Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TiBB Does The Apprentice Forum-based 'The Apprentice' game.

View Poll Results: Who has written the best PR?
DrunkerThanMoses 7 41.18%
DrunkerThanMoses
7 41.18%
Apple202 1 5.88%
Apple202
1 5.88%
Munchkins 4 23.53%
Munchkins
4 23.53%
Jamie585 3 17.65%
Jamie585
3 17.65%
Roy Mars III 2 11.76%
Roy Mars III
2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-11-2012, 09:58 PM #1

Default TIBB Apprentice 3 - Team Prospect: PR Articles [VOTE NOW]

Tibb's Apprentice, Task 5.

DrunkerThanMoses -
Spoiler:

“YOU WORKED IN THE WHITEHOUSE… AS WHAT, A CLEANER?”- Piers Morgan

The REAL Piers Morgan!

“Have another drink Piers”; “Your children hate you Piers”; these are just some of the low blow comments the unpleasant individual Omarosa screamed at
Piers Morgan during his time on The Celebrity Apprentice. His response to her; “Sorry I know you’re a Celebrity, I just never heard of you”;
“You Worked in the Whitehouse, as what a cleaner?”; “We fought two world wars, we never had to deal with this” (Pointing to Omarosa).

And what happened to both? Piers justifiably went on to win the show, while Omarosa only came
sixth (and frankly lucky to get that far), and now she is once again trying for the third time to win the apprentice in a new all-stars addition.
But what does this show; this shows that Piers is quirky and hilarious funny, bringing even Omarosa the queen bitch of The Apprentice Season One to tears.
At one point in the show she even goes so low that she indicts that Piers is gay; in response Morgan kissed the handsome country singer
Trace Adkins on the face just to show he is comfortable with his sexuality.

Winning The Celebrity Apprentice meant Morgan won $754, 300 for his chosen charity the Intrepid Fallen Hero’s Fund.
This shows Morgan is very committed to raising money to charity, in particular heroes who were injured in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
Morgan is also very opinionated and often has arguments with other celebrities no one cares about like wash-up comedian
Ian Hislop, ghastly creature Jeremy Clarkson and the sad old slapper singer called Madonna.
But of course his main rival in the last few years has been Lord Alan Sugar; a frankly poor man’s version of the great Sir Alan ShuGrrr.

Piers Morgan is also a very successful Television personality, often brining in high ratings for successful worldwide hits like America’s Got Talent and Britain’s Got Talent,
and after leaving both shows, viewers took a negative view towards the shows. Morgan is so liked by the public that he was picked as the host of Piers Morgan Tonight ,
a show that replaced the long running and popular show Larry King Live after Larry King retired.
Piers’ is also a family man who is great father to his children Spencer, Stanley, Albert and Elise and his beautiful wife Celia Walden.
He is so passionate for his family that he threatened to quit The Celebrity Apprentice after Omarosa starting talking nonsense about Piers’ family and children.

So Piers Morgan is an honest individual, who is wittily hilarious, charitable and a successful television personality,
who works hard to defend his family and his own integrity.
As an added bonus to show how amazing Piers Morgan is, here is a video of his fights against Omarosa. Thank You for reading
and have a nice half hour of watching Piers Morgan at his best.

- DrunkerThanMoses

Apple202-
Spoiler:

Jessica Ellen Cornish

Jessica Ellen Cornish, otherwise and more commonly known by her stage name of Jessie J, is a brand new artist who is currently riding a wave of international success with her first album, ‘Who You Are’, and it’s tremendous achievements in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. A positive role model for teenagers and children everywhere, Cornish is openly bisexual and much of her music is based around her own experiences in life, with heavy topics such as bullying and death all being presented in a way that teens can associate with, which has built her up a huge fanbase.

Despite her obvious appeal Cornish did not take the fast track into fame, but decided to take a more credible, and impressive, route, by writing songs for global superstars such as Miley Cyrus and Chris Brown. The hit song ‘Party in the USA’, by Cyrus, was written by Cornish herself and symbolises Cornish’s ingenuity in all fields of the music business.

Following on from this, Cornish was signed to Lava Records, in a joint deal Universal Records. She released her first single, ‘Do It Like A Dude’, in late 2010 and it rocketed to #2 on the Official UK charts. Her second single, the hugely popular ‘Price Tag’ then took this one step further, and went right to the top of the UK Charts upon release. The Great British Public had fallen in love, and nothing was going to stop Jessie now.

Her debut album, ‘Who You Are’ sold a massive 105,000 sales in just its first week of release in the UK alone, with critics proclaiming she will be one of “the biggest and coolest UK female artists for decades," and lauding the album as “"cheeky, relevant, and fresh”. That wasn’t all for Jessie yet though, and with an album that was “distinctly transatlantic”, Cornish set her sights on countries afar.

And with a bang, she landed herself numerous chart hits all over the world, bagging top 10 hits with singles Price Tag and Domino in the US, Canada and Australia, along with Who You Are soaring to #4 in Australia, #6 in Canada and #11 in the biggest market in the world, the US. She had become a global phenomenon, and the power of her melisma’s were capturing the hearts of millions all around the world.

As of 2012, Cornish has returned to the UK to judge on the Voice, offering her well respected critique to numerous starlets, and cementing herself again as a key figure in the Music Industry, if her total of 11 million singles and 2.5 million albums sales was not enough to convince people…

What’s yet to come for Jessie? Well, currently she is recording her second studio album, and has an upcoming tour starting early 2013, named ‘The Heartbeats Tour’ after her legion of adoring fans, who she has aptly named ‘Heartbeats’.

This video, made by a fan, demonstrates the vocal power that graces her debut album ‘Who You Are’.

Munchkins -
Spoiler:

Kristen Stewart

"Homewrecker" "Ugly" "Emotionless" "*****"

Some of the many words, used to describe young 22 Year old american actress Kristen Stewart, who is best known for playing Bella Swan, in the immensely popular "Twilight" Series. She has also starred in a range of other films such as "Zathura" "Adventure Land" and "Snow White and the Huntsman"
Born on the 9th April 1990, Kristen Stewart was born in Los Angeles, California, she has one older brother Cameron.
When she was very young, her family relocated to Colorado, where they lived for several years before moving back to Los Angeles, her acting career began when she was 8 years old, and she was eventually cast in the role of Sam Jennings in the "Safety of Objects", upon completing this film she landed a part in the film the Panic room, she received numerous praise for her performance, and as a result was nominated for a Young artist award

So where Did it all go wrong?
Since the casting of Twilight, Kristen has received numerous bad press:
"But Kristen Stewart, the 19-year-old who plays the lead role of Bella Swan in the "Twilight" films, looked miserable, Valle recalled"
Why should Kristen be lambasted, due to her demeanor? it hardly seems far that she has been personally attacked due to her appearance
In an interview with The New York Times published over the weekend, Stewart said she's bothered by the public's expectation that she should open up simply because she's an actress: "What really kills me — it really rips me up — is when people think I'm abrasive, inconsiderate or ungrateful because I don't go outside in a bikini and wave to the paparazzi.
Surely being slightly more withdrawn is not a negative thing?

And then came the affair, followed by a bigger onslaught of criticism and negative press.. Once again whilst i don't think many people, condone affairs and i believe most would say it is pretty despicable, Kristen's situation once again shows the injustice of the world, where men with affairs are not as harshly viewed, but for women they are immediately judged and perceived as Sluts
Even with the amount of apologies Kristen has issued, saying she is "sincerely sorry" it seem she will forever be tainted, and the criticism will continue
Is someone really a malicious hateful person inside, due to an affair, i do not condone it, but she is young, and made a mistake, can you live saying you have not made a mistake in your life?
It takes two to tango, and Rupert does not seem to have received half the bad press Kristen has had, yet again showing societies double standards..
Kristen Stewart, does not deserve the criticism she has had, and her good work seems largely unnoticed, such as her determination to help girls in the sex trafficking trade
the actress is determined to do something good with the cash- she wants to set up a network of halfway houses to help those who are struggling get back on their feet – a cause Kristen saw first-hand while researching for a role as a runaway from a sex slave trafficking ring.

“That would be amazing,” she continued. “Right now it’s the thing I feel most connected to.”

So before you continue to judge Kristen, and the regretful choices she has made, i ask you to think to yourself, are you free of sin?

Jamie585-
Spoiler:

"Get off your backside and get a job", “We all make mistakes. The best thing to do is to learn from that and move on.", “I'm only being honest"

These are some of the inspirational quotes that come to mind when we think of Jeremy Kyle.

This man has been one of the main reasons that the rate of low self-esteem has dropped dramatically. His show offers help to people who desperately need it; here are some examples of these unfortunate people, who provide us with hope:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Due to these people appearing on the show, it has helped many people of our nation and around the world realize that their problems will never get as bad as the people who appear on the Jeremy Kyle show. Therefore, he is helping improve the life and confidence of many people in the world, showing us that Mr Jeremy Kyle isn’t just a man of advice, that he is also a life saver. Helping people get over there confidence issues, Inspirational.

Here is a piece of writing Jeremy Kyle wrote, which is from his book ‘I’m only being honest’.

‘I try and give each person I meet on the show the self-same opportunity to improve their lives, I realize it may not always seem to be the case but at the first time of meeting a guest, I care about them and their problems. And moreover I care passionately about the help we can offer them.’ Jeremy obviously cares about the people he’s helping, yes sometimes he can go a little overboard and could be seen as rude, but people need to know the truth, and if he isn’t going to give it to them, then who will? In my eyes, I think he is saving many peoples relationships and potentially their lives.

Jeremy is an admitted gambler, he says:
‘I didn’t realize it at the time but, looking back, I can see there was a time in my life when gambling was more in control of me than I was of it.’ Many people say that he is a ‘hypocrite’ for doing the show when he has problems himself, but if you think a little harder; Jeremy is the best man for the job. He knows what they’re feeling and knows what it takes to help them out.

My view is that Jeremy can be very brutal with his words and I can understand why people may think of him as a ‘bully’, but He has helped so many people with his show and advice. He has potentially saved lives as well. People, who came on the show with drug addictions, have shown a massive improvement after appearing on Jeremy’s show, and some have completely stopped. These results show us that maybe he can be brutal and say some nasty things, but in the long run it will really help people get over their addictions.

Here is a clip of Jeremy’s show, him helping out a woman who has a drug addiction, which has ruined hers and her children’s lives. This shows that people’s lives can change due to a little help from Jeremy.

Roy Mars III -
Spoiler:

My Good Friend Mitt Romney

Some people are natural born winners. They seem to be able to overcome any obstacle put in their way no matter how hard. While Mitt Romney may not be one of these people, he stills get an A for effort.

People are always asking me about Mitt and what makes him so charismatic and likeable. I always find this a hard question to answer since there just are so many things that make Mitt the wonderful guy he is. But I will try to tackle this daunting task just for you.

First let us talk about his childhood. Mitt’s childhood was filled with hardship after hardship. From things like having a gassy limbo driver as a child or his mother never buying the correct brand of caviar he liked, Mitt’s life was personal trial after personal trial. But like similar men before him such as Gandhi or Martin Luther King Jr. Mitt rose from the ashes of hardship to be the soaring Phoenix that he is today.

Needless to say, Romney came out adolescence with fire in his soul. After running a few successful businesses like it was child’s play, he turned his attention to politics. This was a man on a mission. He saw the America needed a hero, and he was glad to fill this role. First he became Governor of Massachusetts, some say winning the state with 99% of the vote (Note: Figures are unconfirmed). After he ran the state wonderfully for a few years, he knew it was time to become American’s captain. So he ran for president. He was unsuccessful in getting the nominee the first time around, but many said this was his strategy all along. And to no one’s surprise he was the nominee for the 2012 presidential race.

Now this is where the story gets a little dark, folks. Our hero Mitt who has nothing but virtue and goodness in his soul is not prepared for what is about to come his way. Obama, the evilest man to ever walk the earth, would stop at nothing in tarnishing the great name of Mitt. Of course, Mitt was too good of a guy to run the same kind of campaign, so the people were tricked. Obama won the 2012 race and American died.

But wait! This is just the second act in a three act play. Mitt has dealt with hardship before. He will fight again. In the next four years, Romney will build himself stronger, faster, and harder. In four years, evil Obama has no chance of against Romney.

2016 will be the rematch.

Romney v.s. Obama.

I, for one, can’t wait for the fight.

Last edited by Jamie585; 14-11-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Jamie585 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 10:07 PM #2
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

You need to post everyones entry in the OP please Jamie.

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 10:08 PM #3

Okay shall i spoiler them?
Jamie585 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 10:12 PM #4
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Yes please

Please vote for the article you like best. Everyone can vote - the candidates may vote in the opposite teams poll but not their own.

This vote is for immunity from the Boardroom for this task.

Good luck all. Poll will close at approx 4.30 pm tomorrow and I will require nominations ASAP after that.

Also, this thread will be moved to chat and games where it will be noticed more.

Last edited by Kate!; 13-11-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old 13-11-2012, 10:22 PM #5
for those who've fallen

Favourites (more):
BB14: Hazel
BB13: Deana
for those who've fallen

Favourites (more):

Jamie do you want me to make one in the C+G forum with all the quotes?
Apple202 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 10:27 PM #6
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):

What the hell is going on here where are the articles :L
Old 13-11-2012, 10:28 PM #7
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Somebody post them and I'll edit them in, I can't access your forum to do it myself.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 13-11-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 10:28 PM #8
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):

I think Jamie is editing Original Post now

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 10:29 PM #9
for those who've fallen

Favourites (more):
for those who've fallen

Favourites (more):

I'll quote them now
Old 13-11-2012, 10:29 PM #10
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):

Yeah according to who on line, Jamie is editing the post

Old 13-11-2012, 10:30 PM #11
for those who've fallen

Favourites (more):
for those who've fallen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses View Post

Contestants...each of you must write a positive PR article of between 300 and 500 words for just one of the finalists in TiBBs Public Enemy 2012 as hosted recently by Shaun. This article should be written with the purpose of presenting your chosen person in a good light and putting positive spin on them to endear them once again to the public (even if you loathe them ) Each team member must write about a different person, and you must decide among yourselves how to allocate this. There are 14 "celebrities" to choose from...

Kristen Stewart - Munchkins
Piers Morgan - DrunkerThanMoses
Rick Santorum
Natalie Cassidy
Axl Rose
Liam Gallagher
Danny Dyer
Jessie J - Apple202
Jeremy Kyle - Jamie585
Billi Bhatti
Perez Hilton
Chris Moyles
Mitt Romney - Roy Mars III
Chris Brown

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=202269

Once you have all written your articles, one of you must post them all in one thread within the creative writing forum entitled Team Pioneer/Prospect PR Articles. A poll will be added to each thread and a forum vote taken to determine who has written the best piece on each team. This person will win immunity from the firing after the next task, as usual however they will still be expected to fully participate.

You all have until midnight tomorrow to complete this task. Good luck!
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses View Post

“YOU WORKED IN THE WHITEHOUSE… AS WHAT, A CLEANER?”- Piers Morgan

The REAL Piers Morgan!

“Have another drink Piers”; “Your children hate you Piers”; these are just some of the low blow comments the unpleasant individual Omarosa screamed at
Piers Morgan during his time on The Celebrity Apprentice. His response to her; “Sorry I know you’re a Celebrity, I just never heard of you”;
“You Worked in the Whitehouse, as what a cleaner?”; “We fought two world wars, we never had to deal with this” (Pointing to Omarosa).

And what happened to both? Piers justifiably went on to win the show, while Omarosa only came
sixth (and frankly lucky to get that far), and now she is once again trying for the third time to win the apprentice in a new all-stars addition.
But what does this show; this shows that Piers is quirky and hilarious funny, bringing even Omarosa the queen bitch of The Apprentice Season One to tears.
At one point in the show she even goes so low that she indicts that Piers is gay; in response Morgan kissed the handsome country singer
Trace Adkins on the face just to show he is comfortable with his sexuality.

Winning The Celebrity Apprentice meant Morgan won $754, 300 for his chosen charity the Intrepid Fallen Hero’s Fund.
This shows Morgan is very committed to raising money to charity, in particular heroes who were injured in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
Morgan is also very opinionated and often has arguments with other celebrities no one cares about like wash-up comedian
Ian Hislop, ghastly creature Jeremy Clarkson and the sad old slapper singer called Madonna.
But of course his main rival in the last few years has been Lord Alan Sugar; a frankly poor man’s version of the great Sir Alan ShuGrrr.

Piers Morgan is also a very successful Television personality, often brining in high ratings for successful worldwide hits like America’s Got Talent and Britain’s Got Talent,
and after leaving both shows, viewers took a negative view towards the shows. Morgan is so liked by the public that he was picked as the host of Piers Morgan Tonight ,
a show that replaced the long running and popular show Larry King Live after Larry King retired.
Piers’ is also a family man who is great father to his children Spencer, Stanley, Albert and Elise and his beautiful wife Celia Walden.
He is so passionate for his family that he threatened to quit The Celebrity Apprentice after Omarosa starting talking nonsense about Piers’ family and children.

So Piers Morgan is an honest individual, who is wittily hilarious, charitable and a successful television personality,
who works hard to defend his family and his own integrity.
As an added bonus to show how amazing Piers Morgan is, here is a video of his fights against Omarosa. Thank You for reading
and have a nice half hour of watching Piers Morgan at his best.

- DrunkerThanMoses

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple202 View Post
Jessica Ellen Cornish

Jessica Ellen Cornish, otherwise and more commonly known by her stage name of Jessie J, is a brand new artist who is currently riding a wave of international success with her first album, ‘Who You Are’, and it’s tremendous achievements in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. A positive role model for teenagers and children everywhere, Cornish is openly bisexual and much of her music is based around her own experiences in life, with heavy topics such as bullying and death all being presented in a way that teens can associate with, which has built her up a huge fanbase.

Despite her obvious appeal Cornish did not take the fast track into fame, but decided to take a more credible, and impressive, route, by writing songs for global superstars such as Miley Cyrus and Chris Brown. The hit song ‘Party in the USA’, by Cyrus, was written by Cornish herself and symbolises Cornish’s ingenuity in all fields of the music business.

Following on from this, Cornish was signed to Lava Records, in a joint deal Universal Records. She released her first single, ‘Do It Like A Dude’, in late 2010 and it rocketed to #2 on the Official UK charts. Her second single, the hugely popular ‘Price Tag’ then took this one step further, and went right to the top of the UK Charts upon release. The Great British Public had fallen in love, and nothing was going to stop Jessie now.

Her debut album, ‘Who You Are’ sold a massive 105,000 sales in just its first week of release in the UK alone, with critics proclaiming she will be one of “the biggest and coolest UK female artists for decades," and lauding the album as “"cheeky, relevant, and fresh”. That wasn’t all for Jessie yet though, and with an album that was “distinctly transatlantic”, Cornish set her sights on countries afar.

And with a bang, she landed herself numerous chart hits all over the world, bagging top 10 hits with singles Price Tag and Domino in the US, Canada and Australia, along with Who You Are soaring to #4 in Australia, #6 in Canada and #11 in the biggest market in the world, the US. She had become a global phenomenon, and the power of her melisma’s were capturing the hearts of millions all around the world.

As of 2012, Cornish has returned to the UK to judge on the Voice, offering her well respected critique to numerous starlets, and cementing herself again as a key figure in the Music Industry, if her total of 11 million singles and 2.5 million albums sales was not enough to convince people…

What’s yet to come for Jessie? Well, currently she is recording her second studio album, and has an upcoming tour starting early 2013, named ‘The Heartbeats Tour’ after her legion of adoring fans, who she has aptly named ‘Heartbeats’.

This video, made by a fan, demonstrates the vocal power that graces her debut album ‘Who You Are’.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
Kristen Stewart

"Homewrecker" "Ugly" "Emotionless" "*****"

Some of the many words, used to describe young 22 Year old american actress Kristen Stewart, who is best known for playing Bella Swan, in the immensely popular "Twilight" Series. She has also starred in a range of other films such as "Zathura" "Adventure Land" and "Snow White and the Huntsman"
Born on the 9th April 1990, Kristen Stewart was born in Los Angeles, California, she has one older brother Cameron.
When she was very young, her family relocated to Colorado, where they lived for several years before moving back to Los Angeles, her acting career began when she was 8 years old, and she was eventually cast in the role of Sam Jennings in the "Safety of Objects", upon completing this film she landed a part in the film the Panic room, she received numerous praise for her performance, and as a result was nominated for a Young artist award

So where Did it all go wrong?
Since the casting of Twilight, Kristen has received numerous bad press:
"But Kristen Stewart, the 19-year-old who plays the lead role of Bella Swan in the "Twilight" films, looked miserable, Valle recalled"
Why should Kristen be lambasted, due to her demeanor? it hardly seems far that she has been personally attacked due to her appearance
In an interview with The New York Times published over the weekend, Stewart said she's bothered by the public's expectation that she should open up simply because she's an actress: "What really kills me — it really rips me up — is when people think I'm abrasive, inconsiderate or ungrateful because I don't go outside in a bikini and wave to the paparazzi.
Surely being slightly more withdrawn is not a negative thing?

And then came the affair, followed by a bigger onslaught of criticism and negative press.. Once again whilst i don't think many people, condone affairs and i believe most would say it is pretty despicable, Kristen's situation once again shows the injustice of the world, where men with affairs are not as harshly viewed, but for women they are immediately judged and perceived as Sluts
Even with the amount of apologies Kristen has issued, saying she is "sincerely sorry" it seem she will forever be tainted, and the criticism will continue
Is someone really a malicious hateful person inside, due to an affair, i do not condone it, but she is young, and made a mistake, can you live saying you have not made a mistake in your life?
It takes two to tango, and Rupert does not seem to have received half the bad press Kristen has had, yet again showing societies double standards..
Kristen Stewart, does not deserve the criticism she has had, and her good work seems largely unnoticed, such as her determination to help girls in the sex trafficking trade
the actress is determined to do something good with the cash- she wants to set up a network of halfway houses to help those who are struggling get back on their feet – a cause Kristen saw first-hand while researching for a role as a runaway from a sex slave trafficking ring.

“That would be amazing,” she continued. “Right now it’s the thing I feel most connected to.”

So before you continue to judge Kristen, and the regretful choices she has made, i ask you to think to yourself, are you free of sin?

-Munchkins
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie585 View Post
"Get off your backside and get a job", “We all make mistakes. The best thing to do is to learn from that and move on.", “I'm only being honest"

These are some of the inspirational quotes that come to mind when we think of Jeremy Kyle.

This man has been one of the main reasons that the rate of low self-esteem has dropped dramatically. His show offers help to people who desperately need it; here are some examples of these unfortunate people, who provide us with hope:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Due to these people appearing on the show, it has helped many people of our nation and around the world realize that their problems will never get as bad as the people who appear on the Jeremy Kyle show. Therefore, he is helping improve the life and confidence of many people in the world, showing us that Mr Jeremy Kyle isn’t just a man of advice, that he is also a life saver. Helping people get over there confidence issues, Inspirational.

Here is a piece of writing Jeremy Kyle wrote, which is from his book ‘I’m only being honest’.

‘I try and give each person I meet on the show the self-same opportunity to improve their lives, I realize it may not always seem to be the case but at the first time of meeting a guest, I care about them and their problems. And moreover I care passionately about the help we can offer them.’ Jeremy obviously cares about the people he’s helping, yes sometimes he can go a little overboard and could be seen as rude, but people need to know the truth, and if he isn’t going to give it to them, then who will? In my eyes, I think he is saving many peoples relationships and potentially their lives.

Jeremy is an admitted gambler, he says:
‘I didn’t realize it at the time but, looking back, I can see there was a time in my life when gambling was more in control of me than I was of it.’ Many people say that he is a ‘hypocrite’ for doing the show when he has problems himself, but if you think a little harder; Jeremy is the best man for the job. He knows what they’re feeling and knows what it takes to help them out.

My view is that Jeremy can be very brutal with his words and I can understand why people may think of him as a ‘bully’, but He has helped so many people with his show and advice. He has potentially saved lives as well. People, who came on the show with drug addictions, have shown a massive improvement after appearing on Jeremy’s show, and some have completely stopped. These results show us that maybe he can be brutal and say some nasty things, but in the long run it will really help people get over their addictions.

Here is a clip of Jeremy’s show, him helping out a woman who has a drug addiction, which has ruined hers and her children’s lives. This shows that people’s lives can change due to a little help from Jeremy.

-Jamie585

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Mars III View Post

My Good Friend Mitt Romney

Some people are natural born winners. They seem to be able to overcome any obstacle put in their way no matter how hard. While Mitt Romney may not be one of these people, he stills get an A for effort.

People are always asking me about Mitt and what makes him so charismatic and likeable. I always find this a hard question to answer since there just are so many things that make Mitt the wonderful guy he is. But I will try to tackle this daunting task just for you.

First let us talk about his childhood. Mitt’s childhood was filled with hardship after hardship. From things like having a gassy limbo driver as a child or his mother never buying the correct brand of caviar he liked, Mitt’s life was personal trial after personal trial. But like similar men before him such as Gandhi or Martin Luther King Jr. Mitt rose from the ashes of hardship to be the soaring Phoenix that he is today.

Needless to say, Romney came out adolescence with fire in his soul. After running a few successful businesses like it was child’s play, he turned his attention to politics. This was a man on a mission. He saw the America needed a hero, and he was glad to fill this role. First he became Governor of Massachusetts, some say winning the state with 99% of the vote (Note: Figures are unconfirmed). After he ran the state wonderfully for a few years, he knew it was time to become American’s captain. So he ran for president. He was unsuccessful in getting the nominee the first time around, but many said this was his strategy all along. And to no one’s surprise he was the nominee for the 2012 presidential race.

Now this is where the story gets a little dark, folks. Our hero Mitt who has nothing but virtue and goodness in his soul is not prepared for what is about to come his way. Obama, the evilest man to ever walk the earth, would stop at nothing in tarnishing the great name of Mitt. Of course, Mitt was too good of a guy to run the same kind of campaign, so the people were tricked. Obama won the 2012 race and American died.

But wait! This is just the second act in a three act play. Mitt has dealt with hardship before. He will fight again. In the next four years, Romney will build himself stronger, faster, and harder. In four years, evil Obama has no chance of against Romney.

2016 will be the rematch.

Romney v.s. Obama.

I, for one, can’t wait for the fight.

1st one is DTM
2nd one is me
3rd is munchkins
4th is jamie
5th is roy

Last edited by Apple202; 13-11-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Old 13-11-2012, 10:33 PM #12
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

ok, I don't now what jamie is doing, but everytime I try edit it, he edits also and stops me doing anything.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Old 13-11-2012, 10:35 PM #13
xo

Favourites (more):

xo

Favourites (more):

Apple spoiler them
Old 13-11-2012, 10:35 PM #14
for those who've fallen

Favourites (more):
for those who've fallen

Favourites (more):

oh right ahha thanks for helping though ben
Old 13-11-2012, 10:36 PM #15
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Nay bother, hopefully he'll be done soon.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by Benjamin; 13-11-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old 13-11-2012, 10:37 PM #16
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):

Yes thank you turtle ben

Old 13-11-2012, 10:39 PM #17
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Is our team allowed to vote in your poll?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 13-11-2012, 10:40 PM #18
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):

No Kate said everyone can vote bar the 10 candidates

Old 13-11-2012, 10:41 PM #19
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Candidates may vote in the other teams poll. Just not their own. I'll edit what I said. No reason why you shouldn't

Old 13-11-2012, 10:41 PM #20
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Oh, that's a shame.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 13-11-2012, 10:41 PM #21
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Oh, yay.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 13-11-2012, 10:42 PM #22

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Derrick

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Derrick

we are missing valuable voting time here people
Old 13-11-2012, 10:42 PM #23
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Where's the poll on this thread?
Old 13-11-2012, 10:43 PM #24
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

What is jamie doing, it's been over 30 minutes now?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by Benjamin; 13-11-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 13-11-2012, 10:44 PM #25
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

No one can vote without a poll.

Bookmark/share this topic