Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 18-08-2009, 03:17 PM #1

Default \'Get up and go\' was a code, but I don\'t think Bea got it

Watching the message sent to Bea by her mate T -- when she states the phrase 'get up and go', Bea's face does not change at all.

Indeed, the curious think is she responds in quite a gushing, happy way throughout the whole message and sounds excited as she is running across the garden. It is only when she gets to the other room that her mood suddenly changes and she mentions her mum (seeing the others perhaps reminds her that, so far, they had family messages).

So, unless it dawned on her later in the day, I think T was perhaps trying to send her a code, but Bea didn't get it?

Anyone agree?
J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:19 PM #2
Nah

Nah

She doesn't get anything at all so if it was indeed a code, she would have never seen it 100%.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:21 PM #3

Why wouild they use code. If I were a 'real' friend, I'd just tell her that everyone in UK hates her (including her mum), and to leave the country this instant. Why be covert about it?
KrisLover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:24 PM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Rock
Watching the message sent to Bea by her mate T -- when she states the phrase 'get up and go', Bea's face does not change at all.

Indeed, the curious think is she responds in quite a gushing, happy way throughout the whole message and sounds excited as she is running across the garden. It is only when she gets to the other room that her mood suddenly changes and she mentions her mum (seeing the others perhaps reminds her that, so far, they had family messages).

So, unless it dawned on her later in the day, I think T was perhaps trying to send her a code, but Bea didn't get it?

Anyone agree?
Or Bea DID get it and is why she was feeling so miserable.
Twiggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:25 PM #5

KrisLover - you being serious or ironic?

Do you think BB would allow her mate to do that?? If you notice, none of the messages mention whether they are 'popular' or not, only what family friends feel etc. ('proud of you' and all that). BB would have given them restrictions. They don't want them to know what's going on in the outside, that's one of the whole points of the show.
Old 18-08-2009, 03:27 PM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
Quote:

Anyone agree?
I'm not denying that...but her face does not change at all and I think as she was so upset, she may have slipped up and in some way have mentioned it in the house on LF during all that crying....but she never did. I don't think she got it, and is genuinely focusing on her mum, but I may be wrong
Old 18-08-2009, 03:33 PM #7

I heard Charlies dad tell him he is just being himself and it is working, or was it Roddies English Dad, i cant remember but i deffo heard that and think that is information from the outside world and should of been caught by BB.
PaulyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:36 PM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulyJ
I heard Charlies dad tell him he is just being himself and it is working, or was it Roddies English Dad, i cant remember but i deffo heard that and think that is information from the outside world and should of been caught by BB.
Yeh, alright, but that's still 'codified' a little bit. Big difference to saying 'get the ***** out of there'. Also, a friend would not want someone to feel like sh*t and would still try to 'code' it within a positive sounding message...
Old 18-08-2009, 03:37 PM #9

Quote:

Do you think BB would allow her mate to do that?? If you notice, none of the messages mention whether they are 'popular' or not, only what family friends feel etc. ('proud of you' and all that). BB would have given them restrictions. They don't want them to know what's going on in the outside, that's one of the whole points of the show.
Being that they were holographic doppelgangers, they are not bound by the same secrecy laws that govern 'real' people. Holographs can say what they like.
KrisLover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:38 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by KrisLover
Quote:

Being that they were holographic doppelgangers, they are not bound by the same secrecy laws that govern 'real' people. Holographs can say what they like.
Ah, got ya
Old 18-08-2009, 03:47 PM #11

I don't think that was a code at all. It looked to me like it was a phrase that they used as friends regarding getting away on holiday. An inside joke sort of thing. And immediately afterwards she said that their holiday could wait and for her to stay in the house as long as she could.
Cybele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:54 PM #12
User banned

User banned

Quote:

Anyone agree?
She might be 'building-up to it' - so it isn't obvious!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:58 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Cybele
I don't think that was a code at all. It looked to me like it was a phrase that they used as friends regarding getting away on holiday. An inside joke sort of thing. And immediately afterwards she said that their holiday could wait and for her to stay in the house as long as she could.
Yeh, but it's still an odd phrase to use and the way she swayed her arm at the same time. Of course she is then going to say the positive things like stay in the house etc,.,,

She also makes a slip of the tongue like 'but don't go just yet' (almost says that)...which sounded odd seeing as they are only supposed 'to go' when they are evicted...anyway, the jury is still out
Old 18-08-2009, 04:01 PM #14

i dont think it was a code ,but i can understand her mother not wanting to go on ,i mean what on earth would she have said ,i didnt feel any pity for bea i think anyone who is that manipulative and selfish gets whats coming eventually i wonder if she will be more hated than nicole ?lol
lavabird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 04:53 PM #15

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:

Well that ain't true - they sent five new HMs in after 7 weeks who had been watching BB and allowed that vile bitch to systematically destroy first Noirin then Freddie using outside information.
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 04:55 PM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by KrisLover
Why wouild they use code. If I were a 'real' friend, I'd just tell her that everyone in UK hates her (including her mum), and to leave the country this instant. Why be covert about it?
Now thats what i cal funny
sarahBE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 04:57 PM #17
Tripping Not Genuflecting

Tripping Not Genuflecting

If I was going to give a friend a message in the house I'd do it like Henry Kelly from going for gold
"mine is in leave but not in tree, mine is in you but not as we etc.."
hennessy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 05:15 PM #18

I think Bea was just being her usual negative self and kept moaning about her video and needed an excuse cause every1 was seeing how negative she always is,there was no reason for her expecting a video from her mum especially when her mum specifically said SHE WONT BE ON TV.
alchemists1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 05:18 PM #19
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
Exactly
charliegimbert is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 05:27 PM #20

yeah

this is a girl who thinks the moon landing was fake

secret code?

Bea?

hahahahahahahahaha
IsleOfWeather is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
'get, bea, code, don't, go'