Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Closed Thread

Old 22-03-2013, 10:16 PM #51

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):

And I've left the house numerous times this week, and when have I claimed TIBB is my 'life'? lmao.

No surprise you've brought up that lame argument though
Old 23-03-2013, 09:07 AM #52
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
And I've left the house numerous times this week, and when have I claimed TIBB is my 'life'? lmao.

No surprise you've brought up that lame argument though
Is it not amazing that when someone is loosing an argument or debate, the same old sayings keep appearing.....like....you bring up that old lame argument, or not that old chestnut again, etc. Truth is that there is no such a thing as a LAME ARGUMENT, just a point of view that emulates around the same conclusion. Its very difficult to be constructive when people answer with one liners like WHATEVER, or put downs that hold no substance.

The simple fact that your retorts are virtually immediate, indicate that you are poised waiting and in the absence of a roving I pad, one must assume you spend a fair amount of time on the ivories at home. Visions of you being locked up in a bedroom with part naked posters of young men and copious amounts of energy drinks and chips and dips comes across quite clear.

Don't worry Lucas, one day someone will distract you and drag you into debt and debautury, lol. In the meantime, keep the one liners coming if your literary skills limit you to just a few sentences, but offering a defence to the likes of you know who, shows consolidation in the wrong direction. Rock on the next series, I am getting bored and miss Chuff and Kaz and the rest of the good guys.
Old 23-03-2013, 09:17 AM #53
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):

Ehhh i'm not sure if i'd like him as a host, would prefer Alice to the weekends still then maybe Helen & Jamie during the week?
Old 23-03-2013, 09:19 AM #54

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Is it not amazing that when someone is loosing an argument or debate, the same old sayings keep appearing.....like....you bring up that old lame argument, or not that old chestnut again, etc. Truth is that there is no such a thing as a LAME ARGUMENT, just a point of view that emulates around the same conclusion. Its very difficult to be constructive when people answer with one liners like WHATEVER, or put downs that hold no substance.

The simple fact that your retorts are virtually immediate, indicate that you are poised waiting and in the absence of a roving I pad, one must assume you spend a fair amount of time on the ivories at home. Visions of you being locked up in a bedroom with part naked posters of young men and copious amounts of energy drinks and chips and dips comes across quite clear.

Don't worry Lucas, one day someone will distract you and drag you into debt and debautury, lol. In the meantime, keep the one liners coming if your literary skills limit you to just a few sentences, but offering a defence to the likes of you know who, shows consolidation in the wrong direction. Rock on the next series, I am getting bored and miss Chuff and Kaz and the rest of the good guys.
I don't do posters on my wall, I'm not 12 years old. I don't drink energy drinks either nor do I buy potato crisps with dip. But do continue divulging some more into what you think is my lifestyle. I like seeing you get it so wrong.
Old 23-03-2013, 09:24 AM #55
xo

Favourites (more):

xo

Favourites (more):

Is there any need for the personal attacks, and insinutating what he does in his free time? at the end of the day we're all on a big brother forum, we can hardly take the moral high ground
Old 23-03-2013, 09:29 AM #56
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:

that explains alot! Sam there are no good guys/bad guys, there are only people who support HMs in a Big Brother Series, its not inconceivable as Black Dagger likes Rylan and you do also that you both might actually support the same HM in the next series? or will you wait to declare a fav until you know who "the bad guys" are suppporting and then come down on the other side? as you do seem to enjoy throwing around personal insults and generally commenting on how some people live their lives, and then in a breathless disregard for irony call them Trolls!

Last edited by Cherie; 23-03-2013 at 09:31 AM.
Old 23-03-2013, 09:56 AM #57
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
[/B]

that explains alot! Sam there are no good guys/bad guys, there are only people who support HMs in a Big Brother Series, its not inconceivable as Black Dagger likes Rylan and you do also that you both might actually support the same HM in the next series? or will you wait to declare a fav until you know who "the bad guys" are suppporting and then come down on the other side? as you do seem to enjoy throwing around personal insults and generally commenting on how some people live their lives, and then in a breathless disregard for irony call them Trolls!
Read the posts please and don't accuse me of wrongdoing in the absence of substance......I HAVE NEVER CALLED LUCAS (black dagger) A TROLL. If you feel the need to defend, please do it from a position of strength. Lucas and I are advisories that engage in healthy banter but it never gets nasty. He thinks I am a boring interfering old fart and I think he is a young unguided whippersnapper. I save the word Troll for those that deserve it, namely those that start a fight then slink off to observe from afar. Lucas isn't a troll, his youthfulness offers him some protection from that label.
Old 23-03-2013, 10:01 AM #58
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Read the posts please and don't accuse me of wrongdoing in the absence of substance......I HAVE NEVER CALLED LUCAS (black dagger) A TROLL. If you feel the need to defend, please do it from a position of strength. Lucas and I are advisories that engage in healthy banter but it never gets nasty. He thinks I am a boring interfering old fart and I think he is a young unguided whippersnapper. I save the word Troll for those that deserve it, namely those that start a fight then slink off to observe from afar. Lucas isn't a troll, his youthfulness offers him some protection from that label.
ahem, I was using Black Dagger as an example of the good v bad analogy that you saw fit to use in an earlier post. So what happens if you support the same HM as Mr Wong? will he move to your list of good guys? how do you know you will support the same HM as the so called good guys? what if you share an alternative viewpoint to Chuff me Dizzy? You seem to be drawing up the battle lines before the date of the next series has been confirmed, at least that is how it seems to me.

Last edited by Cherie; 23-03-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Old 23-03-2013, 11:26 AM #59

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I suppose you would rather have Speidi or maybe a Jimmy Saville type charachter then, instead of a normal lovable person that is obviously learning as he goes along. Funny thing is that there are weigh more normal people out there than cyber twots like yourself whose life seems to evolve around conflict and nastiness and their only friend, the laptop..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
Oh what a surprise, you return to attack MrWong and claim he has no friends, before you will then state you are being harassed if anybody replies. So predictable, immensely boring.
So true.
Old 23-03-2013, 12:57 PM #60
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

eep on baiting me, I don't care
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post

So true.
Baiting me dose not get you the same response as you got last year. Stick to slagging off people that loose their babies, its about your level. You may be protected on here by the mods, but your past is plain to read. Acting like the innocent cuts no mustard mate. Keep on baiting me, its just pathetic. People in the know have got you sussed.
Old 23-03-2013, 12:59 PM #61
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:

Baiting me dose not get you the same response as you got last year. Stick to slagging off people that loose their babies, its about your level. You may be protected on here by the mods, but your past is plain to read. Acting like the innocent cuts no mustard mate. Keep on baiting me, its just pathetic. People in the know have got you sussed.
all i am going to say about this is

hi sampvt
and hope you had a amazing holiday
Old 23-03-2013, 01:01 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I suppose you would rather have Speidi or maybe a Jimmy Saville type charachter then, instead of a normal lovable person that is obviously learning as he goes along. Funny thing is that there are weigh more normal people out there than cyber twots like yourself whose life seems to evolve around conflict and nastiness and their only friend, the laptop..
Quote:

BD was correct. You bait people then whine like a bitch when you get it back.

Boringly predictable.
Old 23-03-2013, 01:02 PM #63
Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

(Referring to the ridiculous arguments)

Last edited by Tregard; 23-03-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Old 23-03-2013, 03:10 PM #64
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
BD was correct. You bait people then whine like a bitch when you get it back.

Boringly predictable.
Quite the opposite actually. I can take it as well as give it but from people that know how to debate. You are just a nasty little slimeball that laughs at someones baby being stillborn and you take the hi moral ground with me, amazing.
Old 23-03-2013, 03:15 PM #65
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

sampvt...calling someone a nasty little slimeball and then crying out when they call you out on being hypocritical is just laughable
Old 23-03-2013, 03:21 PM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quite the opposite actually. I can take it as well as give it but from people that know how to debate. You are just a nasty little slimeball that laughs at someones baby being stillborn and you take the hi moral ground with me, amazing.
So once again you are accusing me of being Kenneth Tong

'Mr Wong' is a character in a Bruce Lee film. That is all.

Reported.
Old 23-03-2013, 03:23 PM #67
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

I think he would be fun.

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
Old 23-03-2013, 06:48 PM #68
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
So once again you are accusing me of being Kenneth Tong

'Mr Wong' is a character in a Bruce Lee film. That is all.

Reported.
I am not accussing you of being k tong, others did that last year and proved it to the satisfaction of the DS forums. I am merly dragging it up since you wont stop baiting me. you leave me alone, I will leave you alone. end of problem. ive tried blocking you but you keep on poking me.
Old 23-03-2013, 07:24 PM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I am not accussing you of being k tong, others did that last year and proved it to the satisfaction of the DS forums. I am merly dragging it up since you wont stop baiting me. you leave me alone, I will leave you alone. end of problem. ive tried blocking you but you keep on poking me.
A brain fart by you and chuff proves nothing. This was debated at the time.

What has the DS forums got to do with anything?

Read this thread back, you baited me, I responded with this

Oh and you didn't block me, you pretended to and got caught out. Try blocking me for real next time.

Anyway, this thread is about Rylan. My opinion is that with zero experience, he'll be a **** host.
Old 23-03-2013, 07:29 PM #70
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

If MrWong is Kenneth then thank you for one of the best nights of live feed ever
Old 23-03-2013, 07:37 PM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
If MrWong is Kenneth then thank you for one of the best nights of live feed ever
If you wanna thank him you could tweet the twat.

I'm just a Bruce Lee geek
Old 24-03-2013, 10:33 AM #72
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If you wanna thank him you could tweet the twat.

I'm just a Bruce Lee geek
Rather than perpetuate this argument, lets just both agree to dislike eachother. My record speaks for itself, I am sometimes grumpy and most times an a hole, but I think I will leave the GBP to decide whats what here. Ive had loads of behind the scenes support vindicating my statements so I am not that worried about what you say.

Please just leave me alone unless you want to perpetuate this argument (something I feel you will) I have better things to do than argue with someone that acts like you do. That's my final say on the matter.
Old 24-03-2013, 10:46 AM #73
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Please can we try and stay on topic? I appreciate that this argument started over a comment about Rylan (who is the subject of this thread) but now it is just becoming a war of words and I'm sure most of us don't want to have to look through pages just to find information about this rumour.
Old 24-03-2013, 10:49 AM #74

No. Bugger off! I don't want Rylan hosting the next BBBOTS. He can be a guest once but that's it. We need a credible presenter. I rather stick with Alice/Jamie East. But Alice does have that radio show. What about thingy.. who hosts IAC get me out of here now!!
Old 24-03-2013, 11:12 AM #75
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Rylan is probably one of thee most charismatic figures on tv today but alas, to throw him into the ring to host such a high profile show would be a PR disaster. I don't much like Alice because of her lame brain adlibbers and Jamie has his position on the fringes. George lamb would do well but personally I cant see them going outside Alice or Jamie. Defo not Rylan, as much as I like him, he is still as green as grass in telly terms.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, bit on the side, clark, host, rylan, ’s