the biggest chorus of boos this series and I hope the psycholgist rips her to shreds. People think Norin is a strong intelligent beautiful woman. She's not, she's a mixed up silly little girl.

I don't think she's very intelligent actually, I think she's very immature and easily lead but doesn't intend to be nasty, I'm only defending her cos I don't think she's "The Devil" as people are making out! I do think Bea is a busy body not just on this occasion, I believe Siavash has also told her to mind her own business (maybe not in so many words) but she just can't help sticking her oar in!!!
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:05 PM #31
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't think she's very intelligent actually, I think she's very immature and easily lead but doesn't intend to be nasty, I'm only defending her cos I don't think she's "The Devil" as people are making out! I do think Bea is a busy body not just on this occasion, I believe Siavash has also told her to mind her own business (maybe not in so many words) but she just can't help sticking her oar in!!!
You're right Bea is a busy body with strange mood swings. I couldnt beleive it when she bitched about Freddie the other day. Bea and Norin are quite similar with the way they go off people but Norin is a piece of work. I think you're right that Norin is not too bright if she was bright then she'd have dodged this situation for sure but instead she added fuel to fire.
Old 31-07-2009, 03:13 PM #32

I actually think Bea was just saying what everyone else was thinking and good on her -

- Norin feels very confident just now that Isaac is in the house to back her up which as I've said before is a luxury no other house mate has - however........ at the back of her mind she will also very aware of the fact that she is up for eviction - she is threatened by Bea from the aspect she is NOT up for eviction which is why she is snapping at her so much .

At the end of the day Norin willl latch onto any bloke if she thinks they will be of benefit to her - I can guarantee if you stuck another bloke in the house who she thought had more to offer she would drop Isaac in a flash - especially if the new bloke showed an interest in Bea !!
truescot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:16 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by truescot
I actually think Bea was just saying what everyone else was thinking and good on her -

- Norin feels very confident just now that Isaac is in the house to back her up which as I've said before is a luxury no other house mate has - however........ at the back of her mind she will also very aware of the fact that she is up for eviction - she is threatened by Bea from the aspect she is NOT up for eviction which is why she is snapping at her so much .

At the end of the day Norin willl latch onto any bloke if she thinks they will be of benefit to her - I can guarantee if you stuck another bloke in the house who she thought had more to offer she would drop Isaac in a flash - especially if the new bloke showed an interest in Bea !!
perceptive, and, I agree.
Old 31-07-2009, 03:16 PM #34
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
You're right Bea is a busy body with strange mood swings. I couldnt beleive it when she bitched about Freddie the other day. Bea and Norin are quite similar with the way they go off people but Norin is a piece of work. I think you're right that Norin is not too bright if she was bright then she'd have dodged this situation for sure but instead she added fuel to fire.
Somethings not quite right with that one, I can see her causing loads of trouble in there once Noirin is out of the picture, She'll be head girl soon enough
Old 31-07-2009, 03:20 PM #35
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by truescot

Nah, She said from day one that she was in love with Isaac, she would stick with him no matter who went in, you could see even from just watching the H/L last night, that she plays a very different role with him than she had with the other men in the house, he definately wears the pants in that relationship, I would imagine it's the "treat them mean keep them keen" approach he uses with Noirin and he seems to succeed where the other men have failed!!
Old 31-07-2009, 03:22 PM #36
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

^^It'd be interesting if Tom was still in the house.
Old 31-07-2009, 03:26 PM #37
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
^^It'd be interesting if Tom was still in the house.
Isaac takes control of her where as Tom was a bit too aloof I'd say, plus the fact she has a history with Isaac. Just my opinion is all!
Old 31-07-2009, 03:33 PM #38

Noirin and Bea are both as bad as each other. I want them both out. Noirin tonight and hopefully Bea very soon. Bea is a nosey, interfereing, nasty woman, i loathe the bitch.
Marzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:34 PM #39

Bea needs to stick her nose up her bum and leave everyone else to it. Shes so annoying lately!!
ninjaboi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:35 PM #40
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by ninjaboi
Bea needs to stick her nose up her bum and leave everyone else to it. Shes so annoying lately!!
Old 31-07-2009, 03:43 PM #41

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Noirins obviously acting 10 men infront of Isaac. Go Bea
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:50 PM #42

Norin is so selfish. I dont know why you people dont like Bea... she says exactly what i would say in there. She has the guts to voice her opinion which from what i can see seems to be ours aswell?
sl3ptsolong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:53 PM #43

Quote:
Quote:
Its Bea's business cuz Noirin made it everybody in the houses business. When she kissed Siavash I said she should have laughed it off and simply said she'd had too much to drink etc. When Isaac entered the house he said more or less the same thing too but that is exactly what Norin didnt do. Instead made a BIG deal out of the kiss, talking to everybody in the house and strangely now she says its no ones business. Norin likes everything to be on her terms and this argument shows that when thing are not, she cant cope.

Oh you are nice aren't you!!!!! You tell us she is a mixed up silly little girl but you "hope the psycholgist rips her to shreds"!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you are somewhat confused, unles you really believe the weak of mind deserve to be bullied and abused by prefssionals who are supposed to have ethics but sell their time to an abusive context like BB bear bating!.
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:54 PM #44
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by sl3ptsolong
Norin is so selfish. I dont know why you people dont like Bea... she says exactly what i would say in there. She has the guts to voice her opinion which from what i can see seems to be ours aswell?
The reason I don't like her is she swans around with this "holier than thou" attitude, like her opinion is right and everyone elses aren't, she gives out about peoples negative energy but she's the most negative person in there, she's constantly bitching about people, whether it's to their faces or behind their backs it doesn't matter it's all negative
Old 31-07-2009, 04:00 PM #45

Quote:
Originally posted by IcyKitty
Norin is just repeating everything Isaac said to her the first night he went in. There isn't a thing between the ears of Norin. I am sure she can hear crickets chirping at all times.
LOL

mind you, it may be unfair, I am sure there is some tumbleweed as well
shash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 04:01 PM #46
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Long_Run

Oh you are nice aren't you!!!!! You tell us she is a mixed up silly little girl but you "hope the psycholgist rips her to shreds"!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you are somewhat confused, unles you really believe the weak of mind deserve to be bullied and abused by prefssionals who are supposed to have ethics but sell their time to an abusive context like BB bear bating!.
I'm a lovely bloke once you get to know me.

I dont like Noirin I havent since about half way thru the second week. She's a weak souless woman who although she comes across quite pleasantly, her good looks hide her inner uglyness. Norin has no soul, little consience and need to be told this straight up cuz she doesnt seem to see it. I've never seen any one who only sees things from their own point of view. I dont know waht occured and why she's like that but she needs to come down to size so yeah I'm hoping the quack has her in tears.
Old 31-07-2009, 04:06 PM #47

Quote:
Quote:

I'm a lovely bloke once you get to know me.

I dont like Noirin I havent since about half way thru the second week. She's a weak souless woman who although she comes across quite pleasantly, deep down is so self absorbed that despite her good looks she's incedibly ugly on the inside. Norin has no soul, little consience and need to be told this straight up cuz she doesnt seem to see it. I've never seen any one who only sees things from their own point of view. I dont know waht occured and why she's like that but she needs to come down to size so yeah I'm hoping the quack has her in tears.
The cruel to be kind approach to therapy then? LOL

You are of course right, but a little compassion for the poor, stupid, heartless, bimbo wouldn't go amiss! After all, she's gonna have a **** life, and isprbably already a considerable way down there if here low self esteem and need for constant instant gratification from being 'wanted' is anything to go by.

Oh and I don't doubt that you are a lovely guy!
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 04:07 PM #48
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Just to add to my last post. According to a few sources on DS, Norin seems to think she's definitely staying. I had to larf. That sums her up she cant see anything wroing with herself or her behaviour. Just to reitterate, I hope she comes out to the biggest chorus of boos and I hope her interview is excrutiatingly painful to watch.
Old 31-07-2009, 04:10 PM #49
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The cruel to be kind approach to therapy then? LOL

You are of course right, but a little compassion for the poor, stupid, heartless, bimbo wouldn't go amiss! After all, she's gonna have a **** life, and isprbably already a considerable way down there if here low self esteem and need for constant instant gratification from being 'wanted' is anything to go by.

Oh and I don't doubt that you are a lovely guy!
I have compassion for the many men she's used to get what she wants. And, I reckon a dressing down will go in one ear and out the other. She'll still be playing men when she's fifty and men will still be faling for it but tonight I hope she gets an earful.
Old 31-07-2009, 05:00 PM #50

Norin will go for the guy that can give her the most and looks the part- she doesnt love Isaac anymore than he loves her - its a means to an end for both of them -

she blows hot and cold all the time as she doesnt have any genuine feelings / emotions

and now to top it all she is taking her q's from Isaac who is just a bully boy who wants to be Lord & Master - if Tom had been in the house Isaac would have been knocked off step , as it is Isaac doesnt think there is anyone of the guys in the house who can challenge him in his eyes
truescot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
coffin, final, nail, noirin