Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:27 PM #1

Default Will George Lamb ever ever improve???

He is probably the worst presenter on t.v ever!!
He just doesnt improve at all and you would think after doing this for so long now you would think he would have improved.

He cant remain neutral in his views on the hosuemates which at least dermot used to do, he doesnt treat the guests with any respect and if he feel they have got one over on him he gets his own back later.

Remember when that comedian I cant remember his name, said something about him and he later pelted things at him and guy was not happy.
Then with glyn the other day when glyn was adjudged to have lost the task he had to endure a wet sponge throwing ordeal lol
Which at first i found funny, but then once george got involved he tried to show off and threw the actual bucket at glyn and hit him I only wish someone would do the same back, but perhaps george would pee his pants on the spot and ruin those half mast trousers he seems so fond of wearing
Add to this the fact that he has to ask the audience to cheer any jokes he says " aye what do think of that guys ehhh"

The guy is useless

Please BB replace his pathetic excuse for a presenter, izzy got lots of hate when she presented but at least she was lively, and was a genuine fan of the show.
NONESHALLPASS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
george, improve, lamb