Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 09-08-2012, 01:56 PM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
Default Deana rapidly falling from grace

This is not a Deana hate thread although some FM,s will try to lable it so. Fact is that up untill this week Deana was doing very well. She had a massive fan base and although some thought she could never win (yours trully) she was still up there fighting. Unfortunately she has had a massive downward spiral in support due mainly to her new found over confident and cocky demeanor.

She has been under some pressure for some time now (self induced imo) and now these protagonists have gone, she seems to think she can do as she wants and fight with whoever. It dosent matter which way you view it, as bullying or as fighting back, it still amounts to the same thing and its showing her in a diffferent light. Personally I dont think she has changed that much, she has just made her tactics more public, but it makes for great viewing.

The bookies have her second fav now and yesterday she was 20/1 to be evicted (i took those odds) today she is as little as 8/1 in places and if Scott gets a good edit tonight she will fall even further. can she claw it back, I dont think so. She thinks the public want her to show a bit of backbone but there is a fine line between warrior and nasty game player, she has crossed that line i am afraid.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:00 PM #2
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
This is not a Deana hate thread although some FM,s will try to lable it so. Fact is that up untill this week Deana was doing very well. She had a massive fan base and although some thought she could never win (yours trully) she was still up there fighting. Unfortunately she has had a massive downward spiral in support due mainly to her new found over confident and cocky demeanor.

She has been under some pressure for some time now (self induced imo) and now these protagonists have gone, she seems to think she can do as she wants and fight with whoever. It dosent matter which way you view it, as bullying or as fighting back, it still amounts to the same thing and its showing her in a diffferent light. Personally I dont think she has changed that much, she has just made her tactics more public, but it makes for great viewing.

The bookies have her second fav now and yesterday she was 20/1 to be evicted (i took those odds) today she is as little as 8/1 in places and if Scott gets a good edit tonight she will fall even further. can she claw it back, I dont think so. She thinks the public want her to show a bit of backbone but there is a fine line between warrior and nasty game player, she has crossed that line i am afraid.
I think bookies only pay out on the first to leave the house mind, not both in a double. I agree she could be in trouble tomorrow, but its pretty much a certainty that Ash will be out those doors first.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:02 PM #3
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan

Expected her to top the vote this week with ease but think she could be in trouble now (she'll still stay, but it'll be pretty close between the top 3).

Luke A has it in the bag now
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:05 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke. View Post
Expected her to top the vote this week with ease but think she could be in trouble now (she'll still stay, but it'll be pretty close between the top 3).

Luke A has it in the bag now
I think you are right. It's Luke A to win.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:06 PM #5

Favourites:

Favourites:

People overreacting. No Deana fans give a **** about what she said to Luke S.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:08 PM #6
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I hope you're wrong, I liked Deana all along but I like her even more since she started feisting it up

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:08 PM #7

Its all seemingly gone wrong since she had a go at Luke S, from that point she has lost some support. It would be an injustice if she was to go on Friday night. She at least deserves a place in the final.

Not quite sure what will happen (if she makes the final), perhaps Luke A's got it in the bag but many were saying that about Deana a few weeks ago!

I would want Deana to win, but if Luke A ends up winning then I wouldn't mind that much, him or Adam would be okay.

If anyone other than those won i would be reallly dissapointed!.
rsefitpro2011 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:10 PM #8

I expect Ash to be the 1st to go & Deana may be the 2nd, it will be close though.
Ellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:10 PM #9

I reckon she's actually gained supporters. The fact she's not letting Luke S forget what he did when he did his utmost best to make her look like she only cared about money was a long time coming.

He fully deserves to be made to look like a prat now and Deana is even more popular by doing it.

Last edited by ransom; 09-08-2012 at 02:11 PM.
ransom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:13 PM #10
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I will be very shocked if Deana goes. But with evictions you never know! There could be a shock in store! Even Adam could go!
Old 09-08-2012, 02:14 PM #11

The show would be worse off without Deana in the final,Scotts never been up for the public vote before so we dont quite know how popular he is?. I do suspect the final 2 will be Luke A and Adam though unless Deana can reallly turn things around!

Last edited by rsefitpro2011; 09-08-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:15 PM #12

Favourites:
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites:
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

doubt she will got today
coolface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:17 PM #13
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I think bookies only pay out on the first to leave the house mind, not both in a double. I agree she could be in trouble tomorrow, but its pretty much a certainty that Ash will be out those doors first.
They do but I only gad a Ł5 on her anyway.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:20 PM #14

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Deana's change of tactics last week from passive-agressive to agressive-passive will probably cost her the BB crown, prior to the White room she was the viewers and bookies favourite. Her change of behaviour and the circumstances surrounding it with Luke S have alienated a lot of viewers who identified with the pre WR Deana only to be shocked to see the post WR Deana. Don't get me wrong she still has a lot of fans but the fact remains the darker side of her personality that has been on show for the last week or so is not to everyone's taste.

I think the best she can achieve now is 3rd or 4th, with Adam and Luke A contesting the two top spots.

Shame really because I liked her more when she was showing her resiliant side against the Conor onslaught, but I think she overplayed her hand after the WR and will probably struggle to even win the runners up place.
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:20 PM #15
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

I just hope if she stays on friday that nobody boos her. If they do she might click that she is using the wrong tact and will revert back to the victim card sh.te.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:36 PM #16

Favourites:
BB11: Ben

Favourites:
BB11: Ben

Quote:

She clearly has not ... and you are not 'afraid' that she has ... you are revelling in the prospect of her having 'crossed that line' ...

Epic fail ... someone is wasting a lot of their time ... won't they be annoyed ... nothing is changing ... it is what it is ... etc etc etc ...

Last edited by Ultra Violet; 09-08-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Ultra Violet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:44 PM #17
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Violet View Post
She clearly has not ... and you are not 'afraid' that she has ... you are revelling in the prospect of her having 'crossed that line' ...

Epic fail ... someone is wasting a lot of their time ... won't they be annoyed ... nothing is changing ... it is what it is ... etc etc etc ...

:s leep:
Old 09-08-2012, 02:48 PM #18

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom View Post
I reckon she's actually gained supporters. The fact she's not letting Luke S forget what he did when he did his utmost best to make her look like she only cared about money was a long time coming.

He fully deserves to be made to look like a prat now and Deana is even more popular by doing it.
This.

There are more, 'omg, i love Deana getting her own back' or 'i love the new Deana' tweets flooding my timeline than 'i don't like her anymore blah blah'

All this scaremongering is the same as last year with Aaron. He got it even worse, especially after his stint on BOTS in the garden.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Last edited by MrWong; 09-08-2012 at 02:49 PM.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:50 PM #19
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I wonder if we'll have a shock eviction tomorrow. Imagine if Ash and Scott survive eviction!
Old 09-08-2012, 02:51 PM #20

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

this is not a hate thread lol reminds me of we went to waronly because of weapons of mass destruction lol
Old 09-08-2012, 02:52 PM #21
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

Deana has made me laugh over the last few days but I can see how it would put some people off her.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:01 PM #22

Im not sure if the same will happen but Aaron got this much criticism as we entered into the final few days of the show!. Not sure if you can relate that to whats going on with Deana, but its all pretty similar to what happened last year!
Old 09-08-2012, 03:15 PM #23

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Deana has made me laugh over the last few days but I can see how it would put some people off her.
Anyone who has ever been bullied will probably empathise with how hard it is to resist kicking a bully when he's down, and Luke S has done himself no favours in that regard. Deana's main risk is in the voting public having short memories of his and Ashleigh's previous appalling conduct towards her (though Ashleigh is very kindly doing her best to remain appalling), and possible in appearing a tad desperate with the "soldiers" pep talk (Some might prefer to see her go just to spare Adam and Luke A from any further cringing).
Anthony Hatface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:20 PM #24
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Major difference between Aaron and Deana. Aaron was a gentleman that played a solid game the right way. Deana is non of the above, she is a pure out and out scammer.

Last edited by Vicky.; 09-08-2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Removing parts about fans, please stick to discussing housemates.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:24 PM #25

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

People liked the put apon Deana because they felt that they could relate to her.

However standing up to Luke S is a kick in the teeth to many of the 14 year old female voters. It’s the poor diddims effect. People who would have voted Conor, plus those that fancy Luke S, make up a voting chunk.

The constant reminders of any indiscretions of Deana, see BOTS, could swing the neutrals away from Deana and onto someone like Luke A.

The BB house is all relative. Its tough being a bookie for this sort of series as there is no firm favourite. They are keeping a close eye on shows like BOTS and the internet for how people are reacting. While Deana has had a good following over the course of the series, there are those that never liked her. And they are the ones that are more vocal at the moment. Add in BOTS voicing its vote Sara, vote Scot, vote Luke A, vote Luke S and lets replay that Deana thing again. And you can see why the odds are in flux. Its just too close to call.

I would imagine those that have voted Deana in the past will still do so. The problem is that we don’t know how many that is. Does she have a large majority? Or was it always borderline?

I believe that it will come down to Luke A and Deana in the final. The question is which of these outsiders is the most popular with the neutral viewers?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
deana, falling, grace, rapidly