Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 30-07-2012, 04:11 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Jay

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
Default Does anyone believe Caroline could be mental?

I am by no means a professional, but Caroline's eccentricities within the house while at times amusing, have become outright disturbing upon her eviction. She looks worse than a homeless person, choosing to go on camera with her trademark unkempt hair, dirty busted shoes and disheveled clothing. Weight gain aside, she still could've purchased clothes for her new girth if she is as wealthy as she claims. This girl seems disturbed. Any opinions?
RedAmber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 04:31 AM #2

Yes.
Indy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 04:39 AM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

She's just one of those inbred charlies who's families marry each other's cousins to keep the blood blue and the social status high.
All that inbreeding's gotta' start kicking back the odd loon at some point and i reckon Caroline is at least third generation cousin offshoot.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 04:47 AM #4

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

I actually enjoy her more outside the house. She's continuing to be herself even knowing what people hated about her. She's even playing on it and continuing her 'character' from inside the house. Look at all the other dullards that left the house, got all dressed up to come back on BOTS and then act like they knew stuff all along.
jyunga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 06:13 AM #5
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

No,I don't.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 07:23 AM #6
Very Large Member

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn
BBCanada 4: Tim
Very Large Member

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn
BBCanada 4: Tim

i think she is a complete nutter
staight jacket, rubber room, funny farm
next week a lobotomy and shock treatment
ozzyshaggah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 07:30 AM #7

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp

Favourites (more):

She's just an arrogant, over-privileged, intellectually challenged, emotionally bereft, nasty piece of work with an unwarranted sense of entitlement and a warped sense of reality.

Does that make her "mental"? No, because genuinely mad people are unaware their behaviour is inacceptable or that it impacts on others. Not only is Caroline aware of how she is perceived and is calculating about what she says and does, she absolutely revels in hurting and upsetting others. In my book that makes her a marginal, amoral human being whose lack of empathy denotes a borderline narcissistic disorder.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 07:41 AM #8

There's a lot of denial and self-loathing. Conner and Caroline have a couple of things in common: they're both very manic (Conner with his shrill, Butlins Red-coat insistence on fun, japes and pranks; Caroline with her extreme over-reactions to people and out of control mouth). Then there is the pretending that they don't care when they do. Conner is forever saying he doesn't give a ****, when he clearly cares deeply and has a massive chip on his shoulder (he has never forgiven Deana putting him up on the first night and has driven himself mad trying to work out why). Like Conner, Caroline has developed the habit of saying the opposite of the truth at all times, with the exception of the strange little interjections she uses when she's bitching about someone ('I’m clearly very irritating', 'I turn into superbitch', 'I look like a whale'), so she runs at the mouth pretending she is delighted with being unpopular and doesn't care that she's hurt people and then the other little voice in her head makes her draw attention to her own terrible behaviour. The mania was there for all to see at her eviction. At the very least she has 'issues', including a strong inability to relate to people, (even on a day to day basis), and this was most clearly shown by her bizarre fear of sex and intimacy.
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 08:59 AM #9
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Yes....Beyond a shadow of a doubt, for the reasons given in the two previous posts and the fact she went on BOTS in a pyjama jacket...
Old 30-07-2012, 09:19 AM #10

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary

She is a sociopath , has no moral code and says and does whatever she wants. She observes none of the normal rules of decency when interacting on a social level.

She in my view has also displays some elements of ASPD (Antisocial Personality disorder) together with a touch of Psychopathy thrown in for good measure. All in all one seriously deranged individual who needs medical help, not paraded on National Television for entertainment .
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 09:37 AM #11
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
She's just an arrogant, over-privileged, intellectually challenged, emotionally bereft, nasty piece of work with an unwarranted sense of entitlement and a warped sense of reality.

Does that make her "mental"? No, because genuinely mad people are unaware their behaviour is inacceptable or that it impacts on others. Not only is Caroline aware of how she is perceived and is calculating about what she says and does, she absolutely revels in hurting and upsetting others. In my book that makes her a marginal, amoral human being whose lack of empathy denotes a borderline narcissistic disorder.
Can you be over privileged? No I don't think so , and to be honest when you are privileged you buy yourself the right to do what you want when you want if you want, regardless, I'm not saying that is right but it is so true. Caroline is also educated to a high standard that is obvious, intellectual enough to know the Loch Ness monster doesn't exist for a start thank goodness.Emotionally bereft? No, however , self assured enough to order what she wanted from the shopping list , know that it would cause mayhem, when it indeed did she handled it without a problem . Narcissism is having too much self interest , Caroline certainly did not love herself , she was very body conscious, lack of empathy in my opinion would denote Aspergers which she does not have . Calling some one a marginal amoral human after watching 45 minuites of edited highlights every 24 hours would in my book make a person seem judgemental ,marginally hysterical and extremely narrow.
kistar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 09:57 AM #12
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kistar View Post
Can you be over privileged? No I don't think so , and to be honest when you are privileged you buy yourself the right to do what you want when you want if you want, regardless, I'm not saying that is right but it is so true. Caroline is also educated to a high standard that is obvious, intellectual enough to know the Loch Ness monster doesn't exist for a start thank goodness.Emotionally bereft? No, however , self assured enough to order what she wanted from the shopping list , know that it would cause mayhem, when it indeed did she handled it without a problem . Narcissism is having too much self interest , Caroline certainly did not love herself , she was very body conscious, lack of empathy in my opinion would denote Aspergers which she does not have . Calling some one a marginal amoral human after watching 45 minuites of edited highlights every 24 hours would in my book make a person seem judgemental ,marginally hysterical and extremely narrow.
As long as it is legal....right?...
Self assured!...haha yep thats what I thought when she maniacally laughed, squawked and swore throughout her eviction interview ....
How do you know she does not have aspergers?
Old 30-07-2012, 10:06 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

LOL, god forbid anyone has a different opinion from yourself. At least I have based my opinion on watching the vile cow and her behaviour both inside and outside the house, unlike yourself judging an FM about whom you know absolutely nothing. I stand by every comment I have made about the OVER-PRIVILEGED, narcissistic cow - seems some are more easily fooled by her apparent self deprecation than others. She is a marginal human being because she lacks empathy, compassion and remorse for her actions. That is the persona I saw for the past 8 weeks and it's one she promotes and revels in.

If anyone is being harshly judgmental, marginally hysterical and extremely narrow it is you, my dear, about a person you know absolutely nothing about, ie ME You have based your own opinions of Caroline on the exact same 45 minutes of viewing as I have, so spare me your sanctimonious outrage and try very hard to get over yourself and get a grip. This is a game show revolving around popularity and all of us are entitled to whatever opinions we wish to hold about the contestants aka HMs

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 10:07 AM #14
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
As long as it is legal....right?...
Self assured!...haha yep thats what I thought when she maniacally laughed, squawked and swore throughout her eviction interview ....
How do you know she does not have aspergers?
My Daddy has it , obviously there are different degrees of Aspergers but routine and living in an orderly manner , having routine , having order are very important to people with the disorder.Caroline had no problem with lack of both aspects in the house.Had Caroline had Aspergers in my opinion she would not have cried when she was told to stop bitching because it was being perceived as bullying, she would more likely have argued the fact that she was right to have acted the way she had.
Old 30-07-2012, 10:15 AM #15

In her interview on Saturday night the girl was clearly deranged.I couldn't understand a word she said.Perhaps her parents will have to consider sending her to another special school.

Last edited by Bojangles; 30-07-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Bojangles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 10:30 AM #16
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Firstly respect to all people with different view points , secondly calling some one marginally amoral is really extreme and the bigger picture suggests we are only given edited highlights to base our opinions on , there fore to make such harsh judgements is in my opinion ridiculous. Thirdly would me knowing Caroline be so outrageous? Lastly she is 19 years old and has lots to learn about life the universe and everything so let's not put her in a box just yet.
Old 30-07-2012, 10:33 AM #17
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
In her interview on Saturday night the girl was clearly deranged.I couldn't understand a word she said.Perhaps her parents will have to consider sending her to another special school.
Maybe the school of life? Bless her I think that is really what she needs.
Old 30-07-2012, 10:33 AM #18
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Default RE: Does anyone believe Caroline could be mental?

I don't think she is mental, more like just a typical spoilt brat.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 30-07-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 10:39 AM #19
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Yep I agree.
Old 30-07-2012, 10:46 AM #20
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
This totally - just what I was about to post!!
HBB1508 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 10:46 AM #21

Quote:
This is such an odd post. Are you saying that everything Caroline has said and done is okay because her parents have money? To watch a couple of 45 minute episodes of BB, featuring Caroline, would be enough to fuel the argument that she is an example of the dangers of over-privilege, I think. Caroline not believing in the Loch Ness monster isn't much proof of a 'high standard' of education, is it? She seems to have thrown away the advantages of her education, in fact. You are the one who mentions Aspergers, but surely you are aware it possible to have a 'lack of empathy' without having Aspergers?
Old 30-07-2012, 10:51 AM #22

Quote:
Firstly respect to all people with different view points , secondly calling some one marginally amoral is really extreme and the bigger picture suggests we are only given edited highlights to base our opinions on , there fore to make such harsh judgements is in my opinion ridiculous. Thirdly would me knowing Caroline be so outrageous? Lastly she is 19 years old and has lots to learn about life the universe and everything so let's not put her in a box just yet.
In what way is it really extreme to call someone 'marginally amoral'?
Old 30-07-2012, 10:59 AM #23
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

My kids are spoilt brats.....she is something else! haha
Also can we please move away from discussing her as if she were a child? She acts like one despite being 20...
I would bet my house and my right pinky finger she has a disorder of some description, thats how certain I am.
Old 30-07-2012, 11:14 AM #24

I think Angus has it pretty well right.
I was extremely angry last night during BBBOTS when she was allowed, quite uncontested, to say that Conor is a jolly good chap with a great sense of humour.
Why was she not confronted with his criminally uttered threats to rape Deana and if she recovered to punch her in the face.
I remember some silly 'A' level girl who was expelled for uttering, unintentionally and unawarely, a very unthreatening racial allusion. Yet this manic thug remains; will he ever be confronted with his dreadful expressions.
Oh,and his considered reason for all that: she dances when the music starts!
WCR1942 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 11:16 AM #25
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB12: Harry

I thought the same,but last night she was quite calm ,I wonder if parents have given her a good talking too ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
caroline, mental