Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2005, 03:50 PM #51
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by gazzap999
Hows makosi big headed can i ask?
because she talks to the other housemate like she has authority. she thinks she is going to win, especially if orlaith goes and she is the only girl left.

and having a tantrum dinnertime on yesterdays show was pathetic? how is that fascinating? shes a bore.
Old 27-07-2005, 03:50 PM #52

Quote:
Originally posted by jamie2cool
wel said ella
Lol thanks Jamie!
Old 27-07-2005, 03:51 PM #53

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
The Apprentice 2013: Neil

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by BB fernzy
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kore
she doesnt contribute anything fun or happy to the show.. shes like a disease of the house.

she constantly wants the housemates to look at her and be the centre of attention. she is a big liar and is the biggest 2 faced woman i have ever seen! she cant keep friends, shes mean, spiteful and pathetic...

yesterday all the housemates were havign a good game of pass the parcel, and had group hugs and it was all positive... then memekosi had to say a secret of hers to the housemates... and she said that she had an abortion. The Fun quickly drained out, and silence appeared. she spoiled the mood of the house. we watched the housemates eat in silence all because makosi was there eating her own made snadwich because she was cobbing that craig didnt let her cut the carrots...

how childish can this woman be???? craig got anthony to do the carrots and she has a fit because she wasnt doing them.... grow up makosi!

i constantly see makosi saying bizzare things like 'im pregnant' or 'i had an abortion' to try and sway us viewers. but enough is enough.. what she said yesterday was inexcusable.

then her best friend of the house could be leaving on friday because she didnt nominate him 2 stay. and chose eugene instead.. what a pig-headed, arrogant, smug bitch! she thinks shes going to win the show hands down. please done let this be the case!

anthony is the only person in there who makes it bearable to watch in the nights live or highlighted. have good chats, have a laugh and have fun, thats what its all about.. having a bit of fun! anthony never bitches, moans or cries.... which the others do.. anthony is stuck ina house of bores. the only other housemate i can think of that is pretty entertaining is eugene with all his stupid and funny comments.

yesterdays show was comical. showed makosi in her true light aswell. shes always like that on the live feed and all. always screaming and shouting like a little kid to get attention.

get makosi out!

anthony 2 win!
a long post, and some it is true but i still love makosi. Oh yeh and the 'abortion' was the morning after pill, some people do call it an abortion.
But were entitled to our opinons, and i still agree some of what you said is true.
But according to her she never took the morning after pill.

I pretty much agree with all you have said Kore.
When did Makosi say this then?
Old 27-07-2005, 03:51 PM #54

Well shes been the most entertaining HM apart from Science this year i think so you say what you want i think shes a star!
Old 27-07-2005, 03:51 PM #55

lool lets go on forever, because its not often we get alot of ppl sticking up for makky lol keep going elz
Old 27-07-2005, 03:51 PM #56
WAHEY

Favourites:

WAHEY

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
Kemal stabbed makosi in the back when he voted for her to go out and not vanessa, he stabbed her in the back when he goes to the diary room and rants about her, he stabs her in the back when he talks to derek about her being a mole...i could go on forever
yeah .. and makosi stabbing him in tha back, theyre as bad as eachother.. makosi cant tell a truth to save her life.. shes a disgrace. stubborn aswell.
Old 27-07-2005, 03:52 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
because she talks to the other housemate like she has authority. she thinks she is going to win, especially if orlaith goes and she is the only girl left.

and having a tantrum dinnertime on yesterdays show was pathetic? how is that fascinating? shes a bore.
Craig was being a fool, so makosi reacted badly, which i agree. He asked her to cut the carrots and she said okay, then he went and asked anthony. Makosi was just upset!
Old 27-07-2005, 03:52 PM #58

Quote:
Quote:

She loves to have the attention on her and when people praise her she loves it. It made her think she was superior to the rest of them and all.

She constantly screams to get the attention back onto her
Old 27-07-2005, 03:53 PM #59

Quote:
Quote:
Kemal stabbed makosi in the back when he voted for her to go out and not vanessa, he stabbed her in the back when he goes to the diary room and rants about her, he stabs her in the back when he talks to derek about her being a mole...i could go on forever
yeah .. and makosi stabbing him in tha back, theyre as bad as eachother.. makosi cant tell a truth to save her life.. shes a disgrace. stubborn aswell.
disgrace to who???
Old 27-07-2005, 03:53 PM #60

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
she doesnt contribute anything fun or happy to the show.. shes like a disease of the house.

she constantly wants the housemates to look at her and be the centre of attention. she is a big liar and is the biggest 2 faced woman i have ever seen! she cant keep friends, shes mean, spiteful and pathetic...

yesterday all the housemates were havign a good game of pass the parcel, and had group hugs and it was all positive... then memekosi had to say a secret of hers to the housemates... and she said that she had an abortion. The Fun quickly drained out, and silence appeared. she spoiled the mood of the house. we watched the housemates eat in silence all because makosi was there eating her own made snadwich because she was cobbing that craig didnt let her cut the carrots...

how childish can this woman be???? craig got anthony to do the carrots and she has a fit because she wasnt doing them.... grow up makosi!

i constantly see makosi saying bizzare things like 'im pregnant' or 'i had an abortion' to try and sway us viewers. but enough is enough.. what she said yesterday was inexcusable.

then her best friend of the house could be leaving on friday because she didnt nominate him 2 stay. and chose eugene instead.. what a pig-headed, arrogant, smug bitch! she thinks shes going to win the show hands down. please done let this be the case!

anthony is the only person in there who makes it bearable to watch in the nights live or highlighted. have good chats, have a laugh and have fun, thats what its all about.. having a bit of fun! anthony never bitches, moans or cries.... which the others do.. anthony is stuck ina house of bores. the only other housemate i can think of that is pretty entertaining is eugene with all his stupid and funny comments.

yesterdays show was comical. showed makosi in her true light aswell. shes always like that on the live feed and all. always screaming and shouting like a little kid to get attention.

get makosi out!

anthony 2 win!
a long post, and some it is true but i still love makosi. Oh yeh and the 'abortion' was the morning after pill, some people do call it an abortion.
But were entitled to our opinons, and i still agree some of what you said is true.

She said it a few days later, she said that it was against her religion and you know this to be true because I have seen you say it in one of you're posts.
Old 27-07-2005, 03:53 PM #61

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Shes a disgrace? Why is she a disgrace? all the housemates have thier errors okay and im not gonna rant and rave about it becauses thier no point, weve all got our faves and our least faves. But i love Makosi shes one of the most entertaing characters in there, and im going to support her for the rest of her stay in the house, and after.
Old 27-07-2005, 03:54 PM #62
WAHEY

Favourites:

WAHEY

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Craig was being a fool, so makosi reacted badly, which i agree. He asked her to cut the carrots and she said okay, then he went and asked anthony. Makosi was just upset!
omg..LOL

shes was making a mountain out of a mole-hill! she was UPSET?? because craig asked anthony to do the carrots instead of her? oh dear what makes her think that everone should ask her to do things? so she can be centre of attention.. and when she threw that tantrum, there was only one reason for doing it.. go get attention.

shes an attention seeking shlag IMO.

this is all just my opinion tho
Old 27-07-2005, 03:54 PM #63

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

get makosi out!

anthony 2 win!

I cant remember saying it, I probley did actully, But i cant remember. And anway does it matter if she lies? They all lie fgs!

She said it a few days later, she said that it was against her religion and you know this to be true because I have seen you say it in one of you're posts.
Old 27-07-2005, 03:55 PM #64

Lol out of all the things you can say about Moloko stubborn is NOT one of them, shes the only good thing left in that house entertainment wise, shes so what if she lies, it hasnt done her any harm so far has it!
Old 27-07-2005, 03:55 PM #65

theres so many topics about makosi, its keeping this forum going so if makosi leaves whats there to debate lol she must be popular
Old 27-07-2005, 03:55 PM #66

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Craig asked Orlaith and she was busy doing her nails so Craig went and asked Anthony to do it because Makosi had cooked the previous day and he was giving other people the chance to be involved but she spat the dummy and refusing to eat his good was childish.
Old 27-07-2005, 03:55 PM #67

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

omg..LOL

shes was making a mountain out of a mole-hill! she was UPSET?? because craig asked anthony to do the carrots instead of her? oh dear what makes her think that everone should ask her to do things? so she can be centre of attention.. and when she threw that tantrum, there was only one reason for doing it.. go get attention.

shes an attention seeking shlag IMO.

this is all just my opinion tho
Slag? I wouldnt go that far. He asked Makosi to do the carrots and then he said no actully ill ask Anthony. Because he cant bare the be away from Anthony for more then 10 mins!
Old 27-07-2005, 03:56 PM #68

fernzy, so what if she cooked lool even anthony was like, wait so you called me here just to do carrots, it wasnt nothing to do with she cooked before, its to do with all he wants by his side is ant
Old 27-07-2005, 03:56 PM #69
WAHEY

Favourites:

WAHEY

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Shes a disgrace? Why is she a disgrace? all the housemates have thier errors okay and I'm not going to rant and rave about it becauses thier no point, weve all got our faves and our least faves. But i love Makosi shes one of the most entertaing characters in there, and I'm going to support her for the rest of her stay in the house, and after.
yes she is

lies about being a virgin...
lies about being preganant...
probably lying about havign an abortion.
lying to kemals face.

i thought her religion didnt approve in abortions? what would her sister think of her? ashamed of her i bet.
Old 27-07-2005, 03:56 PM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Craig asked Orlaith and she was busy doing her nails so Craig went and asked Anthony to do it because Makosi had cooked the previous day and he was giving other people the chance to be involved but she spat the dummy and refusing to eat his good was childish.
Yeh it was childish, I aint disagreeing, But i still think craig was bang out of order aswell!
Old 27-07-2005, 03:57 PM #71

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

get makosi out!

anthony 2 win!

I cant remember saying it, I probley did actully, But i cant remember. And anway does it matter if she lies? They all lie fgs!

Anthony does not lie and neither does Craig or Eugene, what is the point in lying, what does she gain by doing it? What will it achieve? She's just an attention seeker.
Old 27-07-2005, 03:57 PM #72

Kore how is she a slag?
Old 27-07-2005, 03:57 PM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Shes a disgrace? Why is she a disgrace? all the housemates have thier errors okay and I'm not going to rant and rave about it becauses thier no point, weve all got our faves and our least faves. But i love Makosi shes one of the most entertaing characters in there, and I'm going to support her for the rest of her stay in the house, and after.
yes she is

lies about being a virgin...

lies about being preganant...

probably lying about havign an abortion.

lying to kemals face.
What is she lying to kemals face about?
Old 27-07-2005, 03:57 PM #74

if makosi told craig he couldnt do the carrots he would have cried lol
Old 27-07-2005, 03:58 PM #75

OMG! So what if she lies everyone lies, her lies make BB more entertaining to watch if you dont like her lying stop watching it if you dont like her stop talking about her! JEEZ!
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, hit, low, makosi, time, wins