Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 27-08-2009, 12:11 AM #1
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
I'maCeleb2014: Jake Quickenden
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
Default Calling all CHARLIE FANS and HATERS!

Why do you hate Charlie so much? Why in the last 3 weeks has he been so criticized?
Why do you want him to win? or Why do you like him?
BBfan46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:18 AM #2

Charlie has been the most positive and supportive HM. He always tries to see the good in other HMs. He has been entertaining and good spirited and when there is an argument he is always the bridge builder. Even tonight he is tolerating Siavash with no outward show of ill-feeling in spite of Siavash's recent baseless attack on him.

I respect the views of the HMs who almost universally speak positively about him as a good HM and a cheery chappy.
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:20 AM #3

He is a sweet talker! As Noirin says.... "Frenemies".. He's one of those!
Akerbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:21 AM #4
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Charlie has been the most positive and supportive HM. He always tries to see the good in other HMs. He has been entertaining and good spirited and when there is an argument he is always the bridge builder. Even tonight he is tolerating Siavash with no outward show of ill-feeling in spite of Siavash's recent baseless attack on him.

I respect the views of the HMs who almost universally speak positively about him as a good HM and a cheery chappy.
Finally! Someone who thinks the same as me!
Old 27-08-2009, 12:24 AM #5
0_o

0_o

He has been fake from the start, his mask is slipping...and the majority of people are seeing what an idiot he really is...I knew this anyway. Im glad others are clicking on also.

When there are less housemates in the house, all of them get more airtime...BB were very kind with their edits of charlie earlier on, but now they dont have much to fill the HL show with, so they have to show his bad side also. He is sly, **** stirring and downright nasty...

The so called 'bandwagon' is really just a lot of people realising from the HL show that he really isnt as nice as he appeared at first, and also because the house 'baddie(Bea)' has been voted out, so there is not much to talk about at the minute.

Marcus has just as many threads against him as charlie does, yet you dont moan about that.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:27 AM #6

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):

i don't think he's that bad to be honest. every hm likes him and that says a lot. they are living with him 24/7 so they have a better view of what he's like than anyone. people call him fake etc but you cannot keep up being fake for that long in a place like the bb house. he has his hissy fits and argues with other hm, but that's real life!!

i think it's pretty sad that every little thing he says or does makes him an aresole on here. i mean, there was even a thread about him biting his nails tonight ffs!! every face he pulls means he's fake. the hate is getting out of hand to be honest
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:28 AM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
He has been fake from the start, his mask is slipping...and the majority of people are seeing what an idiot he really is...I knew this anyway. Im glad others are clicking on also.

When there are less housemates in the house, all of them get more airtime...BB were very kind with their edits of charlie earlier on, but now they dont have much to fill the HL show with, so they have to show his bad side also. He is sly, **** stirring and downright nasty...

The so called 'bandwagon' is really just a lot of people realising from the HL show that he really isnt as nice as he appeared at first, and also because the house 'baddie(Bea)' has been voted out, so there is not much to talk about at the minute.

Marcus has just as many threads against him as charlie does, yet you dont moan about that.
And someone who thinks the same as me!!
golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:28 AM #8
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):

Quote:

That might be due to the fact Marcus is an arsehole and deserves negative posts. Charlie is a typical gay male. Bitchy. Everyone bitches. They all do, yet Charlies is singled out by 'fans'.
Old 27-08-2009, 12:29 AM #9
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by kisywisy
i don't think he's that bad to be honest. every hm likes him and that says a lot. they are living with him 24/7 so they have a better view of what he's like than anyone. people call him fake etc but you cannot keep up being fake for that long in a place like the bb house. he has his hissy fits and argues with other hm, but that's real life!!

i think it's pretty sad that every little thing he says or does makes him an aresole on here. i mean, there was even a thread about him biting his nails tonight ffs!! every face he pulls means he's fake. the hate is getting out of hand to be honest
I think you should be my best friend haha
Old 27-08-2009, 12:31 AM #10

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Quote:

I don't need to say a thing when VickyJ has already said everything that needs to be said, and said it so well too.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:31 AM #11

Charlie should be home, visiting his sick mother who we've heard about at least 20+ times. He's a tittle tattle, who loves being the centre of attention.
BONNEIP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:32 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

if you look at the last few weeks, charlie has had much more hate on here than marcus
Old 27-08-2009, 12:33 AM #13
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by BBfan46
Quote:

That might be due to the fact Marcus is an arsehole and deserves negative posts. Charlie is a typical gay male. Bitchy. Everyone bitches. They all do, yet Charlies is singled out by 'fans'.
See, I think Charlie is an a**ehole and deserves negative posts.

The only reason you have a problem is because you like charlie. Everyone has opinions. Deal with it.
Old 27-08-2009, 12:34 AM #14
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If I can't complain what gives you superior rights to complain about Marcus? I have opinions. DEAL WITH IT!

The only reason you have a problem is because you like charlie. Everyone has opinions. Deal with it.
Old 27-08-2009, 12:34 AM #15
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:

if you look at the last few weeks, charlie has had much more hate on here than marcus
Because marcus has gained fans recently, and charlie has lost them due to his recent behaviour.

Marcus has had by far the most negative posts throughout the show...maybe rivalled by noirin.
Old 27-08-2009, 12:36 AM #16

So supportive he bitched about Siavash taking too long after the messages from home afraid he might steal his thunder after hearing about his sick mum, but that was probably lost after Bea's fake meltdown!
Toshladuk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:36 AM #17
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If I can't complain what gives you superior rights to complain about Marcus? I have opinions. DEAL WITH IT!

You messed up the quote and I cant be bothered to sort it out but Im guessing the bolded part is your latest comment.

But when did I ever complain about you making anti marcus posts? Or tell you your opinion was wrong? You asked why people didnt like charlie, I answered, yet you still have a problem. I only answered your question...dont ask if you cant take the answers.
Old 27-08-2009, 12:36 AM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by BONNEIP
Charlie should be home, visiting his sick mother who we've heard about at least 20+ times. He's a tittle tattle, who loves being the centre of attention.
I have to wonder if that's why the hms like him...is it mainly pity? He's been a bit nasty to a few hms lately..Siavash, David, Rodrigo (they made up, but still) and Marcus (behind his back).
Hms wouldn't tolerate this from anyone else which makes me think the try to go easy on him.
golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:38 AM #19
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You messed up the quote and I cant be bothered to sort it out but Im guessing the bolded part is your latest comment.

But when did I ever complain about you making anti marcus posts? You asked why people didnt like charlie, I answered, yet you still have a problem. I only answered your question...dont ask if you cant take the answers.
I was simply defending Charlie and you bought Marcus up? Anyway I'll have the last laugh when Marcus goes on Friday and Charlie wins a week later
Old 27-08-2009, 12:39 AM #20
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But when did I ever complain about you making anti marcus posts? You asked why people didnt like charlie, I answered, yet you still have a problem. I only answered your question...dont ask if you cant take the answers.
I was simply defending Charlie and you bought Marcus up? Anyway I'll have the last laugh when Marcus goes on Friday and Charlie wins a week later

Have the last laugh...I will also as I want marcus to go. You have got me totally wrong.

I was just using marcus as an example
Old 27-08-2009, 12:42 AM #21
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Have the last laugh...I will also as I want marcus to go. You have got me totally wrong.

I was just using marcus as an example
Oh haha! I feel like such an idiot now
Old 27-08-2009, 12:42 AM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Because marcus has gained fans recently, and charlie has lost them due to his recent behaviour.

Marcus has had by far the most negative posts throughout the show...maybe rivalled by noirin.
the OP was talking about the last 3 weeks.

marcus/lisa/noirin have had the most negative threads for the whole show, but for every negative marcus thread, there is a positive one.

charlie's is basically onesided. pure hate and people jumping on every little move he makes. the same could be said for lisa.

so you can't paint a 'poor marcus' picture. his love/hate is balanced with regards to threads, possibly even more love now
Old 27-08-2009, 12:44 AM #23

Quote:
Originally posted by golden
[And someone who thinks the same as me!!
I guess you are using the term "think" very loosely! What thinking person could subscribe to the groundless bile that is vomitted by HATERS about Charlie for the 'look' on his face, the 'fakeness' of every word he utters, the 'going on about his mother'.

Siavash attacks him for backstabbing Bea by nominating her (which he didn't) and yet Siavash's fans accuse him of being a bitch when he responds by reminding the faithless Siavash that he has no moral highground to stand upon, having even denied the existence of his girlfriend, never mind having cheated on her which, surprise, surprise, he did.
I note it was Charlie that left the argument before it escalated even further and before in the heat of the moment he said someting he might regret. It is he who is now being magnanimous about the argument.
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:45 AM #24
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

the OP was talking about the last 3 weeks.

marcus/lisa/noirin have had the most negative threads for the whole show, but for every negative marcus thread, there is a positive one.

charlie's is basically onesided. pure hate and people jumping on every little move he makes. the same could be said for lisa.

so you can't paint a 'poor marcus' picture. his love/hate is balanced with regards to threads, possibly even more love now
Another one who is missing my point.

OP is twisting about the anti charlie posts...however when it was anti-whoever the threads are fine.

They asked why people disliked charlie, I answered yet my answer was 'wrong'.

And Im not trying to paint a poor marcus picture at all...I fully understand the hate threads...because I realise everyone will have different opinions on different housemates...

As I said, I was simply using marcus as an example.
Old 27-08-2009, 12:46 AM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Long_Run

i think this positive cheery chappy routine would've worked well had he not shown this downright nasty streak over the past few weeks..

some see a "bridge builder" and a "positive housemate" i see a guy,who is quick to prey on the weak,stay on the side of whoever is running things at that precise moment and generally bitch about every one of his friends..

for a positive guy to laugh when bea was calling freddie a twat and what not a few weeks ago yet then have a go at freddie he cant be all that positive..

during the first few weeks when lisa was having a spat with marcus,she had ripped chunks out of freddie while kris was in the background telling freddie to "****",mean while charlie jumped in to rip freddie a new one.. not much a bridge builder by any means..

also last night,he took personal attacks at siavash,how did siavash attack charlie?siavash had a conversation with sophie,he then felt bad for not telling rodrigo so he did,only for rodrigo to blurt to charlie and every other housemate,which then led to last nights fiasco,however siavash never attacked charlie.. infact it was charlie who stooped lower then even bea last night with some of the remarks he had made..

also perhaps im nit picking,but tonight when david and lisa were talking about there outing,charlie was looking to grab centre stage with the "oooh but i threw a ball at marcus" instead of just allowing someone else to have the lime light for a change,his face when no one listened was a picture..

in short,i dont hate charlie,i simply find his actions distasteful after his treatment of freddie/siavash.. he's had words to say about almost everyone of his friends while all the time being sweet as pie to their faces.. not that he's the only one to do so,but this isnt a topic about bea or karly so ill leave them out of it..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
calling, charlie, fans, haters