Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 28-08-2012, 01:29 PM #101

...where have all my posts gone?
Old 28-08-2012, 01:34 PM #102
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Finally Mike stands up to user Danica!
Brilliant !!! by time too
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 01:44 PM #103
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam

[QUOTE=Madmacs;5442676]...where have all my posts gone?[/QUOT

I think you might have been rinsed,
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 02:01 PM #104
User banned

User banned

mike owned her last night. he did it in style with a cheeky smile and keeping the fans happy. he manned up but was reluctant to do so, as he didnt want to hurt her. she on the other hand relished the chance to open her big mouth and get nasty and abusive. she is mercilessly fake, she has no heart no empathy no compassion no honesty whatsoever. even during the exchange all she spoke of was false boobs and of course her fave topic ŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁ
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 02:03 PM #105

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
If you think I am naive for thinking mike is deluded in his persuit of a woman who has made it clear she has a partner, and has no desire to be romantically linked with anyone in the house fine. I can live with that.
A nice trait to have is objectivity, that is in short supply where danica is involved i feel.
Actions speak louder than words, do they not? She can't have it both ways.
It was very telling in the argument with Mike that she kept bringing up money. First she said "you may have money and I haven't"....then..."you may be worth 10 million but"...the girl is all about money and possessions and how she can use her dubious means to obtain them. She only dropped Mike when she heard about Lorenzo's palaces and that his wife would be a princess.
Why has most of the HM's nominated her, and why does most people on all the BB sites dislike her? Why do news articles brand her as on the make? I suppose most people are wrong and the small minority like you are right? It doesn't work that way. The public aren't stupid OR naive.
I'm not a fan of Mike's either, so my objectivity isn't clouded...
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 02:12 PM #106
I hate you all.

I hate you all.

Well she's right?

I love Mike but he's incredibly immature for his age. What is it with the guys in this house? Can't handle rejection, so they go on the defensive trying to protect their massive egos.

I don't get the **** between Rhian and Ash. Unless I missed an episode, I've seen no instance where she's lead him on?!? If anything, she's just trying to push him away? :/

Enid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 02:15 PM #107
User banned

User banned

mike owned her last night. he did it in style with a cheeky smile and keeping the fans happy. he manned up but was reluctant to do so, as he didnt want to hurt her. she on the other hand relished the chance to open her big mouth and get nasty and abusive. she is mercilessly fake, she has no heart no empathy no compassion no honesty whatsoever. even during the exchange all she spoke of was false boobs and of course her fave topic ŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁ
Old 28-08-2012, 02:20 PM #108
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enid View Post
Well she's right?

I love Mike but he's incredibly immature for his age. What is it with the guys in this house? Can't handle rejection, so they go on the defensive trying to protect their massive egos.

I don't get the **** between Rhian and Ash. Unless I missed an episode, I've seen no instance where she's lead him on?!? If anything, she's just trying to push him away? :/
theyve been in bed together hands wrapped around each other too
the main problem is neither girl said from the start they were in relationships
BIG mistake
they wanted to lead the guys on and get a showmance going and get attention, theyre giggling about it between each other and whispering in the bathroom how they will get around the guys on noinations day...this is a pre meditated tactic they decided theyd use before entering the house. well theyve had the cheap attention and boy its been boring, now theyre acting all dumb as if they didnt realise they were leading on the guys. you cant have it both ways girls. I would say danica is worse than rhian. but rhian has zero personality and is 100% self centred bore. get rid of the slappers
Old 28-08-2012, 02:32 PM #109

[QUOTE=sampvt;5442692]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmacs View Post
...where have all my posts gone?[/QUOT

I think you might have been rinsed,
...ironic much
Old 28-08-2012, 02:47 PM #110

Favourites:
BB13: Caroline

Favourites:
BB13: Caroline

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
theyve been in bed together hands wrapped around each other too
the main problem is neither girl said from the start they were in relationships
BIG mistake
they wanted to lead the guys on and get a showmance going and get attention, theyre giggling about it between each other and whispering in the bathroom how they will get around the guys on noinations day...this is a pre meditated tactic they decided theyd use before entering the house. well theyve had the cheap attention and boy its been boring, now theyre acting all dumb as if they didnt realise they were leading on the guys. you cant have it both ways girls. I would say danica is worse than rhian. but rhian has zero personality and is 100% self centred bore. get rid of the slappers
I totally agree. If you check out their twitter accounts, you can see they were talking to each other days before entering the house.
gravity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 02:51 PM #111
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravity View Post
I totally agree. If you check out their twitter accounts, you can see they were talking to each other days before entering the house.
pathetic creatures
Old 28-08-2012, 03:27 PM #112

I thought she challenged his behaviour very well. Assertive Danica is a lot better than Flirty Danica. Shame she didn't behave like that from the start.
Usualsuspect is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 03:31 PM #113
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usualsuspect View Post
I thought she challenged his behaviour very well. Assertive Danica is a lot better than Flirty Danica. Shame she didn't behave like that from the start.
no she didnt, she came across as utterly false...her entire argument was based on a total lie....shes played him fro day 1. she should have made it clear at the start whe was in a relationship. she didnt, but shes not honest enough to admit this is what she did.what else do u expect from a cruel immoral rinser
Old 28-08-2012, 04:08 PM #114

Quote:
he destroyed her by rising above her petty vile nastiness. shes exposed and she couldnt handle the truth

sadly for danica the rinser, everyone else is playing the gae, including mike who plays it superbly, but danica is also playing people. that is simply unacceptable and she will suffer because of it. I sincerely hope rinsing is outlawed. I also hope men get legal protection against this disgusting practice. I also genuinely hope when she gets out, she sees the error of her ways and gets a better career
You are in effect saying it is all right for Mike to play Danica but not alright for her to play him.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 04:11 PM #115
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
no she didnt, she came across as utterly false...her entire argument was based on a total lie....shes played him fro day 1. she should have made it clear at the start whe was in a relationship. she didnt, but shes not honest enough to admit this is what she did.what else do u expect from a cruel immoral rinser
The way Lorenzo was trying to pull her with the rope, (whilst keeping his gob closely shut !!) and Danica saying "I love Lorenzo" oh please slut, get a grip ,your thinking about his bank balance you using slapper
Old 28-08-2012, 04:12 PM #116
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomoo View Post
You are in effect saying it is all right for Mike to play Danica but not alright for her to play him.
How has mike used the *****?
Old 28-08-2012, 04:22 PM #117

Quote:
I thought he looked childish. He suddenly found there are people money cannot buy. I cannot see anything attractive about him. Not even intelligent. The reason Danica brought up money was because Mike had told her of his wealth and he would take her to MTV awards and buy her a dress. So does he have to buy women?
Old 28-08-2012, 04:26 PM #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
How has mike used the *****?
He should have ignored her if he genuinely thought she was so disagreeable. He probably thought he would get airtime if he formed a fauxmance. These people have all seen these shows and they think they know what people want to watch. Too many people are judging Danica for what they have seen outside the show. Lorenzo said if she did not have a boy friend she was just the kind of girl he would like to be with.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:33 PM #119

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What lie?

She did admit from the start she was in a relationship and for all of Mike's BS even he admitted to Coleen that she had.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:34 PM #120

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usualsuspect View Post
She certainly did, he looked a right gormless twat by the time she'd finished.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:41 PM #121
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Actions speak louder than words, do they not? She can't have it both ways.
It was very telling in the argument with Mike that she kept bringing up money. First she said "you may have money and I haven't"....then..."you may be worth 10 million but"...the girl is all about money and possessions and how she can use her dubious means to obtain them. She only dropped Mike when she heard about Lorenzo's palaces and that his wife would be a princess.
Why has most of the HM's nominated her, and why does most people on all the BB sites dislike her? Why do news articles brand her as on the make? I suppose most people are wrong and the small minority like you are right? It doesn't work that way. The public aren't stupid OR naive.
I'm not a fan of Mike's either, so my objectivity isn't clouded...
I unlike some do not feel the need to be 'right or wrong' all the supposition surrounding danica her personality and her motives for what she does can never be known by anyone but danica...
How anyone can make assumptions as to anyones core values after a few days on BB, it is not only naive it is ludicrous.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:50 PM #122

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomoo View Post
I thought he looked childish. He suddenly found there are people money cannot buy. I cannot see anything attractive about him. Not even intelligent. The reason Danica brought up money was because Mike had told her of his wealth and he would take her to MTV awards and buy her a dress. So does he have to buy women?
Of course he does. His face looks like the reflection he'd get looking at the back of a spoon.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:56 PM #123

Quote:
I unlike some do not feel the need to be 'right or wrong' all the supposition surrounding danica her personality and her motives for what she does can never be known by anyone but danica...
How anyone can make assumptions as to anyones core values after a few days on BB, it is not only naive it is ludicrous.
I wish it was the same for me...it's unfair that Danica is taking the flack and so it's her side of the fence I've fallen on...that being said it's not difficult to see the effect she has on men...and she knows it.

With regards as to whether or not the public is naive or stupid, this is a nice quote ~ “Persons appear to us according to the light we throw upon them from our own minds. -Laura Ingalls Wilder, author (1867-1957)”
Old 28-08-2012, 04:58 PM #124
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Its maybe because of her chosen career ,shes hardly Mary Poppins is she? dirty skank
Old 28-08-2012, 04:59 PM #125

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

He'll be crying in his pillow the stupid big nosed ****.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
danica, kicking, the situation