Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Old 28-09-2009, 09:28 PM #1
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Default CBB7 Whos most likely to go in?

Right, this is deffenatly going to be the best CBB sense Chantelles year if the Rumoured Celebs are true...

But out of all the Celebs that are rumoured so far, only One will probley go in...

But that does depend on how much BB are willing to pay and considering BB10s House was a mess and they didnt air LF I dont think they`ll give a **** anymore to pay people who arent Z Listers..

So out of all the Rumoured Celebs whos most likely to go in..

NOTE: Im only adding the people I know so far, so sorry if I left one person out.

Kerry is apperantly Desperate to go on, and BB Will obviously love the ratings...

Mike has a Relationship with Ashlyene from BB7, Which might get him in if Ashlyene asks the Producers nicely

Tila apperantly said somthing on Twitter, which Is what someone on TiBB is saying and Google and Bebo, So word Spreaded fast

Lindsay is desperate for her fans back and BB are in talks with her over it...

Peter Andre...Well hes ment to go back to the Jungle for the next Im A Celeb which is 2 Reality TV Shows in a short space of time..
However he said somthing..or somthing was said a few weeks back about him wanting to go in.
Would producers put him in for Ratings?

Davina said she would love to go into the house and in the last 2 weeks of BB10 she kept dropping hint after hint about going onto BB next year..

I really hope all of above go in as it would give BB the massive ratings it deserves and BB wouldnt be out of the headlines again, Meaning another brodcaster would pick it up!

But we dont live in a perfect BB World do we?

So from what happened last year and other years, it always ends up that Only like 2 or 3 people from the 'Rumoured' List accually go in..

Remember Cliff Richard, Raven Symone and That guy from the Home Alone movies? (Cant spell his name)
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb7