Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 29-12-2001, 02:57 PM #1
TiBB founder

TiBB founder

Default The Big Brother 3 house!

The new Big Brother house will be split into two sections, according to reports.

The Sun claims the house will have two 'zones'.

A basic zone will be where all the contestants live.

But if they pass their tasks successfully they will be allowed into a more luxurious zone, according to the paper.

It is thought the new house will be built at Elstree Studios in Hertfordshire, where Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and EastEnders are filmed.

The new series of Big Brother is due to begin in the Summer.#

<<article from Ananova>>

------------------------------

What do we all think of this? We guessed 2 sections in the interactive story! TO be honest I don't like the idea. Firstly it is in a studio - that means no eviction night "special" as they just walk out a building. In Bow we had the bridge and everything. Secondly they have to earn the right to go into the second area. So in other words if they fail the tasks we aren't going to see much of the new area.
Another thing about this article is it's from the Sun. Why would BB let the sun have rights to all this information - how many of us actually believe what the sun tell us anyway.

Until we get more information - I still prefer the old house in Bow.

Mark
Mark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-12-2001, 04:01 PM #2
WILDCHILD2K1

WILDCHILD2K1

I definetely prefer the house in Bow - it was good to see them walk down the 'Walk of Shame' and then go through the doors and past the crowd and then into the interview studio.
I dont believe this yet - it will be weird for the producers to change from a normal house to a new luxury mansion.
The whole reason Big Brother is so popular and addictive is because of the people and not the house; they should concentrate more on the personalities that will fill the house and stop trying to change the format that has, in the first place, made the show so fantastic!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 3, house