Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:11 AM #26

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

She's turning it around for me, liked her when she first went in then she made me go off her but I'm starting to really like her again
Old 06-07-2012, 10:19 AM #27

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Why cant people be objective and intelligent about their arguments Geez! People twist things around even when its so clear on video what happened.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:28 AM #28

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

I don't even like her, but she owned him in so many ways.
"He's coming, start raging!" and her impressions

Too late mate, Too late!!!
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:05 PM #29
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
I don't even like her, but she owned him in so many ways.
"He's coming, start raging!" and her impressions

Too late mate, Too late!!!
Same, had to laugh, she had him bang to rights.

Whether I like her or not, good on ya Becky girl.

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:31 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmaline View Post
Good for her
She held her own in the DR too.....good on her, the silly FOOL aaron
copying his imbecilic friend. I thought THEY THOUGHT it was all Lydia's fault??? A week is a long time in the BB HOUSE......
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:52 PM #31
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

She was brilliant! I don't like Becky but she is starting to turn to the good side & she may even make it onto my liked housemates list if she carries on like this!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:10 PM #32
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkydinkpanther View Post
more name calling, sounds like maybe youre the real cretin
Got myself a little fan I see

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:09 PM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex View Post
You cant be serious! Becky responded back 'cos of Arron's behaviour on the DR, what was she supposed to do? keep quite after taking all that verbal abuse. Arron took his mask his off right in front of Becky and now he will have a though time trying to save his ass from the next eviction.
Did you not see how Becky had been with him when Scott had his go at him whilst drunk? She was nasty and vile, and all he did was get back at her, and he also told her in the bedroom, the she was a two face back stabbing bitch, even if she shouted, what he said ,"OK so you can be vile and insult me but I do not have the right to give it back to you" watch the video in the bedroom, and listen to what he is saying, not just the loud nasty comments from Becky.

I agree that she is two face and what she did with Scott at the table was very nasty, so she cannot get it from him? double standard. IMO

Arron is always nice and apologize every-time he does something he thinks might have been not perceived has he intended, even after Scott was horrible and vicious, he said he did not meant to attack him, by moving the statue, that is was just a joke, but did Scott apologize for the way he treated him> NO he did not.

So I think Arron as reach a point where he sees people being incredibly nasty to him and each other and gave up and started to give it back, to them just as they give it to everyone, How is it not OK for him to do it, when they all do it to him and each other?
Carniala is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:44 PM #34
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carniala View Post
Did you not see how Becky had been with him when Scott had his go at him whilst drunk? She was nasty and vile, and all he did was get back at her, and he also told her in the bedroom, the she was a two face back stabbing bitch, even if she shouted, what he said ,"OK so you can be vile and insult me but I do not have the right to give it back to you" watch the video in the bedroom, and listen to what he is saying, not just the loud nasty comments from Becky.

I agree that she is two face and what she did with Scott at the table was very nasty, so she cannot get it from him? double standard. IMO

Arron is always nice and apologize every-time he does something he thinks might have been not perceived has he intended, even after Scott was horrible and vicious, he said he did not meant to attack him, by moving the statue, that is was just a joke, but did Scott apologize for the way he treated him> NO he did not.

So I think Arron as reach a point where he sees people being incredibly nasty to him and each other and gave up and started to give it back, to them just as they give it to everyone, How is it not OK for him to do it, when they all do it to him and each other?
i believe he just being a fake ass bitch with the apologies. especially the ones after getting punished for breaking the rules. always has the "i didnt think this was gonna happen" bs line. its always "oh sorry guys." not buying it.

as many others i dont like Becky but i thought it was great. Arron deserves anything coming back his way at this point.

Last edited by Slevin; 06-07-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Slevin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:25 PM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
i believe he just being a fake ass bitch with the apologies. especially the ones after getting punished for breaking the rules. always has the "i didnt think this was gonna happen" bs line. its always "oh sorry guys." not buying it.

as many others i dont like Becky but i thought it was great. Arron deserves anything coming back his way at this point.
I do not think he is fake, he always owns his ****, He is by far not the one breaking the rules more than anyone, a lot of other HM had broke the rules and it fled as if nothing happened, but when Arron does something it is always made to be a HUGE DEAL, why?

Lydia and Deana had been talking about nomination after the dunk task, it was even shown in the highlights, but they did not get anything told to them or the house was never punished, why?

Benedict putting just about anything he could find in the protein powder could have been far more dangerous than the dryers with talc, since talc is not a conductor, but they did nothing about it, Benedict said he did put a lot of random stuff, who knows what it was? And Luke S had a drink of it? All I am saying is< Arron does say how he feels, they others bitch in the others back, that is not honest and yet again the only HM that owns up to his antics is called a liar? very strange.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:34 PM #36

I dont think she held her own what I saw.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:35 PM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
i
So Arron getting pissed at Becky for being a nasty to face in the dining room when Scott had a drink too much, is OK.

If I understand your reasoning,

Becky has a right to be nasty at Arron. It was not unoffensive, but really vindictive and vicious.

Arron has no rights to give it back at her afterward.

Arron is also not happy with Deana for never putting and effort, and he knows she is spreading lies about just any HM, so why not put her on the spot?

weird logic IMO. I get that you do not like him, but he is not any worst than any of them, if one thing he is too open and does not do things as sneaky and discreet as the others, so he gets in trouble for being open and out there.

He does not have to go and apologize for an innocent prank, but the other are always reacting as if he killed someone, it must be very strange, expecting some comments, but getting a full blast hatred come back for some water, yet everyone cheered and thought it was OK for Benedict to destroy someone else's property, if Arron had done half of it, they would have literally killed him on the spot, that is how unbalance the reasoning and double standard is, it is just plain ridiculous.

Arron is just playing tricks and having good innocent fun, but the other HM are not playing for fun, just nasty.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:42 PM #38
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Becky reminds me of a lady that should be selling clothes pegs for a living.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:33 PM #39

Favourites (more):
BB18: Sukhvinder
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
BB18: Sukhvinder
BB14: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamw92 View Post
She's turning it around for me, liked her when she first went in then she made me go off her but I'm starting to really like her again
Feel exactly the same way
Mullens123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:23 PM #40

Finally the truth was told last night, but BB made sure to show it too late to be able to save Arron or make him look in the right light, when he went into the Bedroom, he explained why and even for a second Becky looked like she agreed but then she changed and said her usual, YEAH BUT, BUT YEAH, I CANNOT BELIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT HOW DIFEREEEEEEEEENTE YOUS WERE IN THERE, to what Arron told the diary room is the only place you can really say what you think, since he cannot talk about nominations in the house he told her how he felt, but at the same time when he told her that she made him fell little sometimes and that she was nasty to him, she agreed in the sense that she did not refute it but said she had the right to do so, but was complaining that he did not and Deana was only acting because she did not say why she was crying or even had a reason for it.

Overall, it was surprisingly a calm conversation, compare to the NASTY EDIT BB SHOWED and completely missed to point why he acted like he did.

Out of it all, I think Becky and Deana came out of it looking more tow faces and more manipulative, Arron just had enough of all the nasty behavior, and he showed last night at his eviction, that he was the nicest of them all, and the less pretentious of that bunch.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arron, becky, destroyed