Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:13 PM #1

Default Isaac = complete failure of a man.

Isaac must be one of the shortest lived 'newbies' ever on big brother. ha ha ha.

He was the complete polar opposite of an alpha male = tube tool.

A loser in every way. Fecking loved how this p@ssy went from believing he or noirin were up for the 100k to running like a whipped b1tch with his tail between his legs in a couple of days.

The way he had/has also groomed noirin is sick. He's a user and bullier of women. Noirin is so thick.

He can bully and use some women like noirin but the prospect of him having to stay in the house with the real alpha male that is the legend Marcus had the wee f@nny sh1tt1ng his nappy.

Marcus took on both Noirin and Isaac and hardly had to raise an eyebrow to feck them both.

Isaac = tiny wee kn@b women bullier slaped down by alpha male Marcus.

Marcus ran him the feck of BB.
scot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:15 PM #2
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

In all honesty, as much as I dislike Noirin and Isaac completely - I think I'd have been more critical of him if he'd stayed, because that would be a failure of a man, coming in for his gf and then staying even when she left.

That said, he's in no way an alpha male!
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:16 PM #3

Well he got his prise and i hope she's worth it personally i think again it's a five min wonder once they get down to it she will have to go to america when she finds out how hated she is she won't be able to deal with it
28thapril is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:19 PM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
In all honesty, as much as I dislike Noirin and Isaac completely - I think I'd have been more critical of him if he'd stayed, because that would be a failure of a man, coming in for his gf and then staying even when she left.

That said, he's in no way an alpha male!
perhaps Lauren, but to agree with your train of thought we ahve to assume that this guy REALLY DOES care about Noirin. Maybe he does, maybe he dont.

My thinking is he really left, not cos of noirin, but because he truly didnt relish the thought of being alone in the house. I think he walked out of cowerdice and convienently dresses it up as his 'love' for noirin.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:19 PM #5

Maybe so, but the way Noirin went out to boo's and had the house treat her the way they did in the end, I would think she would need Isaac as much as possible.

Isaac got the girl in the end and with all the money they would make off the talboids I think it is a win win for him!

He didnt leave as a weazle, he left as a man supporting his girlfriend...dont know about you but I think that is frigging romantic!
reallynow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:20 PM #6

Favourites:
BB15: Pavandeep
X Factor 2012: Christopher Maloney

Favourites:
BB15: Pavandeep
X Factor 2012: Christopher Maloney

The hype(mostly self generated) around Isaac Stout made us believe we were gonna be in the presence of greatness.Scurried off after lasting one full day.Man didnt excel in any department.
johnx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:22 PM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by 28thapril
Well he got his prise and i hope she's worth it personally i think again it's a five min wonder once they get down to it she will have to go to america when she finds out how hated she is she won't be able to deal with it
think your right 28th...cant see this lasting v long. I reckon that Isaac prob thinks there might be some poppy for him by hanging on to Noirin for a wee while. But soon as he fugures out there is very little money/opportunities to be had from Noirin he is outa there.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:25 PM #8
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by scot

perhaps Lauren, but to agree with your train of thought we ahve to assume that this guy REALLY DOES care about Noirin. Maybe he does, maybe he dont.
Yeah, I agree. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt in my train of thought. Then again, if they're planning to sell some sort of story to the papers then they have to make it seem real - hence his leaving.
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:38 PM #9

I'm disppointed he's gone, but I agree with Lauren's assessment.

I don't know what he did to make some suggest that he isn't smart, cool, or independent. He did what he wanted to do. Although I can't stand Noirin, I respect Isaac for standing up for her in there and he was the only one who took on Bea properly and made her rethink her own strategy. He completely called her in the kitchen with Noirin and made her backtrack quickly. She then set out badmouthing him to the others calling him an arrogant & ignorant yank/fratboy.

For those of you who liked to stir up the race debate, imagine the reaction to that comment if it were an equivalent comment about Sree, a negative name for an Indian & some Bristish based perception of that culture. But of course Isaac is white and America is seen as a similar culture to Britain. The clear reality of this situation is that Bea felt threatened by him and wished to project her own insecurites over him on to as many of the others as possible to weaken him.

I think he would have been a great housemate in there without Noirin and is a big loss for the producers & us all.
Len_Brennan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:43 PM #10

they belong together, both so in love with themselves its unbelievable. Their first house will be built entirely of mirrors
phebes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:50 PM #11

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):

He just made 20,000 pounds and a free all-expense trip to London and had three days of 'work'.
He is was banging Hoirin last night and probably will again tonight. In his paid hotel room. With his 20 thousand.
In case you were wondering that is about a years income for most Americans.
In 3 days.
He made Endemol I would guess no less than 100,000 for his efforts.
and,
Since he wasn't in there long enough to do anything stupid, foolish, not even enough to look bad etc etc... ...he gets, if anything, just more publicity for his bar, his promotions, his band etc.

Keep in mind - in the USA he just 'pwned' and is the Big Man for doing all this and taking full advantage.
Its a 'win' and its a 'good play'. It is how you are the 'Big Man'.

All of this should be disgusting to everyone here who actually has to work for a living.
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:54 PM #12
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Isaac must be one of the shortest lived 'newbies' ever on big brother. ha ha ha.

He was the complete polar opposite of an alpha male = tube tool.

A loser in every way. Fecking loved how this p@ssy went from believing he or noirin were up for the 100k to running like a whipped b1tch with his tail between his legs in a couple of days.

The way he had/has also groomed noirin is sick. He's a user and bullier of women. Noirin is so thick.

He can bully and use some women like noirin but the prospect of him having to stay in the house with the real alpha male that is the legend Marcus had the wee f@nny sh1tt1ng his nappy.

Marcus took on both Noirin and Isaac and hardly had to raise an eyebrow to feck them both.

Isaac = tiny wee kn@b women bullier slaped down by alpha male Marcus.

Marcus ran him the feck of BB.
i agree Isaac is fake toy gangsta just like Cairon was
HarryRag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:55 PM #13
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ElProximo
He just made 20,000 pounds and a free all-expense trip to London and had three days of 'work'.
He is was banging Hoirin last night and probably will again tonight. In his paid hotel room. With his 20 thousand.
In 3 days.
and,
Since he wasn't in there long enough to do anything stupid, foolish, not even enough to look bad etc etc... ...he gets, if anything, just more publicity for his bar, his promotions, his band etc.

Keep in mind - in the USA he just 'pwned' and is the Big Man for doing all this and taking full advantage.

All of this should be disgusting to everyone here who actually has to work for a living.
who gives a **** about money if his soul is dead already
Old 01-08-2009, 01:01 PM #14

Quote:
In 3 days.
and,

where do you get all these figures from?

you say he didnt do anything bad/foolish!!!...eh, aye right.

you seem to be implying the septic tanks watch BBUK?

If the septic tanks do watch BBUK? then maybe in their eyes he is a Big Man(they're not renowned for their powers of perception are they)but in the eyes of brits he' a wet turd.

I already used this quote to describe Isaac, but like Hoskins says in The Long Good Friday - He's a long streak of paralysed piss.

I think in light of Isaac's cowardice this phrase is very apt in describing the dribble.

and as for banging Noirin - raaalphhh.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:21 PM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
In 3 days.
and,

If the septic tanks do watch BBUK? then maybe in their eyes he is a Big Man(they're not renowned for their powers of perception are they)but in the eyes of brits he' a wet turd.

I already used this quote to describe Isaac, but like Hoskins says in The Long Good Friday - He's a long streak of paralysed p**s.

I think in light of Isaac's cowardice this phrase is very apt in describing the dribble.

The figure was 20,000 for his appearance. Just going with what seems to be agreed upon and reported.
How much money did he make Big Brother?
No idea, just throwing a somewhat educated guesstimate out there. You would need a total accountant geek to try and figure out how many more votes were incited and how many more viewers since the Isaac arrival and so on.

Most of his 3 days is him arriving as the 'Big Man' who just takes the woman from the UK 'leading man'.
He then kisses the pretty lady.
He shows off a bit.
He walks out.
IF he had stayed there was only going to be more incidents he could look bad in. Only more likely he is past the 'initial clowning' and show-off and initial politeness and into embarrassing arguments,
and,
Had he stayed any longer he ends up dressed as a bird in a silly task etc.
He didn't. He got out after getting to make the 'splash' and before anything got too personal (for him involved) and before any silly tasks.

Most yanks do not watch Big Brother UK however I was saying that 'if anything' he was just in long enough to get media publicity and bragging rights and some reputation of having been on Big Brother but without much to haunt him.

He wont be seen as 'cowardly' at all but get 'high-fives' from his 'bros' for actually spending the least amount of time to make the most amount of money and then bangin his gal in his expenses paid hotel room before his paid flight back to the USA.
He won't be in the UK where his 'grab the money and run' is seen more as cowardly (and I lean to that view personally).

No doubt about it he has to be a total fukktard to be dating Noirin,
but,
keep in mind they are professional reality show contestants and he is her pimp in this situation and she entirely planned to start as many 'relationships' as possible and he well knew that is what his girlfriend was going to do as part of her job.
Can you just imagine (if you dare) those two shallow obnoxious ***** living beside you?
Just awful.
I'd move.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:33 PM #16

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
In 3 days.
and,

I already used this quote to describe Isaac, but like Hoskins says in The Long Good Friday - He's a long streak of paralysed p**s.

The figure was 20,000 for his appearance. Just going with what seems to be agreed upon and reported.
No idea, just throwing a somewhat educated guesstimate out there. You would need a total accountant geek to try and figure out how many more votes were incited and how many more viewers since the Isaac arrival and so on.

Most of his 3 days is him arriving as the 'Big Man' who just takes the woman from the UK 'leading man'.
He shows off a bit.
He walks out.
IF he had stayed there was only going to be more incidents he could look bad in. Only more likely he is past the 'initial clowning' and show-off and initial politeness and into embarrassing arguments,
and,
He didn't. He got out after getting to make the 'splash' and before anything got too personal (for him involved) and before any silly tasks.

Most yanks do not watch Big Brother UK however I was saying that 'if anything' he was just in long enough to get media publicity and bragging rights and some reputation of having been on Big Brother but without much to haunt him.

He wont be seen as 'cowardly' at all but get 'high-fives' from his 'bros' for actually spending the least amount of time to make the most amount of money and then bangin his gal in his expenses paid hotel room before his paid flight back to the USA.
He won't be in the UK where his 'grab the money and run' is seen more as cowardly (and I lean to that view personally).

but,
keep in mind they are professional reality show contestants and he is her pimp in this situation and she entirely planned to start as many 'relationships' as possible and he well knew that is what his girlfriend was going to do as part of her job.
Can you just imagine (if you dare) those two shallow obnoxious ***** living beside you?
Just awful.
I'd move.
jeeesh, you sound like you have psych profiled the feck outa this guy.

But you see that's just it. Everything you have posted above is the 'reality of the situ' as seen through the eyes of Isaac(and maybe american frat boy types). things like his - clowing and showing off - are seen, by most people, as cringengly embarresing and etc...but, no doubt, super cool by Isaac and a few others.

I think the only place where 'Isaac has been a success' is in his own estimation of how he performed. I think for most observers he has been a very embarresing yuky kinda guy. Even a little bit creepy. A weird mix of...oh feck, you know what i mean.

I asked how you know re the cash figures as it does intrigue me how much monatery gain HMs can expect etc. Personally i dont think its as much as others might think. But yeah maybe Isaac got given a fair wad. Bu then again he's prob do it for flight fare and modest expenses just to get on telly?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:39 PM #17
Banned

Banned

Quote:

He shows off a bit.
He walks out.
and,

but,
Just awful.
I'd move.
did anyone really read this?

: sleep::s leep::sl eep:
Old 01-08-2009, 01:44 PM #18

Quote:

My thinking is he really left, not cos of noirin, but because he truly didnt relish the thought of being alone in the house. I think he walked out of cowerdice and convienently dresses it up as his 'love' for noirin.
I absolutely agree with this. Not just because he managed to alienate himself from the rest of the house, but because he is not with her for honourable reasons. Did you see the doubt cross over the psychologists face when Noirin declared adamantly that he would follow her out. The shrink knows he doesn't love her, so based on her non verbal response, the only conclusion left to draw is that he was a wuss.
Hedgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:50 PM #19

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Christopher

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Christopher

He walked because Noirin's head was stuck to his thumb!!!
SoFarSoGood282 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:54 PM #20

His thumb was up her ass if the video of him dancing in the bathroom is anything to go by!
Old 01-08-2009, 01:56 PM #21
Banned

Banned

I'm no fan of him but we can't really judge if he is a 'failure of a man' with three edited highlight shows. That's a bit overcritical.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:09 PM #22

Can we get one thing straight. Everybody is banging on about him being in the house for 3 days. He was in the house for only 2 days. He arrived on Wednesday evening, with Fish and Chips, etc. and left on Friday evening. Surely that constitutes 2 days!!!
jgfrise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:30 PM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
In 3 days.
and,

He shows off a bit.
He walks out.
and,

but,
Just awful.
I'd move.
jeeesh, you sound like you have psych profiled the feck outa this guy.

But you see that's just it. Everything you have posted above is the 'reality of the situ' as seen through the eyes of Isaac(and maybe american frat boy types). things like his - clowing and showing off - are seen, by most people, as cringengly embarresing and etc...but, no doubt, super cool by Isaac and a few others.

I think the only place where 'Isaac has been a success' is in his own estimation of how he performed. I think for most observers he has been a very embarresing yuky kinda guy. Even a little bit creepy. A weird mix of...oh feck, you know what i mean.

I asked how you know re the cash figures as it does intrigue me how much monatery gain HMs can expect etc. Personally i dont think its as much as others might think. But yeah maybe Isaac got given a fair wad. Bu then again he's prob do it for flight fare and modest expenses just to get on telly?
Sure but the point here is about his 'cowardice' or not and that only works in Isaacs context.
No doubt in my mind having spent more time than I'd like among 'Isaacs' in the USA is that his actions were earning him high-fives from his bros and if anything he is all the better for having just shown up, pwned english people, took the money and run.
But again - he isn't in the UK to be 'cowardly' and he is only doing what is 'cool' to him, in his context and in his world where he will be.
In short time he is actually going to get cheers for having great balls and courage for what he did.
They will be laughing at Brits and harder when he shows them that Siavash was actually the 'male heartthrob' but high five about how he just ****in walked in and said "Im your Daddy biatch" and walked out the next day.

Again.. it wont matter what people in the UK think because he isn't in the UK and his actions are not going to be translated into a UK perspective.

Oh well.
I think this is talked out anyways.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:36 PM #24

Quote:
Originally posted by reallynow
Maybe so, but the way Noirin went out to boo's and had the house treat her the way they did in the end, I would think she would need Isaac as much as possible.

Isaac got the girl in the end and with all the money they would make off the talboids I think it is a win win for him!

He didnt leave as a weazle, he left as a man supporting his girlfriend...dont know about you but I think that is frigging romantic!
to Heat readers maybe ..
BitterFruit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:37 PM #25

Quote:

Sure but the point here is about his 'cowardice' or not and that only works in Isaacs context.
No doubt in my mind having spent more time than I'd like among 'Isaacs' in the USA is that his actions were earning him high-fives from his bros and if anything he is all the better for having just shown up, pwned english people, took the money and run.
But again - he isn't in the UK to be 'cowardly' and he is only doing what is 'cool' to him, in his context and in his world where he will be.
In short time he is actually going to get cheers for having great balls and courage for what he did.
They will be laughing at Brits and harder when he shows them that Siavash was actually the 'male heartthrob' but high five about how he just ****** walked in and said "Im your Daddy biatch" and walked out the next day.

Again.. it wont matter what people in the UK think because he isn't in the UK and his actions are not going to be translated into a UK perspective.

Oh well.
I think this is talked out anyways.
*eureka moment*
You have a point. His entire mentality is based on not making life hard for himself. He can dress it up in his mind how he wants though, he's still a big wuss for not sticking it out, bearing in mind he was there for the money....

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
complete, failure, isaac, man