Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 26-10-2011, 07:22 PM #1126

Default Arron to stay

If saying they don't want to speak to someone in this case Gemma was being rude then i beg to differ, he wasn't rude Harry was in the room at the time. Whats the matter with people today, trouble is they don't like being told NO. I'm nearly 70 and can see that most of the time he can't do right for wrong, people are going hungry they've know idea about being hungry while all that food ended in the bin after being tipped on the floor. On OK tonight Fayes mum Had said to EMMA she would give Arron the benifit on the doubt, well don't bother love as you've already proved you don't. Next time keep it shut and teach your girls not to be so mouthy because there letting the side down, not a nice trait to have.
connie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 07:24 PM #1127
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
If saying they don't want to speak to someone in this case Gemma was being rude then i beg to differ, he wasn't rude Harry was in the room at the time. Whats the matter with people today, trouble is they don't like being told NO. I'm nearly 70 and can see that most of the time he can't do right for wrong, people are going hungry they've know idea about being hungry while all that food ended in the bin after being tipped on the floor. On OK tonight Fayes mum Had said to EMMA she would give Arron the benifit on the doubt, well don't bother love as you've already proved you don't. Next time keep it shut and teach your girls not to be so mouthy because there letting the side down, not a nice trait to have.
Great post, totally agree with you.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 07:26 PM #1128
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Hiya Connie, welcome to the forum

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 07:44 PM #1129

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
What a great first post

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 08:15 PM #1130

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Aaron's odds to win are shortening despite being up for eviction if he tops the vote on Friday i can see him overtaking Alex as the favourite

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Old 26-10-2011, 08:33 PM #1131
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
The perfect order would be

Aaron
Harry
Faye
Jay
Sadly I dont believe that The Lord will top the votes this week and I dont believe that will be the order either,heres my prediction.

1st Harry
2nd Aaron
3rd Jay
4th Faye

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 08:35 PM #1132

The evidence that Aarn has been playing Faye...

1. He tried it on with Rebeckah in the first week. (Not shown) Reported by Rebeckah in BOTS, before you say it yes I would rather believe Rebeckah.
2. He spent a week trailing Louise, before he realised that she did not fancy him, saying "she could not understand why all the girls were after him". He still has that glint in his eye whenever he talks to Louise, e.g Burpgate. (He still fancies her, more than Faye)
3. He snogged Tom, now I wounder what demographic he was trying to get on board there...hmnnnn.
4. He then snogged Maisy, as his next choice for his fake love interest, until, she started to sit on his knee and trail him, and he realised that she was too childish.
5. He then settled for 4th choice, poor Faye, who he knew fancied him all along.
6. Faye has been putty in his hands to give him the attention he wanted. e.g Burpgate, after you have had your tongue down someone's throat, why would a burp near you from her bother you.
7. It just gave him the perfect opportunity to deliver another one of his pompous speeches in the diary room, or play to the camera's.
8. His choice of phrases if you listen, makes it clear he is trying to manipulate people. e.g Jem, getting more votes than Jay...."That really threw me" (oh really).
9. He admitted it to Jem, that he works hard at manipulating people, changing Louise's vote (Fell for the fake flattery from Jem, thats when she sussed him out).
10. When nominations were announced first time around did he go over to re-assure Faye, NO, he went to complain to BB, that they did not want him to wn....

etc, etc etc........

Dear oh, Dear, oh Dear......

The people who cannot see it, then the phrase that includes, the words, rose tinted and glasses springs to mind, and they must be the Mega De-Luxe Aaron version with extra tint......

Last edited by tonyface; 26-10-2011 at 08:39 PM.
tonyface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 08:40 PM #1133

Favourites (more):
BB14: Daley

Favourites (more):

1. Aaron
2. Faye
3. Jay
4. Harry
Samuel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 08:48 PM #1134

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyface View Post

1. He tried it on with Rebeckah in the first week. (Not shown) Reported by Rebeckah in BOTS, before you say it yes I would rather believe Rebeckah.
2. He spent a week trailing Louise, before he realised that she did not fancy him, saying "she could not understand why all the girls were after him". He still has that glint in his eye whenever he talks to Louise, e.g Burpgate. (He still fancies her, more than Faye)
3. He snogged Tom, now I wounder what demographic he was trying to get on board there...hmnnnn.
4. He then snogged Maisy, as his next choice for his fake love interest, until, she started to sit on his knee and trail him, and he realised that she was too childish.
5. He then settled for 4th choice, poor Faye, who he knew fancied him all along.
6. Faye has been putty in his hands to give him the attention he wanted. e.g Burpgate, after you have had your tongue down someone's throat, why would a burp near you from her bother you.
7. It just gave him the perfect opportunity to deliver another one of his pompous speeches in the diary room, or play to the camera's.
8. His choice of phrases if you listen, makes it clear he is trying to manipulate people. e.g Jem, getting more votes than Jay...."That really threw me" (oh really).
9. He admitted it to Jem, that he works hard at manipulating people, changing Louise's vote (Fell for the fake flattery from Jem, thats when she sussed him out).
10. When nominations were announced first time around did he go over to re-assure Faye, NO, he went to complain to BB, that they did not want him to wn....

etc, etc etc........

The people who cannot see it, then the phrase that includes, the words, rose tinted and glasses springs to mind, and they must be the Mega De-Luxe Aaron version with extra tint......
Ive just got one thing to say here,and thats at least Aaron hasnt nominated Faye 3 times unlike Faye with Aaron so whoes using who now?

KRO!
Old 26-10-2011, 08:49 PM #1135

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyface View Post

etc, etc etc........

1. You must be stupid if you believe Rebeckah about anything.. the public sussed her out and got rid of her and even Aden didn't believe her

2. he never " trailed " her at all.. he liked her more at the beginning of the show but he never made a move or anything like that.. Faye and Aaron didn't even use to talk to each other much back then

3. he did it for a dare It was a game

4. again he was involved with Faye when he snogged Maisy

5. He started talking to faye much more and then started liking her more and more throughout the weeks

6. A burp in your face from anyone would bother you.. so you have no case there

7. He is just as honest in the dairy room as he is when he is not in there.. he doesn't act any different.. so don't really see your point on this one either

8. I am sure Jem getting more votes then Jay surprised everyone in the house

9. He admitted to Louise he manipulated peoples votes to save Faye.. nothing wrong with that as they were allowed to talk about nominations that week anyway

10. He dealt with it in his own way.. after Faye heard that Aaron probably thought she hated him then.. and after the way Jem reacted he probably didn't want to be in the same room as her

Oh dear Oh dear... now go and get saving Faye since she is odds on to go

Old 26-10-2011, 08:52 PM #1136

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
1. You must be stupid if you believe Rebeckah about anything.. the public sussed her out and got rid of her and even Aden didn't believe her

2. he never " trailed " her at all.. he liked her more at the beginning of the show but he never made a move or anything like that.. Faye and Aaron didn't even use to talk to each other much back then

3. he did it for a dare It was a game

4. again he was involved with Faye when he snogged Maisy

5. He started talking to faye much more and then started liking her more and more throughout the weeks

6. A burp in your face from anyone would bother you.. so you have no case there

7. He is just as honest in the dairy room as he is when he is not in there.. he doesn't act any different.. so don't really see your point on this one either

8. I am sure Jem getting more votes then Jay surprised everyone in the house

9. He admitted to Louise he manipulated peoples votes to save Faye.. nothing wrong with that as they were allowed to talk about nominations that week anyway

10. He dealt with it in his own way.. after Faye heard that Aaron probably thought she hated him then.. and after the way Jem reacted he probably didn't want to be in the same room as her

Oh dear Oh dear... now go and get saving Faye since she is odds on to go
A class post Novo.

KRO!
Old 26-10-2011, 09:13 PM #1137
0_o

0_o

"It takes one tree to make a thousand matches, but only takes one match to burn a thousand trees"

but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 09:13 PM #1138
0_o

0_o

Also can I remind people(after reading this page) that fanclubs are for POSITIVE posts. Posting negative comments in here may result in you getting an infraction
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 26-10-2011, 09:29 PM #1139

With the two kids they've had in the house you can tell Aaroan makes a really good father also I loved how tonight he thanked us all kind of he's staying in for us.
LeXcellence is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 09:42 PM #1140

loooooooooooooooool

what a voice. Shame he is up with Jay because I wouldn't mind seeing him win now.

Last edited by Brother Leon; 26-10-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 10:19 PM #1141

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Right.. voting is back open

Old 26-10-2011, 10:23 PM #1142
0_o

0_o

Havent had my refund yet
Quote:
Quote:
Old 26-10-2011, 10:23 PM #1143

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

BOTS need to spend the rest of the show replaying Aaron's beautiful singing now the lines are open.
Samuel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 10:25 PM #1144

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im spending Ł15 on facebook to save Aaron now.

KRO!
Old 26-10-2011, 10:26 PM #1145

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Havent had my refund yet
No worries get topping up

Old 26-10-2011, 10:26 PM #1146

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Jedward

forget voting for anyone else.. just vote aaron, its getting close to the end now if aaron is your favourite vote for him and only him
StraightEdge695 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 10:52 PM #1147

Hope everyones voting thousands for Aaron!!!!
tomflint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 10:53 PM #1148

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Has anyone actually been refunded yet?

Old 26-10-2011, 10:56 PM #1149
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Has anyone actually been refunded yet?
Nope, I had 50 credits left though, so just used them for now.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 11:02 PM #1150

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

They need to hurry up and refund everyone

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, bb2011, chosen, club, fanclub, official, wins