Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 16-09-2011, 04:30 PM #51
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundslike View Post
I am not up in arms about him kissing Tom. What gets me is the hypocrisy. Now he is up for eviction he is willing to behave a certain way. The others shrieked and got excited when given a party and Mr Cold looked down his nose at them and thought he was better than them because of it.

Then to save his bacon he snogs someone of the same sex regardless of the reaction it will cause. Big hypocrite much! The kiss is not the problem with me its the timing. Everyone was immature and not worthy of his time. IMO he has sunk to another level a lot worse than any of the others so far.!!
But you don't know if that is the reason for the snog? Maybe he was just getting in the party mood after all? And if it was to stay, it surely might have the adverse effect, so what would be the point? But there again, if he thought it would help, so what, he is only playing the game because he wants to stay longer. You can't fault him for that surely? Although even though I haven't watched a single bit of this BB, I think whatever the reason, it could have secured him more fans But what do I know.

Last edited by Suze; 16-09-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 04:34 PM #52
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Its quite funny all this discussion about his sexality because I was talking with a mate about BB and he was saying how Aaron is his favourite but think he could be gay and the next day this happens

-doesnt care either way-

He'll be bi at most.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 04:40 PM #53

Favourites:
BB12: Harry
CBB8: Paddy

Favourites:
BB12: Harry
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
But you don't know if that is the reason for the snog? Maybe he was just getting in the party mood after all? And if it was to stay, it surely might have the adverse effect, so what would be the point? But there again, if he thought it would help, so what, he is only playing the game because he wants to stay longer. You can't fault him for that surely? Although even though I haven't watched a single bit of this BB, I think whatever the reason, it could have secured him more fans But what do I know.

He looked down his nose at the others getting excited about having a party and playing up to the cameras, he acted as if he was better than that. Then he kisses a boy?? So he can behave a certain way but the others can't thats my point.

It would have been better if he had just kept his mouth shut and not have a go at the other hms behaviour in the house. It always comes back to bite you on the arse!
soundslike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 05:33 PM #54
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundslike View Post
He looked down his nose at the others getting excited about having a party and playing up to the cameras, he acted as if he was better than that. Then he kisses a boy?? So he can behave a certain way but the others can't thats my point.

It would have been better if he had just kept his mouth shut and not have a go at the other hms behaviour in the house. It always comes back to bite you on the arse!
I do get your point, but weren't if I have been reading other posts on this bit of the forum, his views based more on the others trying to further their careers through BB rather than a trying to stay in the house? through his wanting to not being evicted yet by trying to play some kind of BB game, if that is indeed what he was doing?, whether he is right or wrong on the former, it is only his opinion after all.

Last edited by Suze; 16-09-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 05:36 PM #55

hes not bi or gay, it was just a kiss, a joke, no big deal.
'Conor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, breaking, news, snog, tom