Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 21-08-2012, 11:21 PM #76
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Oh twitter says so it must be true then...

Im done here I think I made my point, but just to reitterate, its cool to like a talentless bitch more than them, you dont have to try to make them out to be awful for our benefit.
She HAS said in the house about someone on the outside, not just twitter

It's not for anyone's benefit, they're my opinions at the end of the day and i'll stick by them.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 11:23 PM #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
She HAS said in the house about someone on the outside, not just twitter

It's not for anyone's benefit, they're my opinions at the end of the day and i'll stick by them.
Yes and she later said she lied to save hurting his feelings... my god are you reading my posts at all?

And again even if she was married, what exactly has Rhian done (or Danica) that constitutes cheating on any level? Flirting and being friendly is not cheating... not even close

Im done here I think I made my point, but just to reitterate, its cool to like a talentless bitch more than them, you dont have to try to make them out to be awful for our benefit.
RodHull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 11:26 PM #78
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Trying to read the posts that are not the same stuff reworded.

Flirting and getting into bed with someone else is fine, by what standard? No way I'd let my significant other do that with someone on live tele. Basically making a mockery of their relationship to go on tele and do that.

Spoiler:

Old 21-08-2012, 11:40 PM #79

But tonight showed Rhian and Danicas flirtatious side with the very people they know likes them and that they have shown no interest in because of their 'supposed' boyfriends outside... now they are leading them on. Ashley and Michael just want the attention...shallow or not.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 11:54 PM #80
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Sluts the both of them. .
Get them out so they can feed their hungry vaginas.

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 12:56 AM #81

It's clear that you don't like those two girls so lets not pretend that this threat is being neutral in its topic and that whatever we say is gonna cahnge your point of vue.

But again, we didn't see what happened the night before, all we saw is ashley trying to get it on again. Why blame the girl when you do not see her going after him and flirting. We have not seen it once and we say she did so. Again, I find it easier to believe, until proven otherwise, that ashley, unstable as he is, has still not accepted the rejection and is still trying to get it on. Feels like one of those guys who think he can convert a lesbian or in this case a girl that isn't interested.

Its clear that Danica is playing people and thats to be expected since its what she does best and she does it for work, so why not if you want to win? In all big brother versions UK, US etc. hot girls always get kicked out early so why not give it all?
Old 22-08-2012, 01:16 AM #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Trying to read the posts that are not the same stuff reworded.

Flirting and getting into bed with someone else is fine, by what standard? No way I'd let my significant other do that with someone on live tele. Basically making a mockery of their relationship to go on tele and do that.
Love how you make a totally innocent situation sound so seedy, its priceless. First off again get your facts straight, he got into HER bed not the other way around, second he was fully clothed, there was no under the cover action, not even close cuddling. Even the next day when he spooned her she hardly reciprocated, the worst you could accuse her of there was being young, naive and a little lacking in force, something obviously which she struggles with as evidenced by how petrified of Jasmine she is.

I am perfectly happy and trusting in my relationship, if my wife was lieing fully clothed in bed and a guy who had stuck up for her in an argument laid and slept on the same bed as her Id be totally cool with that.

And sorry when did flirting (something everyone does most of the time with the opposite sex) become cheating? Did I miss that memo?

I work with mainly women, innocent flirting happens alot, nothing is meant by it, none of us are under any illusion its going anywhere, we are adults. And thats the difference here, Ash acts like a teenage boy who expects some action cause a girl flirts with him, most adult males just dont think like that.

So until you can provide proof of cheating its simply not true (whether you believe it or not) You cant even prove she even has a boyfriend, and if she does she hasn't done anything wrong anyway, and you still cant validate your comment about them being vicious, a stance you now seem to be distancing yourself from cause its frankly silly.

Also care to explain why if you are so against cheats (god forbid the person who crosses you) you still support Jas when she clearly thought Harvey publicly cheating on his wife was OK cause there weren't any kids?

Last edited by RodHull; 22-08-2012 at 01:18 AM.
RodHull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 01:26 AM #83

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

i don't think they're evil or anything they are just not interesting rhian more than danica though

Continually liking -Adam-Luke A-Luke S-

Continually embarrassing themselves -Caroline-Becky-Scott-Ashleigh

Shame they are gone -Chris-Benidict-Lydia-Victoria-Shivonne-Lauren

Glad they are gone -Arron

wtf? -Conor
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 01:35 AM #84
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

I'm done going in circles here, i've said they're playing a dirty game. Manipulating two men to further themselves and are only interested in playing a selected role for themselves. MY opinion is that the line was crossed with Ashley with the flirting in the bedroom and MY opinion is they're both vicious due to there obvious game plans.

Spoiler:

Old 22-08-2012, 02:10 AM #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH95 View Post
I can give you my opinion, very happily. But it's just going to be written off lol. Firstly, Rhian didn't ask Ashley to get in her bed. He climbed in and have her a hug, as if you would say '***** off, get out', that's just rude. A hug doesn't mean Rhian's a slag, she clearly doesn't think of it in the sexual way. And if anyones the bad person, why isn't it Ashley? If getting into someones bed and hugging them is such a crime, surely he shouldn't do it as he fully knows Rhian is in a relationship? And I'm not going to give an opinion about Danica's job, it's completely irrelevant to me, I couldn't care less on her work, as I am basing my judgements on their time in the house. Continually bringing up what she does isn't exactly proving anything?
There was a time when guys and girls didn't share beds innocently.

I wish that time was back again...it's disgusting nowadays that this is deemed acceptable.
ConnieLingus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 03:57 PM #86

Danica is a knowing sex kitten who knows how to get men. She has turned herself into fantasy girlfriend material hence she is able to rinse men and women. Mike and Lorenzo are two quite different guys and yet they both want her.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 04:08 PM #87
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

Don't know what else i can say as rodhull put it perfect
Snuggling in bed does not equal a relationship - you can snuggle with someone for many reasons other than being attracted to them, such as for comfort
Jasmine is famous for being an utter bitch on a reality tv show and shagging Simon cowell - she can hardly take the moral highground, and its ludricous to call Rhian and Danica out on their jobs when you see what Jasmine has done
In all honesty Jasmine is way less of a role model - she shows that its fine to treat people like **** as its entertaining apparently - that is vicious.

Danica does not lead men on in her job - they all know the score, nothing sexual will happen, and that it is strictly keeping them company.. fool on them for buying her all these gifts for nothing in return - she is not decieving them

I do not think they are manipulative/vicious at all
Old 23-08-2012, 03:02 AM #88

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Aaron

Rhian is pretty much like Georgia Salpa last CBB. Very good looking and VERY quiet.

She has also led Ashley on with the bed thing. And for those of unfamiliar with human sexuality it is the male 90% of the time who makes a move and a lady either politely lets him down or allows him to carry on courting/flirting. Anyone quoting Rhian not being the one making moves seems to be forgetting this basic fact. Any time a girl has 'spooned' with me she wanted to have sex. I'm sorry but any girl who sticks her ass in my crotch and has no interest in me sexually is a PRICK TEASE of the highest order!!

So she is obviously lying to Ashley about either A) having a boyfriend or B) having no interest in him.

Danica is a straight up user. As just said she takes what she can get from these poor fools and gives back as little as possible. She is an outrageous and can't help but try and make every guy horny for her. People with that attitude of take what you can and give nothing back are parasites and I have no time for them in my personal life.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2peas, cheats, danika, mindgamers, pod, rhian