Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 08:44 PM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by AdamArmand
Quote:
Originally posted by simon_ha
Quote:
Quote:
mikey was a great HM and did more then susie and imogen put together
Sure, he shouted down people, but he didnt actually convey any unique character a la Nikki or Lisa. He was nobody. Just your average Joe. My dog is more interesting.
well is mikey was boring i would hate to think wot susie and imogen are

you may not like him but he was not boring
that's your opinion. However, i am so bold and arrogant as to state that it is a UNIVERSAL FACT that he has NOTHING TO OFFER.
it a universal fact that he had some great argument to offre and has a good hm and when he wasnt arguning he was haing fun, fun being a word that susie and imogen dont no
Old 04-08-2006, 08:45 PM #27

Give it a rest. The only time you'd be happy if the whole programme was full of susie's, and susie presented it, and susie was a cameraman and susie edited it.

Davina is a good presenter for BB, she has to be nice, the housemates have been locked up for ages and then come out to a baying crowd and have about 2 minutes before they're back on live tv, they're hardly going to be in a calm mood. But Davina manages to bring words out of them, that's good enough for me.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:45 PM #28

Quote:
it a universal fact that he had some great argument to offre and has a good hm and when he wasnt arguning he was haing fun, fun being a word that susie and imogen dont no
his arguments were about macho pride and were more PATHETIC to watch than entertaining. His idea of fun was childish pranks like hiding behind walls. He had no creativity, no unique perspective, no nothing.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:46 PM #29

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7
Mikey was much more a good entertaining housemate compared to all three of the other nominees.
But not as we've known ENTERTAINING HOUSEMATES to be. Nowhere NEAR. He is devoid of personality.
Now by whom do you think is entertaining. Im intrigued
nIKKI, Lisa, Lea, Craig Coates, Derek, Nasty Nick, Sada, Melanie, Alex Sibley, Jade, Emma, Nadia, Victor & others...
Fair point mate, but i found mikey more entertaining then some of the housemates up.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:46 PM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by Edwin
Give it a rest. The only time you'd be happy if the whole programme was full of susie's, and susie presented it, and susie was a cameraman and susie edited it.

Davina is a good presenter for BB, she has to be nice, the housemates have been locked up for ages and then come out to a baying crowd and have about 2 minutes before they're back on live tv, they're hardly going to be in a calm mood. But Davina manages to bring words out of them, that's good enough for me.
Davina treated Makosi like she was Hitler, she's totally biased.

Back to what you are accusing me of, you are totally out of line. I don't want Susie to win. I don't want the program full of Susies. You need to grow up.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:47 PM #31

Quote:
Quote:
his arguments were about macho pride and were more PATHETIC to watch than entertaining. His idea of fun was childish pranks like hiding behind walls. He had no creativity, no unique perspective, no nothing.
well i though they were funny
what would you like to watch susie drink tea
Old 04-08-2006, 08:48 PM #32

Quote:
Quote:

Back to what you are accusing me of, you are totally out of line. I don't want Susie to win. I don't want the program full of Susies. You need to grow up.
You saying Davina should be a robot and have no opinions?

And weren't you saying earlier that you want Susie to win?
Old 04-08-2006, 08:48 PM #33

EDIT
Old 04-08-2006, 08:49 PM #34

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No, I would like Susie to be in a house full of LARGER THAN LIFE people, preferably some who could bring out something we havent seen in her, who are intrigued by the polite speaking clean freakin control freakiness subtleties of our Susie. Do you get me?
Old 04-08-2006, 08:50 PM #35

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BB fernzy
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Blowout
I agree with her.
crikey, i'm very glad you are not on the panel of judges who decide what kind of people go into the house.
I am glad you aren't either because we'd be stuck with bores like Susie.
wELL, Id put in fantastic dynamic types to compliment each other, so of course Susie would have INTERESTING people to bring out the fire in her.
Where's the evidence to back that up? She has Pete and her good friend Richard but she still cannot bring herself to strike up a debate with them. Housemates you have deemed not good enough to bring out the fire in her have had more meaningful debates than she has.

This is all ignored by you while you go on with the same unfounded arguement.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:50 PM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Rory
Quote:
Quote:

You saying Davina should be a robot and have no opinions?

And weren't you saying earlier that you want Susie to win?
No. I am saying Davina shouldnt be biased towards her favourites and should, as the interviewer try and channel the public perception into her approach. She's so tedious these days.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:51 PM #37

Quote:
The Makosi interview was awful, but this series she has been much better.

Quote:
You're the one who has spent your entire time here slagging every housemate other than susie off, and insulting every forum member that doesn't think she's mother teresa, not me.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:51 PM #38

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I agree with her.
crikey, i'm very glad you are not on the panel of judges who decide what kind of people go into the house.
wELL, Id put in fantastic dynamic types to compliment each other, so of course Susie would have INTERESTING people to bring out the fire in her.
Where's the evidence to back that up? She has Pete and her good friend Richard but she still cannot bring herself to strike up a debate with them. Housemates you have deemed not good enough to bring out the fire in her have had more meaningful debates than she has.

What are you talking about? You trying to state that she WOULDN'T come alive is an unfounded argument in itself!
Old 04-08-2006, 08:52 PM #39

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No, I would like Susie to be in a house full of LARGER THAN LIFE people, preferably some who could bring out something we havent seen in her, who are intrigued by the polite speaking clean freakin control freakiness subtleties of our Susie. Do you get me?
susie is the 2nd most boring HM to go in BB and she does offer nufing and not a lot of people can argue with that
Old 04-08-2006, 08:53 PM #40

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I agree with her.

What are you talking about? You trying to state that she WOULDN'T come alive is an unfounded argument in itself!
I have said that with housemates she considers friends and that are fairly lively in Pete and Richard she has failed to come alive with, so where is the evidence to suggest she would come alive with other housemates?
Old 04-08-2006, 08:53 PM #41

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
susie is the 2nd most boring HM to go in BB and she does offer nufing and not a lot of people can argue with that
Old 04-08-2006, 08:54 PM #42

Quote:
I have said that with housemates she considers friends and that are fairly lively in Pete and Richard she has failed to come alive with, so where is the evidence to suggest she would come alive with other housemates?
Where is the evidence to suggest that she WOULDN'T?
Old 04-08-2006, 08:55 PM #43

Your statement that she would come alive if surrounded by the right people is also equally unfounded, you have given her credit for traits she has not even hinted at possessing all she has talked to the other housemates is shopping, hair and nails.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:56 PM #44

Quote:
Quote:
Admin: This is your final chance. If you don't change your tone towards other forum members you're banned.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ass, brilliant housemate, davina, hell, wrong