Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Old 13-01-2010, 10:47 PM #26
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAI View Post
If that is incorrect - why did you remove Katia from your sig and not Jonas. What happened between them took two. And I think most people acknowledge that he was the main instigator. She just responded.

And don't use Katia's so-called boyfriend of a few weeks as an excuse, because it is not - especially bearing in mind that there a lot of question marks hanging over Jonas and his supposed single status.
hm. let's see.

well, she said she just wanted to be friends with him and then 5 minutes later she had hoped into his bed. and now she's 'dumped him' and she's all over him again. she needs to make up her bloody mind.
Stephanie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 10:54 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
hm. let's see.

well, she said she just wanted to be friends with him and then 5 minutes later she had hoped into his bed. and now she's 'dumped him' and she's all over him again. she needs to make up her bloody mind.
stephanie, how old are you? remember yourself when you were 20? apologies, may be you are 20 or less, but somehow i think you are older.
tanita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 10:55 PM #28
User banned

User banned

Quote:
hm. let's see.

Lets see - you were all calling her names BEFORE she 'dumped' him! You removed her from your sig BEFORE she dumped him! So that doesn't add up!

By the way - do you never change your mind! Wasn't aware it was some sort of crime to do so! You certainly very quickly changed your mind about Katia!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 10:57 PM #29
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanita View Post
stephanie, how old are you? remember yourself when you were 20? apologies, may be you are 20 or less, but somehow i think you are older.
Stef is 15/16
Old 13-01-2010, 10:58 PM #30
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanita View Post
You surprise me - I think she comes across a lot younger!
Old 13-01-2010, 11:00 PM #31
User banned

User banned

i'm 14.
Old 13-01-2010, 11:00 PM #32

Quote:
hm. let's see.

I feel tonight's HL show had the effect of sealing Katia into No1 evictee spot. The producers might have believed the tears would engender sympathy and make it an open contest as to who goes.

I often think the producers take a snap look at votes cast shortly after phone lines open. In this case, I'm sure Katiia was miles ahead. My personal 'conspiracy theory' is that they then edit subsequent HL progs to show other eviction candidates in a bad light so as to keep viewers picking up the phone and making it a 'cliffhanger Friday' which generates viewing figures.

To use the overused phrase on here - FAIL. She appeared worse than ever.

Just my view/neuroseses.
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 11:00 PM #33
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

Quote:
i'm 14.
Sorry
Old 13-01-2010, 11:01 PM #34
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGoth View Post
Sorry
15 in 2 months though
Old 13-01-2010, 11:02 PM #35
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

Quote:
15 in 2 months though
Cool and I agree with tanita, you do post like you are older.
Old 13-01-2010, 11:03 PM #36
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymores View Post
I feel tonight's HL show had the effect of sealing Katia into No1 evictee spot. The producers might have believed the tears would engender sympathy and make it an open contest as to who goes.

I often think the producers take a snap look at votes cast shortly after phone lines open. In this case, I'm sure Katiia was miles ahead. My personal 'conspiracy theory' is that they then edit subsequent HL progs to show other eviction candidates in a bad light so as to keep viewers picking up the phone and making it a 'cliffhanger Friday' which generates viewing figures.

To use the overused phrase on here - FAIL. She appeared worse than ever.

Just my view/neuroseses.
Sov came off worst in my view! I really don't see that Katia has done anything wrong. She hasn't verbally abused anyone or thrown a hissy fit when she doesn't get her own way. She just had a mutual flirtation with a guy who kept coming on to her. She is young - and this is 2010 - nothing wrong with that!
Old 13-01-2010, 11:05 PM #37
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGoth View Post
Cool and I agree with tanita, you do post like you are older.
Old 13-01-2010, 11:12 PM #38

Quote:
Sov came off worst in my view! I really don't see that Katia has done anything wrong. She hasn't verbally abused anyone or thrown a hissy fit when she doesn't get her own way. She just had a mutual flirtation with a guy who kept coming on to her. She is young - and this is 2010 - nothing wrong with that!
I wasn't taking any moral standpoint WOMBAI (I watch BB much like a football match, sorry) - cos I gamble a lot on BB I overthink it and try to ree all the angles then try to prethink how viewers will react/vote

I fail miserably usually as when you have to watch a lot of BB and all the fansites you become involved!

At least I'm honest about why I sometimes get passionate bout stuff! It's not just the money, I get involved.

PS - I believe Sov came off worst because of her meltdown which will continue tomorrow's HL show with CornedBeefGate

Last edited by Claymores; 13-01-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 11:13 PM #39

Quote:
i'm 14.
lol, in this case wait till you are about 19 - 20, i am sure you'll get your share of mistakes and confussion.
I can tell you i had a couple of boyfirends like that. one even looked like Johnas (but better looking , a lot taller ). I was very pleased at first, showing him off to my friends and all .... within about 2 to 3 weeks it just didnt feel right. He'd bore me to tears, he just had to go... not sure now if it was the right decission, but there yah go... (i think it was the right one though)...

Last edited by tanita; 13-01-2010 at 11:16 PM.
tanita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 08:10 AM #40

Quote:
You surprise me - I think she comes across a lot younger!
will you shut up and stop pestering other posters... you have an opinion,which is not the be all and end all of this forum.. **** feminism we're all pretty level headed until someone like you comes in.. you did this the other day,having a go at any one who happened to see vinnie as a legend and have a view that differed from your own,and when i asked why you were flaming in the thread,your answer was simply because others flame you? hows about you live and let live? fine you dont see what a trollop katia is..others disagree... you dont actually need to interogate them and find out exactly why they think what they think...

apologies to the OP because that was a very articulate post... and i much agree with the sentiment...
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 08:14 AM #41
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintedshadow View Post
will you shut up and stop pestering other posters... you have an opinion,which is not the be all and end all of this forum.. **** feminism we're all pretty level headed until someone like you comes in.. you did this the other day,having a go at any one who happened to see vinnie as a legend.. hows about you live and let live? fine you dont see what a trollop katia is..others disagree... you dont actually need to interogate them and find out exactly why they think what they think...

apologies to the OP because that was a very articulate post... and i much agree with the sentiment...
Get off your high horse. Who the hell are you to tell me what and how to post. You worry about your posts and I'll worry about mine! Level headed - I think not! If you can't see the blantant double standards - it's because you don't want to!
Old 14-01-2010, 09:07 AM #42

Quote:
Get off your high horse. Who the hell are you to tell me what and how to post. You worry about your posts and I'll worry about mine! Level headed - I think not! If you can't see the blantant double standards - it's because you don't want to!
no,when someone feels the need to challenge anyone who thinks diffrent to you then your really taking the piss... first gypsy goth who has everyright to think what she wants,yet you challenge her,then stephanie about "oooh i thought she was much younger"

shall we talk double standards?it surprises me that a woman who stands for such moral codes as feminism is goading a 14 year old girl on the forum (not that she didnt hold her own) but back the **** off..

in short,you lay off everyone,and ill lay off you.. clear? most immature woman on this damn forum
Old 14-01-2010, 09:10 AM #43

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):

wonderful post, i believe it's true. Katia seems like a lovely girl <3

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 09:13 AM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Katia ivanova <3

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 09:14 AM #45
Gatorade me, Bitch!

Gatorade me, Bitch!

Gotta be honest OP.. I'm way to cynical to see things from your perspective... must be nice to see the good in people.
Old 14-01-2010, 09:15 AM #46
User banned

User banned

Quote:
no,when someone feels the need to challenge anyone who thinks diffrent to you then your really taking the piss... first gypsy goth who has everyright to think what she wants,yet you challenge her,then stephanie about "oooh i thought she was much younger"

shall we talk double standards?it surprises me that a woman who stands for such moral codes as feminism is goading a 14 year old girl on the forum (not that she didnt hold her own) but back the **** off..

in short,you lay off everyone,and ill lay off you.. clear? most immature woman on this damn forum
Sounded like a threat - aggressive or what? I will post my opinion and respond to whatever post/er I like. If people post what I consider to be ridiculous and unfair posts, than I will pass comment, just as everyone else does. It is what this forum is about. You don't like my opinions - fine, feel free to criticize - but you are on as big a high horse and you accuse me of being!
Old 14-01-2010, 09:31 AM #47

Quote:
Sounded like a threat - aggressive or what? I will post my opinion and respond to whatever post/er I like. If people post what I consider to be ridiculous and unfair posts, than I will pass comment, just as everyone else does. It is what this forum is about. You don't like my opinions - fine, feel free to criticize - but you are on as big a high horse and you accuse me of being!
no threats involved... you really dont seem on top of your game today,yes a forum is here to express ones opinions and interact with other bb lovers,not to goad a younger girl on a forum,tell me whats constructive about "ooh you surprised me,i think she comes across much younger"...

you wont ever see me criticize anyone,nor am i criticizing you and your narrow views,im just bored of seeing you overwhelm other members as if your view is the only view,if you choose to have a coherant debate then no one will argue with that,but when you get personal with people when there really is no need.. then you cant think its right to act in such a way surely.

anyway lets just leave it there...
Old 14-01-2010, 09:47 AM #48
User banned

User banned

Quote:
no threats involved... you really dont seem on top of your game today,yes a forum is here to express ones opinions and interact with other bb lovers,not to goad a younger girl on a forum,tell me whats constructive about "ooh you surprised me,i think she comes across much younger"...

you wont ever see me criticize anyone,nor am i criticizing you and your narrow views,im just bored of seeing you overwhelm other members as if your view is the only view,if you choose to have a coherant debate then no one will argue with that,but when you get personal with people when there really is no need.. then you cant think its right to act in such a way surely.

anyway lets just leave it there...
I have a bit of a history with Steph - believe me it is a two-way thing. Not serious. Why do you feel the need to butt in - when you have only a tiny snippet of information. I sometimes wind people up as they do me. What is the problem?
Old 14-01-2010, 10:02 AM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili View Post
Gotta be honest OP.. I'm way to cynical to see things from your perspective... must be nice to see the good in people.
I used to be too, when I was younger. But now Iīve seen that people ARE mostly good. Weak, confused, misunderstood, silly, yes, but basically good and meaning well. Thereīs always the 2-4% sociopaths in every society and itīs easier to notice them because they are outspoken, but the rest of us are basically sweet people, meaning well and having many layers. Sometimes you have to stop and make an effort to see through them. Very few of us have time and energy. Itīs easier to be cynical. But itīs not objective even from a mere statistical point of view.

Of course, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, hehehe
Old 14-01-2010, 10:05 AM #50
Gatorade me, Bitch!

Gatorade me, Bitch!

I'm no longer 'younger' but still cynical. There's probably no hope for me lol
lily. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
katia