Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Designs (fan made) For all fan-made BB banners, adverts, logos etc.

Old 19-06-2013, 06:54 PM #1
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Post Big Brother: The Video Game [fin.]

This is a new project I've been working on.

It started out as a vision I had in class - and now I've put it into action, it's now been completed and I'm proud to present this to you all.

Over the next few days I'll be uploading videos, pictures, and other details to this thread - sharing with you, my concept of a Big Brother video game.

box art.

credit to BringItOn for the logo.

Quote:
EA Games are proud to present a brand new gaming experience for Windows and Mac users, fancied being a Big Brother housemate? Well, now you can.

Following the cancellation of Big Brother UK after it's fifteenth series in 2014, EA Games have teamed up with Endemol UK to deliver fans the ultimate experience – a chance to live life in the Big Brother house.

Using a first person gaming camera – it's now been possible to place the player in BB7's leather Diary Room, or in BB14's Tree House!

Each and every fixture and fitting from the famous Big Brother house, has been digitally recreated to give players that sense of being inside their favourite series, and no series is complete without it's housemates.

Aswell as having the chance to create your own casts – using a 'Create a Housemate' tool (similar to that found in The Sims), players will also get the chance to enjoy a summer with some of the greats. Fancy hanging out in the BB9 garden with Mario and Lisa? You can do that.

The possibilities are endless with the Big Brother Game, delivering hours upon hours of game play – with each series taking a total of 20 hours each, to complete!

Last edited by Patrick; 19-06-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 06:56 PM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Edele
BB15: Helen

Favourites (more):

The cover is hideous but the idea is great, much better than the 2000 "Game"

~ the stars are ours tonight ~
HD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 06:59 PM #3
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD View Post
The cover is hideous but the idea is great, much better than the 2000 "Game"
The rest of the project is better - promise.

Of all the parts, the cover would be my least favourite too.
Old 19-06-2013, 06:59 PM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
The rest of the project is better - promise.

Of all the parts, the cover would be my least favourite too.
I'm looking forward to it
Makes a change from house designs n stuff. good luck

Old 19-06-2013, 07:03 PM #5
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Let's see some more!

Agree the cover isn't amazing but pretty good still- excited to see this!
Old 19-06-2013, 07:14 PM #6
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Uploading videos tomorrow - (start up/loading screen, teaser trailer and the official trailer).

Along with game play information; in the mean time though - enjoy this 'Screenshot' from inside the game:

Old 19-06-2013, 07:15 PM #7
legend

legend

This has some good ideas, I'm really interested
Doogle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 07:16 PM #8
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

love the idea
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 07:18 PM #9
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

I've been saying they should do this for years. I mean, free-roam games are getting more and more popular, and seeing as this is an actual game where you have to try and win against other characters, it could be really successful.

You need to e-mail this to any game companies you can get hold of, it would be so great to play and would be a moneymaker (especially on the wii).
Old 19-06-2013, 07:21 PM #10
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Cheers guys!

I have some great ideas on how it could actually work - and have made comparisons to other popular games, and how they make use of certain features (to show how possible it would actually be to pull of).

I'll be sharing more information on how the game would actually be played and progressed through, tomorrow evening

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB123 View Post
I've been saying they should do this for years. I mean, free-roam games are getting more and more popular, and seeing as this is an actual game where you have to try and win against other characters, it could be really successful.

You need to e-mail this to any game companies you can get hold of, it would be so great to play and would be a moneymaker (especially on the wii).
Do you think so?

I thought because of Big Brother (in the UK) being seen as a 'failing format' that no one would be interested in the idea of a game, but then again - I guess there's a pretty big difference between watching it and playing it
Old 19-06-2013, 07:55 PM #11
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Looks good I want this to Be released
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 04:26 PM #12
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Gaming Manual | Part 1:

Quote:
Creating your Housemate:

At the start of every new game – you will be brought to the 'CaH' screen, from here you will be able to select from hundreds upon hundreds of features – ranging from hair styles, clothing styles, tattoos, peircings etc etc

But it isn't so much the apperance that's important, it's the personality of the housemate you're creating. Each trait, hobby, opinion, gene that you chose – ultimately paints the picture for what kind of housemate you'll be playing as for that game.

Finally, name your housemate – you can select from over 85,000 names! Each one has been pre-recorded by Marcus Bentley, Davina McCall, and Big Brother himself, to ensure your housemate will play just as big a part in the series, as the rest of them!

The Simulated Public:

Using artifical intelligence, The Great British Public feature in the game – from the launch night, to the evictions right up until the finale.
Every action that is made in the house, has an affect on the audience – some housemates will be hated, some will be adored – and others, well.. they'll slip under the radar.
The outcome of evictions are never 'randomly' chosen, at all.
The game will monitor events in the house that week and use them to 'vote' as the public would.

For example: If three housemates are up for eviction, and one of them gets in a heated row during that week – and manages to upset the public, you can make a good guess in thinking that they'll be walking out the door come Friday night.

The crowd reception is important too! After creating your housemate; it's launch night and before you know it you're getting out of a car walking up onto a stage – you can see the Big Brother house infront of you, it's huge, it's bright and it's ready for the summer.
Whether or not you get booed or cheered on your way into the house, depends on how you design your housemate, and if you find yourself getting booed on the way in, you could leave the house in a few weeks time to an adoring public – it all depends on your actions INSIDE the house.

Use the public to give you an insight into who's bitching, who's real, and who's worth alligining yourself with (Do this by closely listening on eviction nights, how are certain housemates perceived by the public?).

Your Housemates:

On launch night, you'll enter the house to find a few housemates already present – get to know them, whilst you all wait for the rest of the cast to show up, one by one.

The housemates in the game, are modeled after their real life counterparts and how they appeared on the show, for example – if you're playing Series 5, expect to see a muscular man in a leopard print thong walk through the door on launch night.

Aswell as this – housemate voices have all been recorded by their respected real life counterparts, ensuring endless conversations, arguments and possibilities.

Alliances, romances and friendships can all form in the house over the summer – it's up to you, who you get on with and who you don't, bare in mind your actions over the week will have reprecussions when it comes to nominations on Tuesday.

For example, don't feel like taking part in the washing up mini-game? That's absolutely fine, but you may find one or two housemates nominating you for 'not playing your part' in the house.

However, if there is an alliance in your series – you may find that being a part of that particular group, could help you go a long way in the game.

Every single action you make in the house, plays a massive part in how your housemates and the public react to you.

What happens if I'm evicted?

Good question. It all depends on the series you're playing – and the stage you're at.

Let's assume you're playing BB6 – and your housemate is evicted, well the game will notify you of three new housemates entering as part of a twist (The Secret Garden) and you'll be offered a place in that.

The majority of the time, when you're evicted – you're gone, and there is no going back or switching players. This makes staying in the house and fighting for your place in the house, all the more important.

Tasks

Every few days, Big Brother will set a new task. This can be done through numerous ways.

A shopping task: In which every housemate plays a part in working towards completition of the task at hand, tasks are usually played as mini games – for example, if you were playing BB9 one of the first tasks you will have to do will be alongside Dennis (as Rachel Rice isn't available) – using your computer mouse, you must guide your cursor through a maze – hit a wall, and the rest of the housemates will get an electric shock.

Tasks are diverse, some tasks may include housemates splitting up into teams – quite like BB7's Prison Task! On occassions like this, you will get the freedom to choose which team you want to be on. Do you want to be an inmate, or a guard? You decide.

Completing a task usually results in winning a shopping budget – task results will determine the mood of your fellow housemates for the rest of that week, so it's important to do your best, plus performing well in a task may even gaurentee you immunity from nominations that week!

Twists

Big Brother wouldn't be Big Brother without it's twists – and although twists (and the amount of them) will vary depending on the series you're playing, you can expect to find a few scattered around regardless.

Like we said previously, every action you make in the house has a connsequence.

Imagine it now, you're chilling out in the snug talking to a few of your buddies and Big Brother calls 'one housemate' to the Diary Room – you decide to let some other muppet take it, and you stay right where you are, in a few minutes you may find that the housemate that went to the Diary Room – was rewarded with immunity from nominations.

Simple things like that can occur throughout the series, but it isn't always fun and games.

Now, imagine Big Brother threw a party for the housemates – and you're enjoying it, taking part in dance mini games and having fun, when Big Brother suddenly calls 'one housemate' to the Diary Room – you can, if you wish – run to the Diary Room door.

Big Brother automatically announces to you, that you've been evicted. Game Over.
It's all one big gamble, and it's up to you what you do.
Part 2 arrives tomorrow - talking you through the different game modes available; will also be posting a video!

Old 20-06-2013, 04:30 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I think you should not carry on with this, simply because it's annoying me that it isn't real

Old 20-06-2013, 04:31 PM #14
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD View Post
I think you should not carry on with this, simply because it's annoying me that it isn't real
Old 20-06-2013, 04:31 PM #15
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

love it
wish it was real
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 04:32 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Rachel Rice isn't available

Old 20-06-2013, 05:39 PM #17

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
X Factor 2013: Hannah Barrett

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
X Factor 2013: Hannah Barrett

Really interesting concepts and great idea.
But as already mentioned, the cover is pretty hideous and lacks a spine.
james130 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 06:03 PM #18

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):

This is an amazing idea Patrick, but I would never purchase it after reading the description. I think you shouldn't exclude certain housemates, especially winners such as Rachel, because that would eliminate a proportion of the audience you're targetting. I mean really, have Dennis from BB9 and not Rachel? From any marketing point of view, that's a bit silly.

Other than that, I think it's a fantastic idea, but I would definitely edit out that part about Rachel, if you want people to take the concept seriously.

The Thorn Cottage Crew

Last edited by Raph; 20-06-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 11:05 PM #19
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Wasn't meant in a bad way towards Rachel or a personal insult I actually meant to say to you Raph, after watching a few BB9 Episodes lately - she wasn't that bad, just don't think she should of won.

However, I felt trying to keep the same amount of housemates in each game (this will make sense tomorrow) would help keep it consistent in terms of game length - so for series like BB11 for example; people like Laura, Ife or Keeley wouldn't feature as they didn't bring that much to the actual series.

Where of course, Dennis (as much as he is scum) was involved in one of the biggest fights in the history of the show, and of course in terms of BB9 - was almost at the center of the most manipulating and bitchy group.
Old 22-06-2013, 12:14 AM #20

Patrick, idgaf what others say. I would so buy this, if I saw this in the Wii or PC games section in CeX, I would snap it up instantly, even if the cover had a picture of Jemima on.

An excellent idea!
Jamie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 12:31 PM #21
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Gaming Manual | Part 2
Quote:
first game teaser.

Game Time

Each day in the Big Brother house will last 3 hours (in real life time) – every day brings something different.

An ingame calender is provided to show what each day has lined up:

'Monday: Mini Task
Tuesday: Nominations
Wednesday: Shopping Task
Thursday: Shopping Task
Friday: Eviction Night
Saturday: varies depending on series.
Sunday: Normal Day'

Decision Making

Throughout the course of the game, you will be asked to make instant decisions and choices – this resembles games such as the 2011 hit, L.A Noire – or the PS3 bestseller, Heavy Rain.
When engaging in conversations – both with the housemates, and Big Brother himself, on screen prompts will appear, displaying at least 3 possible responses.
You respond how you choose, and this in turn, may reflect on how the public perceive you or how your fellow housemates perceive you.
There really is no right or wrong response – however, each response will have it's outcome.
Choosing response 'B' for example, could make a housemate more likely to nominate you, response 'C' may even lead to an argument, whilst response 'A' may lead to a close friendship forming.

Nominations

The AI used in this game is unbelievably efficient. Housemates will make their nominations based on their own personal relationships with their fellow housemates, and how events have unfolded in the house.
As a player – you won't be able to see who nominated who, nor will you be able to watch any Diary Room entries other than your own, this maintains a sense of privacy and paranoia – throughout the series.

When you are called to nominate, a screen will pop up – displaying your fellow housemates faces, you will then be instructed to highlight two of them, to nominate.

Once every housemate has nominated, Big Brother will gather every housemate in the living area to reveal the nomination results.

Eviction Process

On Friday Evening, a certain buzz will be felt around the house as housemates get ready and pamper themselves up for an apperance on live television.
Shortly after dinner time – a crowd noise will be played into the house, conversations are dominated by the topic of eviction, and 10PM – housemates are gathered in the living area.

After a long wait, a voice is heard throughout the house – 'Big Brother House, this is Davina...'

Once a housemate is evicted, they'll say their goodbyes and make their way upstairs – and out the doors, depending on how big their presence was – this will change dynamics in the house.

If YOU are Evicted, you'll be made say goodbye to your fellow housemates and begin to make your way upstairs – once you walk through the doors and face the crowd, a 'GAME OVER' screen will appear.

Downloadable Content

Using the 'BB Store' – players will be able to share their own custom made content, this includes housemates, clothing, tasks, house designs, furniture and so on.

Aswell as this, EA Games and Maxis will exclusively be uploading brand new games such as Celebrity Seasons or other series – for a small fee, players will be able to download these new add ons and play them.

Which series will you play?

The Big Brother Game comes with 8 'Main' Series from you to choose from.

Each series has been carefullly selected, modified, annalysed and remade for the game – every series included with the game has it's own housemates, house and more importantly; it's own theme.

It's important to note, that in the actual game – no series will actually be refered to as 'BB3' or 'BB6' etc etc – this is because not every season is actually included, but for the purpose of getting across which 'series' each 'game' is modelled after, we'll just go with it, eh?

The Game Modes

Game 1
'It Begins...'

The first series that players will emmerge themselves in, is Big Brother 3.

A fairly basic series to give players a chance to learn how things work, they will play alongside housemates Alex, Jade, Adele, Lee, Kate, PJ, Spencer, Alison, Jonny and latecomer – Tim.

Game 2
'Pure Evil...'

Out of the comforts of the lovely open and huge BB3 house, and into the claustrophobic hell hole that is the Series 5 house.
Saturday Night sees the live challenges, that players must take part in – alongside this, the series is filled to the brim of wicked twists and turns, including the 'Judas Kiss'. How will you cope in Evil Big Brother?

Your housemate will play alongside Victor, Nadia, Michelle, Stu, Jason, Marco, Emma, Daniel, Kitten and Ahmed.
Will YOU be a Jungle Cat or a Lip Gloss Bitch? Will YOU play a part in Fight Night? Can you survive Evil Big Brother?

Game 3
'Summer of Sex...'

Modeled after Series 6, the third game comes with a batch of unforgettable housemates – argumentitve, horny, and crazy.

Kemal, Saskia, Maxwell, Makosi, Craig, Anthony, Derek, Lesley, Sam, Orlaith, Kinga – this is a white knuckle ride, and will prove to be one of the more tougher series – when it comes to avoiding conflict, confrontation or nomination...

How long can you stay in this house for? And will YOU, be Unlucky Housemate 13?

Game 4
'Twisted Mind'

In 2006, Big Brother 7 proved a hit with viewers as it gripped the nation all Sumer long – but in 2015, how will you cope in the house?

The clue is in the name. Twists. Twists... and more Twists.

Because just when you think you know something as fact, Big Brother will creep in and stir it all up again – how will your housemate cope alongside Nikki, Richard, Sezer, Grace, Leah, Glynn, Pete, Aislyene, Lisa etc

In Game 4, you'll be subjected to tasks such as 'The Prison Task', 'Big Brother University' – and twists, including The House Nextdoor.

It's important to bare in mind, in the Big Brother Game – twists or tasks (such as the house next door) that initially involved one housemate in particular (e.g Aislyene), can actually feature YOU or another housemate instead, when it comes to the game.

Game 5
'Zero Tolerance'

Rex, Darnell, Stephanie, Luke, Mohammed, Rebecca, Belinda, Stuart, Alexandra, Sylvia, Dennis, Mario, Lisa, Sara and Mikey – all feature in Game 5, how will you fit in with the rest of them?

Heaven and Hell, which side will you be on? Head of House, what decissions will you make?

Surprise double evictions, a jail, a divide, more tasks than you can shake a stick at – this is Game 5.

Game 6
'The Circus'

Bob Righter, The Tree of Temptation, House Floodings and a Mole – this really is a circus.

How can you fit in to this carnival themed house? Will you be out causing trouble in the garden, or perhaps taking tasks of The Tree of Temptation in the Bathroom?

It's all up to you.
Ben, Josie, Rachael, John James, Shabby, Caoimhe, Mario, Andrew, Dave and more – all feature in this game.

Just how would you cope on launch night if you were selected as a mole for Big Brother?

Game 7
'Endless Summer'

A brand new bunch of housemates fill this year's house – modeled after Series 13.

In one of the most argumetitive, and bitchy houses since Game 3, you find yourself locked in a house with Caroline, Benedict, Lauren, Luke, Adam, Deana, Lydia, Chris, Sara, Victoria, Conor and Aaron – how will you survive this time, when one of the most fundamental rules of Big Brother has been banished?

It's all fights, drama and paranoia this year – as nomination talk is permitted.

Game 8
'Secrets and Lies'

Sallie, Wolfy, Jack, Joe, Dexter, Daniel, Gina, Hazel, Sophie, Charlie, Michael and Jemima all feature in this final game.

In a brand new house, will you be able to fend for yourself? Grow your own vegetales, power your own electricity and more importantly – survive Big Brother's new regime of absolute Secrets and Lies.

With so many game plans, so many lies, and of course – so many secrets. How many will you play a part in? And how many housemates will fool you?

Ultimate Big Brother

After 100% completion (this means becoming the winner of all eight main series, which isn't easy) – players will then have the power to play God, and design their very own series.

This means, designing your own house from the bottom up – adding elements of past seasons and custom seasons, once the house is complete – you'll be able to add in a cast of 14 past housemates, and custom housemates, and then of course put one of your created housemates in to play as.

official pre-launch trailer.

Final update coming tomorrow, includes a start up screen (which I'm very proud of), a few print adverts and a mock up design of the game's online store - which is a real treat for BB Fans.

And cheers Jamie!

Last edited by Patrick; 22-06-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 12:47 PM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Wasn't meant in a bad way towards Rachel or a personal insult I actually meant to say to you Raph, after watching a few BB9 Episodes lately - she wasn't that bad, just don't think she should of won.

However, I felt trying to keep the same amount of housemates in each game (this will make sense tomorrow) would help keep it consistent in terms of game length - so for series like BB11 for example; people like Laura, Ife or Keeley wouldn't feature as they didn't bring that much to the actual series.

Where of course, Dennis (as much as he is scum) was involved in one of the biggest fights in the history of the show, and of course in terms of BB9 - was almost at the center of the most manipulating and bitchy group.
Sorry I only just saw this. I'm glad to hear you've re-considered your opinion on Rachel. I seriously don't get why people find her 'boring'. The first few nights she barely went to sleep and she was heavily involved in many of the storylines - e.g BBlock, the cupcake incident, the VT showing night for the heaven housemates and more.

I understand you want to keep the same amount of housemates for each series, but again, Rachel simply cannot be compared to the likes of Laura, Ife or Keeley. I think it's incredibly important for each game to feature the winner, whether you like it or not they won for a reason and that should be acknowledged. I personally despise Siavash, for example, but I think coming second, and being such a knob, he was a fundamental part of BB10 and thus should be involved in the game, provided you were to include BB10. Also, if you wanted to cut down on housemates in BB9 the likes of Belinda, Maysoon and Stuart spring to mind, over the WINNER, Rachel.

Other than that though, your idea, descriptions and designs are absolutely fantastic. It makes me frustrated to think we'll probably never get a game like this, because if we did, I know i'd be playing it all the time. Well, provided of course that the winners aren't excluded

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Old 22-06-2013, 12:50 PM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Also, the point about the game is winning, and therefore it'd be particularly exhilarating to have the actual winner in the game too, as a dominant threat in the game, considering their popularity with the public. How do you plan on determining how the public vote in this game, by the way? Will there be correlation with the housemates' popularity during the actual time of the series? It could be interesting if certain housemates such as Rachel, Pete, Josie etc were harder to beat than others, considering their actual succes in their respective seasons.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Old 22-06-2013, 12:57 PM #24
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Also, the point about the game is winning, and therefore it'd be particularly exhilarating to have the actual winner in the game too, as a dominant threat in the game, considering their popularity with the public. How do you plan on determining how the public vote in this game, by the way? Will there be correlation with the housemates' popularity during the actual time of the series? It could be interesting if certain housemates such as Rachel, Pete, Josie etc were harder to beat than others, considering their actual succes in their respective seasons.
I like that idea actually.

I spoke about the public voting here - it's a stimulated public, meaning they'd be programmed by AI:

Quote:
The Simulated Public:

Using artificial intelligence, The Great British Public feature in the game – from the launch night, to the evictions right up until the finale.
Every action that is made in the house, has an affect on the audience – some housemates will be hated, some will be adored – and others, well.. they'll slip under the radar.
The outcome of evictions are never 'randomly' chosen, at all.
The game will monitor events in the house that week and use them to 'vote' as the public would.

For example: If three housemates are up for eviction, and one of them gets in a heated row during that week – and manages to upset the public, you can make a good guess in thinking that they'll be walking out the door come Friday night.

The crowd reception is important too! After creating your housemate; it's launch night and before you know it you're getting out of a car walking up onto a stage – you can see the Big Brother house infront of you, it's huge, it's bright and it's ready for the summer.
Whether or not you get booed or cheered on your way into the house, depends on how you design your housemate, and if you find yourself getting booed on the way in, you could leave the house in a few weeks time to an adoring public – it all depends on your actions INSIDE the house.

Use the public to give you an insight into who's bitching, who's real, and who's worth aligning yourself with (Do this by closely listening on eviction nights, how are certain housemates perceived by the public?).
So basically any events made during that week in the game, heavily reflect the public vote come Friday - as they do in our real BBUK
Old 22-06-2013, 01:01 PM #25
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Ugh, I really want this game so badly now.

PLEASE email this to EA Games or any other game companies that would be interested enough.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, game, patrick, project, video