Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB11 Celebrity Big Brother 11 on Channel 5, shown January 2013. Discuss here.

Old 25-01-2013, 06:47 PM #26
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
What really is shocking that you still cannot grasp that not everyone agrees with you! Yes they may be entertaining, but they are STILL arseholes, I prefer someone NICE to win & that is my opinion which I am perfectly entitled to thanks
Well I've not seen you admit they're entertaining before, so at least that's a step in the right direction eh? you'll get there eventually.

Wanting someone nice to win is still illogical though if they're not entertaining. As Patrick said the other day, we're not awarding someone the Nobel Peace Prize. It's a TV show, the most entertaining one should win. You wouldn't have had a show without them.

Last edited by Jack_; 25-01-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 06:51 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
I would have been happy for him to win but im sorry he has left the house and had way to much contact with the outside world.

A BB contestant should earn their trophy and he has not.

Speidi however have stuck it out for the full 3 weeks and thats why i will be voting for them.
What about the almost week they spent in the basement refusing to come back to the house, refusing to do the tasks etc, how is that playing the game all the way, Most of us arent taken in by the fiction the other night they are repulsive. In fact if they do win they will just gloat about how stupid and gullible the brit fans are.
linn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 06:54 PM #28
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Well I've not seen you admit they're entertaining before, so at least that's a step in the right direction eh? you'll get there eventually.

Wanting someone nice to win is still illogical though if they're not entertaining. As Patrick said the other day, we're not awarding someone the Nobel Peace Prize. It's a TV show, the most entertaining one should win. You wouldn't have had a show without them.
Well you should pay more attention to my posts as I have always said they make good TV, I just don't like them...

It may seem illogical to you, but that's MY opinion & nice people can be entertaining too...
Old 25-01-2013, 06:54 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post

It is not entertaining if it is vile and vicious and had to be engineered for them.
And plllleassse you are not one of those people who are calling them intelligent. They are morons. He says anything and she repeats it in that silly little girl whine. BOO BOOhttp://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/smilies/sleep.gif
linn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
#voterylan, hours, trending