Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:36 PM #1

Default Fritzl's plot to hide horrific crimes!

SICK Josef Fritzl planned to kill the family he held in a cellar in an ACID BATH to hide his crimes.
The depraved dad confessed his evil scheme to a teenage cellmate after his arrest.

Fritzl, 75, raped his daughter Elisabeth up to 3,000 times in the 24 years he kept her locked in the basement of the family home and fathered seven children by her.

Arsonist Patrick Jakob, 19, who spent three months locked up with the monster in St Poelten jail, Austria, said: "Fritzl told me he was tired of living two lives and wanted to rest in his old age.

"He said he had two choices - to let them all go and face justice, or kill them.

"He said he had considered how he would kill them and the best option would be an acid bath, so all traces of his secret family would be destroyed.

"That way no one would ever know what he had done. He could make them all disappear. He had all the details worked out."

The chilling confession shows how close Fritzl came to escaping punishment for the horrors he inflicted on Elisabeth, now 44, and the three incest kids who lived with her in the cellar.

Ordeal ... Fritzl's daughter Elisabeth
ENTERPRISE NEWS AND PICTURES The children are Kerstin, now 21, Stefan, 20, and Felix, seven.

Three more - Lisa, 18, Monika, 16, and Alexander, 14 - lived upstairs with Fritzl and his wife Rosemarie, 70, in Amstetten, 80 miles west of Vienna.

A seventh, Michael, died days after birth and Fritzl was charged with his murder.

Hell hole ... cellar dungeon beast createdPatrick, who was released in the summer, said Fritzl described how he built the heavy steel door to the cellar by carrying lots of individual parts downstairs.

And he constantly tried to justify his depraved acts.

Patrick recalled: "He said he put Elisabeth in the cellar for her own protection, because he thought she was taking drugs.

"I was young and naive and I fell for his arguments at first. But with hindsight I could tell he was just manipulating me."

Fritzl was arrested in April 2008 and is likely to spend the rest of his life in a psychiatric institution.

Patrick said: "He never got to make the decision whether to free his cellar family or to kill them. But I have no doubt he would have done, given the choice. He is that evil. He tried to make out he was a good man because he hadn't killed his family and they had been set free. What nonsense."

Cellmate ... Patrick JakobPatrick was moved to share with Fritzl because he has asthma and his former cellmate was a smoker.

He said: "When I saw my new cellmate was Fritzl, I was scared, genuinely terrified. I'm not proud of my crime, but it was a teenage mistake. How could I be in the same cell as a monster?"

Fritzl tried to become a father figure to Patrick, telling him his crime - burning down two farm houses - was not so serious and he could rebuild his life.

Patrick, now an electrical engineering student, said: "I was stunned at how friendly he was. You would never know what he had done.

"There are two Fritzls - the upstairs Fritzl, the one who lived a normal life, and the downstairs Fritzl, who raped his daughter in the basement.

"Most of the time I saw the upstairs Fritzl, but over time I saw his other side. If he didn't get to see the news at 5pm, he could turn nasty."

Patrick was shocked to find Fritzl's crimes had made him a hero in some eyes.

He recalled: "He got dozens of letters from fans. He had a big bundle of them.

"One day he showed me a photo sent to him. There was a woman standing next to a masked man. She was laughing. It was macabre.

"The fans saw him as the chief monster. They respected him."

John Haigh ... Britain's acid bath fiendIn March last year Fritzl pleaded guilty to false imprisonment and incest, part guilty to rape and sexual abuse, and coercion - but not guilty to slavery and murder.

But after hearing Elisabeth's testimony in court, he admitted everything.

Patrick saw him return to his cell.

He said: "He was broken. He knew it was all over. He lay down on his bed and sobbed uncontrollably. He looked a pathetic old man.

"On his last day in St Poelten he rose at 7am, packed his gear and left. We didn't say goodbye. I hope I never see him again."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz151XuZCux
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
crimes, fritzl, hide, horrific, plot