Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 11-08-2006, 12:33 AM #1
Z

Z

Default Rant about people you don\'t know.

"Okay, now I actually /am/ pissed off!!

[User], despite the fact that you persist in believing I hate you, I don't. I'm the kind of person who has overexagerated emotions. When I'm pissed, I get /really/ pissed. That doesn't mean I hate you. It just means you piss me off. Also, I don't hold grudges, despite the fact that you seem to.

When you announced you were leaving [website], I honestly didn't care. I do not like you at all, but since I don't hold grudges, I didn't, and in a couple hours won't, actively dislike you. So when I found out you left, the only thing that concerned me was we'd have to replace all your [game characters], which did frustrate me.

But now you're IMing all the major people at [website] to find out what they think of your leaving? WTF? If there is a more desperate-for-attention, self-obsessed action humanly /possible/ please alert me to it. You claim to want to settle issues, but all you're doing is laying blame and trying to put your problems off on other people. I do NOT like people blaming their problems on me. I haven't been nice to you lately, boo-hoo. THIS kind of stuff is exactly why!! As time passes, you're just getting more and more overemotional and, honestly, psychotic! And then you cut me off and blocked me before I could even say anything back- a totally bitchy move.

[user], I know I've said this a lot, but I'm going to repeat myself yet against, cause it's true: You Need Help. As in therapy.

I don't know if you'll read this or not- you say you're leaving [website], but it's pretty obvious you're keeping tabs- and I honestly don't care. I'm just winding myself down. But if you do read this, please don't post a reply. Please don't IM me. All you do is piss me off."

I've blanked out names, places and other identifyable features. Just to be clear, this is not someone ranting at me or me ranting at someone. This was posted on a forum I regularly visit. It just infuriated me to read it. What right does anyone have to recommend someone else visits a psychiatrist over an online forum? A lot of that argument is very hypocritical, though people here on TiBB don't know anything about the person ranting or the person they are ranting at. However I can say for one thing that this person most definitely DID hate the person they are ranting at, many other users have told me this and I know this myself. Secondly, the user ranting most definitely does hold grudges, they still seem to dislike me for something I said over 3 months ago.

I just don't think it's right that someone (from my P.O.V.) who is so blatantly hypocritical should be allowed to say anything like that to anybody. I'd just like to hear other people's opinions to see if they match up with my own..
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 06:05 AM #2

dosnt make sense sorry
DANdaMAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:49 AM #3

ziola your obviously very upset about someone or something i hope you get things sorted out
Siouxsie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:28 AM #4
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Ziola, are you ok?
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:33 AM #5

Hope it's better now Ziola..