Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:11 PM #26
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by NONESHALLPASS
Quote:
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Quote:
They would have absolutely nothing to moan about lol
Thread after thread of marcus goings on, yet you dont hear the same people who dislike him talk about their favourites do you?
Just the fact they dislike marcus for whatever reason they can think of today like ohhh he got up too early get him out or ohhh he hasnt spiked his hair today he is back to the old marcus
I swear that if marcus was evicted the anti marcus brigade would sit there twiddling their thumbs thinking about what to type, the fact he makes people want to start threads good or bad shows he is a worthwhile housemate who causes debate and whether you like him or hate him he is a huge character in the house.
Its people like hira, rodrigo, sophie & david etc that are bringing nothing to the show they are the ones not entertaining us or inspring us to type about them.
Shouldnt that tell the people ready to knock marcus something?
It says that either their fave housemate is too boring to type a thread about or marcus is a much a bigger character than all in there and that is the reason why so many theads are about him.
Think about it

I know what i would rather see a person willing to cause chaos, controversy, straight talking no BS
Thats the kind of person i want to see not a fly under the radar type that has brought zero to the programme.
You and people who share your opinions are the only ones that count! What you say is entertaining should be everyones view of entertaining!!

We all want the same thing - don't we! Well actually - no we obviously don't!

I don't know about anyone else - but I don't want to see grown men acting like kids - does nothing for me! I certainly don't want to see grown men letching after much yonger girls who are not interested - even less entertaining - and I don't want to see sulks and tantrums from grown men.

I like the idea of bb - a bunch of strangers from different backgrounds, cultures etc - and to see how they all get on - fun, bitching etc - but see no need for any of the above.
Where are all the young girls he is after then??? why do you post the same thing over and over lol
And fair play to you you quite right about wanting someone you want to win and it not being marcus, but my point which you missed was why dont they type about THIER fave instead of hating on marcus??
Maybe your different I dont know perhaps you are rare and type positively about your fave and if so fair play to you, but my main point was why do anti marcus brigade type so much negativity about marcus but do not feel inspired enough to type anything about their fave, doesnt that say a lot about how entertaining and watchable and inspiring their fave is that not one positive thread comes of it?
Those that don't like Marcus have to say the same things over and over again in response to the Marcus fans saying the same things over and over again! Everyone is repeating themselves!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:11 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Quote:
They would have absolutely nothing to moan about lol
Thread after thread of marcus goings on, yet you dont hear the same people who dislike him talk about their favourites do you?
Just the fact they dislike marcus for whatever reason they can think of today like ohhh he got up too early get him out or ohhh he hasnt spiked his hair today he is back to the old marcus
I swear that if marcus was evicted the anti marcus brigade would sit there twiddling their thumbs thinking about what to type, the fact he makes people want to start threads good or bad shows he is a worthwhile housemate who causes debate and whether you like him or hate him he is a huge character in the house.
Its people like hira, rodrigo, sophie & david etc that are bringing nothing to the show they are the ones not entertaining us or inspring us to type about them.
Shouldnt that tell the people ready to knock marcus something?
It says that either their fave housemate is too boring to type a thread about or marcus is a much a bigger character than all in there and that is the reason why so many theads are about him.
Think about it

I know what i would rather see a person willing to cause chaos, controversy, straight talking no BS
Thats the kind of person i want to see not a fly under the radar type that has brought zero to the programme.
You and people who share your opinions are the only ones that count! What you say is entertaining should be everyones view of entertaining!!

We all want the same thing - don't we! Well actually - no we obviously don't!

I don't know about anyone else - but I don't want to see grown men acting like kids - does nothing for me! I certainly don't want to see grown men letching after much yonger girls who are not interested - even less entertaining - and I don't want to see sulks and tantrums from grown men.

I like the idea of bb - a bunch of strangers from different backgrounds, cultures etc - and to see how they all get on - fun, bitching etc - but see no need for any of the above.
Where are all the young girls he is after then??? why do you post the same thing over and over lol
And fair play to you you quite right about wanting someone you want to win and it not being marcus, but my point which you missed was why dont they type about THIER fave instead of hating on marcus??
Maybe your different I dont know perhaps you are rare and type positively about your fave and if so fair play to you, but my main point was why do anti marcus brigade type so much negativity about marcus but do not feel inspired enough to type anything about their fave, doesnt that say a lot about how entertaining and watchable and inspiring their fave is that not one positive thread comes of it?
i commented on my favourate hm and was constantly called names!! fair enough if you like marcus, but some members on here think that i should share the same view as them and if a don't abuse is hurled. i don't care if people like marcus, you are all entitled to your own opinions, but to say things like we don't appreciate good entertainment when we see it is wrong. i'm not entertained by a middle-aged man acting like a child and throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his own way. i don't allow my own child to act like that. if you like seeing that on the tv then that's fine, but don't moan at others that don't
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:15 PM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

i see harryrag still doesn't get the fact i can't read his posts coz he's on ignore.

you are wasting your time constantly jumping on all my comments
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:17 PM #29
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by kisywisy

i commented on my favourate hm and was constantly called names!! fair enough if you like marcus, but some members on here think that i should share the same view as them and if a don't abuse is hurled. i don't care if people like marcus, you are all entitled to your own opinions, but to say things like we don't appreciate good entertainment when we see it is wrong. i'm not entertained by a middle-aged man acting like a child and throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his own way. i don't allow my own child to act like that. if you like seeing that on the tv then that's fine, but don't moan at others that don't
Kisy, I dont think you are the type of poster the OP was referring to. Think it was just the ones who constantly post hate threads, rather than having a normal discussion. You appear to be very well balanced, just been dragged into an arguement, that you dont need to be a part of
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:17 PM #30
Banned

Banned

COMMONSENSE =

HarryRag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:17 PM #31
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryRag
COMMONSENSE is more like NOTSOCOMMONSENSE. talking loud and saying nothing
And what is it that you say that you think is so interesting!!
Old 03-08-2009, 07:18 PM #32
Banned

Banned

Quote:
i see harryrag still doesn't get the fact i can't read his posts coz he's on ignore.

but you just did, you just did... how you would know otherwise

sorry sweetcheeck, Noirins out!
HarryRag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:21 PM #33
Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Quote:

but you just did, how you would know otherwise

sorry sweetcheeck, Noirins out!
When someone is on ignore, their comments are replaced with a pre-written message by the Admins saying "This person is on ignore".

During off-season I have heard you can delete that message aswell so you don't realise the ignored person has posted, but that function is currently disabled.
Jayson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:22 PM #34

Quote:

You are not one of the haters
NONESHALLPASS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:28 PM #35
User banned

User banned

Quote:
COMMONSENSE =

Oh you are a laugh a minute aren't you!! Real font of all wisdom!! Just a jerk!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 07:29 PM #36

Favourites:
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Favourites:
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Quote:

sorry prettyface
id so bang that
gunrunner911 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic