Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 02-04-2006, 10:44 PM #26

now unlike you chick I have been very honest with things I have said and have always said what I think honestly there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with something and there have been lots of things I have said I wasn't sure on like Michelles outfits but unlike you again I have said it in a nice way where as you seem to wanna say things to upset people on this forum but don't worry if Debbie don't report you I willso long chick
Bubs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:58 PM #27

OH please give me a break .That was my opinion ,You can all think what you like ,so can I you can all say what you like ,but dont say that i am not a fan because i dont agree with you or that i am not a big fan because i have not been on here for two years .People think because i go to Leeds uni that i am only a fan of stuart ,not true ,i am a huge fan of michelle ,but not one that likes everything she does or say's.I am getting really cross now so i will stop .
chick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:04 PM #28

oh I am sorry did I upset you or make you cross well at least you know how it feels huh!! If you were a true fan you wouldn't talk to fellow fans the way you do or talk about Michelle the way you do as I disagree with alot of Michelle fans about certain things Debbie and I have disagreed on the odd occasion but there is this little thing called politeness Chick give it a try sometime!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2006, 11:09 PM #29

chick I am a little surprised by your attitude to be honest, as far as I can see no one has said anything other than how they feel. As for Smokie as far as I can see she has posted how she feels, and I for one agree with her, the pictures of Michelle in the mag I thought were great and she does seem very happy in them and Unleashed have said that there is more to come so as far as I am concerned then that is something to look forward to is'nt.
At the end of the day all we have to go on is what we are told in articles or what we see in pictures of Michelle. If saying she looks great in something is wrong well I'm sorry everyone is entitled to their opinions. You are making it sound like we are all a bunch of stupid people that say Michelle looks good in anything, if I thought she did'nt look nice I would say so but it is very rare that I feel like that. I accept that some of the stuff she wears like what she wore for her birthday party are'nt necessarily my cup of tea but she still looked good in it. You say you are a Michelle fan then why are you having a go at others that are also fans I don't quite understand that.
As far as I am aware she is doing something she always professed, in the house anyway, that she wanted to do, and for that reason I am pleased she is getting the opportunity to live her dream.
One of the many things I always admired about Michelle was her determination to achieve the things she wanted to do, as fans all we have the right to comment on is what we see and read as I have said before any other aspect of her life is private and therefore not open for discussion unless she deems fit to tell us as she did in the love it article about her life at school and how she was treated and felt which as I said in my last post explained a lot to me about why she felt the need to have her boob job.
If you really are a big Michelle fan all I can say is don't you think it would be nicer to show it a bit more by supporting her as her many other fans do.
chellefan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:13 PM #30

Don't come on here and tell me I am not a fan ,that is such a silly thing to say.How do i know that you are still a fan you hardly post on here and when someone like me disagrees with you dont like it much .Report me I am shaking in my boots .
Old 02-04-2006, 11:13 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by chellefan
chick I am a little surprised by your attitude to be honest, as far as I can see no one has said anything other than how they feel. As for Smokie as far as I can see she has posted how she feels, and I for one agree with her, the pictures of Michelle in the mag I thought were great and she does seem very happy in them and Unleashed have said that there is more to come so as far as I am concerned then that is something to look forward to is'nt.
At the end of the day all we have to go on is what we are told in articles or what we see in pictures of Michelle. If saying she looks great in something is wrong well I'm sorry everyone is entitled to their opinions. You are making it sound like we are all a bunch of stupid people that say Michelle looks good in anything, if I thought she did'nt look nice I would say so but it is very rare that I feel like that. I accept that some of the stuff she wears like what she wore for her birthday party are'nt necessarily my cup of tea but she still looked good in it. You say you are a Michelle fan then why are you having a go at others that are also fans I don't quite understand that.
As far as I am aware she is doing something she always professed, in the house anyway, that she wanted to do, and for that reason I am pleased she is getting the opportunity to live her dream.
One of the many things I always admired about Michelle was her determination to achieve the things she wanted to do, as fans all we have the right to comment on is what we see and read as I have said before any other aspect of her life is private and therefore not open for discussion unless she deems fit to tell us as she did in the love it article about her life at school and how she was treated and felt which as I said in my last post explained a lot to me about why she felt the need to have her boob job.
If you really are a big Michelle fan all I can say is don't you think it would be nicer to show it a bit more by supporting her as her many other fans do.

Great post Chellefan I totally agree
Joyce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:15 PM #32

Quote:
well Said fantastic postspoken like a true fan
Old 02-04-2006, 11:19 PM #33

great post
BB-Rocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:20 PM #34

sorry that I have been away in hospital clearly that is not allowed in chicks world I post when I feel fit and I never knew you were judged on how much of a fan you are by how many posts you make in chicks world either!!

I actually agree with you on one thing though chick it is only when people LIKE YOU come on and disagree with your nasty unneccessary comments about Michelle and her true fans I don't like it veey much and don't worry I will be reporting you as your game playing is boring me now!!
Old 02-04-2006, 11:22 PM #35

Well ladies it is nice to see you all back on tibb again all together ,did the word get around .Chellefan please give me a break .What i say and the way i say it doesn't make me any less of a fan than any of you .A very long post chellefan but i dont agree with all you say .
Old 02-04-2006, 11:23 PM #36

Yes Chick and the word was started by me too
Old 02-04-2006, 11:24 PM #37

Don't judge me then BUBS
Old 02-04-2006, 11:28 PM #38

I don't judge anyone I see things how I see fit!!!!
Old 02-04-2006, 11:37 PM #39

Chick, at the end of the day you are entitled to your opinion that is what a forum is all about and what being a fan is about to a certain extent. I happen to agree that there is a right and wrong way to say things, if you don't agree with someone or something there is always a polite way to put it across.
I don't expect you or anyone else to agree with everything I say, I am just a little surprised that you attack another fan just because she or he has stated their feelings about something, that does'nt make sense to me.
As far as I can see the post you seem to have had a problem with was not aimed at you but merely stating an opinion on an article they had read and then went on to explain that they were looking forward to more things to come as had been stated by Unleashed which is her pr co, yet you chose to attack the person involved for doing it.
Surely as fans we should all be sticking together and not attacking each other.
chellefan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:45 PM #40

Quote:
Chick, at the end of the day you are entitled to your opinion that is what a forum is all about and what being a fan is about to a certain extent. I happen to agree that there is a right and wrong way to say things, if you don't agree with someone or something there is always a polite way to put it across.
I don't expect you or anyone else to agree with everything I say, I am just a little surprised that you attack another fan just because she or he has stated their feelings about something, that does'nt make sense to me.
As far as I can see the post you seem to have had a problem with was not aimed at you but merely stating an opinion on an article they had read and then went on to explain that they were looking forward to more things to come as had been stated by Unleashed which is her pr co, yet you chose to attack the person involved for doing it.
Surely as fans we should all be sticking together and not attacking each other.

well said Barbara at the end of the day every fans opinions are valid and should be respected and as fans we should all be sticking together not turning on each other it doesnt make sense
treacle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:59 PM #41

This is all getting very silly now .
Old 03-04-2006, 12:00 AM #42

I agree Chick we are all fans so lets stay that way and find common ground
Old 03-04-2006, 12:07 AM #43

Quote:
Originally posted by treacle
I agree Chick we are all fans so lets stay that way and find common ground
I agree as well Jackie we should all stick together as fans not rub each other up the wrong way.
Joyce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 12:14 AM #44

It was nice speaking to you all again ladies ,even if we didn't agree .
nite nite .
Old 03-04-2006, 02:34 PM #45

I just hope that the next time Michelle gets to do an interview they ask her some very different questions from the same old stuff that has been covered time and time again, inconsistences in replies just make people wonder and I for one look forward to finding out something new about Michelle.
Jillian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 03:43 PM #46

Good afternoon everyone, hope you don't mind me wading into this debate with my size 5s. I don't come on here very often and rarely post but I was told I should come and read what's being said.

I have read the posts and I have to say I agree with some of the comments and disagree with others.

Chick, I don't always agree with what you say but on this occasion I do agree with you in part. I supported Michelle (and Stuart) in the house and have followed them since they left the house and continue to do so now. Even though they are not together any more I continue to support them both through my own forum. As we all know Stuart went back to Uni to complete his education so the focus has been on Michelle.

Like Chick I don't always like what Michelle does or what she wears or who she's spending her time with but none of it is my business. I am simply a fan and not liking everything she does that certainly makes me no less of a fan than anyone else. I am a devout Bon Jovi fan but it doesn't make me any less of a fan because I don't like every single song they sing.

Again like Chick I was really looking forward to getting "Love It" last week but to be honest I was bitterly disappointed and I felt it a waste of 60p. The photos were nice enough but there was nothing new in that article - something which I've noticed really in a few interviews she's done lately. I know that it was a "new" interview but the questions were the same as have been asked many times in the past few months and I agree with those who have said that Michelle gave different answers because I thought that too. However, like Smokie and Joyce have said I'm just glad she is still getting her face out there and hasn't faded away like most of the other BB stars.

I agree with Chellefan that the whole point of a forum is to exchange different points of view and everyone is entitled to their opinion and I for one enjoy hearing what everyone else thinks.

Gill - I can't wait to read something new either, hope we don't have a long wait.

Lxxxx
lindyloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 04:56 PM #47

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubs
Hiya all long time no see
Anyway this is just to let any Michelle fans know if you don't already that she will be in love it magazine next week with a interview !! She is in this weeks at the back advertising it but her article will be in Next weeks addition I believe it will be out on the 28th!!So go and buy it should be good!!

Anyway see ya
OMG a new mag I missed. When did this mag come out in shops ???
RubyRose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 06:33 PM #48

last tuesday Sian its called'Love It' and its on the style of Take a Break with real life stories from the public and celebs its only 60p and you should still be able to get a copy in the shops - she is not on the front cover but Fran Cosgrove is in a tux - and very nice he looks too
Old 03-04-2006, 09:48 PM #49

Quote:
Originally posted by treacle
last tuesday Sian its called'Love It' and its on the style of Take a Break with real life stories from the public and celebs its only 60p and you should still be able to get a copy in the shops - she is not on the front cover but Fran Cosgrove is in a tux - and very nice he looks too

Thanks Jackiexxxxx
RubyRose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:56 PM #50

Well there is nothing like a good healthy debate!! I for one like them anyways lol!! I have no problem whatsoever with people putting there honest points across because at the end of the day it would be a flaming boring world if we all agreed and were all the same too, but critcising someone else's view is plain wrong imo and this just may be me but also when I disagree with something I choose to state myself in the nicest politetest way possible as like others have already stated we are michelle fans here so to be unpleasant to one another is stupid and silly as we are all supporting the same person so I think should support one another too not criticise one another for what we think!!

lindyloo and Gill I do agree I for one look forward to what the future holds for Michelle

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
love it, mag, michelle