Notices

The X Factor 2011 UK [S8] Series 8 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor with judges Gary, Tulisa, Kelly and Louis.

Old 29-11-2011, 05:05 PM #51

Tulisa's just as bad for mentioning it in front of millions of viewers, and she complains about sabotage? The womans an idiot
King Gizzard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:07 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Tulisa's just as bad for mentioning it in front of millions of viewers, and she complains about sabotage? The womans an idiot
that was funny...i did think well you (meaning Tulisa) would know about sabotage

Last edited by zoebug; 29-11-2011 at 05:08 PM.
zoebug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:08 PM #53
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

I dont think Misha deserved it as the judges are suppose to be professional,I also think Tulisa and Louis are the reason why Misha hit the bottom two 3 times as the public dont want to vote for an accused bully.

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:10 PM #54

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):

Why does Tulisa get all the criticism for this? It was LOUIS that mentioned 'bullying' yet he has got completely away with it. Tulisa just called her out on backstage issues and was very vague about it

Last edited by Tom; 29-11-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:12 PM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Why does Tulisa get all the criticism for this? It was LOUIS that mentioned 'bullying' yet he has got completely away with it. Tulisa just called her out on backstage issues and was very vague about it
Tulisa gets the main blame because she brought the subject up,although I agree with you on Louis getting away with it.

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:14 PM #56
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Always confused me too.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:14 PM #57

Of course it actually coming out on the show probably should not have happened despite my title saying it was deserved. I think behind closed doors the rant is deserved if true, and probably saying if she continued to act like it there is a chance to get thrown off or something.

However, I do feel if the producers let Tulisa and Louis say it for a reason it would be IMO that they see alot in Misha and this was for them to try and sharpen her up a bit, I think they may even have thought she could get a bit of sympathy for it (being accused of being a bully), or they just got it horribly wrong and didnt realise the reaction from the voting public would be so bad to her, and that is why since week 3, they have been pimping Misha, giving her the sympathetic VTs and sob stories, the whole works to try and get public back on side, but its not helped.

Either that or Tulisa just totally went against producer's wishes and damaged what was one of their stars who they hoped for the final and again, producers have been working her towards that even still since then.

No doubt week 3 was also the week they started their disection of Janet's hopes on the show, so it was interesting that this week they also killed Misha too and never really showed any hope that Sophie would go far. This makes me think more that Tulisa and Louis went totally against their wishes (making me think something did happen behind closed doors also) and since then they have been trying to get Misha back on track, at least to set her up for a recording deal with the hope of being successful.

Last edited by MusicXian; 29-11-2011 at 05:16 PM.
MusicXian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:17 PM #58

Quote:

Louis has since apologised (though nobody has noticed), maybe Tulisia (knowing the fall out) could as well.

I am not sure that an apology can stop some of the vilification i have read all over the internet.

Its amazing how easy it is to stir up hatred and once its out of control how do we stop it?

Last edited by zoebug; 29-11-2011 at 05:20 PM.
zoebug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:18 PM #59
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

I think most people got that impression of Misha way before Tulisa's and Louis' comments tbh... I know I did!

Old 29-11-2011, 05:25 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoebug View Post
Louis has since apologised (though nobody has noticed), maybe Tulisia (knowing the fall out) could as well.

I am not sure that an apology can stop some of the vilification i have read all over the internet.

Its amazing how easy it is to stir up hatred and once its out of control how do we stop it?
Tulisa has voted to save Misha three times so theres hardly any anomosity there. She also said on Alan Carr's show that it was Louis that said it, not her

She has nothing to apologise for on that front, but maybe it was a bit ill-advised for her to mention 'issues;

I do wonder if that has had an impact on public perception of Misha and whether she still would have ended up in the bottom 2 even without the comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
I think most people got that impression of Misha way before Tulisa's and Louis' comments tbh... I know I did!
Yeah I thought she was a bit over confident when performing but thats no bad thing. To me she performs like the Sunday night guest performers

Last edited by Tom; 29-11-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:59 PM #61
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoebug View Post
show me a video link where she has been selfish and arrogant...all i have seen is false rubbish like Dan Wootan's fake pile of poo that came out a couple of days after the video/pics of Amelia, Marcus anD Misha having fun and laughter at winter wonderland...and janet says after " “Everyone treats each other with respect, we sit down, and we talk. I don’t get how the press can have so many stories”.
At the start I never felt like she was humbled by positive comments from the judges, but to me came across like they meant nothing as she thought she was the best anyway. Thin like between confidence and being cocky but she stepped over it by a far out margin imo.

Now she puts on this smile when receiving praises... which I reckon is part of this great master plan to attempt to change her bad attitude. And it cant be made up when both Tulisa and Louis commented on it - 2 people that spend time with her. Of course things are going to be blown out of proportion or underplayed, but somewhere down the line Misha has been a bitch to live/work with.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bully, deserved, misha, rant, totally, tulisa