Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:15 AM #101
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Funnily enough i have warmed to Danica more and more as time went on. She clearly has flirtation issues and her job is undeniably dodgy but she comes across as a warm and friendly, authentic human being. And, no I don't want to have sex with her.

What this tread highlights nicely, is that lots of women don't automatically HATE other women just because they are attractive, and lots of the hatred towards Danica appears to be coming from the kind of males who can usually find something to hate about most women.
realitytvsux is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:22 AM #102

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitytvsux View Post
Funnily enough i have warmed to Danica more and more as time went on. She clearly has flirtation issues and her job is undeniably dodgy but she comes across as a warm and friendly, authentic human being. And, no I don't want to have sex with her.

What this tread highlights nicely, is that lots of women don't automatically HATE other women just because they are attractive, and lots of the hatred towards Danica appears to be coming from the kind of males who can usually find something to hate about most women.
My anger re this former CBB HM has never stemmed from any sort of jealousy re her quite stunning looks, no I find her morality questionable , her antics in the house offensive, and all in all she has portrayed women in a very bad light.
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:30 AM #103
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
My anger re this former CBB HM has never stemmed from any sort of jealousy re her quite stunning looks, no I find her morality questionable , her antics in the house offensive, and all in all she has portrayed women in a very bad light.

I agree, she has. She admitted her 'toying' with the boys was over the top. I don't think you should just be able to get away with blithely apologising if you intend to carrying on with the same behaviour but would give her the benefit of the doubt.

Julie's behaviour portrayed women in an equally bad light in my opinion - lying, scheming, bitching...

And yet, if you take the women out of the equation, the men were just as dull as ditchwater
Old 02-09-2012, 11:06 AM #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitytvsux View Post

...I agree, I'm a women and I've always admired, cared for and enjoyed being with 'good people' regardless of their sex. Woman do not automatically 'hate' other woman because they are beautiful (it really is only skin deep and the lovely thing about Danica is that she appears to a very likable and, as you say, genuinely nice girl), however if Samantha is right then 'women just don't like other women'...and beauty is the main cause of this 'certainty'. (ironically she's being the very thing to the girls that she says other women are to her) Also, there seem to be members here (who say they are males) filled with vitriol and bitterness towards Danica which reveals a lot about about their relationship with women in general, IMO

Last edited by Madmacs; 02-09-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Madmacs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:51 PM #105
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmacs View Post
...I agree, I'm a women and I've always admired, cared for and enjoyed being with 'good people' regardless of their sex. Woman do not automatically 'hate' other woman because they are beautiful (it really is only skin deep and the lovely thing about Danica is that she appears to a very likable and, as you say, genuinely nice girl), however if Samantha is right then 'women just don't like other women'...and beauty is the main cause of this 'certainty'. (ironically she's being the very thing to the girls that she says other women are to her) Also, there seem to be members here (who say they are males) filled with vitriol and bitterness towards Danica which reveals a lot about about their relationship with women in general, IMO
I agree with you too , we can all appreciate each other's inner beauty regardless of sex and a bit of outer beauty doesn't go amiss either. It was interesting that Sam accused Julian of being misogynistic; I'm afraid that's exactly what she is, she appears to have a deep hatred and fear of other women.
I'm afraid i can't possibly comment on the bitterness of some of the male posters - already been in trouble for that
Old 02-09-2012, 02:02 PM #106
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Sam Brick being the journalist who bleated on in her article about she herself having so much sex appeal and was so attractive to men, that other women hated her.... that she had men unknown to her, rushing out to suddenly present her with bouquets etc.....

Hilarious !!

Sam Brick reminds me of a blonde version of Angie Watts - Dirty Dens wife from Eastenders from years gone by !!
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:54 PM #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
I think the hrmc wont be interested in gifts.
Hope not or bang goes birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas(or Yule Tide whichever you prefer)

Hope people realise they can only give gifts of money of a certain amount to their children.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:08 PM #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimisticcynic View Post
I find her extremely attractive but equally repugnant. She'd probably walk away with the deeds to my house and I'd only stop grinning like a dick when it sank in a few days later that I was back living with my parents.
Now there you have it, spot on.
It is Danica's fault because men find her irrisistable.

I just cannot see how she is any different from the thousands of actors and actresses and popstars who grace our screens. They are showered with gifts from fans. The Royal Family are given gifts where ever they go.
None of these men have to send Danica anything. They do it because they want to.
Lorenzo and Mike were ridiculous but given the chance both would date her.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:59 AM #109

Well if Danica got 6k then I think that rubbishes the rumour that Samantha got 25k.
Jord is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
danica, nowt, £6000