Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2010 [S7] Series 7 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor, won by Matt Cardle. Runner up was Rebecca Ferguson. Third was One Direction.

Old 14-12-2010, 11:26 PM #51

Was Louis' comment tongue in cheek? If its not, then these comments 100% prove that the show is fixed. Which is unsurprising but a real shame.

Edit:

Cant find anything of this on the sky news site. Fake? or has anyone on here seen the interview?

Last edited by Stevep; 14-12-2010 at 11:32 PM.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 08:58 AM #52

[QUOTE=MrWong;3996752][QUOTE=patsylimerick;3995960]

So you believe the tabloid hack, a good friend of one of the judges that mentors an opposing act in the competition?

Smear tactics used to keep Mary in the competition. That’s how is see it. Louis is that low. Only his scheming was a waste of time (nice one Simon) which is probably why he ended up having a rant on Sky News.

It certainly looks like Louis brought his feelings to the first of the live shows re Danyl. Why do you think he made personal comments? “You need to be more likeable. You don’t have the likeability factor.” That’s pretty damaging when in a show that has a lot to with personality. Bless little old Louis and his sabotaging ways.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IOyPX-P57Q

Cheers for the unnecessary Cher rant...

In the interviews i’ve heard/seen on TV, Cher seems quite humble and realistic about her chances. When was she smug? In order for her to fall from a great height you must have seen her biggin’ herself up. Do you have a clip?

Didn’t the judges mean originality in the context of the show? That’s how i saw it anyway.

Anyway, my point was that you lapped up Louis comments about Cher and probably wouldn’t believe Savan’s. I was kinda right but instead you tried to discredit his positive comments as ‘towing the party line’.[/QUOTE/]

Would this be the same Cher who said "I'm putting a new twist on English mushic", and the same judges who clapped their hands raw when she said and agreed completely? I think you and I were watching a different show. I pity Cher, genuinely, because she's nothing more than a pawn in Cowell's drama-fest, but humble she ain't and I blame her friends and family for not calling her aside.
patsylimerick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 09:21 AM #53

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

[QUOTE=patsylimerick;3997143][QUOTE=MrWong;3996752]
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsylimerick View Post

Would this be the same Cher who said "I'm putting a new twist on English mushic", and the same judges who clapped their hands raw when she said and agreed completely? I think you and I were watching a different show. I pity Cher, genuinely, because she's nothing more than a pawn in Cowell's drama-fest, but humble she ain't and I blame her friends and family for not calling her aside.
"I'm putting a new twist on English mushic"

So that's the comment that means she's going to fall from a great height? A comment that makes her smug and arrogant? I think you're being a little OTT in the way you're reacting to that comment. I think she just got carried away whilst trying to defend herself. It's a given that she's not paticularly erudite.

What about you overlooking the positive Cher comments by discrediting the person that made them?

Last edited by MrWong; 15-12-2010 at 09:22 AM.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 10:04 AM #54

[QUOTE=MrWong;3997153][QUOTE=patsylimerick;3997143]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post

"I'm putting a new twist on English mushic"

So that's the comment that means she's going to fall from a great height? A comment that makes her smug and arrogant? I think you're being a little OTT in the way you're reacting to that comment. I think she just got carried away whilst trying to defend herself. It's a given that she's not paticularly erudite.

What about you overlooking the positive Cher comments by discrediting the person that made them?
Everything I've seen of Savan thus far indicates that he's a sycophant. If he does something to change that perception, then that perception will change. There are a lot of negative things I could say about Louis, but we all know that he's well capable of speaking his mind, out of turn, occasionally. Cher's attitude towards Konnie I've found particularly disrespectful, by the way, but, hey, we all have different standards.
patsylimerick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 05:02 PM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[QUOTE=patsylimerick;3997191][QUOTE=MrWong;3997153]
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsylimerick View Post

Everything I've seen of Savan thus far indicates that he's a sycophant. If he does something to change that perception, then that perception will change. There are a lot of negative things I could say about Louis, but we all know that he's well capable of speaking his mind, out of turn, occasionally. Cher's attitude towards Konnie I've found particularly disrespectful, by the way, but, hey, we all have different standards.
Fine if you think that. How did you reach that perception? Considering the small amount of footage there is of him. Anyway earlier you suggested it was because his job would be under threat.

How was Cher rude to Konnie? I've seen Cher looking awkward and nervous. Maybe it was that?

Matt's been nice about Cher..

“She’s quiet, she’s such a sweetheart. She’s been very misunderstood”

The Cher bit at 1:13 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00cqpxq
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 05:09 PM #56
more more more

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
BB15: Ashleigh

more more more

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey. View Post

He saved her so he obviously doesn't hate her that much.
this

M X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 05:14 PM #57

He was obviously told to save her..
King Gizzard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cher, louis, sinitta, slate