Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Articles Articles posted in this sub-forum will appear on TiBB's home page. Please feel free to contribute any relevant news stories. Threads posted here will be reviewed before appearing. Threads may be moved after posting to main BB12 discussion forum.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:04 AM #1
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Default We have our five finalists.

So the last eviction has taken place, and Faye has left the Big Brother House.

So who is your winner?

Aaron - Much loved, all singing all dancing, leader of the Wolfpack opposition, one half of Faaron. Aaron has been the most talked about housemate of this series, and at the centre of most of the action.

Alex - Girl next door Alex, baby of the house. Sweet, fun loving and endearing. Alex is loved by every single one of her housemates, past and present, she has entertained consistently.

Jay - Geordie beefcake Jay, leader of the Wolfpack, Crypt Survivor and one half of JayLou. Jay has made it to the final through sheer determination, he has had the most cheers from the crowds.

Louise - Glamourpuss Louise, well liked in the house, developed some strong friendships in the house. A surprising romance with Jay showed her more down to earth side.

Tom - Mika look-a-like Tom has been a bundle of mischief from day one. He hit it off with Alex and the pair have kept us guessing as to whether they are more than just friends. A dark horse in the competition.

Who wins...... You Decide!

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:33 AM #2
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

In favourite, to least Favourite

Aaron - My favourite since the start, hes hilarious, his one liners are great. He sussed out the likes of Rebeckah, Anton & even Jay early on. He is very loyal to his actual friends (Harry,Faye,Alex & Maisy). He has been the most entertianing throughout the show, hes been consistently great, unlike the likes of lets say Anton.

Alex - A fake bitch, she is just not how she is outside, & she is my 2nd favourite in their purely because I dislike everyone else. I do like her & Aaron together/ Her & Harry, she can be funny at times. But then i get reminded that shes fake & rather Gross.

Tom - He moans & whinges far too much, He'll backstab Aaron in a heartbeat, & people said Faye had moodswings . Tom really is quite pathetic & throughout the series hes had a backseat & is very lucky to probably make the final

Louise - Dull (I'm not giving her the benefit to have more than 1 word, she doesn't deserve hate, she hasn't done anything to even have the satisfaction of having a hater)

Jay - He's disgusting, some of the things hes done is just vile. The way he bitches about Aaron even though he has ass-licked him since Aden has left, which is quite pathetic. Jay & Louises relationship is so dull & Jay does not deserve to make the final at all!
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:04 AM #3
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

I agree with the majority of your opinions MMI, good post.

Aaron, Jay and Tom are pretty much everything you said about them.

Louise - my opinion has changed in the last week, yes Faye was more worthy of the final - travesty. Louise though has had some funny moments lately and she was the most believable of the five about not wanting the money, think it was her who said they should just split it equally when they got out. I still wouldn't class myself as a fan, but have found myself thinking maybe she has been a much better hm than we have been allowed to see. They all really like her in there, she has never been nommed till the contrived Halloween farce.

Alex - I love Alex and whatever she did in the past is irrelevant. She has been consistently fun and entertaining. No-one can go 9 weeks living under constant scrutiny without their true colours showing.

Overall, I want Aaron to win, he deserves it after all the crap bb have dished out to him. If not, then Alex. None of the others are worthy imo.

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:10 PM #4

Thumbs up jay the winner

JAY 2 WIN ,hes a genuine character,loved him when hes haveing fun,until Aron makes the ATMOSPHERE in the house & spoil,s it for every1 last few days,,
jill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:13 PM #5

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kate* View Post
So the last eviction has taken place, and Faye has left the Big Brother House.

So who is your winner?

Aaron - Much loved, all singing all dancing, leader of the Wolfpack opposition, one half of Faaron. Aaron has been the most talked about housemate of this series, and at the centre of most of the action.

Alex - Girl next door Alex, baby of the house. Sweet, fun loving and endearing. Alex is loved by every single one of her housemates, past and present, she has entertained consistently.

Jay - Geordie beefcake Jay, leader of the Wolfpack, Crypt Survivor and one half of JayLou. Jay has made it to the final through sheer determination, he has had the most cheers from the crowds.

Louise - Glamourpuss Louise, well liked in the house, developed some strong friendships in the house. A surprising romance with Jay showed her more down to earth side.

Tom - Mika look-a-like Tom has been a bundle of mischief from day one. He hit it off with Alex and the pair have kept us guessing as to whether they are more than just friends. A dark horse in the competition.

Who wins...... You Decide!
JAY 2 WIN
jill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:58 PM #6
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):