Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB8 Celebrity Big Brother 8 shown on Channel 5 from 2011.
Discuss Channel 5 Celebrity Big Brother won by Paddy Doherty.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:52 PM #26
-

-

You do know he done that to make himself look good? He was slagging her off for most of her time in the house, you really think he cared the slightest about Tara?
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:53 PM #27
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
Agree wholeheartedly Chuff,the way she went on about Darryn was relentless and wasn't it him who got her a phonecall from her hubby!!!! there's gratitude for you.
you're back??

Old 02-09-2011, 09:54 PM #28

Tara is amaze, end of.
'Conor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:55 PM #29

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee. View Post
you're back??

LOL,yes just waiting for the 'real' BB to start,hope you will be around

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:57 PM #30
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Sure will be.. I've given up on CBB for this year, but I'm looking forward to the proper one starting.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:58 PM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH95 View Post
You do know he done that to make himself look good? He was slagging her off for most of her time in the house, you really think he cared the slightest about Tara?
Well you cant say that for certain,but even if he did,surely you'de be grateful for that!

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:34 PM #32

I couldn't understand her half the time,she seemed drugged up to me or stoned on alcohol.
Took forever to get out whatever she was trying to say.
Bojangles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:41 PM #33
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
I couldn't understand her half the time,she seemed drugged up to me or stoned on alcohol.
Took forever to get out whatever she was trying to say.
Tara would have been a good example to use in the drugs campaign "Just Say No", i.e. an example of the effects of long-term durg abuse, even if she is off them now.

Her brain is very addled - at only 35. I know people of 75 and 85 who are more clear-minded and clear-speaking than Tara. It's sad but she only has herself to blame.
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:46 PM #34

My view is everyone who went into that house knew there would be no live feed. So they knew going in they would get edited. It is the same with I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. You can't just moan about it now.

And from what we have seen from the editing, Tara tried to play as big a game plan as anyone. With his tactical voting discussions with fellow housemates and caught out a few times.

She got what she deserved.
keithafc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:46 PM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
Tara would have been a good example to use in the drugs campaign "Just Say No", i.e. an example of the effects of long-term durg abuse, even if she is off them now.

Her brain is very addled - at only 35. I know people of 75 and 85 who are more clear-minded and clear-speaking than Tara. It's sad but she only has herself to blame.
I agree totally.
Bojangles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:49 PM #36

She had more then enough time to answer her questions and get her points across but she came off as foggy-minded and inarticulate, her sentences consumed with filler words.

She must think it was vote to evict, in which case Darren might have very well gone, but with vote to save the HM's who are a bit of a bore/smaller character tend to go.

Last edited by cell; 02-09-2011 at 11:51 PM.
cell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:56 PM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell View Post
She had more then enough time to answer her questions and get her points across but she came off as foggy-minded and inarticulate, her sentences consumed with filler words.

She must think it was vote to evict, in which case Darren might have very well gone, but with vote to save the HM's who are a bit of a bore/smaller character tend to go.
Why should Darren have to go anyway over her? Seriously? Tara was an OK character and did come out with interesting things but Darren is a good character too and has brought some things to the show.

Tara accusing Darren of influencing other housemates and possibly even game playing is what she was basically doing she discussed nominations and tactical voting and so on. She was trying to influence people.

She was a paranoid mess and why anyone would actually favour tara reid is beyond me. She showed herself up.
keithafc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:02 AM #38

She wasn't being rude, she was trying to explain to Brian that she wasn't being paranoid, that actually it was Darryn running around the house picking on people, and intimidating people, and that they might not have shown that on the main show because of how it's edited.

I tend to believe her because Pamela said the exact same thing about Darryn when she came out.

Plus i'm sure she was feeling a bit pissed off because she got booed, which must have been incredibly unpleasant.

Last edited by lostalex; 03-09-2011 at 03:02 AM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:43 AM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
PLEASE do NOT call me an idiot ,she tried to scheme to get rid of Darryn by going round telling people ,she was caught out and she was GUTTED Brian also made her look the tw@ she is by standing up and leaving her sat there

rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:47 AM #40

Tara did her fair share of manipulation in the house... she was the one inciting 'cliques' and bitching.People just dont like it when it gets thrown back in their face.

HOWEVER....as I have said on another thread, having enjoyed LF in previous programmes we know only too well that showing part of a conversation can completely misrepresent the true picture.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:19 AM #41
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
She wasn't being rude, she was trying to explain to Brian that she wasn't being paranoid, that actually it was Darryn running around the house picking on people, and intimidating people, and that they might not have shown that on the main show because of how it's edited.

I tend to believe her because Pamela said the exact same thing about Darryn when she came out.

Plus i'm sure she was feeling a bit pissed off because she got booed, which must have been incredibly unpleasant.
she was being incredibly rude: the eviction interview is live and time is of the essence. Instead of her being able to respond to Brian's questions with some degree of quick reply, rather than her painfully slow answers, as though she'd been put on half speed mode, trying to word everything so very carefully to not make her out to be the same as those she was slagging off....... her petted lip showed because in her deluded mind, she's this dainty flower to be admired - when in fact, she's as bitchy as anyone else is.

She acted up the sexy temptress when she'd had too much to drink in her, all the 'its in the eyes, trust me, provocative dancing with Bobby ec' - from the newlywed eh.... etc. It's a reality show & that's how it works. She didn't like what she saw in a VERY SMALL selection of clips - they didn't force her to bitch - words came from her very own mouth so that wasn't selective editing (and neither was the 'Do you hear me Big Brother, intothe microphone when she was pissed and sitting on Lucien's knee): tough luck: if she can't handle seeing herself in bad light when it happened - she should not have went on the show - or she shouldn't moan and sit there like a petulant child ready to cry because she saw how she comes across when she's pissed out of her face, slurring, dancing provactively (even for a laugh)with a young man many years younger than her, sitting on his knee etc.... She didn't like seeing herself being the bitch she can be, like everyone else can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Tara did her fair share of manipulation in the house... she was the one inciting 'cliques' and bitching.People just dont like it when it gets thrown back in their face.

HOWEVER....as I have said on another thread, having enjoyed LF in previous programmes we know only too well that showing part of a conversation can completely misrepresent the true picture.
Agree with your post, in particular the first paragraph...though it wasn't quite 'thrown in her face'. she was shown a few clips that she didn't like seeing (ie: didn't like seeing herself being the bitch, and showing her true self). Looks like she wanted to see the nice sweet innocent Tara who acts like she's still a little girl ...... and is in complete denial that she is in fact, as bitchy, as manipulating, as devious as most people can be, and are in life in general.

She was also shown a few clips of her having a lot of fun with others, havin a laugh: I didn't see her complaining about those clips - strange that she had selective liking / dislkiing of the clips she was shown....
funny that!!
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:29 AM #42

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
PLEASE do NOT call me an idiot ,she tried to scheme to get rid of Darryn by going round telling people ,she was caught out and she was GUTTED Brian also made her look the tw@ she is by standing up and leaving her sat there
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:33 PM #43

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
Tara would have been a good example to use in the drugs campaign "Just Say No"
Except you would have to call the campaign "Ya Know Like, Just Say No Like, Ya Know"
▲Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż▲ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:11 PM #44
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
LOL,yes just waiting for the 'real' BB to start,hope you will be around
Your spot on about Tara did she forget we saw her on screen telling him he had biggest heart ,then went around the others back stabbing him ?? Cannot wait for BB proper hope we have some good hm8s xxxxx
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:13 PM #45
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Your spot on about Tara did she forget we saw her on screen telling him he had biggest heart ,then went around the others back stabbing him ?? Cannot wait for BB proper hope we have some good hm8s xxxxx

Precisely. Little Miss Precious was all over him because she got something she wanted. When he wasn't playing to the tune she wanted him to dance to : she showed herself to be as bitchy and manipulating as the very people she was slagging off.

What does around and all that!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 02:15 PM #46
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Precisely. Little Miss Precious was all over him because she got something she wanted. When he wasn't playing to the tune she wanted him to dance to : she showed herself to be as bitchy and manipulating as the very people she was slagging off.

What does around and all that!!!
VERY true my friend xxx
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:24 AM #47

Favourites:
BB11: Sam

Favourites:

She didn't do herself any favours by acting the way she did. Like some have said, she knew before going in that the show is being edited and there is no live feed, so you take a chance by going in. It just seems that she is not OK with some aspects of her personality and she doesn't like seeing them but tough luck, those are part of her and if she doesn't like them, she can change herself. Nobody can do it for her.

When she talked, she didn't make any sense. I think she thought she did but she always left the sentence hanging in the air and that's when the listener can fill in the blanks however he or she wants to and yet Tara can perceive that as agreeing with her. And people mostly were quiet when she was paranoid. They just wanted the whole thing to go away and let her finish.

And to complain about the cliques, what a nerve! She herself said that you can't get along with everybody. In a situation like that, it's bound to happen that some people like each other more than the rest. That's how people bond, that's how real world works. What did she expect?
crocs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:31 AM #48
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocs View Post
She didn't do herself any favours by acting the way she did. Like some have said, she knew before going in that the show is being edited and there is no live feed, so you take a chance by going in. It just seems that she is not OK with some aspects of her personality and she doesn't like seeing them but tough luck, those are part of her and if she doesn't like them, she can change herself. Nobody can do it for her.

When she talked, she didn't make any sense. I think she thought she did but she always left the sentence hanging in the air and that's when the listener can fill in the blanks however he or she wants to and yet Tara can perceive that as agreeing with her. And people mostly were quiet when she was paranoid. They just wanted the whole thing to go away and let her finish.

And to complain about the cliques, what a nerve! She herself said that you can't get along with everybody. In a situation like that, it's bound to happen that some people like each other more than the rest. That's how people bond, that's how real world works. What did she expect?
I recall watching her in the garden - cannot recall who know she was with: but she was giving it the 'there are groups, we are one (referring to those sitting with her at the time)'.... she's in her own wee clique, admits it, then complains about others groups forming (ie: groups that she was excluded from).

This coming from the woman who ripped Pamela to bits behind her back, in the diary room and then sat with her face to face and said, "I think you're strange, but's that's okay - we all are in our own way". Tara used that tactic very often: 'addressing an issue she had' with another member to the face and mitigating it with the words, "But that's okay too".... and then going behind their back and slagging them to death.

Two faced - I wouldn't mind if she admitted she was as bad herself - but to act Miss holier than thou..... well, it didn't wash with me.

I actually admired Sally more: for being so bloody honest and forthright to Pamela's face in regards to how she disliked her - at least she did it to her face.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 04-09-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:41 AM #49

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
I recall watching her in the garden - cannot recall who know she was with: but she was giving it the 'there are groups, we are one (referring to those sitting with her at the time)'.... she's in her own wee clique, admits it, then complains about others groups forming (ie: groups that she was excluded from).

This coming from the woman who ripped Pamela to bits behind her back, in the diary room and then sat with her face to face and said, "I think you're strange, but's that's okay - we all are in our own way". Tara used that tactic very often: 'addressing an issue she had' with another member to the face and mitigating it with the words, "But that's okay too".... and then going behind their back and slagging them to death.

Two faced - I wouldn't mind if she admitted she was as bad herself - but to act Miss holier than thou..... well, it didn't wash with me.

I actually admired Sally more: for being so bloody honest and forthright to Pamela's face in regards to how she disliked her - at least she did it to her face.
Yes, I think she was with Lucien and Bobby when she said that "we're a group" and that was early days. As a viewer, I understand that everyone has their bad side as well but for to deny hers, it's a mistake.

I wish Sally had stayed in the house longer although I didn't get that whole "Pam's food is disgusting" thing. It just felt that they were all picking her to pieces.

However, I'm glad Tara is gone. But there's not much choice for a winner, i.e. in my case.
crocs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:49 AM #50
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocs View Post
Yes, I think she was with Lucien and Bobby when she said that "we're a group" and that was early days. As a viewer, I understand that everyone has their bad side as well but for to deny hers, it's a mistake.

I wish Sally had stayed in the house longer although I didn't get that whole "Pam's food is disgusting" thing. It just felt that they were all picking her to pieces.

However, I'm glad Tara is gone. But there's not much choice for a winner, i.e. in my case.

P & D......you know it makes sense!!!

The Ceasar salad dressing and cooking steak n veggies in it: I got the distinct feeling that something had occurred before Pamela began cooking - there was that 'missing part to the jigsaw' - it didn't make sense that many of the housemates - even Jedward who had a bowl of it and were looking at the grub with that, "WTF is this" look on their faces: am sure something must have happened that we didn't get to see.

Sally could be upfront: but she made too big an deal out of it 'from nowhere' and kept going on about it as far as what we, the viewers, got to see....and it didn't seem quite right. I reckon some of them must have had a ding dong leading up to that, that us mere viewers were not privy to.

Such is the show without Live Feed.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
loser, sore