Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 01-09-2012, 12:59 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
Default Julian and Julie - touching moments...

I love the relationship between Julian and Julie.
He has gone way up in my estimation after the live feed tonight when he took the time to be with her and encourage her in her removal of her make up. The others were in the garden and didn’t give a thought to the 70 year old women who, as Julian sensitively observed ‘wasn't with it’ after all the cries of ‘Get Julie out’. Coleen sat there quaffing her champagne and smoking her head off with not a thought about where Julie was or how she was feeling - as a women, and no matter how much you dislike each other, it would have been nice to at least see Coleen even slightly concerned about the welfare of an old lady. The others too didn’t give a hoot.

Julian was the one go and be with her and be patient and helpful. That was caring and nice – even though he knows she is now vilified and not so popular, he still took the time.

Julie didn’t play the victim after the chants of ‘get Julie out’. She didn’t cry flood of tears, or draw attention to herself because of it. If that had been Colleen, she would have had ‘VICTIM’ written on her forehead and the house would have been designated a flood area, with HM’s having to put their fun on hold to console her. She is the perpetual ‘victim’.
Julie kept her dignity - she’s a tough old bird indeed. But Julian realized that even tough old birds have feelings and he went to be with her for a while. It was a touching scene – bless him. It showed he has a good heart and for that I now want him to win.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:44 AM #2

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Are there any Julian fans here tonight?
Old 01-09-2012, 02:03 AM #3
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Very well said jet! Love both Julie and Julian.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:10 AM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Very well said jet! Love both Julie and Julian.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:28 AM #5

Favourites:
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Adam

Favourites:
BB13: Adam

What crap! She brought it on herself with HER behaviour and didnt deserve julian's sympathy. Coleen had every right to sit drinking champagne, she'd heard julie LYING about her more than once and had to watch her nominate to her face twice for spurious reasons. You reap what you sow. Just cos julie's old it doesnt stop her being a nasty, spiteful, jealous, vulgar, foul-mouthed old trout.
Knitting Nana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:32 AM #6
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Julian needs to win. Anybody who nominates Julie this week are fickle game players and need to leave
Old 01-09-2012, 10:33 AM #7
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

She will stab him in the back at the first chance she gets
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:33 AM #8
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrother3232 View Post
Julian needs to win. Anybody who nominates Julie this week are fickle game players and need to leave
Why are they? shes in there to be voted for the same as everyone else, she deserves to be nominated,booed and outed
Old 01-09-2012, 10:34 AM #9
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knitting Nana View Post
What crap! She brought it on herself with HER behaviour and didnt deserve julian's sympathy. Coleen had every right to sit drinking champagne, she'd heard julie LYING about her more than once and had to watch her nominate to her face twice for spurious reasons. You reap what you sow. Just cos julie's old it doesnt stop her being a nasty, spiteful, jealous, vulgar, foul-mouthed old trout.
Reap and sow you old cow
Old 01-09-2012, 10:38 AM #10
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knitting Nana View Post
nice one nana!
Old 01-09-2012, 10:46 AM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I love the relationship between Julian and Julie.
He has gone way up in my estimation after the live feed tonight when he took the time to be with her and encourage her in her removal of her make up. The others were in the garden and didn’t give a thought to the 70 year old women who, as Julian sensitively observed ‘wasn't with it’ after all the cries of ‘Get Julie out’. Coleen sat there quaffing her champagne and smoking her head off with not a thought about where Julie was or how she was feeling - as a women, and no matter how much you dislike each other, it would have been nice to at least see Coleen even slightly concerned about the welfare of an old lady. The others too didn’t give a hoot.

Julian was the one go and be with her and be patient and helpful. That was caring and nice – even though he knows she is now vilified and not so popular, he still took the time.

Julie didn’t play the victim after the chants of ‘get Julie out’. She didn’t cry flood of tears, or draw attention to herself because of it. If that had been Colleen, she would have had ‘VICTIM’ written on her forehead and the house would have been designated a flood area, with HM’s having to put their fun on hold to console her. She is the perpetual ‘victim’.
Julie kept her dignity - she’s a tough old bird indeed. But Julian realized that even tough old birds have feelings and he went to be with her for a while. It was a touching scene – bless him. It showed he has a good heart and for that I now want him to win.
I think Julian's playing a dangerous game at the moment, he's trying to straddle both camps but ultimately will have to decide where his real allies lie. I think Julie is the biggest Gameplayer in there and will want to keep Julian onside until it becomes expedient for her to stab him in the back.

No I think Julian should stick with Coleen and Martin, get to the final and let the GBP decide who deserves the winners title...!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:48 AM #12
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Would Julie,had any sympathy if it had been Coleen who got the boos and jeers? would she hellaslike she would have reveled in it ,but Coleen got cheers and survived over 2 others, so tough tittys Julie, you live by the sword,you die by the sword
Old 01-09-2012, 10:52 AM #13
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Why are they? shes in there to be voted for the same as everyone else, she deserves to be nominated,booed and outed
Because everybody, except perhaps Coleen, loved her 15 hours ago. Anybody that votes for her are doing so tactically and are officially more back stabbing and more manipulative than Julie.

It might not happen, I don't think CBB housemates 'play the game' as much as BB housemates. But if anybody does nominate her, then they're fickle losers who shouldn't be trusted.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:53 AM #14
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Are there any Julian fans here tonight?
Yep, big Julian fan here

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:58 AM #15
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
I think Julian's playing a dangerous game at the moment, he's trying to straddle both camps but ultimately will have to decide where his real allies lie. I think Julie is the biggest Gameplayer in there and will want to keep Julian onside until it becomes expedient for her to stab him in the back.

No I think Julian should stick with Coleen and Martin, get to the final and let the GBP decide who deserves the winners title...!!!
Funnily enough Julian is probably the only one in there without a game plan, yes, he wants to stay as long as possible, and like many a comedian I think they need the approval of an audience, and staying helps him there, but that aside I think he matches to the beat of his own drum, and he likes what he like and vice versa, and that doesn't need a game plan. He is just Julian I think Martin is a big player in there and thinks he has the game wrapped up, which sadly I think he has, and one for Julian to avoid if any.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 01-09-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:00 AM #16
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Because everybody, except perhaps Coleen, loved her 15 hours ago. Anybody that votes for her are doing so tactically and are officially more back stabbing and more manipulative than Julie.

It might not happen, I don't think CBB housemates 'play the game' as much as BB housemates. But if anybody does nominate her, then they're fickle losers who shouldn't be trusted.
And SHE wouldnt nominate Coleen if it were her who got the boos? Oh yes she would
Old 01-09-2012, 11:01 AM #17
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:

I think CBB housemates have a more competitive streak than the ordinary BB housemates, I think it is just in there nature for a lot of them and a lot rely on work after it depending on how well they do, and if in the acting profession, will probably pull up on some of that.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:24 AM #18
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And SHE wouldnt nominate Coleen if it were her who got the boos? Oh yes she would
You're not really reading what I'm saying.

Everybody loved Julie
So anybody who nominates her after hearing the boos are manipulative and tactically playing the game.

I'm sure Julie would vote for Coleen and vice versa, but they dislike each other. Its completely irrelevant to my point.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:27 AM #19
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Would Julie,had any sympathy if it had been Coleen who got the boos and jeers? would she hellaslike she would have reveled in it ,but Coleen got cheers and survived over 2 others, so tough tittys Julie, you live by the sword,you die by the sword
Actually chuff, to be fair Julie did, when on her last eviction night Coleen heard the boos from the crowd it was Julie who went straight over to her and comforted her realising how down that had got her.

Never mind the backstabbing both have done as to each other and Coleen iis far worse than Julie because Julie really hasn't said anything that she couldn't say to Coleen's face.Unlike however Coleen who is happy to spout off in the diary room but would rather get hugs from Julie than confront her as to anything.

However, that eviction night it was Julie who went straight to Coleen, then comforted her and hugged her.
She followed that up to by making sure Coleen was okay well after it too, it was why Coleen then said in the diary room,she had been totally wrong as to Julie as she had been really sensitive and supportive towards her since that eviction night.

Unlike Coleen now, who chose not respond to Julie in a similar position last night.
Coleen turned it around then, after the boos, now perhaps the voting viewers will see how selfish Coleen was last night as to Julie and compare the 2 instances and again turn on Coleen.

Mind you when Julie calls,Coleen seems to jump, Julie calls as she sitting on the sofa, ''Coleen,come here'' and over Coleen goes near immediately,then sits down on the sofa with her.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:30 AM #20
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Everybody loved Julie
So anybody who nominates her after hearing the boos are manipulative and tactically playing the game.

I'm sure Julie would vote for Coleen and vice versa, but they dislike each other. Its completely irrelevant to my point.
I hope they ALL nominate her, for whatever reason, she deserves it, but some will stay loyal
Old 01-09-2012, 11:31 AM #21
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Actually chuff, to be fair Julie did, when on her last eviction night Coleen heard the boos from the crowd it was Julie who went straight over to her and comforted her realising how down that had got her.

Never mind the backstabbing both have done as to each other and Coleen iis far worse than Julie because Julie really hasn't said anything that she couldn't say to Coleen's face.Unlike however Coleen who is happy to spout off in the diary room but would rather get hugs from Julie than confront her as to anything.

However, that eviction night it was Julie who went straight to Coleen, then comforted her and hugged her.
She followed that up to by making sure Coleen was okay well after it too, it was why Coleen then said in the diary room,she had been totally wrong as to Julie as she had been really sensitive and supportive towards her since that eviction night.

Unlike Coleen now, who chose not respond to Julie in a similar position last night.
Coleen turned it around then, after the boos, now perhaps the voting viewers will see how selfish Coleen was last night as to Julie and compare the 2 instances and again turn on Coleen.

Mind you when Julie calls,Coleen seems to jump, Julie calls as she sitting on the sofa, ''Coleen,come here'' and over Coleen goes near immediately,then sits down on the sofa with her.
Oh please Joey
Old 01-09-2012, 11:31 AM #22
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:

Everybody loved Julie
So anybody who nominates her after hearing the boos are manipulative and tactically playing the game

I don't mind Julie, and think the CBB team are playing a very clever editing game, however, as much as I don't like the likes of Martin and Coleen in there say, if they nom tactically isn't that what most housemates usually do? Everyone left now will hope to make the final. The only one I doubt will vote tactically is Julian. So yes, your point I have bolded makes sense.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:33 AM #23
Banned

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2012: MK1
CBB 10: Julie Goodyear
Banned

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2012: MK1
CBB 10: Julie Goodyear

Quote:

Everybody loved Julie

I agree with you. If you really like someone in the house, hear them get boos from the moron mob and then decide to nominate them. That makes you a game player.

Some people are so blinded with the jealousy for JG that they won't see reason
Adele Wigglesworthit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:36 AM #24
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
I don't mind Julie, and think the CBB team are playing a very clever editing game, however, as much as I don't like the likes of Martin and Coleen in there say, if they nom tactically isn't that what most housemates usually do? Everyone left now will hope to make the final. The only one I doubt will vote tactically is Julian. So yes, your point I have bolded makes sense.
Funnily enough the part you bolded is what I've been mentioning in every post on this thread! But some other member kept turning around into 'Julies **** and Coleen is awesome, your point is invalid'

I don't love Julie but I know the housemates *did*
Coleen is the only exception, anybody who nominates her are tactically voting and shouldn't be trusted as a friend, and it proves they're not very nice people either.

I'll be watching closely on nomination day to separate the loyal HMs from the gameplayers
Old 01-09-2012, 11:40 AM #25
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh please Joey
Well, are you saying Julie did not go over to Coleen after that night she heard boos and was distressed by them and are you also saying that Coleen didn't then say that because of that,she had been totally wrong as to Julie in the diary room and wanted to turn the boos to cheers.

You did say Julie wouldn't have gone to Coleen in a simlilar situation, I have just pointed out that she did instantly, as all the viewers saw her do too at that time.

Thankfully,the majority of viewers hopefully will have seen Coleen not do so as to Julie,I have no interest in the crowd,they booed Deana for weeks but she never got evicted,I only care how the voting viewers vote and usually it's a world away from the crowds view.

Last edited by joeysteele; 01-09-2012 at 11:41 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
julian, julie, moments, touching