Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:43 AM #26
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrother3232 View Post
Funnily enough the part you bolded is what I've been mentioning in every post on this thread! But some other member kept turning around into 'Julies **** and Coleen is awesome, your point is invalid'

I don't love Julie but I know the housemates *did*
Coleen is the only exception, anybody who nominates her are tactically voting and shouldn't be trusted as a friend, and it proves they're not very nice people either.

I'll be watching closely on nomination day to separate the loyal HMs from the gameplayers
Of course your point is valid. It's just that I think the Julie loathing now, and for some reason the sudden sainting of Coleen who is a sly one, is so strong it will bring opinions like that to the fore no matter how some try to reason in a thread It's the way of the forums I understood where you were coming from in your post. Haven't read the whole thread though.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 01-09-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:44 AM #27
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Well, are you saying Julie did not go over to Coleen after that night she heard boos and was distressed by them and are you also saying that Coleen didn't then say that because of that,she had been totally wrong as to Julie in the diary room and wanted to turn the boos to cheers.

You did say Julie wouldn't have gone to Coleen in a simlilar situation, I have just pointed out that she did instantly, as all the viewers saw her do too at that time.

Thankfully,the majority of viewers hopefully will have seen Coleen not do so as to Julie,I have no interest in the crowd,they booed Deana for weeks but she never got evicted,I only care how the voting viewers vote and usually it's a world away from the crowds view.
I hope its Julie v Coleen this week, see who the voting public like and dislike
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:49 AM #28
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
I hope its Julie v Coleen this week, see who the voting public like and dislike
I believe strongly, with the voting public, Julie would win that.

I even think had say Julian been up this time, rather than Danica or Samantha,he would for sure have stayed over Coleen too, Coleen was fortunate to be up with those 2, Samantha seen as boring and Danica who had long outstayed her time in the house.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:54 AM #29
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

I think it would be nice to see some of the blokes up on Wednesday, give the women a break from evictions. Would love for Lorenzo, Harvey, and Ashley to be up for eviction.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 01-09-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:55 AM #30
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I believe strongly, with the voting public, Julie would win that.

I even think had say Julian been up this time, rather than Danica or Samantha,he would for sure have stayed over Coleen too, Coleen was fortunate to be up with those 2, Samantha seen as boring and Danica who had long outstayed her time in the house.
Lets wait and see,but PLEASE dont put your house on it, its nearly winter and cardboard boxes are bloody draughty
Old 01-09-2012, 01:41 PM #31

Favourites:
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Adam

Favourites:

Quote:
Actually chuff, to be fair Julie did, when on her last eviction night Coleen heard the boos from the crowd it was Julie who went straight over to her and comforted her realising how down that had got her.
blah blah blah
Mind you when Julie calls,Coleen seems to jump, Julie calls as she sitting on the sofa, ''Coleen,come here'' and over Coleen goes near immediately,then sits down on the sofa with her.
Coleen was being polite and didnt sit down on the sofa with her, she sat on a different sofa with her back to julie. Oh and although coleen has called julie (quite justified) names in the diary room julie has deliberate tried to turn other hms against coleen by TELLING LIES and sh1tstirring. Coleen also, in the diary room, at one point thought she had misjudged julie and said so, until julie started being her vile self again.

I have disliked julie since the first night when it was clear that everything she said was very considered and targetted. My opinion hasnt changed even once.
Knitting Nana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:17 PM #32
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knitting Nana View Post
Coleen was being polite and didnt sit down on the sofa with her, she sat on a different sofa with her back to julie. Oh and although coleen has called julie (quite justified) names in the diary room julie has deliberate tried to turn other hms against coleen by TELLING LIES and sh1tstirring. Coleen also, in the diary room, at one point thought she had misjudged julie and said so, until julie started being her vile self again.

I have disliked julie since the first night when it was clear that everything she said was very considered and targetted. My opinion hasnt changed even once.
Very true, its Julie whos been the bitch,Coleen has handled herself very well and a lot better than Julie deserves
Old 01-09-2012, 02:48 PM #33
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knitting Nana View Post

Well it's stretching it a bit to call Coleen polite, however we are on different sides of the fence you prefer Coleen to Julie, I prefer Julie to Coleen.

However, if I disliked someone and had gone about them like Coleen has Julie these last few days, then one thing is sure, there is being polite and being false.

I for sure,if standing up talking to others were then to have someone I had slated and was angry with call to me ''come here''. I certainly would not have gone over at all, I would have likely said I was busy, you come over here.
I repeat as Emma said on bbbots last night, when that clip of Coleen going to Julie was shown, ''when Nana calls she jumps''.

We hear so much that Coleen will say this and do this as to Julie but she does and says nothing.
Like Julie she is hedging bets and talking behind her and others back while not saying a word to her face.

No wonder one of the guys said when nominating Coleen, from what he'd seen on the screen in the God's task, he saw Coleen as a 'pot stirrer'.
Also it is Coleen who has returned to her boring, miserable and old self as she was at the start of the series,Julie is not doing anything at all different from going in the house.

Last edited by joeysteele; 01-09-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:58 PM #34

Quote:
Actually chuff, to be fair Julie did, when on her last eviction night Coleen heard the boos from the crowd it was Julie who went straight over to her and comforted her realising how down that had got her.

Never mind the backstabbing both have done as to each other and Coleen iis far worse than Julie because Julie really hasn't said anything that she couldn't say to Coleen's face.Unlike however Coleen who is happy to spout off in the diary room but would rather get hugs from Julie than confront her as to anything.

However, that eviction night it was Julie who went straight to Coleen, then comforted her and hugged her.
She followed that up to by making sure Coleen was okay well after it too, it was why Coleen then said in the diary room,she had been totally wrong as to Julie as she had been really sensitive and supportive towards her since that eviction night.

Unlike Coleen now, who chose not respond to Julie in a similar position last night.
Coleen turned it around then, after the boos, now perhaps the voting viewers will see how selfish Coleen was last night as to Julie and compare the 2 instances and again turn on Coleen.

Mind you when Julie calls,Coleen seems to jump, Julie calls as she sitting on the sofa, ''Coleen,come here'' and over Coleen goes near immediately,then sits down on the sofa with her.
thankyou so much i totally agree with everything you have said and brilliantly put -some people seem to think its saint coleen and devil woman julie ,i agree that coleen has been more nasty and vindictive than julie so i'm just glad i'm not on my own.
ness is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:12 PM #35
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ness View Post
thankyou so much i totally agree with everything you have said and brilliantly put -some people seem to think its saint coleen and devil woman julie ,i agree that coleen has been more nasty and vindictive than julie so i'm just glad i'm not on my own.
You are certainly not on your own and I would believe even more so as to the voting public too.
Never mind the daft crowd, it is the voting public who decide things really and I dare bet they are more likely behind Julie than Coleen.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:18 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Are there any Julian fans here tonight?
I like Julian. He's not much of a character on the show, but comes across as a decent wise man when shown. Julie is a character, and a legend, but without Julian's wisdom.

Last edited by pcro; 01-09-2012 at 03:19 PM.
pcro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:22 PM #37
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
You are certainly not on your own and I would believe even more so as to the voting public too.
Never mind the daft crowd, it is the voting public who decide things really and I dare bet they are more likely behind Julie than Coleen.
Coleen seems to be getting more snidey again now she has survived another eviction, and her, Martin and another housemate have been dissing Julie it would seem going by twitter. I hope they have, as it will likely be a bit of their downfall now especially if we get to see the same unguarded Coleen who first went into that house.

Old 01-09-2012, 04:49 PM #38
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Coleen seems to be getting more snidey again now she has survived another eviction, and her, Martin and another housemate have been dissing Julie it would seem going by twitter. I hope they have, as it will likely be a bit of their downfall now especially if we get to see the same unguarded Coleen who first went into that house.
Me too, all I have ever seen of Coleen is a prejudiced, snidey and intolerant individual, It must be murder for her smouldering inside while fighting to present a false impression of herself.
Everyone knew Julie was difficult and demanding. Coleen has tried to appear to change but cannot keep it up.

Last edited by joeysteele; 01-09-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:56 PM #39
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Never mind the backstabbing both have done as to each other and Coleen iis far worse than Julie because Julie really hasn't said anything that she couldn't say to Coleen's face.Unlike however Coleen who is happy to spout off in the diary room but would rather get hugs from Julie than confront her as to anything.

However, that eviction night it was Julie who went straight to Coleen, then comforted her and hugged her.
She followed that up to by making sure Coleen was okay well after it too, it was why Coleen then said in the diary room,she had been totally wrong as to Julie as she had been really sensitive and supportive towards her since that eviction night.

Unlike Coleen now, who chose not respond to Julie in a similar position last night.
Coleen turned it around then, after the boos, now perhaps the voting viewers will see how selfish Coleen was last night as to Julie and compare the 2 instances and again turn on Coleen.

I remember that. Coleen went right down my estimation after last night. She seems happy to jump on the hate Julie bandwagon, but will never confront her. She wants to keep her on side for some reason.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:58 PM #40
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I remember that. Coleen went right down my estimation after last night. She seems happy to jump on the hate Julie bandwagon, but will never confront her. She wants to keep her on side for some reason.
Hi Vanessa, absolutely, I agree with all that too.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:49 PM #41

Quote:
I really do hope you are right Joey that the majority of the public are more behind Julie than the dreadful ,self important Coleen self righteous Nolan and as for the chavvy crowd -why were they booing the most entertaining housemate ? What has miseryguts ,sourfaced Nolan done to make anyone laugh -All she's done is winge about julie but ain't got the guts to confront her I would prefer anyone but her to win,even the situation.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:51 PM #42
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I really do hope you are right Joey that the majority of the public are more behind Julie than the dreadful ,self important Coleen self righteous Nolan and as for the chavvy crowd -why were they booing the most entertaining housemate ? What has miseryguts ,sourfaced Nolan done to make anyone laugh -All she's done is winge about julie but ain't got the guts to confront her I would prefer anyone but her to win,even the situation.
I like Julie, because she's funny and entertaining. She has been the star of the show and deserves to win. But i wouldn't mind The Situation winning!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:01 PM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I like Julie, because she's funny and entertaining. She has been the star of the show and deserves to win. But i wouldn't mind The Situation winning!
Spot on about Julie been the star of the show and as Samantha said there's only room for one queen bee and thats Julie .
Old 01-09-2012, 06:02 PM #44
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Spot on about Julie been the star of the show and as Samantha said there's only room for one queen bee and thats Julie .
I like Coleen, but she needs to do more if she wants to win. She's been fairly quiet so far.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:16 PM #45
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Totally agree with your post, especially the last bit I have bolded.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:17 PM #46

Quote:

...we must be watching different programmes...how can you say Julie hasn't said anything she couldn't say to Coleen's face? Did you not hear her refer to Coleen as an 'f#ing twat' under her breath as she walked into the bathroom after a brief exchange in the bedroom? Are you saying Julie would say the same thing to Coleen's face? I think not

You're also saying Julie has been supportive of Coleen since the first eviction night...did you watch the Gods/Mortals task? During that she bad-mouthed Coleen at every opportunity and planted the thought that she was a 'pot stirrer' in the minds of the very gullable Harvey & Ashley. How is that being supportive?
Old 01-09-2012, 06:20 PM #47
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmacs View Post
...we must be watching different programmes...how can you say Julie hasn't said anything she couldn't say to Coleen's face? Did you not hear her refer to Coleen as an 'f#ing twat' under her breath as she walked into the bathroom after a brief exchange in the bedroom? Are you saying Julie would say the same thing to Coleen's face? I think not

You're also saying Julie has been supportive of Coleen since the first eviction night...did you watch the Gods/Mortals task? During that she bad-mouthed Coleen at every opportunity and planted the thought that she was a 'pot stirrer' in the minds of the very gullable Harvey & Ashley. How is that being supportive?
Well said !!!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:52 PM #48
-

-

Julie and Julian How about we get a bit more on-topic?
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:26 PM #49

Favourites:

Favourites:

After watching tonight's hl show I rest my case.

Foul mouthed threat towards the 'silly girls shouting outside'.
Knitting Nana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:54 PM #50
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmacs View Post

Actually,yes I can see Julie saying that to Coleen's face.I actually think Coleen has already heard it anyway to be saying the things she has as to Julie, the point is they are both getting at each other.

I did not say what you say by the way, I said that on the eviction night when Coleen was saved ,Julie went straight over to her after that,hugged her and then she clearly did for a good while after that be supportive to Coleen because even days later,Coleen was in the diary room saying she had been totally wrong as to Julie.
That Julie had been really nice to her since the eviction night.

That I am sorry is fact,that is also what I said,I never said Julie had been nice to Coleen since the very first eviction night at all,only after her own when she was saved and Julie went straight over to hug her and support her.
It was also one of the guys who when nominating Coleen,said he was doing so becuase from what he'd seen on the screen in the God's room,he now saw her as a 'pot stirrer'.
Another fact.

Please don't read more into my statements.I wouldn't dream of twisting others statements just because they were stating facts or info I didn't like or want to hear even.

We probably are watching 2 different series though from our different perspectives of the housemates we like and don't.
I prefer though to state facts as I believe them to be.

Last edited by joeysteele; 01-09-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
julian, julie, moments, touching