Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 13-08-2006, 09:18 AM #1

Default \"Aisleyne seems to have been through a lot\"

A question for Ash fans, I see a lot of people saying how Ash has been through a lot but I don't see what she's been through INSIDE the house, apart from evicting people from the house next door which has been done before and previous housemates have dealt with it fine.

Not a rant, just a question.
Blowout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 09:20 AM #2

voting jonathan out had a tremendous psychological impact on her
kara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 09:24 AM #3

Tremendous Psychological Impact? I haven't even heard her mention him for weeks.
Old 13-08-2006, 09:25 AM #4

Do you watch the live feed 24 hours a day?
Old 13-08-2006, 09:26 AM #5

i get the impression you have already formed an opinion and just ask this question to try and shoot Ash fans down in flames............
easypeasy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 09:27 AM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by kara
Do you watch the live feed 24 hours a day?
Not 24 hours a day because I do have a life to live, but I do watch it a hell of a lot, yes.
Old 13-08-2006, 09:29 AM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by easypeasy
i get the impression you have already formed an opinion and just ask this question to try and shoot Ash fans down in flames............
I just want to hear something other than the Jonathon thing, as I don't really think that's a lot. Makosi and Susie got over evicting Kinga and Grace alright, I know Susie's was differnt but it's still her fault alone that she was up and went.
Old 13-08-2006, 09:31 AM #8
Banned

Banned

I dont see why she should win,she is rich and posh afterall.
BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 09:31 AM #9

They were different people with different psychological characteristics
Old 13-08-2006, 09:32 AM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro

posh? some people are calling her a chav!
Old 13-08-2006, 09:55 AM #11

Quote:
So you're basing your verdict of her outside house life.

You're talking complete claptrap mate.

You gotta vote for the person inside the house, no matter what their life has been like outside of it.
Razmataz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 10:00 AM #12

Favourites:
BB15: Ash

Favourites:
BB15: Ash

I think aisleyne has been a brilliant housemate and she has an emotional time in the house, she deserves to win and i hope she does!! That will be one in the eye for BB and the Nikki fan club!!
kelswife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 10:00 AM #13

Quote:
Wth? She's not rich and posh, she's an idiotic chav!
jrc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 10:00 AM #14
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

ugh, she loved every moment of it. shes been acting like shes guna win. how smug. hope she doesnt win.
Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 10:03 AM #15
Banned

Banned

Ash does not diserve to win,people are feeling sorry for her.She has been a diffrent person since sahe came she changes her character time to time.Pete will kech up on her on the polls.Pete to win in your faces Ash fans.Glyn came a boy and leaves a young man he diserves it more than Ash.Pete and Glyn t be the last 2.
BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 10:06 AM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by Blowout
A question for Ash fans, I see a lot of people saying how Ash has been through a lot but I don't see what she's been through INSIDE the house, apart from evicting people from the house next door which has been done before and previous housemates have dealt with it fine.

Shes been in the house with Nikki..If that was me and i was traped in the same house i would be doing time for beating the little runt!! Im proud of her for holding back from Knocking Nikki into another area code!!!
Bigmouth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 10:08 AM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Bigmouth
Quote:

Shes been in the house with Nikki..If that was me and i was traped in the same house i would be doing time for beating the little runt!! Im proud of her for holding back from Knocking Nikki into another area code!!!
LOL!!
jrc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 11:14 AM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by jrc
Quote:
Originally posted by Bigmouth
Quote:

LOL!!
Evon if you like Nikki youve got to admit the bitch is asking for a slap!!
Bigmouth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 12:04 PM #19

How is Aisleyne entertaining is what I want to know? She just seems to play up and have several mood swings, all of them as irritating as the last.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 12:20 PM #20

I have to agree. It must have been hard taking away somebody's chances from participating in Big Brother but get the **** over it.
Slezer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 12:23 PM #21

Quote:
Originally posted by kelswife
That will be one in the eye for BB and the Nikki fan club!!
Im a Nikki Fan & I wouldnt be disapointed if Ash Won. I think there are people who deserev it more like Nikki, Pete & Glyn but i wudnt be angry or upset.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 12:40 PM #22

She was treated like an outcast by Grace, Sezer and their groupie the minuete she entered the house. Only arriving hours earlier, Grace had already told Mikey that Ash was a "revolting human being". What.the.****?

Ash saw the passive bullying of Susie by Horseface and her bitches during the week of her eviction. Throwing the water and being the only one to stand up for Susie was a surprise, to say the least. With that idiot Lisa breathing down her neck, Ash stood up for herself and Susie when they had that confrontation after Grace's eviction.

The Leah/Nikki mind games over her non-existent romantic relationship with Pete was painful to watch.

Big Brother's constant mind-****s with Ash when she went to HND was pretty evident. Then here enters Jayne who starts poisoning housemates against Ash. Only someone with barely 1 functioning brain cell would fall for Jayne's lies... For Nikki's sake, Jayne was heaven sent. Dropping hints that Ash was hated must have cheered that nasty little troll up.

Revealing those ass-backwards "psych" tests right before nominations. Big Brother trying a hand at manipulating the housemates into voting for Ash. I won't go into more detail since this drama was all over the place.

With the returning housemates constantly bitching and making up lies about Ash next door was obvious. Unfortunately, Ash is sat next door think only the best about Lea and Nikki, while those two continue pushing that knife in Ash's back even deeper.

The way Ash handled Grace the other night, was pure class. Once again, even though she was kicking herself for not defending Susie more, she still confronted Grace the other night about the water throwing and apparent disrespect it caused. Grace's defence? "Susie is a stripper." Who ****ing cares? Coward.
Ash*FAVE*hm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 01:55 PM #23

Quote:
She was treated like an outcast by Grace, Sezer and their groupie the minuete she entered the house. Only arriving hours earlier, Grace had already told Mikey that Ash was a "revolting human being". What.the.****?
If Ash was actually as hard and as ‘ghetto’ as she made out she was in her audition tape that wouldn’t of bothered her one bit.

Quote:
Ash saw the passive bullying of Susie by Horseface and her bitches during the week of her eviction. Throwing the water and being the only one to stand up for Susie was a surprise, to say the least. With that idiot Lisa breathing down her neck, Ash stood up for herself and Susie when they had that confrontation after Grace's eviction.
Sure Ash was friends with Susie but Grace wasn’t throwing the water over Ash was she? How does that exatley add to stuff that Ash has been through when Richard was affected just as much, in fact he was closer to Susie

Quote:
The Leah/Nikki mind games over her non-existent romantic relationship with Pete was painful to watch.
Again, stuff so many other housemates have been through makes this look like nothing, which it is in retrospective- nothing.

Quote:
Big Brother's constant mind-****s with Ash when she went to HND was pretty evident. Then here enters Jayne who starts poisoning housemates against Ash. Only someone with barely 1 functioning brain cell would fall for Jayne's lies... For Nikki's sake, Jayne was heaven sent. Dropping hints that Ash was hated must have cheered that nasty little troll up.
Again, I thought Ash said she was a hard person, and I agree this is a tough thing for any of them to go through but if she was as hard as she made out she wouldn’t have taken things half as bad.

Quote:
Revealing those ass-backwards "psych" tests right before nominations. Big Brother trying a hand at manipulating the housemates into voting for Ash. I won't go into more detail since this drama was all over the place.
But it’s not Big Brother’s fault Ash was the most Machiavellian housemate, Ash was twitching in her seat as soon as they announced the task.

Quote:
With the returning housemates constantly bitching and making up lies about Ash next door was obvious. Unfortunately, Ash is sat next door think only the best about Lea and Nikki, while those two continue pushing that knife in Ash's back even deeper.
But Ash doesn’t know this yet, so how has it put her “through a lot”/

Quote:
The way Ash handled Grace the other night, was pure class. Once again, even though she was kicking herself for not defending Susie more, she still confronted Grace the other night about the water throwing and apparent disrespect it caused. Grace's defence? "Susie is a stripper." Who ****ing cares? Coward.
But Ash didn’t do half of what she made out she was going to do, for example “Dash water in that girl’s face”. If she was that upset she wouldn’t care whether it was Grace’s birthday or not.
Old 13-08-2006, 03:32 PM #24

but what has glyn and pete been through... nothing at all ash has been through alot and been entertaining
dudul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 03:37 PM #25

Quote:
Quote:
If Ash was actually as hard and as ‘ghetto’ as she made out she was in her audition tape that wouldn’t of bothered her one bit.

Quote:
Sure Ash was friends with Susie but Grace wasn’t throwing the water over Ash was she? How does that exatley add to stuff that Ash has been through when Richard was affected just as much, in fact he was closer to Susie

Quote:
Again, stuff so many other housemates have been through makes this look like nothing, which it is in retrospective- nothing.

Quote:
Again, I thought Ash said she was a hard person, and I agree this is a tough thing for any of them to go through but if she was as hard as she made out she wouldn’t have taken things half as bad.

Quote:
But it’s not Big Brother’s fault Ash was the most Machiavellian housemate, Ash was twitching in her seat as soon as they announced the task.

Quote:
But Ash doesn’t know this yet, so how has it put her “through a lot”/

Quote:
But Ash didn’t do half of what she made out she was going to do, for example “Dash water in that girl’s face”. If she was that upset she wouldn’t care whether it was Grace’s birthday or not.
I agree with everything you have said there!!! Aisleyne is just a bitter old sour face at the end of the day and if she wins its a joke
xGemmax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic