Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 28-08-2012, 05:12 PM #126

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
I unlike some do not feel the need to be 'right or wrong' all the supposition surrounding danica her personality and her motives for what she does can never be known by anyone but danica...
How anyone can make assumptions as to anyones core values after a few days on BB, it is not only naive it is ludicrous.
The people in the house are there for us to make assumptions about and we base those assumptions on what we know about them outside and inside the house. All we know of Danica is that she rinses men for possessions and money, she makes video's of herself touching herself barely clothed and that she flirts and plays with men's nipples whilst protesting she has a BF if they try to take it further. Therefore the impression is she is a slut and a user and her morals and values are questionable FROM WHAT WE KNOW OF HER - as that is all we have to go on. It's the same with the other HM's - we all judge them on what we know, not what we don't.
If you know anything about Danica that tells us differently, I'd like to know it.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 05:16 PM #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
pathetic creatures
If I was doing something like CBB and I knew one of the people going on the show I'd get in touch...wouldn't you?

Last edited by Madmacs; 28-08-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Madmacs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 05:18 PM #128
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Its maybe because of her chosen career ,shes hardly Mary Poppins is she? dirty skank
As subtle as a sledgehammer as usual chuff...
Old 28-08-2012, 05:21 PM #129
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
As subtle as a sledgehammer as usual chuff...
I prefer to call it honesty, you are a *****, you get treat like a *****,if you want people to respect you, you have to respect yourself first .......simples !!
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 06:00 PM #130
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
The people in the house are there for us to make assumptions about and we base those assumptions on what we know about them outside and inside the house. All we know of Danica is that she rinses men for possessions and money, she makes video's of herself touching herself barely clothed and that she flirts and plays with men's nipples whilst protesting she has a BF if they try to take it further. Therefore the impression is she is a slut and a user and her morals and values are questionable FROM WHAT WE KNOW OF HER - as that is all we have to go on. It's the same with the other HM's - we all judge them on what we know, not what we don't.
If you know anything about Danica that tells us differently, I'd like to know it.
How could I know anymore than anyone else?
It is a shame that people are judgemental basing their opinions of some HM's based on what they do rather than who they are...oh well.
She has been friendly, why do they keep suggesting it may go further?...How many times does she have to say it?
It is very creepy and unnerving, and I would go so far as to say mike and ashleys behaviour makes for quite uncomfortable viewing around rhian and danica.
The girls have handled to harrassment very well considering..

Last edited by Kizzy; 28-08-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 06:12 PM #131

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't choose my mates based on what they do for a living, so i'm hardly gonna do it with reality TV contestant.

Danica's detractors focus heavily on her job because they've got **** all else really. So she's a massive flirt? Hardly the crime of the century. She's shown herself to be fun, up for a laugh, really nice to all the housemates, even the ones she's not that keen on and she handled uber bitch Jasmine and her toxic twat of a mother with class.
Old 28-08-2012, 07:33 PM #132

Favourites:
BB13: Caroline

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
He'll be crying in his pillow the stupid big nosed ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
I prefer to call it honesty, you are a *****, you get treat like a *****,if you want people to respect you, you have to respect yourself first .......simples !!
Well said. It's a disgusting job, one that she has said she is proud of. She can't hide behind a webcam because everyone know sees what a slut she is. I feel sorry for her boyfriend
gravity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 08:01 PM #133

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravity View Post
Well said. It's a disgusting job, one that she has said she is proud of. She can't hide behind a webcam because everyone know sees what a slut she is. I feel sorry for her boyfriend
No need to feel sorry, he's fine with her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz24rtU9w4C

I'm guessing he's less insecure and more trusting than most.
Old 28-08-2012, 08:08 PM #134

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
No need to feel sorry, he's fine with her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz24rtU9w4C

I'm guessing he's less insecure and more trusting than most.
He sounds like a blind fool to me.
Old 28-08-2012, 08:13 PM #135

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He sounds like a blind fool to me.
He sounds far better than the 3 self righteous, womanising twats.
Old 28-08-2012, 08:36 PM #136
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He sounds far better than the 3 self righteous, womanising twats.
Lets look at these 3 twats as you call them. One is a prince with breeding and honesty on his side and worth 50 million. One is a sucessfull actor on a reality series worth 10 million and the last one is one of athletic finest that has discipline and worked hard all his life worht very little but has pride on his side.

In your corner we have a slag that fingers herself on a web cam to old senile and sad old men that she fleeces for their money and tries to win a tv game by acting like a slut and tweaks nipples and lies whilst saying she doesent want to be treated bad or touched by men as she is in a healthy relationship but flirts and accosts the other hm,s with regularity.

My vote falls on the 3 twats as you call them. No need to debate, your arguments are moot and driven by a hatred of male hetros.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 08:41 PM #137

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Lets look at these 3 twats as you call them. One is a prince with breeding and honesty on his side and worth 50 million. One is a sucessfull actor on a reality series worth 10 million and the last one is one of athletic finest that has discipline and worked hard all his life worht very little but has pride on his side.

In your corner we have a slag that fingers herself on a web cam to old senile and sad old men that she fleeces for their money and tries to win a tv game by acting like a slut and tweaks nipples and lies whilst saying she doesent want to be treated bad or touched by men as she is in a healthy relationship but flirts and accosts the other hm,s with regularity.

My vote falls on the 3 twats as you call them. No need to debate, your arguments are moot and driven by a hatred of male hetros.
Oh lord, not again.

I'm not on about Lorenzo, ok?

Ashley, Harvey and Mike are twats, all three have admitted to womanising.

They are self righteous because they are demonising the girls for something they happily admit to doing themselves.

The End.

Last edited by MrWong; 28-08-2012 at 08:43 PM.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 08:47 PM #138
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh lord, not again.

I'm not on about Lorenzo, ok?

They are self righteous because they are demonising the girls for something they happily admit to doing themselves.

The End.
Ok so we delete Prince and insert harvey, a man that admits his past and has been a pretty non aggressive HM, up till now but there again, if we are to quote your own words. We shouldnt pre judge people based on their past. Once again I cant see your point as you offer a defence of one Hm then lambast another for the very same oposite action. Weird.
Old 28-08-2012, 08:50 PM #139

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Ok so we delete Prince and insert harvey, a man that admits his past and has been a pretty non aggressive HM, up till now but there again, if we are to quote your own words. We shouldnt pre judge people based on their past. Once again I cant see your point as you offer a defence of one Hm then lambast another for the very same oposite action. Weird.
What are you on about now?

They revel in being a womaniser. They love Mike's stories of taking girls up to his hotel suite and using them. Total double standards.

Last edited by MrWong; 28-08-2012 at 08:51 PM.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 08:54 PM #140

Favourites:

Favourites:

lol Harvey and Ashley idolize Mike
gravity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 09:16 PM #141
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What are you on about now?

They revel in being a womaniser. They love Mike's stories of taking girls up to his hotel suite and using them. Total double standards.
Taking girls up is not the same as dragging them. They went on their own so they must have wanted to go in the first place. If they want a ride, then let them have one but dont bitch after the event. What Danica does is induced theft by way of manipulation of the mind using sex as a tool against men who are obviously incapable of judging right form wrong and good from evil.
Old 28-08-2012, 09:32 PM #142

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Taking girls up is not the same as dragging them. They went on their own so they must have wanted to go in the first place. If they want a ride, then let them have one but dont bitch after the event. What Danica does is induced theft by way of manipulation of the mind using sex as a tool against men who are obviously incapable of judging right form wrong and good from evil.
Errr, which is why i said 'taking' not 'dragging'.

How is it theft? Please explain.

They give her gifts, she doesn't steal the gifts.

How do you know what the men are capable of? Could you link to any info on these guys? If not it's just more hot air from you.
Old 28-08-2012, 09:37 PM #143

Quote:

The End.
....well said
Old 28-08-2012, 09:41 PM #144
Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

All of these people are ridiculous
Old 28-08-2012, 09:53 PM #145

sorry but hes a dick she told him from the beginning nothin was to happen but oh no he didnt like that...time he grew some b***
jemlou29 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 12:04 AM #146

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron

You really have to laugh, men get excused all sorts but women are hauled over the coals. The sitch is a womaniser, promiscuous and treats women like objects or trophies, yet people feel sorry for him.
He openly speaks of foursomes etc and is a self admitted manho of the first order but people are presenting him as a poor ickle victim.Yea right.

He is probably used to women throwing themselves at him because of his fame and his ego cant take rejection. But the sad thing is, his biggest backers are women.Its like those shows like Jeremy Kyle, where you have two deluded females and a skanky man who is the partner of one and lover of the other.Guess who they attack, each other whilst he grins inanely and they fight over him.
Men have this sense of entitlement because women give it to them by excusing their actions and blaming other women. Just look at serial cheat asshat Harvey, judging Rhian. He feels perfectly entitled to do so and speaks with breathtaking hypocrisy.
The man is awful and to intimate that any woman needs permission from their man to hug someone else or for anything at all, shows a sense of entitlement and a view of women as male property. I don't think Harvey would wait for permission from his g/f to hug someone and would be angry if it was suggested.But he feels entitled to do so in reverse.

Danika is very flirtatious but she is not responsible for the actions of the men in the house, they are. They are not lads, they are grown men.If they don't like her behavior they can choose not to associate with her. They are not helpless victims lead by their appendages, they are adults with minds of their own.
Heres a shocker, men are personally responsible for their behavior and the consequences of their choices. Its called adulthood.
TIGHAMADAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 02:00 AM #147

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGHAMADAN View Post
You really have to laugh, men get excused all sorts but women are hauled over the coals. The sitch is a womaniser, promiscuous and treats women like objects or trophies, yet people feel sorry for him.
He openly speaks of foursomes etc and is a self admitted manho of the first order but people are presenting him as a poor ickle victim.Yea right.

He is probably used to women throwing themselves at him because of his fame and his ego cant take rejection. But the sad thing is, his biggest backers are women.Its like those shows like Jeremy Kyle, where you have two deluded females and a skanky man who is the partner of one and lover of the other.Guess who they attack, each other whilst he grins inanely and they fight over him.
Men have this sense of entitlement because women give it to them by excusing their actions and blaming other women. Just look at serial cheat asshat Harvey, judging Rhian. He feels perfectly entitled to do so and speaks with breathtaking hypocrisy.
The man is awful and to intimate that any woman needs permission from their man to hug someone else or for anything at all, shows a sense of entitlement and a view of women as male property. I don't think Harvey would wait for permission from his g/f to hug someone and would be angry if it was suggested.But he feels entitled to do so in reverse.

Danika is very flirtatious but she is not responsible for the actions of the men in the house, they are. They are not lads, they are grown men.If they don't like her behavior they can choose not to associate with her. They are not helpless victims lead by their appendages, they are adults with minds of their own.
Heres a shocker, men are personally responsible for their behavior and the consequences of their choices. Its called adulthood.
Your whole argument fell down with your last couple of paragraphs. You are saying that the men are responsible for their own actions, but you absolve Danica from any blame whatsoever. Women are also responsible for their behaviour and the consequences of their choices, are they not? It works both ways.
Old 29-08-2012, 03:05 AM #148

Just thought I'd add my two penneth about Danica, although it's probably been said a thousand times before.

When I first saw her I obviously thought oh my god, what an incredibly beautiful girl, but I've gradually become really disappointed. She says she has a boyfriend and yet she's groping Mike's pecs, tweaking his nipples and then randomly sticking her head in Lorenzo's crutch, which I thought was really weird. If anyone did anything like that to her she'd be horrified. How does that work? Where's the equality? What gives her the right to molest guys and not expect any response? Is it because she's so beautiful that she's actually doing them a favour? Nah I'm sorry but what a tease.

Poor old Mike and Lorenzo have got their brains firmly between their legs right now. If this is her game plan she must think the viewing public are as foolish as those two guys are being at the moment. She really should just go back to teasing her internet punters, as at least they know the score.
Cfoobs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 06:55 AM #149

You are absolutely spot on Cfoobs...i agree with everything you have said !!!!
Taxi for Danica............

rocket is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 07:30 AM #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfoobs View Post
Just thought I'd add my two penneth about Danica, although it's probably been said a thousand times before.

When I first saw her I obviously thought oh my god, what an incredibly beautiful girl, but I've gradually become really disappointed. She says she has a boyfriend and yet she's groping Mike's pecs, tweaking his nipples and then randomly sticking her head in Lorenzo's crutch, which I thought was really weird. If anyone did anything like that to her she'd be horrified. How does that work? Where's the equality? What gives her the right to molest guys and not expect any response? Is it because she's so beautiful that she's actually doing them a favour? Nah I'm sorry but what a tease.

Poor old Mike and Lorenzo have got their brains firmly between their legs right now. If this is her game plan she must think the viewing public are as foolish as those two guys are being at the moment. She really should just go back to teasing her internet punters, as at least they know the score.
You are so right. She seems to think that she can say and do anything but when someone responds it's different. I notice she even did the same with Jamie East on BBOTS when he was interviewing her. She was flirting and touching him etc but when he went to respond it was " don't touch me". The girl is full of her own self importance. She needs to go.
Trasadkel1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
danica, kicking, the situation