Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 22-08-2009, 07:07 PM #26

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Can't wait to hear you scream then
Twilight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 07:39 PM #27
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Icestation2
Quote:
Originally posted by mike888
I hate Marcus, he represents the type of thug culture you see falling out of a pub on a Saturday night. However being realistic, if he can avoid eviction this week he's going to make top 4 at least, simply because Charley and Lisa are more disliked. Whether he can win though is debatable. Although a lot of people do like him, he is also in the top 3 least disliked housemates. To win BB you need to be one of the most liked and also one of the least disliked. The only housemate who fits that criteria is Sophie, Siavash would also have been a contender if he hadn't spoilt his copybook by failing to nominate. He's been his own worst enemy. Rodrigo has an extreme outside chance but it's not looking too promising at the moment. If by some miracle Marcus does win there's going to be as many happy BB fans as there are unhappy ones. therefore it's doubtful if he can win.
Another very logical post from a Marcus hater. You see Marcus clearly doesn't drink or if he does it's a very small amount. Therefore not actually the type of person to be 'falling out of a pub on a Saturday night'. You really my dear have to open your eyes before trying to make a judgement on someone.
How do you know that Marcus doesn't drink much? Because he hasn't drunk much in the house - that doesn't necessarily mean a thing!

A lot of people get aggressive when they drink - maybe Marcus has chosen not to drink whilst in the house because of his reaction to it and he doesn't want to risk the potential consequences! Maybe not! We don't know! You don't know enough to say that he does not normally drink much! So shouldn't be so smug in your response!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 07:57 PM #28

Quote:
Quote:
I hate Marcus, he represents the type of thug culture you see falling out of a pub on a Saturday night. However being realistic, if he can avoid eviction this week he's going to make top 4 at least, simply because Charley and Lisa are more disliked. Whether he can win though is debatable. Although a lot of people do like him, he is also in the top 3 least disliked housemates. To win BB you need to be one of the most liked and also one of the least disliked. The only housemate who fits that criteria is Sophie, Siavash would also have been a contender if he hadn't spoilt his copybook by failing to nominate. He's been his own worst enemy. Rodrigo has an extreme outside chance but it's not looking too promising at the moment. If by some miracle Marcus does win there's going to be as many happy BB fans as there are unhappy ones. therefore it's doubtful if he can win.
Another very logical post from a Marcus hater. You see Marcus clearly doesn't drink or if he does it's a very small amount. Therefore not actually the type of person to be 'falling out of a pub on a Saturday night'. You really my dear have to open your eyes before trying to make a judgement on someone.
You really need to read my comment again my dear, I didn't say Marcus DID fall out of a pub on a Saturday night, just that he represents the thug culture of that type of person...
mike888 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 08:08 PM #29

Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Stop worrying love ,he doesnt have a hope in hell of winning
Hope you're right!
Mindyfint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 08:13 PM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG-BRO-FAN
He's a vile creature when he wants to be.

Doesn't deserve to win.
I'm not at all sure he wants to be, he just can't help it! Totally self obsessed and doesn't care WHOM he climbs over to get what he wants!
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:46 PM #31

We all know deep down they are far more deserving winners in the house.
BIG-BRO-FAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 10:13 AM #32

Quote:

Doesn't deserve to win.
Better get yer vocal cords exercised this boy is going to win all the way!!
tas666 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 10:18 AM #33

Quote:
We all know deep down they are far more deserving winners in the house.

such as who? and your reasons please.
trucker` is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 10:20 AM #34

Quote:
Originally posted by VOICEOFREASON
Quote:
Quote:
How do you know that Marcus doesn't drink much? Because he hasn't drunk much in the house - that doesn't necessarily mean a thing!

A lot of people get aggressive when they drink - maybe Marcus has chosen not to drink whilst in the house because of his reaction to it and he doesn't want to risk the potential consequences! Maybe not! We don't know! You don't know enough to say that he does not normally drink much! So shouldn't be so smug in your response!
I think people have a right to object to what is basically groundless speculation which not only lacks any supporting evidence but is actually, to a degree, contradicted by the available evidence.

This is just a kind of staple of rational discourse.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 11:18 AM #35

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Quote:

Doesn't deserve to win.
He might come across as this sort of chubby 'man-boy' who is kinda weak and funny looking,
but,
the fact is that he is a manipulator, a hypocrite and a sleazy one at that.
One of the biggest 'look at me' phonies in the house right now. Really the only one.

C-grade Rex impersonator. Which is pretty bad considering Rex was a B-grade impersonator himself.
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
he's, i'll, marcus, scream, vile, wins