Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Old 11-01-2010, 02:39 PM #1

Default Katia's foursome with a wrinkly in his 60s – and it wasn’t

Former vice girl Ellie Hughes last night told how sexy Katia - who took no cash - joined in the foursome for fun months before she met wrinkly rocker Ronnie, 62. And the man the three beauties bedded was also a millionaire in his 60s.

Fling ... Katia with rock star lover Ronnie WoodKatia, 21, Ellie and a brunette beauty called Kylie were all working as hostesses at Churchills gentlemen's club in Mayfair, central London. Katia - who used the alias Anastasia at the club - was not paid for sex while working there.

But her ex-pal told how she tagged along when a rich client invited her and Kylie back to his suite at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Ellie, 27, said: "Anastasia and Kylie were having a whale of a time with a very posh guy in his 60s who was buying oceans of champagne in the club.

"I went over to join them and before long we all agreed to go back to his hotel for a party. Kylie and myself knew we were going to get paid for sex with him but 'Stasia', as we used to call Katia, decided to join in just for a laugh.

"The guy was filthy rich with wavy white hair, and was very jolly as we climbed into a limo to the hotel. Once he got us into his suite he had a shower then burst in on us naked, shouting 'Where's the champagne?'

"We all pounced on him laughing and within seconds we were all naked - it was very wild. I had sex with him first then Stasia swapped places as we all kissed, cuddled and guzzled champagne.

"She's a totally uninhibited, very sexy girl who clearly has a high sex drive and was really into it. And she obviously had a bit of a thing for older men.
"The guy looked like the cat who'd got the cream. I was blonde, Stasia was a redhead and Kylie a brunette so he had the full set.

"The foursome lasted about 45 minutes and it got pretty racy.

"Stasia seemed to have really enjoyed the experience - and Kylie and I enjoyed the money."

There is no suggestion that Ronnie's Russian doll was a hooker.

But Katia - seen flirting outrageously in bed with Jonas Altberg on Celebrity BB - made hundreds of pounds a night by simply drinking with Churchills' rich clients.

Ellie recalled how she was standing beside Katia at the club bar in November 2007 when rocker Ronnie walked in with pals including snooker star Jimmy White.

She said: "I recognised Ronnie Wood straight away and told Katia who he was. She said before that she hung around with musician types sometimes but she seemed strangely unimpressed.

"He was on his way out when he first laid eyes on her and I remember watching him do a double-take. He stopped in his tracks, took her hand for what seemed like ages, then said something cheeky which made her laugh.

"As he was leaving he turned and gave her the naughtiest smile and, though she tried to look cool, I could tell she was flattered."

Ellie said Churchills' girls were paid 30 per cent of the cost of champagne sold for between £300 and £2,000 a bottle.

Ellie said: "She has that pixie face and huge boobs which were always falling out of her cocktail dresses to attract maximum attention. Stasia became very good at getting men to chat to her and buy champagne - the more they drank the more she earned."
Katia always declined the offers of clients who wanted to take girls off the premises for sex. Ellie said: "The unofficial rule was that girls could only take a guy out if they had got him to spend at least £300 on champagne. Girls actually paid the club a nominal fee of £30 a week to work there."

Within months of starting work at the club Katia had a run-in with bosses, Ellie revealed.

She said: "Katia was a cool girl with lots of attitude and looked like she could be trouble. But the management liked her because she was young, good-looking and very confident with the clients.

"Then one day she turned up looking absolutely wasted. She could barely stand but insisted she wasn't drunk.

"The boss didn't believe her. She was told to go home and we were later told she'd been sacked.

"But she called with a grovelling apology the next day and was back the next week. The bosses knew she was a valuable commodity. They made £200 every time a man bought her a £300 bottle of champagne - and that happened a lot."

Katia - short for Ekaterina - has told The Sun how she and Ronnie went on a wild two-day cocaine and booze bender after hooking up in Churchills.

She admitted snorting five lines of the Class A drug in a binge which launched their destructive romance. But drink turned him into a bullying wildman. The guitarist was eventually cautioned for assaulting Katia in a booze-fuelled fight.

Katia has said of her time at Churchills: "I didn't realise some girls went with guys afterwards to make extra money. I didn't do that. You earned more if the bar sold more champagne so I sat at a table and drank with them, but that's all."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0cJoBEXNX
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:40 PM #2
BURLESQUE

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

BURLESQUE

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

I don't believe that personally, I mean look at the source.

DO SOMETHING SHOW STOPPING

MrGaryy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:44 PM #3

It basically looks like she is a prostitute..several remarks in that article made me want to vomit
informer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:53 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

don't believe it either..

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:10 PM #5
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety_samy View Post
don't believe it either..
Me neither!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:11 PM #6

I thought it was a cracking afternoon read!
informer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:12 PM #7
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

Yeah this story sounds very Daily Star, even though it's from the Sun.
BB_Eye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
60s, foursome, katia, wasn’t, wrinkly