Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 04-08-2005, 12:39 AM #26

Personally, I don't like her at all. But calling her a "dirty creature" is beneath contempt. I hope you're proud of yourself.
CharlotteSometimes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 10:06 PM #27

Makosi WHY MAKOSI

1) she is the ultimate housmate given us crying, laughter, scheming and bitiching all the ultimate factors
2) Eugene boring. washes up, drinks tea dose the garden HELLO!!! what is it with you people boring!!! like cameron in bb4 we cant let this happen again!!! (Sympathy Vote!!)
3) she is innit to win. WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT!!! she is doing what victor done last year and becuase she is a women she is getting rejected! she is doing better than victor ever did!!!
4) the majority of the pop is female and for some reason women hate women!! becuase makosi had it of with anthony in the pool women dont like her why?!!!
5) she had one mistake by saying she was pregnant! a big NO NO !! but everybody makes mistakes and this was weeks ago forget about it!!
6) also because mostly women vote they will vote for the hunky, hot, men like anthony. whats he done in there!! Buger all!!!! the only time he has been funny when he had a date with BB!! whats he done the other weeks. think of the whole picture!!!
7) Finally makosi has been the most interesting, funny, scheming, hateful, lovable chracter in the house Let her WIN !!!! she deserves it please just STOP!! and think about it carefully who has been the best and when you think about it you will see its MAKOSI ALL THE WAY!!! SO LET THE DIVA WIN !!!! p.s Kinga is trying to do what makosi has done in 11 weeks in the space of 1 week THINK ABOUT IT SHE WENT OVER THE TOP WITH THE BOTTLE!!! OK she went under with the bottle but you know what i mean!
MAKOSI ALL THE WAY!!!
and dont vote for anthony becuase he had managed to cope with craig flirting with him!! what does he want, a blue peter badge!!! i like anthony but makosi out weighs him on everything and the problem is you all know it and you all hold grudges just wake up and smell the WINNER! MAKOSI!!!
TrueBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 10:08 PM #28
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

I find it funny that Makosi has been doing nothing but bitch for the last 9 weeks, but people still want her to win. I can't believe people call her entertaining. Kemal, Vanessa and to some extent Orlaith, all became her bitching partners... now it only leaves Craig to help her bitch about the others.

GET HER OUT!
Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 10:09 PM #29
Gatorade me, Bitch!

Gatorade me, Bitch!

TrueBB.. are u perhaps related to Makosi? Or on her payroll?
lily. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 11:34 PM #30

Makosi was good in the first few weeks then she flopped and has continued to be boring. She hasnt been entertaining in weeks. makosi doesnt deserve to make the final. Imagine her face seeing kinga beating her into the final spot...classic!
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 08:07 AM #31

TrueBB, you know we're all entitled to our opinions, but one thing that bugs me is when people decide that they know why other people don't like a certain housemate. There's no doubt Makosi has been entertaining, and maybe I'm old fashioned, but I would like a nice person to win the money - I wouldn't want to reward someone for being two faced and bitchy by giving them £100,000. Anthony was not my original choice to win, but he is my choice out of the housemates who are left. I think he has been entertaining, and he's a nice guy with lots of patience and a real sense of humour. There's no malice in him at all, and I think he's the most deserving.

Makosi has been good value as a housemate in terms of she's done it all, butI don't think she deserves to win. That being said, I hope that she does not get a bad reception when she comes out.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 08:27 AM #32

Quote:
she is doing what victor done last year and becuase she is a women she is getting rejected! she is doing better than victor ever did!!!
Erm if you just cast your mind back you'll remember that The Slickster exited to the worst booing of all last year....

Makosi is also doomed no doubt about it she represents evil in the house. She is the villian of the pantomime just as Victor was last year.....
Dr.G is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
housemate, makosi, ultimate