Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:23 PM #101
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Ive always been a big fan of Pete Burns,but not anymore, there was no need to be as bitter as he was
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:26 PM #102

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Favourites (more):

Pete Burns clearly upset Aaron with that question and it was so uncalled for Aaron was clearly shocked by it and nearly in tears, please Pete Burns apologise for this remark be a decent person please do it, why be so cruel and personal to this young man. who i actually think came across very well
coll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:51 PM #103
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Ive always been a big fan of Pete Burns,but not anymore, there was no need to be as bitter as he was
Chuff, I'm the same - I may not always have agreed with his caustic remarks all the time, but there was at least always some (albeit thin) humour behind it.

I don't care even if he'd said the same thing to Anton, Jay, etc: it was still completely out of order, and in no circumstances, was it acceptable.

I agree with Coll..... Burns should be made to issue a public apology - but there is more chance of Burns ever looking human again, than him saying sorry.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:55 PM #104

I too have always liked Pete Burns....but that said a lot about him last night.
Pete Burns has issues and resents decent people.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:56 PM #105
Holy Mackerel!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Holy Mackerel!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
Comebacks Aaron could have said, except that he has style and dignity:

Aaron to Pete "What happened in YOUR childhood that made you hate yourself so much that you decided to disfigure yourself in that way? But at least you don't have to dress up for Halloween".

Aaron to Nikki "it's a bit rich asking ME about childish tantrums when YOU'RE the attention seeking, anorexic, desperado hoe who was kicked off BB TWICE!"
Aaron didn't go down to their bitterness level, haters gonna hate which makes him winning even more sweeter.
BBFanDan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:59 PM #106
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I too have always liked Pete Burns....but that said a lot about him last night.
Pete Burns has issues and resents decent people.
That's the bit I don't get...... even despite the nick of Pete, I always took the "aye okay, he looks a mess, he's clearly got many issues of his own, but that's him and as long as he doesn't harm anyone....so be it" and i loved his very blunt, but very honest views - because like everyone else: he is entitled to his views just like the rest of us.

That however last night, was not a view. That was a deliberately calculated question to do nothing but publically emabarrass and humiliate a person who, let's be honest, was far more successful on BB that Pete ever was.

Last night - he went too far though - regardless of who he would have said such a thing to.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:05 PM #107

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaratSafinForever View Post
Unexpected? 'Not sure if serious.'

How did you fail to see it coming? The whole production, for one, is completely against Aaron and there was a very anti climatic feel circulating throughout the night after Aaron had been announced as the winner.

Then we have the fact that Pete Burns is a foul mouthed, vile 'human being', who just happens to despise Aaron, who began his turn by congratulating the guy in the most wooden manner.
I hardly watched BOTS the last couple of weeks. Last time I did Pete was praising Aaron for causing drama. I didn't expect him to come out with the question he did, so I laughed. End of matter really.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:09 PM #108
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
I hardly watched BOTS the last couple of weeks. Last time I did Pete was praising Aaron for causing drama. I didn't expect him to come out with the question he did, so I laughed. End of matter really.
You seriously thought it was funny for Pete to ask, for absolutely no reasonother than than to humiliate, berate and belittle another person - in public and in front of millions of people - if they had been bullied at a child or if they'd had a bad childhood - when it was completely out of context?

Last edited by Pyramid*; 12-11-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:13 PM #109
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Mids, can you help me, as I can't remember all of who said what on BBs BOTS, but did that idiot Emma say that Aaron fancied Louise to start with, which anyone can see was just the initial reaction of his to a fellow housemate until he realised what an empty vessel Louise is. But did Emma say to Aaron, well look at her Louise is out of your league anyway OWTTE. WAB, if so.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 12-11-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:14 PM #110

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
You seriously thought it was funny for Pete to ask, for absolutely no reasonother than than to humiliate, berate and belittle another person - in public and in front of millions of people - if they had been bullied at a child or if they'd had a bad childhood - when it was completely out of context?
Can you not get involved if you don't even bother reading what I have said throughtout the thread. I've already explained I didn't laugh at WHAT he said but I laughed because he said it. Jesus christ.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:53 PM #111
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Mids, can you help me, as I can't remember all of who said what on BBs BOTS, but did that idiot Emma say that Aaron fancied Louise to start with, which anyone can see was just the initial reaction of his to a fellow housemate until he realised what an empty vessel Louise is. But did Emma say to Aaron, well look at her Louise is out of your league anyway OWTTE. WAB, if so.

Mmm.... I can't remember that bit Suze - I found trying to hear a lot of when Emma or Aaron was saying difficult at times - depending on whether there was jeering in the background or not. I'm sure there will be some kindly fm who will have a vid of it and we can have a mooch... (thinks MrWong .... I'll pm him/her)

Quote:
Can you not get involved if you don't even bother reading what I have said throughtout the thread. I've already explained I didn't laugh at WHAT he said but I laughed because he said it. Jesus christ.
It's a public forum Jordan and I am perfectly entitled to add in comments where I wish, using any other fms comments on the thread.

I have read what you have written, fully. You wrote that you (initially) found it funny. full stop.

That then changed to you saying it was funny because it was unexpected. full stop.

Now you are saying you laughed because he said it..... given that the 'it' that you are referring to, are the questions he asked, it equates to you finding 'it' funny that is: the questions he asked.

I'm not really sure how else that could ever be interpreted to be honest.

Old 12-11-2011, 02:59 PM #112
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Mmm.... I can't remember that bit Suze - I found trying to hear a lot of when Emma or Aaron was saying difficult at times - depending on whether there was jeering in the background or not. I'm sure there will be some kindly fm who will have a vid of it and we can have a mooch... (thinks MrWong .... I'll pm him/her) <Snip>
Cheers Mids You are right, it most likely will be youtubed by now even

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 12-11-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:01 PM #113
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Pete Burns will be on here after his toe surgery lol.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:01 PM #114
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

anyone got a clip of it?
Old 12-11-2011, 03:02 PM #115

Quote:
Well out of line but it was funny

It's always funny i surpose if it's not yourself, but what has Pete done to his face he was dishy as a youngster.
connie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:49 PM #116
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
It's always funny i surpose if it's not yourself, but what has Pete done to his face he was dishy as a youngster.

he was really sexy...... I remember him well. He's a mess now though unfortunately.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:53 PM #117

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy

I think it was utterly disgusting to make such a comment to ANYONE. Aaron clearly looked upset after it, and no wonder. It seriously says something about someone who would 1. say such a thing, and 2. hear someone say such a thing, and actually find it funny.

It was terrible, and Pete owes Aaron a BIG apology!
Lozzibear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:57 PM #118
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzibear View Post
I think it was utterly disgusting to make such a comment to ANYONE. Aaron clearly looked upset after it, and no wonder. It seriously says something about someone who would 1. say such a thing, and 2. hear someone say such a thing, and actually find it funny.

It was terrible, and Pete owes Aaron a BIG apology!
Thankfully though, I think Aaron was too shocked still by his win, to take the comment in to the full extent. And after sleeping on it and other things said, he will probably realise it says more about the bitter people like Burns, so not to dwell on it. Aaron will have the comfort of family and friends now to put him in the picture.

Last edited by Suze; 12-11-2011 at 04:58 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:15 PM #119

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

A comment like this is NEVER funny whoever its said to, i for one would have felt the same compassion even if it was said to my worst enemy, be fair people it was uncalled for and i feel was done to make Pete Burns the centre of attention (he has got what he wanted as its being discussed all over the social networks, i dont know how old this man is but he should either truly hang his head in shame or have the balls to publicly apologise for this. but i dought very much this will happen as he probably thinks he has the god given right to say whatever he like even if he is destroying a truly innoffensive young man, and no matter what anybody say's about aaron (and i know he has his bad points) he has allways been polite , ok before someone mentions the GREAT SULKS i know he was out of order but we all deal with things in different ways and maybe he has learnt something from this expieriance, and as for gameplayer i think he was a s*** one cos having sulks and ignoring people wont win him his game, he won this gameshow because this year along with Jay Harry and Faye he was this gameshow, I SAY AGAIN PETE BURNS HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME OR COME DOWN FROM YOUR IVORY TOWER AND HAVE THE DECENCY TO APOLOGISE i for one would think better of you for it, END OF LECTURE
coll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:47 PM #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Cheers Mids You are right, it most likely will be youtubed by now even

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnbudVqkLNE
pug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:34 PM #121
11/11/11

11/11/11

It's funny in the sense that this man is one of the weirdest, most vile 'men' on the planet asking THE WINNER of Big Brother this question, especially considering he was hated when he was on the show and is thought of as a weirdo in general.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:35 PM #122
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G

You could see Alice was worried about him asking a question in the first place, and then even more so when he starts with "I've been watching your behaviour..."

Can't really blame BOTS for this one I don't think
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:46 PM #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
Stuff like that or worse is said on the forum about members a lot....
This guy has just won BB 2011,I think a bit of respect should have been shown to him.......

Last edited by dyfed; 12-11-2011 at 07:48 PM.
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:46 PM #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Asking Aaron whether he was bullied or just ignored as kid, too far
Yes he's a nasty piece of work isnt he!...But then, thats all that he has going for him!...A one hit wonder that permanently wears a halloween mask!...Constantly craving attention!...He particularly gets on my nerves when he goes on and on about how sad he was that he was'nt evicted from the house sooner!...yeah right Pete!....Lets face it 'Monkeyboy'...Aaron is a winner, and you are just a nasty-tongued whinger!!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:58 PM #125
11/11/11

11/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
You could see Alice was worried about him asking a question in the first place, and then even more so when he starts with "I've been watching your behaviour..."

Can't really blame BOTS for this one I don't think
Wouldn't that mean that you could blame Bit on the Side, seeing as there was a sense of anticipation surrounding the moment?

I don't think they should've let him anywhere near that mic. The guy is malice without reason, never mind when something has really got under his skin.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bellend, burns, pete