Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB8 Celebrity Big Brother 8 shown on Channel 5 from 2011.
Discuss Channel 5 Celebrity Big Brother won by Paddy Doherty.

Old 17-08-2011, 12:29 PM #26
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I'm tired of the bitching, If you're that upset about not being able to watch people sit around and pick their noses all day then you need to rethink your priorities.
That's actually a vile remark to make when you're a moderator on a site revolving around Big Brother, you should know better - and know that this 'bitching' is just fans who really care about the show and know that it's not just sitting around watching people like John McCririck picking his nose, it's about the show itself and seeing how they settle in, seeing who's getting on and who isn't, watching the tasks as they happen and knowing the whole story rather than the scripted highlight shows.

I can't believe you just said that dude.
Old 17-08-2011, 12:30 PM #27
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew

I think some people are very ott about it, they need to accept it isn't coming back.
Sophiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 12:31 PM #28
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Stop moaning, do.

Like I said on another thread, this time last year BB was gone forever. This year we've got it back! It's not even started yet and all I'm reading is whining.
*facepalm at people still not understanding*

We have not got 'BB Back' we've got Channel 5's take on The Only Way Is Essex - and they said themselves they're taking a more soap opera approach to the show with the editing and stuff.

So yeah this isn't Big Brother, as I said Channel 5 are simply using the Big Brother label because they know it would flop if it didn't have that name.
Old 17-08-2011, 12:34 PM #29
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
*facepalm at people still not understanding*

We have not got 'BB Back' we've got Channel 5's take on The Only Way Is Essex - and they said themselves they're taking a more soap opera approach to the show with the editing and stuff.

So yeah this isn't Big Brother, as I said Channel 5 are simply using the Big Brother label because they know it would flop if it didn't have that name.
We have got BB back. Even if Channel 4 carried on with it, chances are it would have changed.

The problem is not with other people's comprehension. It's that no one really knows what's going to happen, you're getting all wound up about what you think is going to happen. Look on the bright side, it might turn out to be okay.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 12:42 PM #30
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

The moaning sessions we're having here on a daily basis is beyond tedious now.

Yes, I want Live Feed to be back. Yes, I dont want it to be edited like a Soap Opera. But we dont need 15 threads everyday about that nor do we need pages and pages of people complaining about it as if we didnt know live feed was probably not coming back and Channel 5 was going to change the show.

Last edited by Chuck; 17-08-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Chuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 12:59 PM #31
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
That's actually a vile remark to make when you're a moderator on a site revolving around Big Brother, you should know better - and know that this 'bitching' is just fans who really care about the show and know that it's not just sitting around watching people like John McCririck picking his nose, it's about the show itself and seeing how they settle in, seeing who's getting on and who isn't, watching the tasks as they happen and knowing the whole story rather than the scripted highlight shows.

I can't believe you just said that dude.
Really? Seriously now Patrick you of all people cannot call anyone else's posts vile. It's laughable. Pot Kettle black and all that.

I'm allowed my opinion regardless of my status Patrick and just because I'm not foaming at the mouth and cutting myself over not hearing bird sounds for the rest of the summer does not make me less suitable to be a mod. Now you've tried this before and got shot down then, the definition of madness is repeating the same course of action and expecting different results.

People are stupid if they honestly think it's going to be scripted, if they faked anything in any way then it would come out immediately. Just because there's no live feed doesn't mean it's going to turn into TOWIE. Live feed is pointless because you won't be getting the ful picture anyway, you'll be getting cutaway shots of the house and a lot of bird noises and ocasional plane sounds.

If you pooled all the time I spent watching Live feed from all the BBs put together then I'd bet you would struggle to make it past the hour mark. You can't get a good sense of the HMs from it since all the interesting stuff is muted and isn't focused on to save it for the HL show. It's just a waste of time.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bigbrother, channel5, livefeed