Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 27-06-2012, 08:19 PM #101
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Arron and Becky were having a conversation and Deena felt the need to butt in. It was totally unnecessary.
Deana felt the need to butt in because the conversation was about something that involves her. Seeing as she's the one who is always the butt of Arron's jokes and "banter," she calmly and politely let him know it's not as harmless as he thinks it is. Nothing wrong with that.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 08:40 PM #102

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Where did I say he didn't??

I was pointing out that they push him as much as he pushes them.he doesn't like them, they don't like him, so why does Deana near appear everywhere he is and even butt in when he is talking to other housemates and not talking to her at all.

He doesn't like Deana, she doen't like him, they are like red rags to bulls as to each other, that's why she gets at him and he reacts as he does.

If you cannot understand that and have not come across people in that situation before then maybe you wil not understand why they go on as they do with each other, she is to blame as much as him.
I see it loads at Uni with people and noticed that even one of them saying morning to the other can set them off at each other.

Sometimes people just cannot stand being around certain people,Arron,Lydia and Deana are 3 people who would be better nowhere near each other, thankfully either Deana or Lydia won't be around after friday.
First of all, you're making stuff up. How could you possibly know that she follows him everywhere? Probably best we deal in facts. It's hard to debate against fairy tales.

He started all the agg, not Deana. You gloss over that fact when you say they are as bad as each other. She's reached her limit with him and has started to react back and who could blame her?
Old 27-06-2012, 09:03 PM #103
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
First of all, you're making stuff up. How could you possibly know that she follows him everywhere? Probably best we deal in facts. It's hard to debate against fairy tales.

He started all the agg, not Deana. You gloss over that fact when you say they are as bad as each other. She's reached her limit with him and has started to react back and who could blame her?
2 examples of many and to list them would take me likely hours.
I have to say I find you extremely rude, if you don't agree with my facts prove them wrong, if you can't then refarain from responding to my posts.

Arron is taking to another housemate about his conversations with Benedict, saying he found the conversation boring but he though Benedict was really intelligent.

As he is talking who appears but Deana, who hears the words conversation and boring and runs off to make trouble for Arron by telling Benedict he said Benedict was boring not the conversation.

Arron is talking to Becky, again in comes Deana and she then sticks her nose into the conversation again,not invited to bt either Arron or Becky and Arron made his anger known and then left the room, in fact avoiding the confrontation.

If you don't like what you hear from me,then don't read what I say,becasue you don't agree and don't like what I say though does not make me wrong.
I think it is you who is twisting facts not me also I think the fairy tales are more likely coming from you rather than me as the 2 examples above not only show just 2 of many instances where she has hung around when Arron was talking to someone else but that she behind his back carried out a false and vindictive act.

He doesn't need to do anything behind Deana's back, he tells her to her face.I think I would be doing so too if I were in his shoes and knowing the vindictive things she has done as to him since day 5.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 09:12 PM #104

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
2 examples of many and to list them would take me likely hours.
I have to say I find you extremely rude, if you don't agree with my facts prove them wrong, if you can't then refarain from responding to my posts.

You first. You said she follows him everywhere.

How would you know?
Old 27-06-2012, 09:29 PM #105
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Arron is talking to Becky, again in comes Deana and she then sticks her nose into the conversation again,not invited to bt either Arron or Becky and Arron made his anger known and then left the room, in fact avoiding the confrontation.
She had every right to "stick her nose into the conversation" because she's on the receiving end of his "banter" and "jokes."
Old 27-06-2012, 11:13 PM #106
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by troynuncdicit View Post
She had every right to "stick her nose into the conversation" because she's on the receiving end of his "banter" and "jokes."
As he is hers too, it cuts both ways.However she had no right to cut in, she should have waited to be invited to do so by him or Becky. She should have minded her own business.

Mr Wong again you are wrong,I said she appears near everywhere he is, I could have listed many examples of such but sadly I think I would be totally wasting my time doing so as to you.

Read my post again, even the bit you put in bold quoting me, I did not say say followed him everywhere, I said she appeared where he was 'near' everywhere he is,'near' being the operative word. That does not mean everywhere total.

I never mind debating but prefer fair balanced debate.

Last edited by joeysteele; 27-06-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Old 27-06-2012, 11:29 PM #107

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
As he is hers too, it cuts both ways.However she had no right to cut in, she should have waited to be invited to do so by him or Becky. She should have minded her own business.

Mr Wong again you are wrong,I said she appears near everywhere he is, I could have listed many examples of such but sadly I think I would be totally wasting my time doing so as to you.

Read my post again, even the bit you put in bold quoting me, I did not say say followed him everywhere, I said she appeared where he was 'near' everywhere he is,'near' being the operative word. That does not mean everywhere total.

I never mind debating but prefer fair balanced debate.
Since we can't watch the live feed the statement is pointless.

So even if 'near' is the operative word. 40 minutes footage from 24 hours can't in anyway back that statement up.
Old 27-06-2012, 11:49 PM #108
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Since we can't watch the live feed the statement is pointless.

So even if 'near' is the operative word. 40 minutes footage from 24 hours can't in anyway back that statement up.
Believe that if you must,it doesn't make you right,anyway I am done debating tit for tat like this with you, sorry but I cannot be bothered to keep wasting my time.
Old 27-06-2012, 11:53 PM #109

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Believe that if you must,it doesn't make you right,anyway I am done debating tit for tat like this with you, sorry but I cannot be bothered to keep wasting my time.
You've said that once before.

....But ok
Old 27-06-2012, 11:54 PM #110
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You've said that once before.

....But ok
Bye to you too.
Old 28-06-2012, 01:28 AM #111
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And what exactly has Deana done to him? She totally had a right to cut in. They're talking openly in the public while she's in the room, that makes it just as much her business as it does their own. Especially considering that the topic of conversation was relevant to her. Why would she have to wait to be invited to the conversation?
Old 28-06-2012, 01:50 AM #112
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Quote:
He didn't overreact in the usual sense, he makes no secret of the fact he dilikes Deana intensely, she also dislikes him like even more than he dislikes her.
She grates on him and he grates on her, why though does she always appear where he is having conversations and without being invited have to stick her nose into them as last night with his and Becky's conversation.
I think he did overreact towards Deana, he raised his voice and swore at her just because she said sometimes his pranks hurt her feelings, a rational person does not react like that at all.

Why would Deana need permission to speak or interject? If she had have run into the room and started ranting I would see your point but Arron was open discussion, it's not like Deana had a glass up against the door.
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 09:21 AM #113
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidHoe View Post
I think he did overreact towards Deana, he raised his voice and swore at her just because she said sometimes his pranks hurt her feelings, a rational person does not react like that at all.

Why would Deana need permission to speak or interject? If she had have run into the room and started ranting I would see your point but Arron was open discussion, it's not like Deana had a glass up against the door.
If I am in a room and 2 people are talking even my family,to each other and not even looking at me, I would not say a word unless one or both said,''what do you think Joey''. I see that as simple good manners.

I do think Arron overreacted but I still think Deana should have waited to be asked rather than just stick her nose in again. Arron knows that Deana went and told lies to Benedict as to his conversation to another housemate about Benedict,he also knows she has never owned up to that.

When she is near and speaks as him with her to, it is like a red rag to a bull.

However, the Deana I saw on the highlights last night was very different, they did have some calmer chat and I have to say, I greatly admired Deana for seeking him out to tell him that he made the right decision to cut in half the cigarettes which I think he did too.
She clearly understood how he felt to have to do that since she was put on the spot in the very first night.

Look, I would love to really like Deana, I thought I really would too but she really annoys me at times and is so condescending.

I may though be wrong in my original thinking that they hate each other, maybe it goes the other way because as I say, I admired her going to him re- the cigarettes task.
She may even get my votes tomorrow after last nights highlights,I thought she was really good and fair in that instance to be fair to her.
Old 28-06-2012, 09:25 AM #114
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If I am in a room and 2 people are talking even my family,to each other and not even looking at me, I would not say a word unless one or both said,''what do you think Joey''. I see that as simple good manners.

I do think Arron overreacted but I still think Deana should have waited to be asked rather than just stick her nose in again. Arron knows that Deana went and told lies to Benedict as to his conversation to another housemate about Benedict,he also knows she has never owned up to that.

When she is near and speaks as him with her to, it is like a red rag to a bull.

However, the Deana I saw on the highlights last night was very different, they did have some calmer chat and I have to say, I greatly admired Deana for seeking him out to tell him that he made the right decision to cut in half the cigarettes which I think he did too.
She clearly understood how he felt to have to do that since she was put on the spot in the very first night.

Look, I would love to really like Deana, I thought I really would too but she really annoys me at times and is so condescending.

I may though be wrong in my original thinking that they hate each other, maybe it goes the other way because as I say, I admired her going to him re- the cigarettes task.
She may even get my votes tomorrow after last nights highlights,I thought she was really good and fair in that instance to be fair to her.
I want to see Deana and Arron sort things out. Maybe they could be friends if they talked things through!
Old 28-06-2012, 09:36 AM #115
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I want to see Deana and Arron sort things out. Maybe they could be friends if they talked things through!
I started thinking that after last nights highlights, she was the only one,(we saw anyway), who sought him out and said he had made the right decision, I think she genuinely admired him for doing that, she thought he may likely put his friends in the house over the task for the shopping budget.

As I said above, she knows what it was like to be put on the spot as to a task, after her first night nominations task.
Old 28-06-2012, 09:37 AM #116
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I started thinking that after last nights highlights, she was the only one,(we saw anyway), who sought him out and said he had made the right decision, I think she genuinely admired him for doing that, she thought he may likely put his friends in the house over the task for the shopping budget.

As I said above, she knows what it was like to be put on the spot as to a task, after her first night nominations task.
They remind me so much of Michael and Denise!
Old 28-06-2012, 11:32 AM #117
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
They remind me so much of Michael and Denise!
Yes, Denise just needed to start talking to anyone and he was mumbling and cursing her walking off elsewhere.

It happens, sometimes 2 people really cannot bear being anywhere near each other. However,I have a few doubts it is all hate now between them after last nights programme, she was really re-asssuring to him as to the cigarettes task and I also believe she was totally genuine.

So that demonstration of showing she cared even a bit as to how he was feeling at doing that with the cigarettes has made me think as to her.

Last edited by joeysteele; 28-06-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 28-06-2012, 11:33 AM #118
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes, Denise just needed to start talking to anyone and he was mumbling and cursing her walking off elsewhere.

It happens, sometimes 2 people really cannot bear being anywhere near each other. However,I have a few doubts it is all hate now between them after last nights programme, she was really re-asssuring to him as to the cigarettes task and I also believe she was totally genuine.

So that demonstaration of showin she cared even a bit as to how he was feeling at doing that with the cigarettes has made me think as to her.
I really hope she was genuine. Arron can be a bit too trusting sometimes.
Old 28-06-2012, 11:48 AM #119

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:

i want deana to wind him up. he is easily wound up. she might be going nows the time make him say and do something bad lol - i would
Old 28-06-2012, 11:49 AM #120
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
i want deana to wind him up. he is easily wound up. she might be going nows the time make him say and do something bad lol - i would
I want Deena and Arron to sort things out. No more arguments.
Old 28-06-2012, 11:52 AM #121

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
I want Deena and Arron to sort things out. No more arguments.
nah wind him up is more fun

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arron, girls, starts