Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Ultimate BB Ultimate Big Brother started 24th August 2010 after the BB11 final and ran for 18 days. It was won by Brian Dowling. All the gossip about the UBB series and housemates here!

Old 30-08-2010, 11:53 AM #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
But BB must have heard it mustn't they?...

If Coolio had said something untoward he would have been called to the DR and sent packing no ifs, buts or maybe they wouldn't have been trying to get him to apologise etc.
I wouldn't believe your wireless radio. If I had myself a flying giraffe you'd have one in a box with a window, but you can have it all if you like, you can have it all if you like and you can pay for it the rest of your life... life...
Julie10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:01 PM #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie10 View Post
I am sure Nadia actually hit Vanessa during the fight night and was warned. So she should know about aggression and not act all innocent.
Taken from a description made at the time :

Quote:
It was shortly after this argument (just after Shell collapsed) that the live feeds to the house were cut. However, an argument then kicked off in the bathroom between Nadia and Vanessa. Nadia apparently walked out of the bathroom saying "Fine, Vanessa, you look after Shell on your own." Making an educated guess, Nadia was annoyed that she wasn't allowed near Shell, because Vanessa was already there and she had told Nadia to go away. Having seen Nadia's reaction the next day (very apologetic) I personally think that Nadia was just trying to help - she's a nice person at heart.

It was at this point that Vanessa "pounced" on Nadia as she was walking away and the pair had a scuffle in the bedroom. Now, Vanessa was in the wrong. She not only resorted to violence, but jumped on someone as they were WALKING AWAY. Whilst Nadia should not have retaliated and continued the fight, it's my view she was trying to defend herself against Vanessa. The next day, the pair were still pondering who's fault it was, and Vanessa seemed very successful in denying it was her fault. From the footage I have seen, it was Vanessa's fault totally - she jumped on Nadia and therefore started the fight. Seriously, with all the fighting that had gone on already, don't you think she could have just let it lie?
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:01 PM #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveTruck View Post
I also think Ulrika would speak out against Coolio if he was sitting down doing nothing - or even feeding the starving millions and nursing the sick back to health.

Ulrika is a hard-face nasty piece of work. I trust people who will actually say things to your face than stone cold people that sit with their cold bitter hearts harbouring an old grudge and letting it fester like a boil. Horrible, horrible people that think they can't do no wrong.
I wouldn't believe your wireless radio. If I had myself a flying giraffe you'd have one in a box with a window, but you can have it all if you like, you can have it all if you like and you can pay for it the rest of your life... life...
Julie10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
emotionally, nadia, removed, unstable