Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 20-02-2006, 11:17 AM #51

Yes he does Chick like a woman that has fire in her belly and he had absolutely no interest in Shell what so ever but she did in him and was always vieing for his attention and I think would have made a play for him if Michelle had not been on the scene but she didnt have the guts to take her on and make a play for him but I know she would not have got anywhere with him - he only had eyes for Michelle and that was from day one which he said at the BBLB after show party since her saw her 'from over the counter'
treacle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 12:28 PM #52

Quote:
Originally posted by chick
In shells dreams CAR ,he was not one bit interested in shell she didn't have enough about her to interest him .stu likes a woman with fire in her belly you must know that If you watched 24/7.I thoughtyou just said shell was so in love with scott.
Ah but that doesn't mean she wouldn't like the attention from Stuart - I think they became quite good friends and that was what put Michelles nose out of joint.

Both Shell and Stuart would have been quite happy to have left it like that - but of course Michelle didn't know that and reacted accordingly. Not that I blame her for that, Shell is a very attractive person. And I don't just mean physically.
car is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 12:49 PM #53

She may have a pretty face that does not mean good looking just pretty but she has nothing on Michelle . Michelle was beautiful she was also genorous ,fun loving ,sincere , very honest and she hadn't a bad bone in her body not like Shell who was calculating Shell was playing a good game making everyone believe she was a very timid person who wouldn't say boo to a goose. She was just a caculating bitch you would do anything to win.
Joyce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 12:56 PM #54

I won't pass comment on Michelle except to say that as a man I find Shell infinately more attractive.

However, it is good to have a sensible discussion about anything to do with Big Brother so thank you all for that. At the end of the day if there was any attraction between Shell and Stuart it has certainly passed now. They are both single, still keep in touch and - as far as we know- nothing has happend.
Old 20-02-2006, 01:30 PM #55

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubs
I am bored of this repetitive arguement Michelle was not a bunny boiler!! Her and Stuart went out for over a year and from what I gather if anyone was controlling their relationship it was Stuart (but let us not go down that route now) Michelle reacted the way any girl would have reacted if their b/f was chained to another girl and had to do everything for them ie wash hair etc and she was unhappy about it but got on with it I am sure being chained to Jason didn't help improve her mood either had she been chained to Nadia she may of been able to have more of a laugh but that wasn't what BB wanted was it they wanted her o look miserable so they could make it seem she was angry and frustrated at Stuart being chained to the "I am alittle princess Shell" Yawn!! It has been nearly two years now so I wish people would get over the bunny boler tag if she was one surely would have run for the hills as soon as he left the house or soon after!!
Nice post hon, and full of sense
Smokie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 01:34 PM #56

Quote:
Originally posted by car
I won't pass comment on Michelle except to say that as a man I find Shell infinately more attractive.

However, it is good to have a sensible discussion about anything to do with Big Brother so thank you all for that. At the end of the day if there was any attraction between Shell and Stuart it has certainly passed now. They are both single, still keep in touch and - as far as we know- nothing has happend.
car, what are you like!! As far as we know.......

Anyhoo Shell will be heading off to New York soon. Bye Shelly Bobs
Old 20-02-2006, 01:48 PM #57

Yes smokie I agree - bye Shell enjoy the Big Apple
Old 20-02-2006, 06:09 PM #58

Quote:
Originally posted by treacle
For all we know she may be planning to take Stu with her:
Old 20-02-2006, 06:51 PM #59

Quote:
Originally posted by car
Quote:
Philip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 06:57 PM #60

Quote:
Originally posted by car
Quote:
Old 20-02-2006, 07:22 PM #61

Quote:
Originally posted by car
Quote:

What are you like car you are enjoying winding us up your very naughty!!!
Old 20-02-2006, 08:00 PM #62

You are quite full of riddles and contradictions car are'nt you, in one breath you are saying that Shell was in love with Scott, but then openly admitted that Shell tried hard to gain Stuart's attention and would possibly have succeeded if it was'nt for Michelle's, how did you put it, forcefulness ????, I would like to point out that during one conversation in the house after Fight Night, Shell actually said that she only ever saw Stu as a little brother and was'nt interested in him in any other way, from what you are saying we would have to add, tells lies to a long list of things that I personally did'nt like about her.
You also said that you felt that Michelle's feelings were real but you were'nt sure about Stu's, again and I'm quoting, during their boot camp walk where Michelle and Stu discussed their relationship, he said I desperately want to be with you but I am feeling too uncomfortable, then when she was waiting to be evicted he said I love you to Michelle, its weird because I never doubted how Stu felt at all towards Michelle, to me he made it plainly obvious, virtually from the first day. You spoke about Michelle's jealousy of Shell and Stu's friendship, if you watched 24/7 as you claimed then you know all about Shell's hissy fits, and I am not referring to what happened after Fight Night, that was different, I am referring to her constant crying, her rages, there were more than a couple of them, and although I know Victor goaded her, what she called him was the worst word I could think of and unnecessary. She tried to act the perfect little princess but she was far from that, I took a dislike to Shell not far into BB, there was just something about her that irritated me and that only got worse as time went on and it had nothing to do with Michelle or Stu to start with anyway.
Michelle to my mind never tried to be anything other than what she was, she was'nt afraid to go after something she wanted and she was'nt afraid to show all her emotions, good or bad, as a woman I admired that in her, she was kind, caring, and funny, her laugh could light up everything around her, so to me whoever ends up capturing the heart of Michelle, to me, will be a very lucky man.
chellefan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 08:26 PM #63

Quote:
Originally posted by chellefan
You are quite full of riddles and contradictions car are'nt you, in one breath you are saying that Shell was in love with Scott, but then openly admitted that Shell tried hard to gain Stuart's attention and would possibly have succeeded if it was'nt for Michelle's, how did you put it, forcefulness ????, I would like to point out that during one conversation in the house after Fight Night, Shell actually said that she only ever saw Stu as a little brother and was'nt interested in him in any other way, from what you are saying we would have to add, tells lies to a long list of things that I personally did'nt like about her.
You also said that you felt that Michelle's feelings were real but you were'nt sure about Stu's, again and I'm quoting, during their boot camp walk where Michelle and Stu discussed their relationship, he said I desperately want to be with you but I am feeling too uncomfortable, then when she was waiting to be evicted he said I love you to Michelle, its weird because I never doubted how Stu felt at all towards Michelle, to me he made it plainly obvious, virtually from the first day. You spoke about Michelle's jealousy of Shell and Stu's friendship, if you watched 24/7 as you claimed then you know all about Shell's hissy fits, and I am not referring to what happened after Fight Night, that was different, I am referring to her constant crying, her rages, there were more than a couple of them, and although I know Victor goaded her, what she called him was the worst word I could think of and unnecessary. She tried to act the perfect little princess but she was far from that, I took a dislike to Shell not far into BB, there was just something about her that irritated me and that only got worse as time went on and it had nothing to do with Michelle or Stu to start with anyway.
Michelle to my mind never tried to be anything other than what she was, she was'nt afraid to go after something she wanted and she was'nt afraid to show all her emotions, good or bad, as a woman I admired that in her, she was kind, caring, and funny, her laugh could light up everything around her, so to me whoever ends up capturing the heart of Michelle, to me, will be a very lucky man.

A really brilliant post Chellefan I agree 100%
Old 20-02-2006, 08:26 PM #64

OMG Barbara what a wonderful post - you have said everything I would love to say but so much better
Old 20-02-2006, 09:11 PM #65

Quote:
I could not have said that better myself!! Great Post
Bubs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 09:45 AM #66

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by car
Quote:

What are you like car you are enjoying winding us up your very naughty!!!
Yes but only if fun - if I'm telling the truth (which i am now) there were not many of the BB5 lot I really disliked. I didn't like nadia and didn't like Victor.

I actually liked Michelle, Emma and for a while Stuart was my favouite until I realised (after the first couple of days) that I actually knew Shell from a couple of visits to a friend in Glasgow. The more notice I took of her the more I liked her.

I don't agree with some of her views or some of the things she has done but when do we agree with everything done by people we know.

The same can be said for Michelle - and one of the things I did like about her was that everything was real and honest. What I did not like about Michelle was that she tried to control Stuart and manipulate sistuations for them to be together - the wedding for example. One of the problems of BB5 was that it was set up so that Michelle and Shell were always in oposition to each other, but that was ahat mde it interesting to watch.

It was sad whe Michelle and Stuart split - but I thought it was inevitable. She appeared too controling and he appeard to ready to submit.

I was really saddend by Shell and Scott splitting up as I also know Scott.
Old 21-02-2006, 10:19 AM #67

I suppose you see things differently then us as you knew her and Scott a little I didnt know any of them but I can assure you that Stu was always the one in control and not Michelle but it was made to look that way.
Old 21-02-2006, 02:07 PM #68

good point about who was in control - and thinking back on it Stuart did seem much more in control than at first appears. My irritation at Michelle - only is this situation - was that she TRIED to control Stuart, whether she succeeded or not is another matter.

May I also say that it is nice to discuss something with people who obviously have different opinions and not be abused - as has happend on some occasions. Michelle seems to have some very loyal fans so good for her. She also seems to have got out of BB5 what she wanted and appears very happy - again I am glad for her. On the whole Shell is much more my type of person - but I couldn't help liking someone as open and passionate as Michelle.

Old 21-02-2006, 06:58 PM #69

Quote:
Awwwwwwww chellefan, what a lovely post, as always

You really speak from the heart and say what most of us are feeling
Old 21-02-2006, 07:01 PM #70

Quote:
I suppose you see things differently then us as you knew her and Scott a little I didnt know any of them but I can assure you that Stu was always the one in control and not Michelle but it was made to look that way.
I agree treacle, I liked Stu but when I look back now, though I have no doubt he was in love with Michelle, he also never lost sight of the 'game' either. He was definately the one who called the shots 95% of the time but hey it was a beautiful love story at the end of the day. Awwwwwwwww bless, brings back happy memories
Old 22-02-2006, 02:15 PM #71

I wish they would do a re-run of BB5 or even just the Michelle and Stu love story that would be better.
Old 22-02-2006, 10:06 PM #72

I agree with that one Joyce.
Jillian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 11:24 PM #73

chick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 11:37 PM #74

I agree the Michelle and Stu romance made BB5 for me. bless them they were so cute together
Gina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2006, 10:38 AM #75

Quote:
Originally posted by Gina
I agree the Michelle and Stu romance made BB5 for me. bless them they were so cute together
I might have some clips of Stu and Michelle - if so I'll post them(whci was the point of the topic before I got carried away discussing Shell/Michelle ) Sorry about that.::

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb5, downloads