Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-04-2012, 10:34 AM #1
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Default The Bachelorette Final: Zac's Campaign Thread [Includes unseen footage of ukturtle]

Please watch the video below and support Zac (my friend) in The Bachelorette please. I know you are all busy people, but just 5 minutes of your time could save a fairy.

Regards darlings.

Quote:
Chosen Name: Zac Silverstein
Description: A cool, chilled out and laidback guy. Who knows how to treat a girl right. Zac is down to earth, and has a great sense of humour.
Favourite Colour: Red and Black
Favourite Season: Summer, everyone is in good spirits and the vibe is brilliant.
Favourite Food and Drink: Milkshakes, Pasta, McDonalds, Coke.
Hobbies and Interests: Music, Television, Partying, Video Games and trying to lead a great life.
Hidden talents: I can play the Drums.
Best chat up line: 'Hey :3 x'
Music Tastes: Rock, Punk, Metal, Indie, Drum & Bass
Ideal Woman: Someone with awesome style [by that I mean, does not dress like a chav] - a great sense of humour, cute, and trustworthy.
What made you apply for The Bachelorette: I wanted to see if I could win.
Why would the Bachelorette want to date you: Because we have alot in common.
Anything you'd like to add: Yes. I feel like I'm on Take Me Out LOL.
Challenge #2:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Event: Film Premier

Mollie's Outfit:

Mine:

Challenge #3:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Easter Bonnet:

I had no clue what an Easter Bonnet was until I googled them, and I think they're ugly. So I decided to put my own spin on my design for Mollie, it's meant to be abit of fun with a bunny design and two small Easter egg designs on the front.

Easter Card

Just a simple design for Mollie, showing off some photos of Pixie Lott doing some bunny thing.
Also added a few cool little Easter eggs there, and of course signed it myself.

Challenge #4:
Spoiler:

[QUOTE]
Quote:
We shall sit in and watch a few DVDs together - any film Mollie wants to see, I have a love for action and horror but if Mollie would rather watch some romantic movie, that's cool.

Now for the meal, we would have a curry - because who doesn't like curry?
Something abit similar to this, only maybe without the green rubbish on top:

And probably get to know eachother over this, as you do. Finishing off with desert, and I'd serve us both two ice cream sundaes:

Mollie can have whichever one she pleases.

We'd end the night by maybe having a few drinks and listening to music, none of this Romantic music that makes one want to top himself. I would go for a more fun approach, maybe abit of Pixie Lott for Mollie. Or perhaps even listening to a decent radio station, like Kerrang. As myself and Mollie share a similar taste in music, anything works really.
No soundtrack really needs to be planned, just chill out and listen to the radio for a while after a DVD and a great meal.

Questions:
Spoiler:

Quote:
- Who would you say you aspire to be in life, and why?

Just a guy who can create something that will last forever, I just want to do something amazing and awesome - something that will change the world.

- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Probably living a luxury life, travelling to great places and partying. I hope in 5 years, everything is different and cool.

- What would be your dream/ideal job?

I want to be in a band. And making real music, the kind of music that great people want to listen to. What's the point in doing a silly job just for money? You've gotta ******ing love what you're doing.

- If Pixie chose you and things developed further between you two, how would you propose to her when the time came?

I'd probably take her on Holiday to some sort of Island, take her out for a romantic day - then that night after Dinner, we would hit the beach by ourselves and I'd propose to her at exactly 10:56PM.

- Where would you take Pixie on holiday?

No idea, I'd probably draw up a list with a few countries. You know really hot places, somewhere like the Bahamas. But yes I'd let Mollie chose from a list.

- It's Pixies birthday, what do you buy her and why?

4 Tickets to a Pixie Lott concert for her and her friends, and when she returns from the concert I shall be waiting with an awesome necklace.

- What one thing would you change about yourself, if you could?

I tend to put others before myself, which I guess can be a good thing - but sometimes that backfires and I end up getting hurt.

- What would you do if your best friend and your chosen partner didn't get on?

That's simple. I'd go to the pub with my buddy on Thursday nights and have a few rounds, game of pool - and then spend other nights with Mollie.

- What song best sums you up, and why?

This excellent song is relevant to me because I am who I am, and I don't care what people think - and I try my best to not listen to people's criticism of me. Being unique is a good thing.

- If you could choose a period in History to be born in, which would it be?

The 70's. Simply because I'd grow up through the 80s as a teenager, and I'm sorry but that would be a dream come true.
The TV Shows, the lifestyles and most importantly the music of that era? Amazing.

- If you were to set up your own Business, what would you do?

I'd just set up my own Television Company. So that I could produce any show I'd like, this would probably bring in a great income for myself and Mollie aswell.

- Why are you a better choice for the Bachelorette than the other 3 remaining contestants?

I'm alot better than the other 3 contestants because:

1. Every week it seems a few contestants simply take the piss or mock Mollie - and then they get sent through to the next round. Where as I spend time on my answers.

2. I have alot in common with Mollie.

3. I know how to treat a girl. Yes.

Semi-Final Challenge:
Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
I went for a Pink Scheme because most pampered dogs love that colour. I gave Piddles a room with alot of space to run about and play, also with her own personalized bowl to drink/eat food from.

Also included some little toys, and a soft kennel and bed. Above we have a photo, of Piddles - along with her two inspirations Mollie and Pixie Lott.

And finally some photos of Zac Silverstein to seduce you:

Spoiler:

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 25-04-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bachelorette, campaign, final, footage, includes, thread, ukturtle, unseen, zac