Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2009, 04:46 PM #26

[rquote=2502144&tid=144497&author=Tom]heres a link

www.thisisaloadofcr*p.com/p**soff

[/rquote]

Old 30-08-2009, 04:48 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):

if it was on the radio, bbc news etc would have picked it up by now. nothing at all comes up to back up your claims on a google search
Old 30-08-2009, 04:48 PM #28

At the end of the day.. of course big brother producers can fix it. Edit the 1 hour show into the way they like.
Old 30-08-2009, 04:49 PM #29

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2502142&tid=144497&author=big_brother_mothe r101]I dont have a link, why dont you do a google search and please refrain from attacking my credibility within this post, for all we know you could be a mole for channel 4, as they try to keep a lid on the story........

And there will be a link on here soon dont you worry about that.[/rquote]

a mole for channel 4
Old 30-08-2009, 04:51 PM #30
Mmmm Delicious!

Mmmm Delicious!

BullShit
Old 30-08-2009, 04:52 PM #31

Old 30-08-2009, 04:53 PM #32

Well then we shall see, Talksport has just said the story will be updated when they know more about the story.

I dont understand why you find this story to be false, its not like anything major, BB has had much worse press than this in the past.

Perhaps you need to stop acting as though you know everything there is about BB, i assure you this is FACT 100%

So please stop casting aspersions on my character.
Old 30-08-2009, 04:58 PM #33

[rquote=2501867&tid=144497&author=big_brother_mothe r101]The independent broadcasting watch dog has begun an inquiry in the Big Brother 10 show.

After a senior member of the production team resigned due to what she claimed were "illegal and dishonest production methods"

Housemates Siavash, Sophie, Charlie, Rodriego are said to have been ear marked from week 1 to be in the final week.

The BB production team are said to have held meetings inorder to come up with ways to make these house mates "shine in the public eye", using favourable editing and hand picked tasks inorder to achieve their goal.

Leaving other housemates such Lisa & David "Out in the cold"

The show has shown complete biased towards Sophie, Siavash, Charlie, Rodriego, the scandal threatens to cause a cancellation of any further Big Brother shows beig produced.

I plan to vote for the under dogs to win and when they crown one of their "hand picked from week one stars" i plan never to watch BB ever again

Please refrain from posting your subject header in CAPS[/rquote]
Which would explain why the best 2 HM's aren't in the final week.
Old 30-08-2009, 05:00 PM #34

[rquote=2502190&tid=144497&author=big_brother_mothe r101]...Perhaps you need to stop acting as though you know everything there is about BB...[/rquote]

Because that's YOUR job, right?
Old 30-08-2009, 05:01 PM #35

Sorry for posting header in CAPS.
Old 30-08-2009, 05:02 PM #36

I think there has been a lot of bias and manipulation on big brothers part. I hope this is true. There are lots of instances where i think certain people have been protected.

The main point I'd put foward is when the whole house went up for nomintion Lisa was a gone 100% and i think not many people with an unbias opinion could argue against that....

What happens is a vote to save knowing that one of the new housemates was gone for sure as they havent had a fair chance to build up a fanbase yet.

Sophie talks about nominations so to punish heer theey give the whole house free reign to discusss who they are going to put up....

The result Marcus vs Freddie (2 people who were a threat and also were not part of the Lisa alliance)

David steals/temporarily hides freddies tea he gets hauled into the diary room and asked to rethink his actions

Sophie goes in Marcus's draw after hes told her she is not allowed one of his cans. She does it anyways and not a word.

Sophie is the only person to fail the toothbrush task....

Big brother gives her a special oppertunity to redeem herself so she doesn't come acrosss bad to the other housemates as much.

I watched the live feed quite a bit and i can safely say that in the hour highlights show alot of what i consider to be important footage was missing.

A channel 4 person resigned over it and came clean saying what was going on and people being earmarked for things like the final week.
Old 30-08-2009, 05:04 PM #37

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: John & Edward
Strictly 2009: Phil & Katya

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: John & Edward
Strictly 2009: Phil & Katya

heard a bit from talksport,not much info tho.wouldnt be surprised after fridays pro siavash anti marcus show,what a disgrace that was.
Old 30-08-2009, 05:05 PM #38

I feel that this has become very personal now, your sarcasm and rude remarks towards me and the information ive posted in the forum.

I refuse to sink to your level of snide comments & personal attacks.

And when you discover that i am telling the truth please dont apologise to me, you have gone too far.
Old 30-08-2009, 05:16 PM #39

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

The OP is a TROLL and a very sad and disturbed one to support Lisa and David. More to be pitied really.
Old 30-08-2009, 05:18 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2502241&tid=144497&author=sg160187]I think there has been a lot of bias and manipulation on big brothers part. I hope this is true. There are lots of instances where i think certain people have been protected.

The main point I'd put foward is when the whole house went up for nomintion Lisa was a gone 100% and i think not many people with an unbias opinion could argue against that....

What happens is a vote to save knowing that one of the new housemates was gone for sure as they havent had a fair chance to build up a fanbase yet.

Sophie talks about nominations so to punish heer theey give the whole house free reign to discusss who they are going to put up....

The result Marcus vs Freddie (2 people who were a threat and also were not part of the Lisa alliance)

David steals/temporarily hides freddies tea he gets hauled into the diary room and asked to rethink his actions

Sophie goes in Marcus's draw after hes told her she is not allowed one of his cans. She does it anyways and not a word.

Big brother gives her a special oppertunity to redeem herself so she doesn't come acrosss bad to the other housemates as much.

I watched the live feed quite a bit and i can safely say that in the hour highlights show alot of what i consider to be important footage was missing.

A channel 4 person resigned over it and came clean saying what was going on and people being earmarked for things like the final week.[/rquote]

i'd like to point out that david didn't steal freddie's tea. he put it back
Old 30-08-2009, 05:30 PM #41

[rquote=2502344&tid=144497&author=kisywisy][rquote=2502241&tid=144497&author=sg160187]I think there has been a lot of bias and manipulation on big brothers part. I hope this is true. There are lots of instances where i think certain people have been protected.

A channel 4 person resigned over it and came clean saying what was going on and people being earmarked for things like the final week.[/rquote]

i'd like to point out that david didn't steal freddie's tea. he put it back[/rquote]

I'd like to point out that if you read my original post and watched the show you'de know big brother told him to put it back

Also it says 'temporarily hides'

Next time you decide to try and put holes in my points all of which i may add are facts. Get yours right and read it first thank you
Old 30-08-2009, 05:39 PM #42

[rquote=2502416&tid=144497&author=sg160187][rquote=2502344&tid=144497&author=kisywisy][rquote=2502241&tid=144497&author=sg160187]I think there has been a lot of bias and manipulation on big brothers part. I hope this is true. There are lots of instances where i think certain people have been protected.

i'd like to point out that david didn't steal freddie's tea. he put it back[/rquote]

I'd like to point out that if you read my original post and watched the show you'de know big brother told him to put it back

Next time you decide to try and put holes in my points all of which i may add are facts. Get yours right and read it first thank you [/rquote]

As Nietzche said "There are no such thing as facts, only perspectives". Bea stole the tea and David put it back is my perspective.
Old 30-08-2009, 05:48 PM #43

[rquote=2502472&tid=144497&author=The_Long_Run][rquote=2502416&tid=144497&author=sg160187][rquote=2502344&tid=144497&author=kisywisy][rquote=2502241&tid=144497&author=sg160187]I think there has been a lot of bias and manipulation on big brothers part. I hope this is true. There are lots of instances where i think certain people have been protected.

Next time you decide to try and put holes in my points all of which i may add are facts. Get yours right and read it first thank you [/rquote]

As Nietzche said "There are no such thing as facts, only perspectives". Bea stole the tea and David put it back is my perspective.[/rquote]

I'm 100% sure they are facts

as for what nietzche said I'm afraid hes wrong and that is also a fact
Old 30-08-2009, 05:50 PM #44

Sophie was once arrested for Cheque fraud, and yet on the show she acts as though shes dumb........come on!!?

Rodriego is trying to win Big brother aswell as a UK passport.

Charlie is said to have been involved with the BnP in Newcastle.

Siavash was nicked for assault on an elderley man in 1996

So please get rid of these terrible people
Old 30-08-2009, 05:52 PM #45
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2502503&tid=144497&author=big_brother_mothe r101]Sophie was once arrested for Cheque fraud, and yet on the show she acts as though shes dumb........come on!!?

So please get rid of these terrible people[/rquote]

Sources?
Old 30-08-2009, 05:55 PM #46

[rquote=2502503&tid=144497&author=big_brother_mothe r101]Sophie was once arrested for Cheque fraud, and yet on the show she acts as though shes dumb........come on!!?

So please get rid of these terrible people[/rquote]

Who was it who said "your opinions have been noted and are stupid"?
Old 30-08-2009, 05:59 PM #47

well charlie is up tuesday so get him out
Old 30-08-2009, 06:00 PM #48

i thinks big_brother_mother101 is spamming
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, fixing, independent, investigate, watchdog