Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 08-08-2012, 09:53 AM #26
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

Wow some people have really short memory spans.

The guy was so far up his own arse when he first walked into that house and was quite happy to go along with the bitching and nastiness of certain other HMs in the house to other people but now he's mocked by a female HM he was quite happy to ridicule and victimise when he had all his cronies around him, and yet now he's the only one left he can't take it? LMAO

After all his pathetic attempts of displays of machoness and alpha maleness he's been constantly whipped into remission by one of the most irritating and chav-like girls they've ever had enter the house. He can't even hit a button to win 50k after being given 60 seconds to do it and worse is he cannot defend himself after a girl of 23 mocks him (and not for the first time in this series) for a laugh yet he's now such a great all-round guy?

The guy is an absolute chump and pretty thick with it and if it hadn't been for *******igh's irritating voice and constant demands that he wait on her hand and foot nobody would know he was still in the house. Hell, I bet the bloody BB cleaning staff wouldn't have noticed him when they went in to clean up for the coming Celebrity BB until he moved or spoke.

Sorry but Luke S was a serious waste of an HM and it's hard to think of what other more entertaining and likable HM's missed out on a spot in the house because of him!
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:37 AM #27
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post
Wow some people have really short memory spans.

The guy was so far up his own arse when he first walked into that house and was quite happy to go along with the bitching and nastiness of certain other HMs in the house to other people but now he's mocked by a female HM he was quite happy to ridicule and victimise when he had all his cronies around him, and yet now he's the only one left he can't take it? LMAO

After all his pathetic attempts of displays of machoness and alpha maleness he's been constantly whipped into remission by one of the most irritating and chav-like girls they've ever had enter the house. He can't even hit a button to win 50k after being given 60 seconds to do it and worse is he cannot defend himself after a girl of 23 mocks him (and not for the first time in this series) for a laugh yet he's now such a great all-round guy?

The guy is an absolute chump and pretty thick with it and if it hadn't been for *******igh's irritating voice and constant demands that he wait on her hand and foot nobody would know he was still in the house. Hell, I bet the bloody BB cleaning staff wouldn't have noticed him when they went in to clean up for the coming Celebrity BB until he moved or spoke.

Sorry but Luke S was a serious waste of an HM and it's hard to think of what other more entertaining and likable HM's missed out on a spot in the house because of him!
I don't agree with all of Deana's behaviour towards him recently but i don't think he is a great all round guy, never did and never will Still can't stand him.

Don't buy the sun!!
Gillian-73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
enigma, luke s