Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Old 28-01-2010, 05:36 PM #1

Default Vinnie's so called 'glorious' football career - the real bully and his video nasty

The few remaining Vinnie followers keep trying to say he was a great footballer and they admire him for that. WTF? Vinnie was nothing but a thug as a footballer, like his tactics now all he did was use violence to win at any cost to the player he injured - including players (Gary Stephens for one) that Vinnie injured so badly they had to retire from the game. Vinnie didn't play football, he was a merely the team's 'dog on the pitch'.

Then Vinnie brings out a video nasty, "The Football Association formally charged Jones with bringing the game into disrepute" and Vinnie got a fine and suspended sentence. (yeah some 'great footballer'. lol.) Think of the real great footballers - they don't need to assault other players to win!

No great footballers have been formally charged and found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute by The Football Association!

Quote:
The video glorified foul play. Jones' commentary, in which he described tricks used by "hard man" players to intimidate opponents
Vinnie promoting intimidating opponents to try and win - sound familiar?

Vinnie is nothing but a con man thug who thinks he can beat everyone, including the public, with his bully boy tactics.

That is the real Vinnie Jones.

Quote:
Soccer's Hard Men by Vinnie Jones
Soccer's Hard Men is a 1992 football video by Video Vision, presented by then-footballer and current actor Vinnie Jones. The video featured footage of British players known for their ferocity, including Graeme Souness and Billy Bremner. Publicity for the video described it as "the toughest football video in history".[1] This and similar claims led to accusations that the video glorified foul play. Jones' commentary, in which he described tricks used by "hard man" players to intimidate opponents, caused particular controversy.

The clubs of the players involved in the production were quick to distance themselves from the contents. Sam Hammam, chairman of Jones' former club Wimbledon, whose "Crazy Gang" featured heavily in the video, said the production was "nothing to do with Wimbledon", describing Jones as "a mosquito brain",[1] and banning the sale of the video in the club shop.[2] The Football Association formally charged Jones with bringing the game into disrepute on 30 September 1992,[3] with the video still yet to be released. Following a hearing on 17 November, Jones was fined a record £20,000, surpassing a fine of £8,500 issued to Paul McGrath three years earlier.[2] Jones also received a suspended sentence with the potential for a six month ban, though the period of the suspended sentence expired without the ban being enacted.

"FA considers its verdict on Vinnie's video nasty" The Times.
Ghostinthehouse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 05:59 PM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlinstatic View Post
I know you lot think ghost is a wum
Absolutely
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 06:05 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymores View Post
Absolutely

At last you agree Vinnie is a thug.
Old 28-01-2010, 06:06 PM #4

Change the frickin record FFS
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 06:07 PM #5
BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostinthehouse View Post
The few remaining Vinnie followers keep trying to say he was a great footballer and they admire him for that. WTF? Vinnie was nothing but a thug as a footballer, like his tactics now all he did was use violence to win at any cost to the player he injured - including players (Gary Stephens for one) that Vinnie injured so badly they had to retire from the game. Vinnie didn't play football, he was a merely the team's 'dog on the pitch'.

Then Vinnie brings out a video nasty, "The Football Association formally charged Jones with bringing the game into disrepute" and Vinnie got a fine and suspended sentence. (yeah some 'great footballer'. lol.) Think of the real great footballers - they don't need to assault other players to win!

No great footballers have been formally charged and found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute by The Football Association!

Vinnie promoting intimidating opponents to try and win - sound familiar?

Vinnie is nothing but a con man thug who thinks he can beat everyone, including the public, with his bully boy tactics.

That is the real Vinnie Jones.
[IMG]http://www.t-shirthumor.com/Merchant2/graphics/fullsize/****_lg.gif[/IMG]
Clockers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 06:09 PM #6
Banned

Banned

Who cares? What disturbs me more is the amount of hatred some people have on here for people on the TV that they've never met.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 06:20 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockers View Post
[IMG]/Merchant2/graphics/fullsize/****_lg.gif[/IMG]
Offensive image posted by Clockers reported. That image is offensive to other users on this forum some as young as 13 years old.

You get reported a lot though don't you Clockers? That's why you posted your thread about how much you hate the mods.

You're not so keen on 'free speech' when it's people that don't agree with you - and those people haven't broken the rules.
Old 28-01-2010, 06:25 PM #8
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostinthehouse View Post
offensive image posted by clockers reported. That image is offensive to other users on this forum some as young as 13 years old.

You get reported a lot though don't you clockers? That's why you posted your thread about how much you hate the mods.

You're not so keen on 'free speech' when it's people that don't agree with you - and those people haven't broken the rules.
R
O
F
L

Nothing to see here, just an obvious troll.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 06:31 PM #9
BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

Quote:
Offensive image posted by Clockers reported. That image is offensive to other users on this forum some as young as 13 years old.

You get reported a lot though don't you Clockers? That's why you posted your thread about how much you hate the mods.

That's Mr Clockers to you mate.

I am expressing my free speech by telling you to ****. Obviously you don't have to, and with the crap you constantly post you probably never will.

Your imagination is working over time, I never once ever said I hated the Mods.
Old 28-01-2010, 06:38 PM #10

Quote:
That's Mr Clockers to you mate.

I am expressing my free speech by telling you to ****. Obviously you don't have to, and with the crap you constantly post you probably never will.

Your imagination is working over time, I never once ever said I hated the Mods.
RLMAO.

You said the mods were turning the forum into a,

Quote:
Communist dictatorship.
News flash - the mods are not 'shackling' you as you have accused them of in your thread. LOL.

Anyway. If you have nothing on topic to say - post nothing.

Lets get back on topic everyone.
Old 28-01-2010, 06:48 PM #11
BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

Quote:
RLMAO.

You said the mods were turning the forum into a,

News flash - the mods are not 'shackling' you as you have accused them of in your thread. LOL.

Anyway. If you have nothing on topic to say - post nothing.

Lets get back on topic everyone.
Nothing quoting that I hate them. Your right, lets get back to the subject matter.

You hate Vinnie, why don't you write another thread mentioning you really hate Vinnie.

After that you can write a thread about how much you despise Vinnie.
Old 28-01-2010, 06:57 PM #12

Quote:
Nothing quoting that I hate them. Your right, lets get back to the subject matter.

You hate Vinnie, why don't you write another thread mentioning you really hate Vinnie.

After that you can write a thread about how much you despise Vinnie.
As you have obviously forgotten what the topic is about here is a reminder/excerpt from the OP (you might try reading the OPs sometime, not just the subject lines. LOL.)

Quote:

Old 28-01-2010, 06:57 PM #13

vinnie jones is a has been as he is so fond of calling other people. Should retire and give people a rest from him. get his drink problem sorted out, yes attacking people when you have had a drink is a problem. He says his family will be watching. If i was his wife I would be cringing, my husband would never embarass me in that way
lillian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 06:58 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillian View Post
vinnie jones is a has been as he is so fond of calling other people. Should retire and give people a rest from him. get his drink problem sorted out, yes attacking people when you have had a drink is a problem. He says his family will be watching. If i was his wife I would be cringing, my husband would never embarass me in that way
Well said.
Old 28-01-2010, 07:42 PM #15

Favourites:
BB11: Caoimhe
CBB7: Jonas

Favourites:
BB11: Caoimhe
CBB7: Jonas

He was a poor mans Roy Keane
Big Brother Fan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic